1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

Charming girls in latex, tight clothes

Discussion in 'Pantyhose, Latex And Rubber' started by mixon7, Feb 15, 2019.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Rubbered Up with Kendra
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    My "rubbered up" series continues, as I am joined by my sexy friend, Kendra James. Our session begins as I peel off Kendra's rubber bra and g-string and prepare her for a trip into the vacbed. Once I have her inside, I turn the suction up, immobilze her, and then have some fun with the strap-on attachment. Afterwards, I remove her from the bed and place an inflatable hood over her head to complete our session or rubberized kink.

Pics: 181
    Name: 10392.zip
    Resolution: 1000x750
    Size: 12 Mb
    Format: jpg

Download:
    Download File

2. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Winter Wonderland
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    With the holiday season upon us, I decided it was time to do another xmas themed photoshoot. This year, I decided to go with a candy-cane theme and got decked out in white and red latex. I strike some cutesy poses with a giant lollipop and then things get naughty as I pull my rubber pants down and give you a show.

Pics: 155
    Name: 10280.zip
    Resolution: 1200x800
    Size: 43 Mb

Download:
    Download File

3. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Luscious Dream
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    This scene finds me wearing a gorgeous animal-print latex dress from Venus Prototype. You will love how it perfectly clings to my curves and barely contains my breasts. After striking some provocative poses for the camera, I pull out a massive black dildo and satisfy my cravings.

Pics: 102
    Name: 10230.zip
    Resolution: 1500x1000
    Size: 44 Mb

Download:
    Download File

4. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Sinful Siren
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    This set finds me dressed in a gorgeous latex creation from Maggie Delena. The tight rubber one-piece tightly hugs each curve of my body and it turns me on so much to model it for you. Fortunately, there is a zipper crotch that allows my glass toy to have full access without ever taking this beautiful rubber outfit off.

Pics: 104
    Name: 10241.zip
    Size: 58 Mb

Download:
    Download File

5. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Sin City
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    During a recent trip to perform in Las Vegas, I was able to hook up with my friend, Raven Black. With her killer curves and shocking pink hair, I simply couldn't pass up a chance to get naughty with her. So, we headed over to her place and got dressed up in matching blue/black latex for some nasty fun. They say "what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas" but fortunately for you, my session with Raven is here for everyone to see.

Pics: 76
    Name: 10365.zip
    Resolution: 800x1200
    Size: 20 Mb

Download:
    Download File

6. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Masquerade with Succubus
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    In this picture series, I expand on the masquerade theme with a little help from the always sexy, Succubus. The scene begins with Succubus entering my parlor with my identity concealed behind a mask. Before she can see who I am, I blindfold her and begin the kinky fun. First, I pull up her skirt and spank her pale ass cheeks until they are pink. Then, i strip off her purple rubber dress and place her in a restrictive rope bondage harness. Finally, I pull out a glass dildo and pleasure her while she is bound and blindfolded.

Pics: 239
    Name: 10389.zip
    Resolution: 1000x750
    Size: 53 Mb

Download:
    Download File

7. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Maria Massacre - Into Temptation
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Maria Massacre is back with another kinky latex scene. This time, she is outfited in a restrictive rubber corset and skin tight leggings. Fortunately, there is a conveniently located zipper that gives full access for her crystal clear glass dildo.

Pics: 73
    Name: 10879.zip
    Size: 36 Mb

Download:
    Download File

8. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Bubble Girls
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    It had been awhile since I'd gotten together with my kinky little girlfriend, Idelsy, so we decided to plan a late night session. After getting decked out in matching black catsuits and knee high boots, we turned on the bubble machine and the fun started. Before long, zippers were being pulled down and rubber-gloved hands were exploring.

Pics: 100
    Name: 10356.zip
    Resolution: 1350x900
    Size: 26 Mb

Download:
    Download File

9. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Violet Wand
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    For this photo set, I'm joined by a new playmate. Her name is Alicat, and I think you'll agree that she looks amazing in latex. The scene opens with Alicat confined in a transparent latex body bag. She struggles to get free, but she is only released when I decide to let her out. After freeing her from the body bag, I decide she needs a little more discipline. So, I restrain her and give her a taste of the stinging sparks from my violet wand.

Pics: 125
    Name: 10375.zip
    Resolution: 750x1000
    Size: 34 Mb

Download:
    Download File

10. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Hotel FIgueroa
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    During my most recent trip to Los Angeles, I stayed at a downtown hotel that had a wonderful Moroccan-inspired decor. I knew it would be perfect for a photoshoot, and luckily one of my favorite fetish photograhpers, Maxime Avet, was in town at the same time. So, we got together and spent the afternoon shooting two lovely latex outfits.

Pics: 123
    Name: 10231.zip
    Size: 37 Mb

Download:
    Download File

11. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Sizzling Soiree
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    This scene finds me back together with one of my favorite playmates, Emily Marilyn! It's sure to be a favorite of all the pantyhose fans out there, as we both slip into some sexy hose and then get down to some naughty fun. This is one party you don't want to miss!

Pics: 87
    Name: 10335.zip
    Resolution: 1800x1200
    Size: 54 Mb

Download:
    Download File

12. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Spike Ball with Ruby Luster
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    My kinky spike ball session continues, but this time I'm joined by my incredibly hot playmate, Ruby Luster. Dressed in matching rubber outfits, we have some fun tossing the balls around. Then, things get a lot hotter as we turn our attention to each other's latex encased bodies.

Pics: 107
    Name: 10374.zip
    Resolution: 750x1000
    Size: 33 Mb

Download:
    Download File

13. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Naughty Neighbors
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    With neighbors like Puma Swede and Vicky Vette, you can be sure that there is never a dull moment where I live. In this scene, my two kinky neighbors drop in for some very pervy playtime. We begin by letting our fingers and tongues explore each other's bodies. Then, Puma puts on a strap on and things get even more interesting.

Pics: 135
    Name: 10344.zip
    Size: 63 Mb

Download:
    Download File

14. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Alley Cat
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    You never know what you'll run into when you venture down a darkened alley. But if you choose the alley in this scene, you'll be pleasantly surprised when you find me in a tight and shiny black catsuit. In this set, I get kinky in an alley by showing off my curves all covered in latex. Then I unzip my crotch, insert an inflatable dildo and zip up again, sealing the rubber cock inside my suit. Finally, I grab the pump and inflate it while its deep inside.

Pics: 100
    Name: 10263.zip
    Size: 38 Mb

Download:
    Download File

15. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Here Kitty Kitty
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    I recently received this cute latex dress as a gift from a great fan and I love the way I look in it. The way the bright pink rubber clings tightly to my curves turns me on like you wouldn't believe. I knew I had to do a shoot with it right away. So, sit back and let me tease you in my new outfit.

Pics: 127
    Name: 10202.zip
    Size: 57 Mb

Download:
    Download File

16. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Chloe James - Laced
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Chloe James makes her debut with this sexy bedroom scene. She begins dressed in a tiny purple latex dress that laces up the back. The open lacing gives you a nice peek at her cute bottom, which she is happy to show off. Then, she pulls the dress up and puts on a show while getting herself off.

Pics: 106
    Name: 10970.zip
    Size: 35 Mb

Download:
    Download File

17. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Nicole Moser and Kendra James - Trashy Tryst
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Kendra James is a favorite on ShinySluts, but this time she brought along a new friend, Nicole Moser. The scene opens with the girls lounging in a sleazy hotel, wearing black latex. Then, things heat up as they slip out of their outfits and break out some glass dildos.

Pics: 101
    Name: 10883.zip
    Size: 43 Mb

Download:
    Download File

18. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Jem - Like a Dream
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    JEM is back and looks sexier than ever in this dreamy scene. She begins outfitted in a gorgeous lavender latex outfit with tight white rubber stockings. She then slowly teases you by giving you a close look at her high heels before she starts peeling off her outfit, piece by piece. Finally, she gives you a nice look at her slender and sexy figure.

Pics: 93
    Name: 10718.zip
    Size: 41 Mb

Download:
    Download File

19. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

See No Evil
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Join me for a sultry session of latex-covered naughtiness as I put on a gorgeous outfit from Maggie Delena and then slowly strip it off for your viewing pleasure. You won't want to miss watching me unzip my pencil skirt and give you a nice peek at my assets.

Pics: 88
    Name: 10233.zip
    Size: 38 Mb

Download:
    Download File

20. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Alexis Grace - Slick Fixation
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Alexis Grace is back with another kinky scene. This time, she goes for an all-over shine by slipping into a black latex hood and leotard. She had never worn a hood before, but once she saw how extreme she looked she totally got into it. It wasn't long before her croctch zipper was down and her rubber gloved fingers were going to work.

Pics: 68
    Name: 10845.zip
    Size: 22 Mb

Download:
    Download File