1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

Charming girls in latex, tight clothes

Discussion in 'Pantyhose, Latex And Rubber' started by mixon7, Feb 15, 2019.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Betty Bang - Handle with Care
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Betty Bang makes her debut on ShinySluts with this smoldering scene. She's a Miami girl and she's got the curves to prove it. She's also not afraid to show them off while being wrapped up in tight and shiny latex. You'll love checking out every inch of her body and then watching her bring herself to a wet climax with a steel dildo!

Pics: 73
    Name: 10724.zip
    Resolution: 1800x1200
    Size: 35 Mb
    Format: jpg

Download:
    Download File

2. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Lucy Die - Black-n-Blue
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Brand new model, Lucy Die, makes her debut on ShinySluts with this set. Wearing a darkly decadent black outfit, complete with a tight basque corest, she gives you a teasing glimpse at her hot figure. Then, she slides her her rubber thong off and shows you what you want to see.

Pics: 78
    Name: 10961.zip
    Resolution: 1350x900
    Size: 23 Mb

Download:
    Download File

3. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Redlight Shower
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    In my opinion, latex is the perfect thing to wear for any occasion, including a nice, hot shower! So, I slip into a kinky little latex outfit and have some wet and messy fun for your viewing pleasure. I think you'll love my big black soap-squirting cock that I use to lather myself up. And I know you'll love watching me rinse it all off.

Pics: 84
    Name: 10223.zip
    Size: 39 Mb

Download:
    Download File

4. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Ava Addams - Alone with Ava
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Naturally busty brunette, Ava Addams, returns with another hot set. This time she is decked out in a open-top transparent purple latex outfit that is perfect for her ample breasts. She peels off her pasties and then pulls up her dress and gives you a taste of how naughty she can get ... even when she's all alone.

Pics: 104
    Name: 11001.zip
    Resolution: 1200x800
    Size: 25 Mb

Download:
    Download File

5. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Far East Fantasy
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    For this shoot, I slip into an asian-themed latex dress, complete with little purple flower accents. Then, I strike a series of seductive poses that will get you warmed up quickly. But the action gets even hotter when I pull up my skirt and reach for my glass dildo.

Pics: 94
    Name: 10234.zip
    Resolution: 1500x1000
    Size: 46 Mb

Download:
    Download File

6. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Xana - Wild Streak
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Xana returns with her second sexy set. This time she is decked out in a tiger-striped latex outfit that perfectly compliments her wild tattoos. She begins by playing with her dangerously high heels and then slips her tiny rubber thong off to give you a peek at what's underneath.

Pics: 110
    Name: 10995.zip
    Resolution: 800x1200
    Size: 24 Mb

Download:
    Download File

7. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Lucy Die - Nurse Nymph
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Lucy Die returns with another kinky scene. This time she slips into a latex nurse uniform and heads into the clinic for a pervy self-examination. She starts out by inhaling deeply from breathing bag and then slides her rubber panties down and goes to work with a steel dildo.

Pics: 89
    Name: 10957.zip
    Size: 19 Mb

Download:
    Download File

8. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Kendra James - Wicked Ways
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    One of my favorite ShinySluts is Kendra James and this set will let you know why. Not only does she look amazing with her gorgeous figure wrapped in tight and shiny latex. But she also isn't shy about showing you how tunred on she gets when she's wearing it.

Pics: 66
    Name: 10847.zip
    Size: 26 Mb

Download:
    Download File

9. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Alexis Grace - Enraptured
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    One of my favorite ShinySluts, Alexis Grace, returns to give you another super hot scene. This time,she's in a transparent latex dress that clings tightly to her delicious curves and gives you a tease of whats waiting underneath. You get an even better look when she pulls up her skirt and drills her shaved slit with a big metal toy.

Pics: 80
    Name: 10727.zip
    Size: 29 Mb

Download:
    Download File

10. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Dungeon Desires
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    This update is another from my series of pictures with red hot Evilyn13. These were also shot by Franky Panky in Vancouver BC, but this time we went with a darker dungeon theme. You will love the strategic openings in our latex oufits from Deadly Fetish. They are perfect for pervy playtime.

Pics: 52
    Name: 10328.zip
    Size: 27 Mb

Download:
    Download File

11. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Restricted Area
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    In this scene, I give you a peek inside my own "restricted area" and share some naughty secrets with you. Dressed in a skin tight lavender latex dress, I slowly slip out of my shiny black corset. Then, I open my legs and go to work with a big glass toy.

Pics: 70
    Name: 10242.zip
    Size: 23 Mb

Download:
    Download File

12. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Ava Addams - Perfectly Pink
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Ava Addams is back with a light-hearted scene that showcases her killer figure. This time, she is dressed in a tiny pink latex outfit, with cute little purple flowers on it. The outfit doesn't cover much, and Ava has fun plafully showing off what's underneath.

Pics: 102
    Name: 10999.zip
    Resolution: 1200x800
    Size: 22 Mb

Download:
    Download File

13. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Reporting for Duty
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    In this update, I'm dressed in a wicked military inspired latex outfit that covers my body in a tight layer of rubber. Well, it covers all of my body except my round ass which is left fully exposed by the spanking skirt. But I'm sure you won't mind that. This set was shot by Radiant, Inc., who manages to capture all the class and kink of an outfit like this one.

Pics: 83
    Name: 9638.zip
    Resolution: 1798x1200
    Size: 21 Mb

Download:
    Download File

14. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

My Living Doll
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    I have always loved playing with dolls. So, when I found a my kinky friend, Nicci Tristan, all tied up in a giant doll box, I knew I was in for some fun. I started off by admiring her tight and shiny catsuit as well as her full collection fo accessories. Then, I took her out and played with her ... with a little help from an inflatable butt plug and a dildo gag.

Pics: 73
    Name: 10353.zip
    Resolution: 900x1350
    Size: 22 Mb

Download:
    Download File

15. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Think Pink
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    For this set, I decided to wear another wonderful latex creation from Venus Prototype. This time around, its a cute little pink and black outfit that looks great against a soft pink background. So, sit back and enjoy watching as I pull up the skirt and show you my fishnets.

Pics: 113
    Name: 10260.zip
    Size: 35 Mb

Download:
    Download File

16. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

RubberDoll vs. Rockstar
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    This set features a collaboration I did with Steve Prue from Team Rock Star photography. He was in town recently so we got together for some naughty pics. We shot some in my pink dressing room featuring a shiny black catsuit. And then afterwards, we did a few of the "dirty polaroids" that he is famous for.

Pics: 10
    Name: 10198.zip
    Size: 5 Mb

Download:
    Download File

17. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Luck O' The Irish
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    St. Patrick's Day is right around the corner and I've decided to get the party started with this Irish-themed set. You'll love my black rubber dress that is adorned with green four leaf clovers, and I think you'll like the pot of gold that I'm hiding underneath.

Pics: 74
    Name: 10325.zip
    Size: 25 Mb

Download:
    Download File

18. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Gimp Girl
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    For this scene, I am joined by my sexy playmate, K-La, who I transform into a hooded gimp girl. Like a good gimp, she is there to serve my every kinky desire, so I pull her into a darkened corner of my garage for some nasty fun. I begin by hooding her and restraining her tightly to a steel ladder. Then I pull her panties off and give her cute ass a good hard flogging. Next, I spin her around and clamp a vibrator so it is in constant contact with her pussy. Finally, I leave her squirming in ecstasy as I light a relaxing cigarette and enjoy the show.

Pics: 116
    Name: 10386.zip
    Resolution: 750x1000
    Size: 30 Mb

Download:
    Download File

19. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Island Heat
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Imagine yourself alone on a deserted tropical island and along comes a latex clad goddess to keep you company. Sound too good to be true? Well, this set let's you realize that fantasy. It was shot on location in the Florida Keys, with a gorgeous ocean view. Grab a Pina Colada and join me on the beach!

Pics: 116
    Name: 10204.zip
    Size: 61 Mb

Download:
    Download File

20. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Double Header
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    My exploration of black latex against a simple white background takes a kinky turn as I am joined by Kendra James. I begin by putting her over my knee and spanking her cute butt. Then its off with her rubber panties and a massive double headed dildo comes into the scene. I begin by probing Kendra with it, and then I unzip and we both pick and end and go to work.

Pics: 148
    Name: 10382.zip
    Resolution: 1000x750
    Size: 26 Mb

Download:
    Download File