1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

Brutal Strapon Domination Big Dildos in Slave Ass (Updated!)

Discussion in 'Female Domination - FemDom' started by squidmanheis, Aug 21, 2016.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. squidmanheis
    Cover:
    [​IMG]

Keywords: Femdom, Strapon, Latex / Rubber, Bondage

Description: In this Session, I strapped my rubber object in a swing, with his legs spread wide. To make him even feel more helpless, I decided to add a little sensory deprivation and put an inflatable rubber mask on his head and then pumped it up really good. Making me real horny to see him there strapped, with his legs spread out, I started to work on his hole with my fingers.
    Of course I couldn't resist playing around with his nipples and his cock. Another hole which caught my interest was the one in the mask, which was then covered by my hands from time to time. Have a look at how I take my horny, willingly and bent over rubber object nr4 with my huge, black strap-on. How wonderful it is to hear him gasping and moaning quietly.
    Just when my rubber object thinks that he could nicely recover from his previous treatment in the rubber body bag, I feel even more like abusing his helplessness. After an extensive breath control play with the help of the gas mask, I first of all take a good long piss and let it pour through the opening of the rubber bag, on his cock. Knowing how he is now nicely bathing in my nectar gets me in the mood to administer a proper milking.

Info:

Runtime: 50 min 22 s
    File Size : 475 MB
    File Type: 360p
    Resolution: 360 x 480

Screenlist:
    [​IMG]

Download or View Video:

Download or View Video:

2. squidmanheis
    Cover:
    [​IMG]

Keywords: Strapon, Femdom, Fetish, Latex

Description: Anal fucked by Mistress Susi,... a DREAM to be fucked by this beautiful, kinky Lady.
    Watch this sexy Mistress in extreme tight and kinky latex outfit and a very long black strap-on.

Info:

Runtime: 8 min 52 s
    File Size : 89.7 MB
    File Type: 720p
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280

Screenlist:
    [​IMG]

Download or View Video:

Download or View Video:

3. squidmanheis
    Cover:
    [​IMG]

Keywords: Big Tits, Fitness Chicks, Strap On, Leggings, Pegging

Description: Bunny Colby is a registered sex offender and has to knock on her neighbors�s doors to tell them that she lives in their neighborhood. She held a dude down and had her way with him with her strap-on. On four separate occasions� Lance Hart invites her in, and she quickly has her way with him.

Info:

Runtime: 14 min 3 s
    File Size : 825 MB
    File Type: 1080p
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920

Screenlist:
    [​IMG]

Download or View Video:

Download or View Video:

4. squidmanheis
    Cover:
    [​IMG]

Keywords: FemDom, Strapon, Fuck Machine, BDSM, Dildo, Bondage, Spanking, Submales,

Description: Hell cannot be that bad if you have Mistress Natalie Black in charge of things! Don�t let Natalie Black�s innocent looks fool you. Natalie is a wild dominatrix and she loves to dish out some kinky punishment with the best of them! Check out the first scene and you get to see her finger the masked slaves butthole, all while getting it ready for the large strap � on she�s about to pound his ass with! Natalie is a professional. You can tell she�s done this more than a few times!

Info:

Runtime: 59 min 40 s
    File Size : 749 MB
    File Type: 480p
    Resolution: 480 x 640

Screenlist:
    [​IMG]

Download or View Video:

Download or View Video:

5. squidmanheis
    Cover:
    [​IMG]

Keywords: Strapon, amateur, domination

Info:

Runtime: 14 min 10 s
    File Size : 261 MB

Screenlist:
    [​IMG]

Download or View Video:

Download or View Video:

6. squidmanheis
    Cover:
    [​IMG]

Keywords: Femdom, Strapon, Forced-Bi

Description: This is a hot pegging scene from our latest Goddess Party in Vancouver. Just a glimpse of the fun we had! Can you imagine being fucked by me in front of a group of people? Hot exhibitionism or humiliating? Certainly a unique situation!

Info:

Runtime: 10 min 48 s
    File Size : 301 MB

Screenlist:
    [​IMG]

Download or View Video:

Download or View Video:

7. squidmanheis
    Cover:
    [​IMG]

Keywords: Strapon, Female Domination

Description: Nina Hartley fans, you know I love to share, but can you believe I'd let my girlfriends down into the dungeon when my human fuck toy is on display? Well if you can't, all I have to say is, seeing is believing! He's here to serve for my pleasure... and hers... and also hers, in this 18 minute scene that ends with two of us fingering his asshole at once!

Info:

Runtime: 18 min 45 s
    File Size : 1.06 GiB

Screenlist:
    [​IMG]

Download or View Video:

Download or View Video:

8. squidmanheis
    Cover:
    [​IMG]

Keywords: Femdom, Russian, Female domination, Strap On, Anal,

Info:

Runtime: 14 min 51 s
    File Size : 351 MB

Screenlist:
    [​IMG]

Download or View Video:

Download or View Video:

9. squidmanheis
    Cover:
    [​IMG]

Keywords: Femdom, Strapon, Blowjob, Handjob

Description: What a handsome guy Jan Faust is. This stunner is in the gym for some fitness training. His trainer is a very sexy young lady who wastes no time in getting Jan to work. She gives him instructions on what she needs him to do. As he works he is told to remove his top, which shows off just how well his chest is developed. As he exercises those hot muslces flex beautifully. Then the trainer has Daniel remove his shorts, but it reveals some very strange underwear. The trainer is not impressed and supplies a jockstrap for Jan to wear. He changes the underwear and continues to take instruction, doing some squats, showing off his sexy ass. As he finishes the squats and turns around it is clear and his is sporting a huge erection, which the trainer is quick to notice. This is a great start to our latest series, and sets things up beautifully for the rest of it.

Info:

Runtime: 54 min 31 s
    File Size : 770 MB
    File Type: 540p
    Resolution: 540 x 960

Screenlist:
    [​IMG]

Download or View Video:

Download or View Video:

10. squidmanheis
    Cover:
    [​IMG]

Keywords: Female Domination, StrapOn

Description: Mistress Kristina Rose is determined to get every inch of her Big Black Cock into her slave's ass, no matter how many times he begs for mercy. Kristina truly loves causing male bitches pain, laughing at his moans of suffering as she fucks her slave's ass harder and harder. No matter whether her bitch is on his belly, his back, or his knees, Kristina just keeps pounding her BBC in deeper and deeper, all the while mocking him for being such a pathetic bitch. When she has finished fucking his ass, she orders him to clean her cock with his mouth while she goes and gets an even bigger one.

Info:

Runtime: 19 min 28 s
    File Size : 1.18 GiB

Screenlist:
    [​IMG]

Download or View Video:

Download or View Video:

11. squidmanheis
    Cover:
    [​IMG]

Keywords: Forced Feminization, Sissy, FemDom, Domination, StrapOn, Cuckold, Dildo, Crossdress, Transvestite, Fetish

Description: Description : Jimmy had no idea what would happen after he checked into the Sleazyway Motel for a little private cross-dressing party. Tonight's the night he decides to call Miss Sienna's Sissification Service! Mistress Sienna has to show her new sissy bitch how to suck a cock like a good slut and beg to get fucked like a $5.00 whore because that's exactly what he is now! The Mistress lines up the sissy's first customer and later hosts a bukkake party in the hotel room! Size : 786 MiB (824077399 bytes)
    Duration : 00:58:39.282
    Format : Windows Media (WMV)
    Video : 818 MiB WMV3 704x404 (16:9) 29.970 fps 1 950 Kbps
    Audio : 26.9 MiB (3%) WMA2 48.0 KHz 2 channels 64.0 Kbps

Covers
    Covers

Screenshots
    Screenshots

Sissy Slut Motel :: I Like To Wear Stockings & High Heels Stars : Sienna Aldridge, Emily Heart
    Duration : 00:19:24 Description : Jimmy had no idea what would happen after he checked into the Sleazyway Motel for a little private cross dressing party. He'd been thinking about the phone number he'd found in the back of one of his special magazines for months. Tonight's the night he decides to call Miss Sienna's Sissification Service! Once Mistress Sienna arrives, there's no turning back for Jimmy... ahem, I mean Jizzelle!

Images of Episode
    Images of Episode

Sissy Slut Motel :: Trained To Be Her Whore Stars : Sienna Aldridge, Emily Heart
    Duration : 00:10:00 Description : It's almost time for Jizzelle's first "customer," but there's so much work to be done! Mistress Sienna has to show her new sissy bitch how to suck cock like a good slut and beg to get fucked like a $5 whore! Fortunately, the Mistress has all the proper training aids in her bag of tricks. There's no substitute for hands... or lips on practice!

Images of Episode
    Images of Episode

Sissy Slut Motel :: Room Service Stars : Sienna Aldridge, Emily Heart, Tony Douglas
    Duration : 00:17:15 Description : It's time for little Miss Jizzy's first customer so she's got to get glam before he arrives. Mistress Sienna makes sure he'll like what he sees by putting JIzzelle into a hot pink mini dress and silver slut high heels. It's all fun and games after the "John" shows up to try out Sienna's new girl. It's almost like Jizzelle was just meant to be a sissy slut suck and fuck doll!

Images of Episode
    Images of Episode

Sissy Slut Motel :: Bukkake Party! Stars : Sienna Aldridge, Emily Heart
    Duration : 00:12:42 Description : What a way to end Mistress Sienna's new sissy slut's first night getting pimped out! It's a bukkake party and there's seven guys ready to splooge all over the whore's face! Her name is Jizzelle, after all. 'Cause she likes jizz! With loads of man seed dripping down her face, Jizzelle is told that tonight is only just the beginning. She's got to get home and prepped for a bachelor party the next day! To our knowledge this is the first forced fem sissy slut bukkake video ever so you gotta see it! And the rest of the Sissy Slut Motel series, of course.

Images of Episode
    Images of Episode

Info:

Runtime: 58 min 39 s
    File Size : 786 MB
    File Type: 404p
    Resolution: 404 x 704

Screenlist:
    [​IMG]

Download or View Video:

Download or View Video:

12. squidmanheis
    Cover:
    [​IMG]

Info:

Runtime: 17 min 18 s
    File Size : 595 MB

Screenlist:
    [​IMG]

Download or View Video:

Download or View Video:

13. squidmanheis
    Cover:
    [​IMG]

Keywords: Femdom, Russian, Russian Dialogues, Female domination, Strap On, Anal,

Info:

Runtime: 13 min 8 s
    File Size : 310 MB

Screenlist:
    [​IMG]

Download or View Video:

Download or View Video:

14. squidmanheis
    Cover:
    [​IMG]

Keywords: BDSM, FemDom, Cuckold, Strapon, Humiliation, Fetish

Description: Nyomi Banxxx keeps her slave cuck around to lavish her with beautiful gifts, expensive vacations and fancy jewelry but one thing he doesn't have is a nice fat cock to fill her pussy to the brim with. Let's face it, Nyomi is all woman and it takes a real man to satisfy her sexual needs completely. Nyomi's fuck toy Rod is so well endowed his cock hurts to fuck but hurts so good and she has no problem reminding her cuck just how good it is! This cuckold update is filled with humiliation, punishment, evil strap-on ass fucking and he's humiliatingly made to suck cock!

Info:

Runtime: 50 min 25 s
    File Size : 1.81 GiB

Screenlist:
    [​IMG]

Download or View Video:

Download or View Video:

15. squidmanheis
    Cover:
    [​IMG]

Info:

Runtime: 15 min 51 s
    File Size : 871 MB

Screenlist:
    [​IMG]

Download or View Video:

Download or View Video:

16. squidmanheis
    Cover:
    [​IMG]

Info:

Runtime: 29 min 34 s
    File Size : 1.33 GiB

Screenlist:
    [​IMG]

Download or View Video:

Download or View Video:

17. squidmanheis
    Cover:
    [​IMG]

Keywords: All Sex, Anal, Strap-On, 2006 AVN Award Winner

Description: Anal whores get their reverse bend over bitch boy! No Le' Wood movie is complete without cum swallowing! Dickface gives and receives straight up the ass! Online-

Info:

Runtime: 2 h 7 min
    File Size : 1.39 GiB
    File Type: 384p
    Resolution: 384 x 512

Screenlist:
    [​IMG]

Download or View Video:

Download or View Video:

18. squidmanheis
    Cover:
    [​IMG]

Keywords: Femdom, Feminization, Strapon, Fetich, Spanking,

Description: It's not easy being a cross dressing sissy slut, especially if you don't live in a big city and have to keep your kink a total secret. Academy For Sissies to the rescue with practical information about all things girlie. In lesson #1, Goddess Soma, Mistress Red and Princess Sheila demonstrate how to put on make-up and how to buy a wig. Then, it's playtime with sissy Jessica, as Princess makes Jessica give her a strap on blow job, and spanks the sissy's ...More

Info:

Runtime: 1 h 25 min
    File Size : 1 001 MB
    File Type: 480p
    Resolution: 480 x 640

Screenlist:
    [​IMG]

Download or View Video:

Download or View Video:

19. squidmanheis
    Cover:
    [​IMG]