1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

    Read The Rules

Brutal Scat Collection!

Discussion in 'Scat Porn Scenes And Videos' started by rosnira, Feb 21, 2017.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

  1. rosnira
    Active Member
    Harley1991 - Poop Play Round 2!
    [​IMG][​IMG]

    a couple days before my friend came over to help me film, i took a dump so big, it wouldn't flush and being the neet that i am, i did nothing about it. both of us just kept using the toilet for days until i decided to use it for this video...by scooping it out and covering myself head to toe in old mushy poo

    MP4 | 1.01 GB | 1920x1080 | 00:11:50

    Download:
    https://fboom.me/file/b2daad7f318ae/Harley1991_-_Poop_Play_Round_2-_01.mp4
     
  2. rosnira
    Active Member
    Kitty Skatt - Huge 3-day Log DP Fuck
    [​IMG][​IMG]

    My partners have no way of avoiding my delicious dirty fetish... And they have no chance of avoiding getting turned on by it! One step further every time, you expand your boundaries with me. Shivering and drooling with orgasmic delight we do so.

    We slept together and I woke up desperately horny and desperately needing to take an ENORMOUS dump. I've been holding it in for THREE DAYS straight! I love the feeling of being so completely clogged up full of my gigantic thick shit. It feels like I am secretly wearing a huge buttplug everywhere I go. My pussy always drips and creams with these sensations... So naturally my horniness is now at least as huge and desperate as my extreme urgency to shit!

    MP4 | 1.79 GB | 1920x1080 | 00:21:06

    Download:
    https://fboom.me/file/c6823ae5eb42b/Kitty_Skatt_-_Huge_3-day_Log_DP_Fuck-_01.mp4
     
  3. rosnira
    Active Member
  4. rosnira
    Active Member
Loading...

Share This Page