1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

Bright Domination | Elite Female | LezDom and FemDom

Discussion in 'Female Domination - FemDom' started by Balamut693, Mar 16, 2018.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Elise Graves, MD
    [​IMG]
    Release Year: 2021
    Genres: Femdom ,Foot Domination, Foot Fetish
    Video language: English

Few people are aware that Elise Graves has training as a real medical doctor. She signed up for one of those on-line courses and within a few weeks she was performing brain surgery and heart replacements. Unbelievable!
    We're lucky that Elise is a fully trained MD because our friend Tony Orlando showed up with a bad case of erectile dysfunction. Elise jumped into action and was able to revive his cock by utilizing a few medical devices and some strict bondage therapy. This could only have happened as a result of her in-depth Internet training. Check out this fun video, and contact Elise if you think you need this type of treatment yourself.

Format: mp4
    Duration: 35:09
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3899kbps
    Audio: 153kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.0 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Elise Graves, MD

2. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Heavy Rubber First
    [​IMG]

his is another mind-blowing scene with Elise, heavy rubber, e-stim and bondage. Elise's subject was a sincere and willing young guy who had seen Elise in videos. He never thought that he would have a change to meet her, but a lucky e-mail got him connected.
    I think this was his first time in a heavy rubber suit, and I think he liked it. That's fortunate, because Elise likes heavy rubber. In this two-part video, we watch as he disappears down the rabbit hole with Elise and doesn't look back.

Duration: 36:40
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3910kbps
    Audio: 184kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.1 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Heavy Rubber First

3. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Wide Open
    [​IMG]

Seriously though, Elise does have a fascination with mouth and face play. So when we acquired a halo brace and our friend Strange Hobbies came for a visit, it became clear that we had everything it takes to assemble a bizarre medical scene for Elise. Naturally a scene like this requires a subject who would be agreeable to this idea, which is where Strange Hobbies comes in. As his name implies, this guy is attracted to unusual and extreme experiences which is just what we needed. Truth be told, Strange Hobbies has done scenes like this before. Check out his Fetlife profile.

Duration: 35:19
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3912kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Download Wide Open

4. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

RubberStel - Rubber Couple
    [​IMG]

My travel companions included Elise Graves and Petgirl Kako, both on Fetlife. We were in Germany attending the 2016 Boundcon event, and ended up in Amsterdam shooting videos as we worked our way back to the US. On the day we visited the RubberStel couple, only the rubber husband Josh was available as his rubber wife Kim was out for the day.
    This couple shares a passion for heavy rubber gear, and I must admit that I was envious of their warm and loving relationship. Their attraction for rubber extends far beyond fancy dress and takes them into the realm of extreme fetish.

Duration: 37:09
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3913kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Download RubberStel - Rubber Couple

5. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

I See What You See
    [​IMG]

This is a fun video featuring Mistress Alice and her submissive Taylor Dawn (Fetlife). Taylor came all the way across the country from Florida to hang out at the Institute over the Folsom 2017 weekend. While he was visiting he asked about our Studio Gum orange heavy rubber inflatable bag. So we pulled out the bag and Alice took charge of the scene. In addition, our staff technical consultant Dart_Tech (Fetlife) happened to be at the Institute, so he rigged up a video feed from a small webcam to a head-mount viewer. This enabled Taylor Dawn to watch Alice as she tormented and stimulated his cock. What a setup! As the title of the video indicates, 'you see what I see'. The webcam was attached to a head strap which allowed the camera to see exactly what Alice was seeing.

Duration: 39:43
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3913kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.2 GB
    [​IMG]

Download I See What You See

6. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Taylor Dawn and the Rubber Duo
    [​IMG]

Our friend Taylor Dawn didn't realize what he was getting into when he agreed to play with Eden Alexander and Elise Graves. Maybe he got in over his head? In any case, once he was naked and restrained in our 'Box of Torment' he lost any ability to turn back. He was going down the proverbial rabbit hole.

Duration: 39:55
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3909kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.2 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Taylor Dawn and the Rubber Duo

7. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Freaks That We are
    [​IMG]

Okay everyone, listen up. This is a really crazy video. This video shows Elise Graves in her element. Elise considers herself a freak and she thinks the people she plays with are freaks as well. In this video her suspicions are confirmed - Tony Orlando's balls are clamped to a poll, his wrists are shackled from overhead, his lips are parted with a dental spreader and his nostrils are hooked from the ceiling - and Tony asks himself out loud "why do I like this?"

Duration: 36:53
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3899kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Download Freaks That We are

8. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Client Fantasy Adventure
    [​IMG]

This hot video was shot in London at Mistress Miranda's studio. Miranda and her mistress friend from the US took turns dominating and humiliating a poor client who was helplessly bound. Body shaving, butt-plug e-stim, bondage, ass kissing and heel sucking were the main events, along with some of the other fantasies of the client like super-hero outfits and being suspended and bound to a pretty super-hero woman! This client had a big imagination and had a lot of his fantasies fulfilled in one session. This was one lucky guy.

Duration: 38:29
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3900kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Download Client Fantasy Adventure

9. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

17 Days Of Chastity
    [​IMG]
    Genres: BDSM

This video came together at the last minute. I was invited to shoot along with Alice's main camera guy, so two of us were shooting at the same time. He was the primary camera, so I had to stay out of his way and give him first access to Alice and the scene we were filming. That said, we quickly got into a rhythm where we both shot without getting in each other's way.
    This scene with Alice and her submissive Robert is not unlike other scenes we have shot, but for some reason this scene feels more intimate. It was filmed in a quite room, and we weren't rushed, so the scene flows smoothly, quietly and more intimately. This is bondage, edging and CBT at it's finest.

Duration: 38:56
    Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 4884kbps
    Audio: 309kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.4 GB
    [​IMG]

Download 17 Days Of Chastity

10. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Candles In The Room
    [​IMG]
    Studio: Sweet Pictures

I have a new slave, and I'll do my best to destroy him. Some candles will be perfect to play on his skin. But maybe I may suck his small cock. Oh, he does not deserve anything more!

Duration: 39:45
    Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3626kbps
    Audio: 125kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Download Candles In The Room

11. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Kink Engineering VacBed Test
    [​IMG]
    Genres: BDSM

Kink Engineering has become popular in the rubber community by producing unique and affordable rubber. Among their many products are made-to-order VacBeds (or VacRacks). In this update we show the setup and preparation of a Kink Engineering VacBed, and then Elise Graves and Dart_Tech playing with the same VacBed.

Duration: 37:04
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4867kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.3 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Kink Engineering VacBed Test

12. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Alien Pussy
    [​IMG]

-This is a cute video featuring our two favorite rubber tops Elise Graves and Eden Alexander, and their rubber submissive Taylor Dawn. Taylor had purchased a cool inflatable suit which he wanted to share with the ladies, so me met up at the SeriousBondage Institute to give it a try. I must say, as you can see by the pictures above, Taylor looks pretty cool in the rubber suit when it's inflated and he's chained down to the bondage table. The suit fit him pretty well and I think he was excited to give it a go while under the control of the two devious and dominate women.
    The suit has multiple zippers that run from the top of the head down the back and in-between the legs, and no arm sleeves. Taylor's arms are folded up against his chest, and once the suit is inflated he's totally helpless and stuck for the duration. The suit is actually one giant rubber bladder which inflates both outward and inward at the same time. The horizontal rubber straps attached to the suit serve a dual purpos.

Duration: 34:33
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3910kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Download Alien Pussy

13. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Sexy Woman Dominates His Boyfriend - Shona River - Full HD 1080p
    [​IMG]

Shona River enjoys to use and tie up her lover, Max Dior. She then makes him fuck her and as a reward sucks his cock. She eventually unties him and he eats her pussy and then fucks her pussy and ass. They both have intense orgasms. At the end of the scene, he ejaculates on her beautiful, clean pussy. Watch this video to see how a sexy woman can dominate a man in bed!

Duration: 39:37
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5860kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.7 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Sexy Woman Dominates His Boyfriend - Shona River - Full HD 1080p

14. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Inflated Torment
    [​IMG]
    Genres: Femdom ,Foot Domination

Just a reminder everyone, we are not out of this pandemic. Over New Year's I had dinner with my sister, her friend, her neighbor, and me. One week later we were all positive, and my sister and her neighbor spent time in the hospital. It was a close call for her neighbor who almost didn't make it.
    This update includes another cool video from the archives, featuring Mistress Alice and her friend Gumbi in his inflatable rubber suit. I really want an inflatable suit like this. Mistress Alice straps Gumbi down to our famous padded 'Gingerbread' bondage board. This is nothing more than a plywood cutout of a body, covered with foam and red upholstery fabric, and lifted off the floor with 3/4-inch water pipes. This doesn't sound very sexy, but it's really a great idea for this scene as well as pallet wrap mummification scenes. The Gingerbread Board has a head rest taken from a massage table which allows the person to lie either face up or face down. As JG-Leathers would say "horniness is the.

Duration: 35:03
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4859kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Download Inflated Torment

15. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Ryan Keely
    [​IMG]
    Cast: Ryan Keely
    Genres: Stockings MILF Gonzo Hardcore All Sex Threesome I

Ryan Keely feels its time to put her sissy bitch Fluffy in her place. The bitch ballerina left her tutu at home and needs a beating before his Mistress greets Her visitors. Fuffy at least has done right providing his Mistress this evening with two fat cocks for her pleasure. He comes back crawling out of the way with two studs following to service Ryan. She jumps the guy's bones right away and takes those cocks right away. Her energy is unleashed and takes no prisoners except Fluffy. The guys can barely keep up with her needs but still keep pace pounding her into oblivion. Fluffy is rewarded with a hot load of cum straight from his mistresses lips and then spat upon her shoes for him to polish with his tongue.

Duration: 34:15
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4394kbps
    Audio: 104kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Download Ryan Keely

16. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

HD Femdom Sex Videos Mind Manipulatrix Charlotte Sins
    [​IMG]
    Release Year: 2020
    Studio: Meanbitches
    Cast: Charlotte Sins
    Genres: Facesitting, Ass Worship, Foot Worship

Jack has gone over the numbers over and over again... he can't figure out why his department is $10,000 short this month. His bitchy employee Charlotte tells him he needs to relax, so she shows him the relaxation app on her phone. As he watches it, he becomes weak and obedient. She laughs at how easy...

Duration: 35:36
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4894kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Download HD Femdom Sex Videos Mind Manipulatrix Charlotte Sins

17. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

The Delivery Boy
    [​IMG]
    Release Year: 2013
    Genres: Femdom, Humilation of man.

Harmony does not appreciate a dirty french cock interrupting her bathroom break. She wastes no time in yanking it through the glory hole and tying it down. frenchy agrees to do "anything" to have her mouth on his dick so Harmony spanks his ass red and grinds her teeth on his shaft. She masturbates while pulling on the cbt string, taunting frenchy with harsh verbal humiliation. Later, he is tied to a chair and ordered to keep his worthless cock hard.

Format: Windows Media
    Duration: 35:58
    Video: 640x360, Windows Media Video V7
    Audio: 93kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 416.3 MB
    [​IMG]

Download The Delivery Boy

18. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Estella Bathory Fisting
    [​IMG]

Estella Bathory loves sloppy sex. Lube all over, feet in her mouth and a hand in his body. She uses her strapon to fuck and gape Michael's butthole becuase she loves it so dang much. A meetup in The Hard Rock Hotel was captured by Siouxsie Q, Michael's real life partner and favorite piggy.

Duration: 34:50
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2739kbps
    Audio: 188kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 781.5 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Estella Bathory Fisting

19. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Kristen Scott and Alison Rey Bsu
    [​IMG]

Have you heard the good word the the gathering of Bsu? Watch these three members celebrate with the ritual gathering.

Duration: 39:33
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2732kbps
    Audio: 148kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 873.7 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Kristen Scott and Alison Rey Bsu

20. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Sailor Luna Fisting
    [​IMG]

Sailor and Michael have known each other for a long time. She loves stretching herself and just knew she would love doing the same to a mans hole. Watch her do work on this anus until orgasm is achieved.

Duration: 39:27
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2761kbps
    Audio: 148kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 879.5 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Sailor Luna Fisting