1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

Bright and impressive solo performances!

Discussion in 'Scenes And Videos Mega Threads' started by SimSim, Jan 16, 2020.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Allie Addison - Allie 18 In A Unforgettabl e Solo (04.02.2021)

Genre: Solo, Teen, Masturbation, Toy, Dildo, Orgasm
    Runtime: 12 min 24 s

[​IMG]
    Description: There you are, I thought you forgot about me, but honestly I don't think that's possible! You're so lucky, to be here right now, cause I happen to be so, so horny.

about video:

Date: 2021
    Size: 915 MB
    Resolution: 2160 x 3 840
    Format: MP4

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download:
    https://k2s.cc/file/0a61117646cd5

2. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Jessica's Fantasies - My Fantasy Teacher

Genre: Anal, Anal Toys, Masturbation, Pussy Fingering, Sex Toys, Solo, Blonde, Tattoo, Big Tits, Blond Hair, MILF, Black Stockings, Lingerie, Teacher
    Runtime: 32 min 1 s

[​IMG]

about video:

Size: 294 MB
    Resolution: 544 x 960
    Models: Jessica Drake

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download:
    Download now

3. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Brandii & Her Big Toy

Genre: Brunette, Masturbation, Mature, MILF, Solo, Toy
    Runtime: 15 min 46 s

[​IMG]
    Description: "Pull it out. Hold your hard dick for me," says Brandii Banks, a 41-year-old, brace-faced divorcee and mom from Toronto. "Oh, it's so nice and big. I love it!" How does she know your cock is so nice and big? Because there's no way it can't be considering her hot body and the super-sexy, super-strappy dress she's wearing. Brandii, who debuted at 40SomethingMag.com this past October, is back for more this week. Today: solo photos and video in which she fucks her tight pussy with a huge toy. Thursday, she fucks again! "I love to be the center of attention," she said. "I like to be sexy. I like to be provocative. Sex brings the sexiness out of me." That big fuck toy brings out the sexiness in her. "About 10, 15 years ago, I started with the telephone chats," Brandi said. "Then I got into webcamming. Did some of that. Then I started doing adult modeling, lingerie, fetishes, adult film, solos, schoolgirl shoots. It all started from there. 40SOMETHING: What's the craziest.

about video:

Size: 1.61 GiB
    Models: Brandii Banks

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download:
    Download now

4. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Nose Ring

Genre: Solo, Posing, Brunette, Masturbation, Indoors, Petite, Teen, Outdoor, Pigtails
    Runtime: 20 min 28 s

[​IMG]

about video:

Date: 2020
    Size: 1.45 GiB
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Models: Michelle Anthony

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download:
    Download now

5. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Adriana Chechik - I Love Big Toys

Genre: Solo, Masturbation, Toys, Fisting
    Runtime: 26 min 18 s

[​IMG]
    Description: Adriana Chechik is gonna break open her shower fresh pussy wide today and even put on her favorite heels to spread wide in the air. She quickly had four fingers digging deep inside that got her squirting her pussy juice which made her huge dildos slide right in. Adriana needed so much cock she used her feet to fuck herself even deeper with her toy cumming and leaving her bed soaked in honey.

about video:

Size: 1.68 GiB
    Models: Adriana Chechik

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download:
    Download now

6. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Natasha Heavy Swinging Tits

Genre: Housewife, Mature, Solo, Big Breasts, Busty
    Runtime: 22 min 55 s

[​IMG]
    Description: Natasha is in the bed swinging her heavy breasts for us in this HD video. Stroke and toke as those long udders dangle around in a dizzying big boobs display. This is foreplay when you have a girlfriend like Natasha. When you are just about to cum stop yourself so she can climb on top of you for a hard fuck.

about video:

Size: 1.84 GiB
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: Windows Media
    Models: Natasha

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download:
    Download now

7. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Alone Time

Genre: Brunette, Fair Skin, Lingerie, Long hair, Panties, Shaved Pussy, Short Girls, Small Boobs, Solo
    Runtime: 15 min 30 s

[​IMG]
    Description: Looking hot and seductive in her glasses and her sheer white lingerie, Jessae Rosae is a lovely sight. Her naughty red panties are stunning against her fair skin as she gets naked. Let her show you all her sexy secrets as she rolls around on her bed getting hotter and hornier for a lover's touch.

about video:

Size: 1.25 GiB
    Models: Jessae Rosae

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download:
    Download now

8. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Window Voyeur 2

Genre: Solo, Posing, Pantyhose, Bodysuit, Breasts, Masturbation, Upskirt
    Runtime: 11 min 5 s

[​IMG]
    Description: Description: Sizzling-hot Czech brunette Isabella Delaa is the ultimate exhibitionist. Everything's a sexy thrill for this babe, even doing chores - she cleans her windows wearing a revealing black swimsuit, Daisy Dukes and big-cross fishnet pantyhose, with her hair in a sassy ponytail. Naturally, she polishes the glass to a crystal-clear shine - all the better for any horny voyeur to see the show. She flirts with the camera and beckons us inside, then immediately begins her striptease. As she drops her denim hotpants, she spins around to show off her round butt. Next, she bends over, grabs a wet, soapy sponge from her bucket, and wrings it out over her tits. The foam trickles down to drip from her crotch and thighs, then she drizzles more on her ass cheeks. Slowly, she peels off her swimsuit to reveal small, perfect breasts, erect nipples, and a trimmed pussy. Her clit and fleshy pink lips poke out through the mesh of her pantyhose - she rubs them with manicured fingers, then dips a digit inside of her snatch. She masturbates rhythmically, moaning as she uses both hands. Isabella shakes her butt, cheeks quivering as she sinks down onto a shiny PVC floor-sheet. On all fours, head bowed, she reaches back between her splayed thighs to fingerbang herself harder. For a moment, she lapses into an erotic trance - then her need to perform for her audience wins out. She sits back, thighs splayed, and gazes at the camera as she pounds her slurping-wet pussy. Moaning, she humps against her hand, body shaking as the tension builds inside of her, until she cums long and hard. She allows herself a moment to stroke her sticky fingers over her tits and taste her cream before resuming her chores. She steps outside in just her pantyhose and soaps the window - then she grinds her ass against it as we savor the action from the other side of the pane.

about video:

Size: 418 MB
    Models: Isabella Delaa

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download:
    Download now

9. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Oil Rub

Genre: Amateur Girls, Solo, Masturbation, Hairy
    Runtime: 12 min 5 s

[​IMG]

about video:

Size: 698 MB
    Models: Katie Gee

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download:
    Download now

10. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Alicia Williams - Elliptical

Genre: Solo, Masturbation, Bare Feet, Bra, Blonde, Fingering, Spandex, Vibrator, Ponytail, Teen, Bulb Vibrator, 4k
    Runtime: 16 min 21 s

[​IMG]

about video:

Size: 1.15 GiB

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download:
    Download now

11. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Big breasted Jasmine De Lanunay is oiling up her boobs

Genre: Big breasts, Brunette, Masturbation, MILF, Solo, Toys
    Runtime: 18 min 18 s

[​IMG]
    Description: Hot brunette Jasmine De Launay with natural forms, poured oil on her sexy body, and then fucked her pussy with a toy.

about video:

Size: 969 MB
    Models: Jasmine De Launay

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download:
    https://k2s.cc/file/aaa554698ea5b

12. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Diamond Foxxx - In Cum Play With Me (01.01.2021)

Genre: Solo, MILF, Big Tits, Masturbation, Orgasm
    Runtime: 11 min 9 s

[​IMG]
    Description: Hi All, I'm hiding behind this sheer curtain, playing a little with myself & getting ready to cum out to you!

about video:

Size: 216 MB
    Resolution: 406 x 720

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download:
    Download now

13. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Cheryl Blossom - Banging Herself In The Bathroom

Genre: Solo, Glasses, Big Ass, BBW, Brunette, Natural Tits, Huge Tits, Masturbation, Wet, Bathroom, Dildo
    Runtime: 31 min 1 s

[​IMG]
    Description: Cheryl Blossom puts her big bouncing tits on full display, lathering them up and treating us to a hot solo as she plays a with a dildo, fucking it on the bathroom floor until she's left dripping wet!

about video:

Size: 306 MB

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download:
    Download now

14. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Can You Top This?

Genre: BBW, Big Tits, MILF, Brunette, Solo, Big ass, Natural tits, Chubby, Curvy, Voluptuous
    Runtime: 16 min 34 s

[​IMG]
    Description: West Virginian Demora Avarice chats with an XLGirls.com photographer in the opener. She's a wife, a mother of five and she goes to college. That's a busy lifestyle, and Demora still finds the time to model and show off her massive boobs. Demora says she chose the surname Avarice because it means greed and she's greedy about her breasts. She wears a 34O-cup bra! When Demora has the time, she and her family like to go hiking or visit Disney World. Our model recruiter spotted Demora on Twitter. "I don't get to see the wow looks as much as my husband or our friends do but apparently I get them quite a bit," said Demora. No question about that.

about video:

Date: July 8, 2021
    Size: 595 MB
    Models: Demora Avarice

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download:
    Download now

15. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Eva Notty - In Coconut Oil Love (05/07/2021)

Genre: Solo, MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Masturbation, Orgasm
    Runtime: 4 min 16 s

[​IMG]
    Description: Oh how are you today, lucky me I say. Sit back, relax & pull out that nice cock of yours, get it nice & hard.

about video:

Size: 316 MB

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download:
    Download now

16. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Aletta Ocean - Black Lace And Passion (17.04.2021)

Genre: Solo, MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Masturbation, Toy, Dildo, Orgasm
    Runtime: 16 min 39 s

[​IMG]

about video:

Size: 983 MB

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download:
    Download now

17. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Lets `em Loose

Genre: Big Ass, Big Tits, Brunette, High Heels, Masturbation, Solo, Tit-Fucking, Tit-Sucking, Toy
    Runtime: 30 min 47 s

[​IMG]
    Description: Brooklyn Springvalley and her guy were SCORE fans before she became a SCORE Girl herself. She has a giggly, cheery, fun-loving personality. Very similar to Brittany Elizabeth. For this video, Brooklyn wears a sexy black outfit that does her figure and her massive 34K-cup boobs justice. Black stockings, heels and a bra and panty set complete her busty centerfold look. She reveals her secret identity as Bat Girl of SCORELAND by the bat insignia on her neck. We knew she was a super-heroine who enjoys cosplaying. Brooklyn chats about her background. She moved to Texas from New Jersey ten years ago. Brooklyn used to work in an office but shooting videos and photos and cosplaying was what she really wanted to do so she made that her goal. Answering questions about her huge tits, Brooklyn says that supersizing her breasts has increased her sex drive. She takes off her bra so she can jiggle and bounce her boobs and give her nipples a good sucking and licking. Using a big,.

about video:

Size: 671 MB
    Models: Brooklyn Springvalley

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download:
    Download now

18. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Ready For Love

Genre: Black Hair, Fair Skin, Lingerie, Masturbation, Medium Boobs, Petite, Shaved Pussy, Short hair, Solo, The Rabbit, Trimmed
    Runtime: 13 min 9 s

[​IMG]
    Description: Lacy lingerie and a fuck me smile are all Riley Jean needs to bring any lover to their knees. Sometimes this hot number doesn't have a friend to help her cum, but that's okay. She can pinch her own nipples and rub her own clit, then use a Rabbit vibrator to finish herself off.

about video:

Size: 570 MB
    Models: Riley Jean

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download:
    Download now

19. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Early gifts... / 24.12.2018

Runtime: 11 min 40 s

[​IMG]
    Description: Almost ready for the holidays, Honour receives an early present! A lovely luxury coat!
    In return she offers up her adorable self, dressed to undress and with plenty sexy eye appeal!
    This eye candy babe is perfect to shoot a hot festive load over!

about video:

Date: 2018
    Size: 986 MB
    Models: Honour May

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download:
    Download now

20. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Upskirt 2

Genre: Solo, Posing, Barefoot, Stockings, Sex Toys, Dildo, Masturbation, Couch, Indoors, Upskirt
    Runtime: 19 min 24 s

[​IMG]
    Description: Description: Erotic icon-turned-director Sandra Shine presents explicit upskirt views of exhibitionist babe Blue Angel in this sizzling-hot movie. The horny Hungarian blonde dresses in black lace lingerie, garters and stockings, then performs a sensual striptease. Balancing between her couch and a chair, she gyrates her body and caresses her stunning curves. She cups and kneads her perfect breasts through her bra, then yanks her thong-crotch high up into her slit so her shaved pussy lips pop out on either side. Next, she bares her tits and stiff, puffy nipples, biting her lip as she teases them. Of course, she can't keep her manicured fingers out of her panties for long - she flashes her trimmed landing strip, then spins around to flaunt her ass as she begins to masturbate. Moaning and sighing, Blue Angel plows black-polished digits in and out, then splays her butterfly lips to flaunt her glistening-wet pink. She drops her panties, stretching them taut between her knees, then loses them and grabs her naked butt-cheeks and tits. She pounds her snatch hard for a couple minutes before pausing to smear her juices on her nipples and taste their sticky sweetness off of her fingertips. She plays with her rack, keeping herself close to the brink without cumming too soon. Finally, she retrieves her sexy secret weapon - a black glass dildo with a scarlet head. She sucks on the hard, shiny tip then grinds it against her clit before plunging the toy deep inside of her pussy. Shot from below, it looks huge as it penetrates her tight opening. Again, she tastes her juices, then she drools over the helmet before pumping herself with the length. Her free hand circles her clit and she orgasms, crying out, then licks the dildo clean of her cum.

about video:

Size: 709 MB
    Models: Blue Angel

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download:
    Download now