1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

Bondage & Torture Videos

Discussion in 'BDSM, Bondage And Torture' started by Katrin19888, May 7, 2014.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. Katrin19888
    1332 - Josi‘s Hand Cans | Josi Valentine

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

DESCRIPTION: Josi Valentine says she believes that it is only natural to want to be dominated. To her that is the way a man and woman should get along, with one of them serving the other. I can't really argue with that. The best place for her is in bondage, submitting to my will.
    I stood her up in the middle of the room to get a better look at her. The hood keeping her blinded is a new Insect Hood that I had picked up from The Stockroom. She's wearing a skirt and blouse, too, but those were her own and they would have to go soon. It is too hot to keep it covered up for long and if I had to decide between seeing her face or her body the choice was obvious. I strip her down to her panties at first, then I take those off and use them to gag her. I am going to need to keep her quiet for what I have planned next. I want her immobilized, too, and I have the perfect new device for that. I call them "hand cans" and they are a solid way to keep her firmly in place.
    Dozens of clothes pins adorn her beautiful body. Normally I would pull them off myself but today I have a better idea. I've attached the line of them to a small motor. When she puts her foot down on a button the motor will wind up the line and pull the clothes pins off, ever so slowly. While she does that I take my position and whip her ass. It won't be her last predicament of the day.
    Next I set her up with an ass hook. It is tied to her hair, keeping her head pulled back. I could just leave her like that, but it's so much more fun to fuck with her. A thin cane is more than enough sting to get her dancing. As it strikes across her ass and tits she wants to shake and move away, but every time she tries it that hook makes its presence known.
    And like every good submissive Josi ends up on her back. She has been getting teased for so long that she is ready to explode. She wants to cum so badly that she could do it at the lightest touch. Instead I give her a solid steel dildo and a powerful vibrator. She nearly passes out from the intensity.

======= ;)
    Duration: 00:53:46
    File Size: 1.08 GB
    File Type: MP4
    Resolution: 1280х720

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD --->> 1332_-_Josi_s_Hand_Cans_Josi_Valentine.part1.rar
    DOWNLOAD --->> 1332_-_Josi_s_Hand_Cans_Josi_Valentine.part2.rar
    DOWNLOAD --->> 1332_-_Josi_s_Hand_Cans_Josi_Valentine.part3.rar

2. Katrin19888
    1333 - Stuck in Bondage | Hazel Hypnotic

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

DESCRIPTION: You probably don't think of orgasms as being a form of intense torment for the person having them. Hazel Hypnotic never did either. But when Cyd Black got his hands on her she suddenly saw the potential.
    The first step is increasing the sensitivity of her pussy as much as possible. That doesn't mean going at her with a vibrator right away. In fact, it is all about the impact toys at first. A cane, a riding crop, then a thin and stinging flogger all fall across her pussy, one after the other, making her wet and horny while they do their work.
    Hazel has no way to defend herself. The metal bar her limbs are strapped to doesn't even spread her legs but it does let Cyd roll her back so that her pussy is exposed. The celebrator is a tiny little vibrator but it's more than enough to force the first orgasms from her. She barely has time to think about how she expected it to be worse when Cyd comes back with a suction device for her clit.
    Pulling her pussy into the cup causes all of the blood to rush to the area. If it was super sensitive before, now it is almost excruciating. It's the perfect time to apply the Hitachi. If Hazel wasn't gagged she'd probably be screaming bloody murder from the feeling of having her private parts rocked by the most powerful hand held vibrator. She nearly passes out from the orgasms.
    When Hazel comes back to her senses she is in a completely different position. She's on her stomach in a hog-tie, except all of the bondage is still cold iron. She can't see behind her but it doesn't take much imagination to know what is coming next. She feels Cyd sliding his fingers inside of her sore snatch and knows that they are just a warm up. Mr. Pogo is going to take her and there is nothing that she can do about it.

======= ;)
    Duration: 00:40:57
    File Size: 839 MB

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD --->> 1333_-_Stuck_in_Bondage_Hazel_Hypnotic.part1.rar
    DOWNLOAD --->> 1333_-_Stuck_in_Bondage_Hazel_Hypnotic.part2.rar
    DOWNLOAD --->> 1333_-_Stuck_in_Bondage_Hazel_Hypnotic.part3.rar

3. Katrin19888
    1334 - Bonnie‘s Bad Burglary Bondage Day | Bonnie Day

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

DESCRIPTION: Bonnie Day, haven't you ever been told not to steal? Or that breaking and entering is a crime? Of course when you get caught we won't be calling the authorities. OT doesn't take kindly to snooping little bitches crawling around his place. Those files you stole? They aren't worth what you've got coming. Maybe after a bit of justice you'll know better than to do something like this again. When you wake up on a cold floor with a hood over your head, just remember that you brought this on yourself...
    That's the thought that is going to run through Bonnie's mind all day, the dreadful acknowledgment that she got herself into this mess and now there is no way out. She is bound tightly and even when she isn't gagged it is clear that no one can hear her scream. In the huge, empty room that OT has her locked down in the sounds of her suffering echo back to her clearly.
    She probably thought that when OT spread her legs open with straps and her pussy open with clamps he was going to fuck her. Maybe then, after he used her to satisfy himself, he would let her go. There isn't a chance of that. He just wants to watch her suffer. The humiliation of being double penetrated by dildos is almost too much for her to bear. The way she struggles and screams into her gag he can tell that it is killing her inside. That's perfect. She won't forget the cost of her crimes any time soon.

======= ;)
    Duration: 00:48:53
    File Size: 999 MB

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD --->> 1334_-_Bonnie_s_Bad_Burglary_Bondage_Day_Bonnie_Day.part1.rar
    DOWNLOAD --->> 1334_-_Bonnie_s_Bad_Burglary_Bondage_Day_Bonnie_Day.part2.rar
    DOWNLOAD --->> 1334_-_Bonnie_s_Bad_Burglary_Bondage_Day_Bonnie_Day.part3.rar

4. Katrin19888
    1335 - She in a Box BONUS | Wenona

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

DESCRIPTION: PD has wenona locked away in a box and iron mask as he gets her to down a whole bucket of water. Whenever she spills, even just one drop, PD is there to make sure she learns better. Once she gets it all down the mask comes off and PD reminds the little cunt of her place.
    Next comes the ring gag and a tongue clamp. After she is given the vibrator and makes the mistake of cumming without asking for permission. PD makes sure his toy knows better for next time.
    PD lays her out nicely exposed on a cross of ingenious. First he fits her for a nice big cock for her twat then he rams another one down her throat while she gags and sputters. She tries to resist so PD canes her ass until she remembers her place. She begs to get that dildo back in her mouth hole. Afterwards she screams and cries while PD takes his cane to her again.
    Finally, locked onto a post and blinded a by a hood, the little bitch gets to play with other toys. A whip comes out to play. After they have their fun, the cunt is laid on the ground with legs spread and a dildo deep inside of her. She is made to cum on the floor with a vibrator buzzing away on her clit.

======= ;)
    Duration: 00:38:58
    File Size: 573 MB

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD --->> 1335_-_She_in_a_Box_BONUS_Wenona.part1.rar
    DOWNLOAD --->> 1335_-_She_in_a_Box_BONUS_Wenona.part2.rar

5. Katrin19888
    1336 - Eager Girl | Maddy O'Reilly

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

DESCRIPTION: Limit Maddy O'Reilly's air supply a bit and the effects are immediate. She isn't the kind of girl to panic, that's for sure. In fact, she is the kind of girl to press her throat against your hand, look longingly into your eyes and start furiously rubbing her clit.
    When a girl loves being choked that much you can't just give her what she wants. When you know what makes someone so horny you tease them with it for a bit, work your way up to it, then give it to them when they are already about to explode and watch it push them over the edge.
    OT is a master of this technique. He's taken the time to study Maddy a bit and learn what makes her tick. More than just breath play, she loves bondage and pain. The chains around her limbs keep her in a hog tie that she will never be able to wriggle out of. They also keep her legs spread open so OT can whip her pussy. The thin piece of cloth covering her isn't going to do anything to keep her from feeling the sting.
    Not that she would want it to. She loves the feeling of leather striking her slit. Almost as much as she loves the vibrator that OT puts there next. This is the moment she's been waiting for. The leather strap around her neck pulls tight as she gets closer and closer to cumming. It's the intense orgasm that she has been craving.

======= ;)
    Duration: 00:49:19
    File Size: 1010 MB

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD --->> 1336_-_Eager_Girl_Maddy_O_Reilly.part1.rar
    DOWNLOAD --->> 1336_-_Eager_Girl_Maddy_O_Reilly.part2.rar
    DOWNLOAD --->> 1336_-_Eager_Girl_Maddy_O_Reilly.part3.rar

6. Katrin19888
    1337 - Stretched, Smacked and Spread | Iona Grace

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

DESCRIPTION: Every girl that comes to visit us at has the same thing to say. Metal bondage makes them feel more vulnerable, more helpless, and more horny.
    Meet Iona Grace. She is a big tittied, fine piece of ass that feels exactly the same way. She isn't getting enough BDSM in her daily life. Her day to day sex isn't exciting enough. Well, we have got exactly what she needs.
    It starts off with a warm up that would probably be too much for most girls. OT has her standing in the center of the room on a pair of high heels, desperately trying to keep her balance. He whips her, fondles her, and cuts away her clothing, all of the things that trigger her deepest fantasies and make her dripping wet.
    Later, though, is when things get intense. Normally an inversion means a suspension. The position Iona is in requires a little bit more stability. Her arms are pulled up behind her, her feet are exposed to for a caning, and her pussy is just sitting there, neglected and dripping wet. It's exactly the kind of position she wants to be fucked in. She cums, and it is intense, but it isn't even the end.
    When she's put back right side up she has her ass fucked by a metal cock until it becomes too much for her senses to handle. You can tell that her orgasms are getting more intense with each one because by the end she is squirting a mile every time she cums.

======= ;)
    Duration: 00:54:15
    File Size: 1.09 GB

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD --->> 1337_-_Stretched_Smacked_and_Spread_Iona_Grace.part1.rar
    DOWNLOAD --->> 1337_-_Stretched_Smacked_and_Spread_Iona_Grace.part2.rar
    DOWNLOAD --->> 1337_-_Stretched_Smacked_and_Spread_Iona_Grace.part3.rar

7. Katrin19888
    1338 - Pampered Penny Part 2 | Penny Barber

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

DESCRIPTION: She is struggling to remain free but the way the rope around her neck connects to the pulley, there is no way Penny Barber can resist the forces pulling her into her new box. She hates feeling claustrophobic. Between the cage and the hood she knows this is going to be terrifying. She has tears running down her face before she is even locked in. It wouldn't be so bad if she could manipulate the bondage herself but the way her hands are wrapped up she can't get a grip that would allow her any kind of relief.
    The key is to make being outside of the box much more frightening than being inside. To do this OT employs some serious corporal punishment. Chains keep her bound between two posts while he works his whip across her ass and the backs of her thighs. Flipping it between her legs he lands several sharp blows right across her clit and pussy lips.
    Even the orgasms are meant to be painful. The pogo between her legs doesn't let her relax at all. As the vibrator makes her weak in the knees and her body begins to slide down the shaft she feels the pressure pushing it further inside of her. There is a bruise forming on her leg from the paddling she is enduring, all the while trying to focus on the feeling between her legs. She wants to cum. The longer she fights it the harder it will be to stay on her feet.
    How many times can she cum in one day? How much pain can she endure between orgasms? Every time OT rebinds her Penny knows something worse is coming. Every position has its own trials and vulnerabilities. Each one leaves her open to assault from another angle. The punishments, vibrators, and orgasms all get more intense with each new bind.

======= ;)
    Duration: 00:49:43
    File Size: 1018 MB

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD --->> 1338_-_Pampered_Penny_Part_2_Penny_Barber.part1.rar
    DOWNLOAD --->> 1338_-_Pampered_Penny_Part_2_Penny_Barber.part2.rar
    DOWNLOAD --->> 1338_-_Pampered_Penny_Part_2_Penny_Barber.part3.rar

8. Katrin19888
    1339 - Dungeon Slave part 2 | Mia Gold

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

DESCRIPTION: Mia Gold is always looking for a hot fuck. Jack Hammer is more than she has ever tried to handle before, though.
    First comes the set up. Sex is always hotter with a healthy dose of hard bondage. She is shackled and strapped to a wooden frame that keeps her in the doggy style position. A posture collar around her neck makes it impossible for her to look behind her and makes breathing a chore, adding a bit of edge to every moan. Jack has long been known to leave girls gasping for air. Mia is just going to have a harder time drawing it in. And if the deepest dicking of her life wasn't enough, the Hitachi pressed against her clit is certainly going to give Mia the most intense orgasms of her life.
    It's never over just because she's cum herself nearly unconscious. OT is going to take his turn and since Mia is already cum-drunk and limp he is going to see if he can't put some life back into her. She doesn't need a defibrillator. The shock of a whip across her chest is enough to open her eyes.
    As soon as she is back in the land of the living it is time for another fast tracked trip back to subspace. Jack starts working her pussy again, this time with an intense combination of fingering, dildos, and the vibrator. Clamps have her pussy spread wide open, making it easy to send her flying. OT doesn't miss a beat, continuing to whip her tits while she has another series of incredible orgasms.

======= ;)
    Duration: 00:40:16
    File Size: 863 MB

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD --->> 1339_-_Dungeon_Slave_part_2_Mia_Gold.part1.rar
    DOWNLOAD --->> 1339_-_Dungeon_Slave_part_2_Mia_Gold.part2.rar
    DOWNLOAD --->> 1339_-_Dungeon_Slave_part_2_Mia_Gold.part3.rar

9. Katrin19888
    1340 - Dungeon Slave | Mia Gold

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

DESCRIPTION: “Hi, I'm Mia Gold and I'm here today to play out a fantasy I've always had...”, she said. “I'm really excited for today.” “It's been months since I've been in bondage.”
    It certainly isn't the strangest fantasy a girl has come to us with. She wants to be take, pulled into a dungeon, bound, tormented, and teased. It is exactly what we do around here.
    OT is the man with the plan today. He has experience taking hot little sluts like Mia to the absolute apex of ecstasy. It starts off slowly. You can't dive right in and give them what they want too soon. So many of these girls think that bondage and discipline scenes revolve around them and what they want. Letting Mia languish a bit lets her know that everything that happens is going to be on OT's terms.
    She was probably expecting to get tied down and fucked. She hasn't earned anything nearly so fun. Real cock is too good for her. She can suck on a dildo while OT vibrates her a bit.
    What she probably wasn't on the look out for was the intense humiliation OT had planned. After he whips her face through a hood he is going to make her look and feel like a serious piece of trash. Nose hooks, a spider gag, and a tongue clamp have her face contorted beyond recognition. She is a drooling mess when OT breaks out the vibrator again. Considering how she described her sexual fantasies it should come as no surprise that her pussy is dripping almost as much as her mouth.

======= ;)
    Duration: 00:36:36
    File Size: 1.87 GB

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD --->> 1340_-_Dungeon_Slave_Mia_Gold.part1.rar
    DOWNLOAD --->> 1340_-_Dungeon_Slave_Mia_Gold.part2.rar
    DOWNLOAD --->> 1340_-_Dungeon_Slave_Mia_Gold.part3.rar
    DOWNLOAD --->> 1340_-_Dungeon_Slave_Mia_Gold.part4.rar

10. Katrin19888
    1341 - Whipped, Bound and Boxed | Ashley Lane

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

DESCRIPTION: Ashley Lane is someone you may not be familiar with. She is a hot redhead, though, and really, what more do you need to know? She bears all the hallmarks of a girl who is looking for a good time. Nipple piercings, a hood piercing, a short skirt and heels? She knows exactly what she came here for, even if she isn't going to come right out and say it. OT knows, too, though, and he's going to give it to her.
    There's nothing worse than a tease, especially one that is faking it. Ashley makes disgusted faces when OT puts his hands on her. She screams and struggles whenever he's whipping or caning her. For a girl whose face and voice say how horrified she is to be handled like this, her body is telling a completely different story. He ignores all her protesting, checks her cunt, and finds her dripping wet. She doesn't even need a warm up when he starts to push Mr. Pogo inside of her. Seconds later she is having the first of many squirting orgasms. It's hard to fake innocence when you're cumming over and over again.
    OT has a new toy on hand for her, too. Ashley never gets a good look at it but she becomes pretty familiar with how it feels inside of her. It vibrates faster than anything she's ever felt before and tears multiple orgasms from her sore and tired pussy. If she could bear down and bite her lip, or even struggle at all it may be a bit more tolerable, but OT has her suspended in a box with a ring gag holding her jaws open. She has nothing to hold on to, nothing to buck against, and no way to get her bearings. All she can do is suffer, scream, and cum.

======= ;)
    Duration: 00:43:13
    File Size: 925 MB

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD --->> 1341_-_Whipped_Bound_and_Boxed_Ashley_Lane.part1.rar
    DOWNLOAD --->> 1341_-_Whipped_Bound_and_Boxed_Ashley_Lane.part2.rar
    DOWNLOAD --->> 1341_-_Whipped_Bound_and_Boxed_Ashley_Lane.part3.rar

11. Katrin19888
    1342 - Chained & Tamed | Dixon Mason | PD | Jack Hammer

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

DESCRIPTION: Dixon Mason sums up the allure of device bondage perfectly. With rope there is wiggle room, there is a chance to writhe and escape, but with iron there is no hope. It is cold and unyielding, the perfect counter point to the sensuality of rope.
    She starts off bound with tape. It isn't the way she thought this was going to start, but quickly it begins to turn into something else. A metal collar around her neck attaches her by a chain to the ceiling. It keeps her in place in a way she did not expect. She can't relax her legs or even slouch without the metal pulling against her throat. Worse, she can't move far from where she is. PD knows it and takes full advantage, whipping her ass mercilessly.
    When the iron is around her wrists and ankles she moves down to the floor. The bar that keeps her legs apart exposes her pussy to a brutal caning. Her tits are tied off to make them more sensitive for their own abuse. She talked about it earlier, the effect bondage and discipline has on her body. The bruises haven't even started to form but her pussy is dripping wet. She isn't quite able to cum from the pain but the Hitachi on her clit will get her the rest of the way there.
    Dixon's a bit tired after her orgasms, but PD's friend Jack Hammer is here and he hasn't had his turn with her yet. Now the metal bars and shackles have her on her back with her legs spread up into the air. The iron box on her head blocks out all of the light but amplifies every sound around her. The sounds of foot steps, the cane coming down on her legs, even her own screams are made louder as they echo in the tiny prison. She is going to cum again, harder this time, and as the waves of orgasms take her body she will get the exact feeling she wants, bucking against the relentless bondage.

======= ;)
    Duration: 01:01:14
    File Size: 1.28 GB

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD --->> 1342_-_Chained_Tamed_Dixon_Mason_PD_Jack_Hammer.part1.rar
    DOWNLOAD --->> 1342_-_Chained_Tamed_Dixon_Mason_PD_Jack_Hammer.part2.rar
    DOWNLOAD --->> 1342_-_Chained_Tamed_Dixon_Mason_PD_Jack_Hammer.part3.rar

12. Katrin19888
    1343 - Safe House 2 Part 2 | Hazel Hypnotic

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

DESCRIPTION: It's called the Safe House; for Hazel Hypnotic it's anything but. It's dark, it's cold, and it's terrifying. PD wedged a ring into her mouth, keeping her jaw spread apart. At first she thinks it is just so that he can freely fuck her face, but it turns out to be worse. He wants to hear her scream. She would love to deny him the pleasure, to grit her teeth against the fear and pain, but with this tiny device in place she can't help herself.
    It's part of her conditioning, a very important part, actually. She can't hold anything back from him. When he makes a demand it should be her entire life's goal to fulfill it immediately. She knows it, too. She knew the second she opened her eyes in this place that her life had changed. It isn't hers anymore. She belongs to him now, entirely.
    PD is trying to desensitize Hazel to the things that she has to endure. She knows what his plan is, but how much good is that going to do her? It doesn't make a difference if she can't do anything about it. It adds to her dread.
    She can feel her will slipping away with every passing moment. She starts asking herself things like, “would it really be so bad to give in?” Once that thought is in her head it isn't long before she starts telling herself that it will be OK.
    And what happens to her then? Will she learn to love her captor? Will he even want her anymore after she has given in? She doesn't know what's worse in the long run, submitting to her fate as a toy for him to play with however he wills, or the idea that one day he will just be done with her.

======= ;)
    Duration: 00:38:25
    File Size: 1.88 GB

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD --->> 1343_-_Safe_House_2_Part_2_Hazel_Hypnotic.part1.rar
    DOWNLOAD --->> 1343_-_Safe_House_2_Part_2_Hazel_Hypnotic.part2.rar
    DOWNLOAD --->> 1343_-_Safe_House_2_Part_2_Hazel_Hypnotic.part3.rar
    DOWNLOAD --->> 1343_-_Safe_House_2_Part_2_Hazel_Hypnotic.part4.rar

13. Katrin19888
    1344 - Return of the Panty Sniffing Perverts | Bella Rossi | Elise Graves

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

DESCRIPTION: You couldn't have thought we were done with Bella Rossi already. Look at her body. Those big tits, that tight ass, that perfect pussy; there's no way we were going to finish with her after just one quick video.
    To tell the truth she wasn't done with us, either. You see, she isn't some captive piece of ass that we're keeping locked in a dungeon. She is here of her own free will. She came looking for intense bondage and corporal punishment. We brought more than one Dom along because we've seen Bella, and dozens of other girls just like her, before. The seductive smile and coy flirting are all there to entice you in under the guise of showing her a thing or two, but Bella knows exactly what she's doing, exactly what she wants, and she is insatiable.
    Elise and OT may be more than she can handle, though. Elise starts off, without a second's hesitation, by securing the ass hook that regulates Bella's posture. Then come the first of many orgasms. They are supposed to be a prize but today they are more of a precursor. They leave Bella sensitive, tired, and out of breath.
    That's when the whips and canes come out. When a beauty like Bella has so much passion and experience with bondage you always soften them up before the beatings. There's no going easy on her, either. It's seconds before the bruises form, showing purple blotches on the bright pink of her ass. They make the next orgasms come sooner and harder, softening Bella up for more of this vicious, sexy cycle.

======= ;)
    Duration: 00:34:10
    File Size: 1.74 GB

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD --->> 1344_-_Return_of_the_Panty_Sniffing_Perverts_Bella_Rossi_Elise_Graves.part1.rar
    DOWNLOAD --->> 1344_-_Return_of_the_Panty_Sniffing_Perverts_Bella_Rossi_Elise_Graves.part2.rar
    DOWNLOAD --->> 1344_-_Return_of_the_Panty_Sniffing_Perverts_Bella_Rossi_Elise_Graves.part3.rar
    DOWNLOAD --->> 1344_-_Return_of_the_Panty_Sniffing_Perverts_Bella_Rossi_Elise_Graves.part4.rar

14. Katrin19888
    1345 - Panty Sniffing Perverts | Bella Rossi | PD | Elise Graves | OT

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

DESCRIPTION: It's all about learning to share your toys. Bella Rossi is the toy and she is going to get passed around quite a bit today, by a trio of panty-sniffing perverts. PD, OT and Elise Graves are all here and they all want a piece of this classic beauty. She has an ass that is perfect for smacking, caning, whipping, and more. Her tits are big enough to make tempting targets for more of the same.
    Age before beauty, so PD gets the first crack at her. He is the one that strips her out of that pretty little dress she's wearing and gives us the first good look at her body. He also becomes the first to lay his hands on her. Her tits are soft and sensitive, she cries out when he pinches down on her nipples. She pleads with her eyes as he drags her around by them.
    OT's the first one to lay the whip across her ass and start raising some welts on her backside. She jiggles and wriggles to try to keep him from hitting the same place too many times but his aim is too good and the large wooden frame doesn't give Bella much room for escape.
    Elise gets to handle her for the finale, though. Bella should be happy to not have to stand but the fact that she is hooded and on all fours just doesn't make her feel that much better. It shouldn't either. Of the three of them it is clear that Elise plans on becoming the most intimate with Bella. She strips away the panties and exposes Bella's holes. That's where the fun is going to happen for her, inside of Bella, body and mind.

======= ;)
    Duration: 00:40:43
    File Size: 871 MB

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD --->> 1345_-_Panty_Sniffing_Perverts_Bella_Rossi_PD_Elise_Graves_OT.part1.rar
    DOWNLOAD --->> 1345_-_Panty_Sniffing_Perverts_Bella_Rossi_PD_Elise_Graves_OT.part2.rar
    DOWNLOAD --->> 1345_-_Panty_Sniffing_Perverts_Bella_Rossi_PD_Elise_Graves_OT.part3.rar

15. Katrin19888
    1346 - Safe House 2 Part 1 | Hazel Hypnotic

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

DESCRIPTION: Her delivery method speaks lucidly of where she has been and where she is going.
    She slowly wakes to a gentle rocking and tug at her body - Confined to a coffin like container lined with foam, a sensory deprivation hood seals her head with a smothering pressure.
    A built in Anesthesia Mask covers her nose and mouth orifices permitting the fetid air of her confinement to oxygenate her.
    The sound of her breath rushes into her consciousness - What's on my face - hugging it - squeezing it - sticking to me?
    She holds her breath - dead silence. Flexing her body, it is held fast by an unyielding resistance.
    As her senses slowly reveal an unfathomable state - a waking nightmare materializes. She feels hot - pressure builds throughout her body. Her arms feel numb and will not move.
    She is tightly wrapped with plastic film and bound with webbing. Her feet, strapped into 6" stiletto heels.
    Helplessly probing a suffocating darkness, her mind roars over the loud rasps of stale air. She gasps, desperately straining against the enclosure as her body aches for oxygen.
    Clank, Clank, Clank, The worm rolls out of her pupa - she feels a sudden cold hardness pressing against her.
    From the confines of a minimalist prison her senses explode as she is manhandled by a dangerous new force.
    Cut from the womb of her plastic wrap forensic shield, she is quickly hogtied. Then, a loud but distant command orders her to her knees.
    She struggles to obey - her writhing becomes more frantic as the jarring jolt jabs of a shock saber stab her again and again.
    Her air orifice whistles as she gulps between screams.
    He grabs her by the neck, yanking her to her knees.
    The method is time tested - assault her senses; flood her mind with shock, horror and confusion.
    Still hogtied, kneeling, balanced precariously, she feels her head yanked back - he places a rebreather bladder over the hood's only opening.
    Her mouth is packed - crammed with a large sponge and sealed with a band of tightly wrapped vinyl tape.
    Her eyes are stretched wide as the terror of this madman's machinations unfold before her.
    He approaches, clinching a brass rod and a long snaking red cable attached at the end.

======= ;)
    Duration: 00:41:30
    File Size: 852 MB

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD --->> 1346_-_Safe_House_2_Part_1_Hazel_Hypnotic.part1.rar
    DOWNLOAD --->> 1346_-_Safe_House_2_Part_1_Hazel_Hypnotic.part2.rar
    DOWNLOAD --->> 1346_-_Safe_House_2_Part_1_Hazel_Hypnotic.part3.rar

16. Katrin19888
    1347 - Compliance Part 2 | Cherie DeVille | Elise Graves

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

DESCRIPTION: What can I say about Cherie DeVille that her fans don';t already know? She is a beautiful, blonde bondage slut. One of our favorites, in fact. She has been around us so long that surprising her takes a bit more creativity, but that is alright. We appreciate the challenge of taking a girl like this to the next level. Cherie is the complete package. She has beautiful tits, a tight ass, a pretty pussy, and a mouth made for sucking cock. Add in an undying love for tight bondage, corporal punishment and humiliation and you know it is a recipes for a good day.
    It is all in the build up with girls like this. Cherie is so hot that there is no doubt most men can';t keep their hands off her when they have the chance. We take a different tactic. Letting her languish for a while gives her time to contemplate what she thinks is coming next. We never really tell her what';s going to happen, since it';s more fun to let her wonder. Some times it is just best to let her torment herself in her own mind.
    The way we bent Cherie over the frame has turned her into a humiliating display. Her legs are held apart by a bar that exposes her pussy and leaves her feeling more than a little vulnerable. The metal mask around her face also acts as a gag that pries her mouth open and keeps her from asking the question that she really doesn';t want the answer to anyway, ";What is going to happen to me?";
    The bondage she is in is tight, but not entirely immobilizing. She can struggle against the chains, shackles and straps that hold her into place. It isn';t long before she discovers that this is by design. When the cold metal of the ass hook slides pushes against her tight ass she knows things are about to get rough. When she feels OT tie her hair to it she finally understands why she was given so much freedom of movement. Now every time she bucks, squirms or shuffles the iron in her anus will fuck her and pull her hair at the same time.
    It';s an incredible feeling for Cherie, knowing that her body and reactions have been turned against her. As the whip and then the twin floggers play across her ass she can';t decide whether to hold still for them or give into the degrading pleasure of fucking her own ass. It hurts so much to just sit there and take it, can she really just give in and enjoy the ride?

======= ;)
    Duration: 00:40:52
    File Size: 875 MB

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD --->> 1347_-_Compliance_Part_2_Cherie_DeVille_Elise_Graves.part1.rar
    DOWNLOAD --->> 1347_-_Compliance_Part_2_Cherie_DeVille_Elise_Graves.part2.rar
    DOWNLOAD --->> 1347_-_Compliance_Part_2_Cherie_DeVille_Elise_Graves.part3.rar

17. Katrin19888
    1348 - Compliance Part 1 | Cherie DeVille | PD

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

DESCRIPTION: Having a hot, blonde MILF on set is always fun. Cherie DeVille is our favorite when it comes to that category. Her tits are the perfect size for pinching, fondling, or just standing out as targets for the whip. Her ass is equally pleasing. It's a tight little thing and the marks we make are going to show up on it beautifully. We are going to have so much fun with Cherie that there is no way we could contain it all in a single video. This one is going to have to be a two parter, because the action is just too good to miss.
    We are going to get Cherie backward and forward today. It doesn't come across as the most intense slave position training she has ever had to experience but it will be full of little surprises. For instance, the shackles around her ankles aren't there to keep her legs in place. The way the chains run under her feet keeps them pointed like our special brand of high heeled bondage. Standing on point is such a trying feat that eventually she has to just suck it up and deal with the iron links digging into the soles of her feet.
    First we are going to play with that lovely ass. She's bent over in stocks while we go to work on her tail end. The way the wood and shackles hold her in place it is propped up perfectly for punishment. A little bit of tickling, a little bit of spanking and a whole lot of whipping are coming her way. She's going to have more stripes than a tiger by the time we're done with her. When it comes to whipping women or giving them any kind of corporal punishment we make sure to push every one of them to their limit.
    The way she is bent forward does give us a bit of access to her tits. We can whip them from underneath or reach around and give them a good squeeze. But if we really want to show her a good time it is going to mean changing her position a bit.
    For access to her tits and pussy we bend Cherie over backward, arching her almost horizontally at the waist and then anchoring it by putting her neck back into the stocks. It's a brutal position, a twist on an old medieval torture device, that strains all of the muscles in her body at once. It's hard to hold yourself up with your back bent that way, and even harder when every adjustment you make to your weight bears the risk of making you lose your balance and putting all of the pressure on your neck. Cherie knows right away the precariousness of the situation she is in. It's just too bad for her that it's bound to get worse.

======= ;)
    Duration: 00:34:14
    File Size: 1.75 GB

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD --->> 1348_-_Compliance_Part_1_Cherie_DeVille_PD.part1.rar
    DOWNLOAD --->> 1348_-_Compliance_Part_1_Cherie_DeVille_PD.part2.rar
    DOWNLOAD --->> 1348_-_Compliance_Part_1_Cherie_DeVille_PD.part3.rar
    DOWNLOAD --->> 1348_-_Compliance_Part_1_Cherie_DeVille_PD.part4.rar

18. Katrin19888
    1349 - Ass Trauma | Rain DeGrey | Cyd Black

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

DESCRIPTION: I've talked a lot about the lovely Rain DeGrey. She has so much to offer whenever I see her. Big tits, a firm ass, a beautiful body, everything about her screams, “Torment me.” She loves pain. It's how she gets off. And it's a good thing, too, because she has a long day ahead of her.
    There is a wooden post in the middle of the room that is going to provide the central structure of Rain's bondage. From there I can lock her arms and neck into place. A pair of metal pipes on the ground give me something to lock her ankles to. It leaves her tits and pussy exposed, a familiar position for her. I walk up and tell her what she already knows. Today is going to be intense.
    She has been with me before. She thinks she knows the drill. It starts with some bondage, moves on to some discipline, everything gets more intense and she gets the most amazing orgasms of her life in the end. Normally that means starting with a flogger or maybe a cane. Today I'm going straight for the whip.
    The lash raises welts all over her body as soon as it touches her skin. The bright red stripes start crisscrossing her body, each blow bringing out another one. They will turn into bruises tomorrow, leaving her with dozens of little reminders of how this day started. She grunts and screams with each strike, but the ball gag in her mouth muffles it all.
    What is normally the finale is just the warm up today. I tied her tits off with leather thongs to restrict the blood flow. It makes them firmer, purple, and extremely sensitive. She should be happy to have a man playing with her tits, but for some reason the only thing she does is scream at the top of her lungs every time my paddle comes down on them.

======= ;)
    Duration: 00:30:55
    File Size: 1.61 GB

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD --->> 1349_-_Ass_Trauma_Rain_DeGrey_Cyd_Black.part1.rar
    DOWNLOAD --->> 1349_-_Ass_Trauma_Rain_DeGrey_Cyd_Black.part2.rar
    DOWNLOAD --->> 1349_-_Ass_Trauma_Rain_DeGrey_Cyd_Black.part3.rar
    DOWNLOAD --->> 1349_-_Ass_Trauma_Rain_DeGrey_Cyd_Black.part4.rar

19. Katrin19888
    1350 - Pussy On The Pole | Veruca James | Cyd Black

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

DESCRIPTION: Veruca James is a classic beauty that is excited to try something new. When presented with a body like hers, one is obligated to take full advantage, try things she hasn't before - push her limits.
    This article focuses on predicament bondage. The predicament Veruca is in operates as follows:
    First, suction cups are applied to engorge her nipples and clit with increased blood flow which in turn leads to increased pressure and sensitivity.
    Next, a little box that provides a powerful electrical charge whenever it detects a sound is attached to her nipples via electrified clamps. The power level and audio sensitivity is set rather high. Veruca is steeling herself, preparing to keep quiet, but we both know it was never going to be made too easy for her.
    Veruca's clit was also pumped up for a reason. If she wants to avoid the shocks to her tits she is going to need to control her mouth. Test number one: the whip. While her clit is whipped with a single tail she has to sit in silence. It isn't possible. As tough as Veruca tries to be there is no way she can stay hushed enough to keep the little box from adding to her suffering.
    If she thought that was all she would have to endure, she was wrong. The celebrator is a small but powerful vibrator and the suction followed by the whip has already ramped up the sensitivity in her clit to 11. It's the perfect time to set the little toy to maximum and press it tight against Veruca's button.
    Each orgasm that is ripped from her body brings a new challenge with it. She wants to scream in ecstasy but every peep or moan from her is met with a shock through her nipples. At first it is distracting, but soon the pain is so erotic that even as it punishes her it pushes her to cum again and again. She is crying and cumming at the same time. Her body is so overwhelmed that she can't control her reactions.

======= ;)
    Duration: 00:43:37
    File Size: 936 MB

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD --->> 1350_-_Pussy_On_The_Pole_Veruca_James_Cyd_Black.part1.rar
    DOWNLOAD --->> 1350_-_Pussy_On_The_Pole_Veruca_James_Cyd_Black.part2.rar
    DOWNLOAD --->> 1350_-_Pussy_On_The_Pole_Veruca_James_Cyd_Black.part3.rar

20. Katrin19888
    1351 - Purple Rain | Rain DeGrey | Cyd Black

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

DESCRIPTION: Today we have the beautiful Rain DeGrey on hand for a bit of rough play. She is one of our favorite models because in addition to being so hot she absolutely loves bondage and discipline. That is why she keeps coming back to us for more. The second the bruises fade she is looking for another chance to suffer, cry and cum.
    The scene opens on a helpless Rain DeGrey in a slinky purple dress. Her hands are bound behind her with leather straps, her arms are wound around wooden pegs to keep them in place. She tries to wriggle, but her ankles are held together, too and the high heels on her feet make balancing a tricky situation. One false step her shoulders will be bearing her full weight.
    In this position she can't offer any resistance as Cyd Black cuts away her dress with scissors. A small scrap of cloth and a pair of stockings are the only things left covering her and they leave absolutely nothing to the imagination. If she was planning on protesting her defrocking the rag-gag in her mouth has eliminated that option. Held in place with tape and a face mask it is an effective means of muffling her.

======= ;)
    Duration: 00:34:15
    File Size: 1.75 GB

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD --->> 1351_-_Purple_Rain_Rain_DeGrey_Cyd_Black.part1.rar
    DOWNLOAD --->> 1351_-_Purple_Rain_Rain_DeGrey_Cyd_Black.part2.rar
    DOWNLOAD --->> 1351_-_Purple_Rain_Rain_DeGrey_Cyd_Black.part3.rar
    DOWNLOAD --->> 1351_-_Purple_Rain_Rain_DeGrey_Cyd_Black.part4.rar