1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

Brutal Female Domination! Pain, Madness and Courage

Discussion in 'Female Domination - FemDom' started by Gorod126, Dec 7, 2020.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. Gorod126
    [​IMG]

Official Title: One In A Million...........
    Cast: Maitresse Madeline Marlowe, Will Havoc
    Tags: Female Domination, FemDom, BDSM, Domination

[​IMG]

Official Synopsis: Over the years there have been many men whove walked through the Armory doors wanting to adore me. Many of them were amazingly talented and awesome and many of them completely unworthy of my attention but never someone like Will Havoc. You see, Will is in another category, a category all his own. Seriously, this is the type of man I would date!I reckon youve learned during the four years of my reign as head mistress and director that being a dominatrix doesnt mean you have to swear off sex, be cold as ice and never touch another man sexually nor does it mean you are some man hating feminist, quite to the contrary actually. It infuriates me when people consider this stereotype about a dominatrix that almost puts us in this asexual category as if were faltering if we show our sexual needs or we cant be tough while exposing that side. I find it sexy that I AM horny ALL the time. I yearn for sex and HAVE to have it. I celebrate LOVING men. I adore men. I want to fuck men and most of all I love to hurt men from the bottom of my heart and with all the passion in my soul.Wi...

Tech. Info
    Size: 2102.01 MB
    Format: mp4
    Resolution: 1280x720
    Duration: 00:57:17

Download - One In A Million...........

2. Gorod126
    [​IMG]

Official Title: Maitresse Madeline searches for a personal slave for her home.
    Cast: Marcus Ruhl, Maitresse Madeline Marlowe

[​IMG]

Official Synopsis: Ive been using my resources at The Armory to find a personal slave for my home. Marcus Ruhls slave resume came across my desk by way of a mistress that I know from Twitter. Apparently, Marcus impressed her in a content shoot they were doing. You see, one of my requirements for a personal slave is that you must be easy on the eyes and have a built body. This is because I require sexual worship on a daily basis and I want to be turned on! Marcus fit this description so I thought I would give him a shot in front of the camera before I took him home with me. Watch before your eyes Marcus fail miserably and the search for a personal home slave continues!

Tech. Info
    Size: 2185.95 MB
    Duration: 00:59:34

Download - Maitresse Madeline searches for a personal slave for her home.

3. Gorod126
    [​IMG]

Official Title: Milked To The Very Last Drop!
    Cast: Jesse Carl, Chanel Preston, Gia DiMarco, Maitresse Madeline Marlowe

[​IMG]

Official Synopsis: What if you were used as nothing more than a cock and balls to mercifully milk to the final and last drop day after day after day after day That is exactly what Jesse Carl is to three of the sexiest femdoms in history! Maitresse Madeline, Mistress Gia Dimarco and Mistress Chanel Preston keep Jesse locked away in a dark pit and bring him out once a day until he fills their rusty bucket with cum. Sure, this sounds like every mans dream come true but these femdoms are brutal, wicked and so sexy that it turns into torment and he cant be milked anymore! They use the 100 mile an hour flesh light fucksall and Jesse looses his load inside. Whatever!!!! They just milk him more! Lots of ass and pussy worship, strap-on anal and a prostate milking that results in multiple orgasms straight from the male g-spot then right back in his locked pit he goes. until tomorrow!

Tech. Info
    Size: 1976.16 MB
    Duration: 00:53:51

Download - Milked To The Very Last Drop!

4. Gorod126
    [​IMG]

Official Title: BONUS FOOT FETISH FEATURE! From FootWorship.com!
    Cast: John Jammen, Maitresse Madeline Marlowe

[​IMG]

Official Synopsis: Many of you may already know that Im a foot fetishist. I love and adore everything about feet! I know that many of you are as much of a foot freak as I am and as a thanks to all of you Im giving you a taste of all the foot worship, foot licking, trampling, beautiful toes, high arches and wet kinky foot jobs that you can see over there as a bonus! Its the full movie so enjoy and if you yourself want to worship feet as much as I do then Ill see you over there!John Jammen is a clumsy bellhop whos seduced by Maitresse Madeline a beautiful woman staying in the hotel and is made to worship, lick, clean, suck and smell her gorgeous heels, stockings and feet. Hes rewarded with a oily kinky foot job and made to lick them clean!For the love of feet, M.M.

Tech. Info
    Size: 1124.64 MB
    Duration: 00:30:39

Download - BONUS FOOT FETISH FEATURE! From FootWorship.com!

5. Gorod126
    [​IMG]

Official Title: Proving His Worth To The Bitches
    Cast: Robert Axel, Chanel Preston

[​IMG]

Official Synopsis: You all tuned in to Lorelei Lees 10th anniversary bash on December 19th but before Robert was able to serve as the Divine fuck slut he had to win the approval of Mistress Chanel Preston! This was shot the night before the party and Mistress Chanel handles Robert and his big strong muscles with her expert humiliation and sexiness. Robert cant seem to keep his dick down in her presence and even after a whipping and over the knee spanking Roberts dick only grows harder after she allows him one sniff of her delicious butt hole. She invades his asshole with a strap on cock and he only gets harder! She denies him any release until she gets off! She rides that hard cock with a vibrator buzzing against his taint making him a human vibrator until hes covered in her sweet juices. She teases his cock over and over with a tormenting hand job until he cant take it anymore and is boiling over with filthy sperm.

Tech. Info
    Size: 2005.43 MB
    Duration: 00:54:39

Download - Proving His Worth To The Bitches

6. Gorod126
    [​IMG]

Official Title: Welcome Mz Berlin!
    Cast: Mz Berlin, Chad Rock

[​IMG]

Official Synopsis: Funny, Mz Berlin never actually shot back in the day yet she remains a legend to our members. I have heard from so many of you wishing to see her that I even feel like this is her triumphant return yet this is her amazing debut! And, boy, what a debut it is! I couldnt put Berlin with just anybody, I had to pair her with one of our top pain sluts and Chad Rock was up for the challenge. This movie is evil, raw, painful, sadistic femdom executed by a master dominatrix the one, the only, Mz Berlin! Get on your knees, slaves and worship!Smoking fetish, nail scratching, electro-torment, humiliation, tough bondage, harsh impact play, single tailing, strap-on anal sex, ass worship, cock and ball torment and tease and denial are all included! Dont miss this wicked hot update!

Tech. Info
    Size: 2471.35 MB
    Duration: 01:07:21

Download - Welcome Mz Berlin!

7. Gorod126
    [​IMG]

Official Title: Chastity POV BONUS with Nicki Hunter!
    Cast: Nicki Hunter

[​IMG]

Official Synopsis: Nicki Hunter speaks directly to you! Shes going to lock your little pin dick into an evil metal chastity belt and swallow the key! Maybe if youre a good boy shell let you dig for it! Sit back and imagine what it would be like if this goddess owned your cock.

Tech. Info
    Size: 294.48 MB
    Duration: 00:08:01

Download - Chastity POV BONUS with Nicki Hunter!

8. Gorod126
    [​IMG]

Official Title: Chastity Woes: Episode 2
    Cast: Chanel Preston, Logan Vaughn

[​IMG]

Official Synopsis: Logan Vaughn attempts to impress Chanel Preston on his second day of training. Chanel locks his puny little cock away in chastity, humiliates him and crushes his muscle man ego. Logan is spanked, caned and has balls tormented with a painful zipper. After all The Bitches need to find out what Logan is useful for and why they should keep him around. Hes suspended in the air, has his ass penetrated with electricity then strap-on ass fucked still locked away in chastity. Chanel removes the belt and puts a cock crimper then cock smasher on Logan teasing him with her pussy, wet panties and delicious asshole. Chanel gets hers and Logan is desperate enough to think hes actually going to be let out to get his.

Tech. Info
    Size: 2366.63 MB
    Duration: 01:04:29

Download - Chastity Woes: Episode 2

9. Gorod126
    [​IMG]

Official Title: A Very Long Milking: Episode 1
    Cast: Robert Axel, Maitresse Madeline Marlowe

[​IMG]

Official Synopsis: Maitresse Madeline allows Robert Axel to train with her on his very first day here! This lucky muscular piece of man meat is used to women fawning all over him and thinks that because Maitresse has allowed him the honor of worshiping her on his very first training day that hell win her over just as he always does with the ladies. Roberts in for a rude awakening when Madeline strips him of his ego and declares him the official Divine Meat. Madeline is going to pass this one around to all her Divine girlfriends just for the amusement. Robert is whipped and has his cock and balls tormented. Hes teased by Madelines beauty and his cock remains hard the entire time! Can you blame him She fucks his ass deep and uses her magic fingers to milk his prostate until his cock erupts with filth uncontrollably. Still, his cock remains hard! She uses him like a pony riding him around the basement, making him worship, lick and clean her asshole while she comes. Its safe to say the other Bitches are going to have a field day with this one and we will just have to wait and see how he turns...

Tech. Info
    Size: 1787 MB
    Duration: 00:48:42

Download - A Very Long Milking: Episode 1

10. Gorod126
    [​IMG]

Official Title: Divine Mummification Sex
    Cast: Dominic Pacifico, Beretta James

[​IMG]

Official Synopsis: Happy Halloween! Mistress Beretta James returns to hot as hell and with a new piece of man meat to use. Berettas style is calm and seductive with a dash of evil in her eyes. As much as Dominic tries to resist his cock cant lie and his attraction is obvious when Beretta dishes out the pain and Dominic cant help his hard-on. Hes bound on top of an evil pointed wooden horse crushing into his taint. Whipped and zippered then strap-on fucked deep in his ass. Finally Beretta completely mummifies Dominic from head to toe leaving only his important part out, HIS HARD COCK! Beretta uses his cock treating him like an object then milking then milking the filth right out of him and smearing it all over his mummified face!

Tech. Info
    Size: 1762.06 MB
    Duration: 00:48:01

Download - Divine Mummification Sex

11. Gorod126
    [​IMG]

Official Title: Your Pain Is My Pleasure
    Cast: Blake, Lorelei Lee

[​IMG]

Official Synopsis: Blake returns for another day of training and this time hes lucky enough to catch Mistress Lorelei on her nice day. Strung up by his arms and put into a painful predicament with nothing but clover clamps, twine and a really stretched out nutsac, Blake does his best to satisfy the Divine Miss Lee but seems to fall short. Thats ok for Lorelei because that just means more sexy torment and pain! CBT, humiliation, whipping, electrical cock torment, pegging, chastity, tease and denial and ass worship are all included!

Tech. Info
    Size: 1845.67 MB
    Duration: 00:50:18

Download - Your Pain Is My Pleasure

12. Gorod126
    [​IMG]

Official Title: Sadistic Cock Tease
    Cast: Bobby Bends, Maitresse Madeline Marlowe

[​IMG]

Official Synopsis: Maitresse Madeline dominates Bobby Bends in his first ever submission on camera. Madelines sexiness oozes from the camera and to the screen. Just when you think Madeline may give Bobby a break she brings out another tormenting implement with a smile. Bobby is heavily flogged and wickedly single tailed. His balls are tormented with heavy weights and he has two zippers ripped from his sides. All the while Madeline teases him keeping his cock hard with her sexy presence and beauty. Madeline then fucks his ass with a strap-on dildo and milks his prostate with her fingers keeping him on the verge of orgasm but never allowing him release. He must worship her pussy and ass first! Even after that and all the begging he does doesnt convince the wicked Madeline and is left on his knees with a yearning hard cock.

Tech. Info
    Size: 2260.73 MB
    Duration: 01:01:36

Download - Sadistic Cock Tease

13. Gorod126
    [​IMG]

Official Title: Small Penis Punishment
    Cast: Logan Vaughn, Lorelei Lee

[​IMG]

Official Synopsis: Logan Vaughn is used to girls falling all over him with his big muscles and pretty boy blonde hair. Logan is in for a shocking reality when his good looks dont change a damn thing for Mistress Lorelei Lee and instead she treats him like the piece of muscle meat she sees him as. Logan is tied in rope bondage, and whipped repeatedly then caned on his feet until he must beg for mercy! Funny how these muscle boys break under pressure. Another funny thing is how most of these pretty boy muscle men act all macho yet when it comes to their cock its nothing more than a mouse! How on earth is that supposed to please a Divine lady like Mistress Lee Logan gets fucked deep in his ass and made to think he is going to fuck and cum Mistress Lorelei yet she just denies him in the end, barely allowed to even smell her pussy as she gets off and left with a penis pump painfully on his hard denied cock!

Tech. Info
    Size: 2263.97 MB
    Duration: 01:01:42

Download - Small Penis Punishment

14. Gorod126
    [​IMG]

Official Title: Aiden Starr's Breast Worship POV bonus!
    Cast: Aiden Starr

[​IMG]

Official Synopsis: Goddess Aiden Starr was blessed with the most perfect set of voluptuous natural breasts youve ever seen and shes going to teach you exactly how she likes them worshiped!

Tech. Info
    Size: 285.59 MB
    Duration: 00:07:47

Download - Aiden Starr's Breast Worship POV bonus!

15. Gorod126
    [​IMG]

Official Title: A Divinely Humiliating Melodrama
    Cast: Chanel Preston, Parker London

[​IMG]

Official Synopsis: Mistress Chanel Preston, our newest resident nails it and I mean nails it with the humiliation. For fans of this type of domination Mistress Preston is the apple of your eye and stores your balls in her purse. This perfect princess will deliver her cold as ice words with such cuteness that youre immediately rendered helpless knowing you belong no other place than at her gorgeous feet! Parker is the Bitches favorite adorable rocker but treated like nothing more than a piece of meat fresh for the taking. Hes striped of his clothes, put in a cock crimper, spanked, caned and clamped all the while having small penis humiliation! Hes strap-on ass fucked in the ass and used as a human dildo then made to swallow every drop of his own disgusting filth.Mistress Chanel Preston is a true delight to behold and her natural dominance over men is divinely addicting! I know youll agree!

Tech. Info
    Size: 2079.24 MB
    Duration: 00:56:40

Download - A Divinely Humiliating Melodrama

16. Gorod126
    [​IMG]

Official Title: Tongue bath to Mistress Ashley Fires POV bonus!
    Cast: Ashley Fires

[​IMG]

Official Synopsis: You were put on this earth to be a tongue bath to Mistress Ashley Fires delicious asshole! She wastes no time to remind you of your place on this earth buried right between her beautiful ass cheeks. Thank your lucky stars, slaveboy that you get the opportunity to have such a prestigious title!

Tech. Info
    Size: 332.45 MB
    Duration: 00:09:14

Download - Tongue bath to Mistress Ashley Fires POV bonus!

17. Gorod126
    [​IMG]

Official Title: Maitresse Madeline's Small Penis Humiliation POV Bonus Teaser
    Cast: Maitresse Madeline Marlowe

[​IMG]

Official Synopsis: Have all of you miscreants and freaks missed me I know you have. I love watching you suffer and beg for my presence. You see, Ive been too busy to bother with your inadequacies and short comings and Im sure to remind you what a pindick worthless little clit stick you are in this bonus POV teaser!

Tech. Info
    Size: 270.27 MB
    Duration: 00:07:22

Download - Maitresse Madeline's Small Penis Humiliation POV Bonus Teaser

18. Gorod126
    [​IMG]

Official Title: 19 year old's Fierce Introduced to the Bitches!
    Cast: Isis Love, Micah Andrews, Gia DiMarco

[​IMG]

Official Synopsis: Little Micah Andrews is eager to please, but his attempts at devotion to Goddesses Isis Love and Mistress Gia DiMarco only leads to their harsh punishment!Meet Micah Andrews. At 19 years old, hes what youd expect from a boy whos not old enough to drink, being innocent and uneducated to the ways of the world. His one redeeming quality is that hes very eager to please and knows his place as a playtoy for Goddesses Isis Love and Mistress Gia DiMarco. They string up Micah, tormenting him then pegging his tight, young ass while making him worship their asses. But when they sit on his face it pushes him over the edge, causing him to cum before these untouchable women give their approval! The punishment for his insubordination is placing his cock and balls in chastity, and making him drink the their heavenly cumjuice, which he does like the good little bitchboy he is.

Tech. Info
    Size: 2356.93 MB
    Duration: 01:04:14

Download - 19 year old's Fierce Introduced to the Bitches!

19. Gorod126
    [​IMG]

Official Title: Maitresse Madeline's POV foot fetish teaser BONUS!
    Cast: Maitresse Madeline Marlowe

[​IMG]

Official Synopsis: Youve been missing me havent you Youve had the hardest time keeping your grubby little hands off your pathetic slave meat dreaming of the next time Im in your presence. The truth is there is no rhyme or reason behind my absence other than just to make you suffer, make you beg, make you plead for my return. It pleases me to know you are in agony without my presence. When you send me emails begging to see me, my pussy instantly gets wet thinking of the control I have over your mind and body. Give me reasons to allow you to worship me again. Tribute me and prove that you have complete devotion. Im throwing you this foot fetish teaser to remind you just how much you miss me and show you where you belong. AT MY FEET! And, maybe if I am satisfied with your groveling and tributes then I will return once again to destroy your mind and body like only I can!!!

Tech. Info
    Size: 479.24 MB
    Duration: 00:13:03

Download - Maitresse Madeline's POV foot fetish teaser BONUS!

20. Gorod126
    [​IMG]

Official Title: The Ultimate Cock Tease
    Cast: DJ, Lorelei Lee

[​IMG]

Official Synopsis: DJ wrote me a pathetic letter confessing a deep obsession he has for Mistress Lorelei Lee. I couldnt help myself and decided to use it against him for my own pleasure. DJ is allowed to worship Lorelei for the day but hes indebted as an office slave to me for a month. Mistress Lorelei plays DJ so expertly that I was even turned on behind the camera. She uses the entire day for one big tease and denial extravaganza for the ULTIMATE cock tease! You have NEVER seen Mistress Lorelei Lee so sexy and you have never seen her deny a cock quite like this.One is left thinking if DJ had wished to just keep his mouth shut. Truth is we all know Mistress Loreleis power controls him and he couldnt help himself. Boot worship, humiliation, CBT, strap-on ass fucking, ass and pussy worship and wicked tease and denial are all included.

Tech. Info
    Size: 2175.15 MB
    Duration: 00:59:16

Download - The Ultimate Cock Tease