1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

Bondage Orgasms | Little Sluts Loves To Submit To Bondage And Control

Discussion in 'BDSM, Bondage And Torture' started by mobi660, Mar 13, 2019.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Painful Surprise
    [​IMG]
    Release Year: 2014
    Genres: BDSM, Whipping, Spanking, Corporal Punishment, Flogging
    Video language: English

Everthing Was Fine Wth Her But Slim Blonde Anika Decided To Get Bigger Tits - Without The Permission From Machine !
    He Got So Upset. Only A Series Of Hard Corporal Punishments May Help The Girl To Understand Who Is In Charge Of Her.
    He Starts With A Serious , Very Strong But Flexible, Extremly Painful And The Perfect Instrument To Trash A Young Girls Naked Ass !
    It Doesn't Matter To Machine That Some Lashes Hit Right Between Anikas Legs.
    Witness Her Winding And Crying In Pure Agony !

Format: Windows Media
    Duration: 15:08
    Video: 720x576, Windows Media Video 9, 1460kbps
    Audio: 156kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 180.0 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Painful Surprise

2. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Hard Bondage Adventures
    [​IMG]
    Release Year: 2002
    Cast: Cory Lane, Jewell Marceau, Nina Neon, Sabrina Stone
    Genres: Bondage

This exciting storyline video (with one vignette) features some of our hottest models in tight bondage. In the first story, gorgeous television reporter Jewell Marceau investigates model agent and part-time white slaver Nina Neon (who plays a great villain!). Jewell, in skirt, blouse, heels and pantyhose, is captured and tied up on camera (elbows together).

Format: avi
    Duration: 1:07:06
    Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 1953kbps
    Audio: 93kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.0 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Hard Bondage Adventures

3. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Stalker
    [​IMG]
    Genres: BDSM, Whipping, Spanking, Corporal Punishment, Flogging

She looks fantastic and has a lot of ardent admirer. Who would think about kidnapping beautiful Ines to her with the bullwhipp to love.

This crazy stalker throw her into a dungeon to fullfill his sadistic dreams. Shackled naked to a frame her lovely body will feel the worst pain ever. Witness a truly brutal whipping with cruel bullwhip and other barbaric whipping tools.

Nothing is spared, not even her wide open pussy.

Duration: 16:35
    Video: 720x576, Windows Media Video 9, 1433kbps
    Audio: 125kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 190.0 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Stalker

4. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Harvested slave
    [​IMG]
    Release Year: 2010
    Genres: BDSM, Toys/Dildo, Piss

On the lordly-style country house of the sadistic master Morgenstern ruled an un-merciful hand over the Lord's property. Anna is a novice willing to learn with a little unpolished manners. Obedience and devotion blueing are the master art. Happy viewing!

Duration: 49:25
    Video: 576x320, XviD, 1787kbps
    Audio: 131kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 699.2 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Harvested slave

5. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Becca Diamond Loves to Deep Throat
    [​IMG]
    Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking

I'm usually in control of everything. I can't say I'm a fan of handing it over to someone else. Yet, I couldn't resist my new Master. I've always been curious to see him at work. The ony way I could is by going through my own sexual disgrace. He felt I deserved disgrace. He had me arrive in a black corset. He wanted to see one on my tight fit body. He bent my arms and legs, binding them with rope. If I wanted to getaway, I'd half to crawl on my elbows and knees. The way he was playing with my pussy and thick clit, I wouldn't want to escape. I loved him reaching inside my pussy and tickling my g-spot, rubbing a vibrator anywhere he could. All I wanted was his dick. He let me feel it under his pants when we met. But my pussy was too tight. He wanted it opened up for a smooth glide. I could tell he would ravish me. So he brought over his fucking machine, it's sole purpose to loosen my pussy. But my mouth would be put to work. He shoved his dick deep down my throat. Spit was everywhere. I was glad. It's the only way I could deep throat his dick. He made sure to use my ability well.

Format: mp4
    Duration: 21:35
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2940kbps
    Audio: 102kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 481.8 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Becca Diamond Loves to Deep Throat

6. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Bound and brutally deepthroated by 10 inch BBC & hardcore fucking!
    [​IMG]
    Release Year: 2015
    Cast: Aria Alexander
    Genres: BDSM, Big Dick, Black Cock, Black Hair, Blindfold, Blow job, Chair Tie, Cut Clothing, Face Fucking, Interracial, Long Hair, Natural Breast, Newbie, Pale Skin, Slave Bj Training, Slave Girl Training, Small Tits

Today we welcome a newcomer to Sexuallybroken. Aria Alexander is stunning enough she could be a fashion model, luckily for us she decided to do dick instead. And dicks all over the world stand up and salute her for her efforts. Aria is a total newbie and this is her very first bondage shoot. Can she take what Sexuallybroken dishes out?

Duration: 18:24
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6751kbps
    Audio: 105kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 924.4 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Bound and brutally deepthroated by 10 inch BBC & hardcore fucking!

7. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Grace Under Pressure, Part 1 - Elise Graves , PD
    [​IMG]

Elise Graves, you have been here before. You would think that you would be used to the kinds of games PD likes to play. Unfortunately it is hard to see what is coming when it is coming from such a twisted mind. Now he has some sort of toy inserted in your ass and every time he presses a button there is a pulse of electricity from it. No matter what he decides to do today, that little treasure is going to remain in place. Maybe you will get used to the shocks. Of course if you do he will probably have something even worse in store.

Duration: 41:35
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 467.7 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Grace Under Pressure, Part 1 - Elise Graves , PD

8. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Tiny Asian girl in bondage shoot & squirting orgasms
    [​IMG]
    Cast: Asia Zo, Matt Williams, Jack Hammer
    Genres: BDSM, Bondage, All sex, Asian, WDAC, BDAC

They don't get much more compact than Asia Zo. This tiny toy clocks in at 4'11 and under 100 pounds. She honestly looks too tiny to take the dick we are going to be dishing out today. Lucky for us all, looks can be deceiving. This Asian stunner can take it by the truckload and after 6 years in the industry has chosen to do her very first bondage scene with us.

Duration: 14:32
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6739kbps
    Audio: 105kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 729.2 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Tiny Asian girl in bondage shoot & squirting orgasms

9. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Framed Part One - Ashley Graham, Damon Pierce
    [​IMG]

There is not much room to maneuver in the tight bonds that Damon Pierce has put Ashley Graham into. She can flex against his new contraption all she wants but she is not going anywhere. It keeps her in the perfect position, one that allows her to not only be tormented, but also . It makes it easy to remind her that there is nothing she can do to stop him. Ashley is helpless and vulnerable. And that is what is turning her on.

Duration: 41:37
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1406kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 468.0 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Framed Part One - Ashley Graham, Damon Pierce

10. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Asian Slut Likes Pain
    [​IMG]
    Release Year: 2012
    Genres: BDSM, Japan, All sex, Bondage, Caning, GangBang, Fisting, Piss in mouth, Torture, Spanking

In this video we present you with an Asian girl who loves to torture and humiliation! The girl put a collar and chain! Then he whipped whips ... From this it rapidly ends! It is not for the faint of heart! Very exciting movie! Enjoy!

Duration: 1:14:04
    Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 1562kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 920.5 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Asian Slut Likes Pain

11. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Blister -Sybil Hawthorne, PD
    [​IMG]

Sybil Hawthorne has always been a bit of a screamer but this new space really lets her show it off. Every time PD pops her with the whip she lets out a wail that reverberates in the empty space. He loves the sounds that she makes and the acoustics really let him soak it all in.

Sybil has beautiful tits and they make perfect targets for PD and his twisted mind. He ties them off til they are black and blue and puts suction cups on them that are so powerful they leave blisters in their wake. Sybil cannot do anything but sob.

Duration: 42:43
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1406kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 480.4 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Blister -Sybil Hawthorne, PD

12. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Asian BDSM Slut
    [​IMG]
    Genres: BDSM, Japan, All sex, Bondage, Caning, GangBang, Fisting, Piss in mouth, Torture

In this video we present the Asian girls who love BDSM! Torture and humiliation is what these girls need to rapidly finish! The girls bind and poryat in the ass! Piss in their mouths and beat the ass! Happy viewing!

Duration: 1:13:06
    Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1464kbps
    Audio: 62kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 838.8 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Asian BDSM Slut

13. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

I Choose You - Hazel Hypnotic
    [​IMG]

I love Hazel's suffering.
    Hazel gets it. She agrees that bondage is hilarious. Suffering is soothing. Pain is pleasure.
    When Hazel reaches the "oh shit" zone, she transitions from squeals to knowing laughter. It's then that she realizes her situation is fucked up. She gets the humor. The pure ridiculousness of this picture becomes clear to her: A girl in bondage hanging by her ankles with a taped up face and exposed ass and breasts. She is fucked. And she knows it. And she loves it.
    I like those who see the comedy. Life is hilarious. And there is no reason to not indulge in it further. Hazel knows this and lives by this. She laughs when she's hurt. She cries when she orgasms. She gets it.
    I choose Hazel first, because I love the way she suffers. Its not a particular action she makes, or the many sounds she sings. It's her ability to see her tied-up self clearly.
    Whether she yelps or growls, Hazel means what she says when she's suffering. When in bondage, Hazel can see her situation for what it is - untainted by any filter. With this clarity, she is confidant she can handle anything that comes her way. Most people can't see that, but she can. I love Hazel's suffering. I love the ways in which she suffers. All her ways. She gets it.
    I choose her first.

Duration: 43:56
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6748kbps
    Audio: 126kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 437.5 MB
    [​IMG]

Download I Choose You - Hazel Hypnotic

14. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Asian Torture & Domination
    [​IMG]
    Genres: BDSM, Japan, All sex, Bondage, Caning, GangBang, Fisting, Piss in mouth, Torture

We present you with an Asian girl who loves to torture and humiliation! The girl put a collar and chain! Then he whipped whips ... From this it rapidly ends! It is not for the faint of heart! Very exciting movie! Enjoy!

Duration: 1:15:22
    Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 1562kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 936.4 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Asian Torture & Domination

15. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Sound Effects Part Two - Rain Degrey, friend Dee
    [​IMG]
    Genres: BDSM, Bondage, string Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking

This metal frame is not what holds Rain Degrey so tightly. It keeps her arms and legs in place but it is not what really binds her. The straps around her tits make them swell and turn purple. They will leave their own marks, but even those are not the real bondage. When SD straps her upside-down to a bench, the leather may be what keeps her from falling but it is not what keeps her in her place. The words from SD alone are enough to keep Rain right where she is, submissive and compliant.

Duration: 36:58
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 415.9 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Sound Effects Part Two - Rain Degrey, friend Dee

16. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Torture and humiliation
    [​IMG]

In this video we present you with an Asian girl who loves to torture and humiliation! From this it rapidly ends! It is not for the faint of heart! Very exciting movie! Enjoy!

Duration: 55:24
    Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 1953kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 848.0 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Torture and humiliation

17. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Our Bilbo Bimbo - Cherry Torn
    [​IMG]
    Cast: Cherry Torn
    Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Torture

"Methought I lay worse than the mutines in the bilboes." William Shakespeare, Hamlet Bilbo - a long heavy bolt or bar of iron having two sliding shackles. Vibrator in pussy. Lubed fingers in her cunt. A whip, a cane. Fat fuckstick in her asshole. He sits in front of her with his hard cock. You're a pig, he says. Oink, oink. He fucks her mouth. He fucks her fuckhole. Ankles fixed in bilbos to two posts. Neck, wrists locked down. Cherrytorn moans as though pleasure is painful.

Format: real
    Duration: 30:36
    Video: 640x480, RV40
    Audio: 94kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 103.1 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Our Bilbo Bimbo - Cherry Torn

18. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Asian Slut In Brutal Bondage
    [​IMG]
    Release Year: 2010
    Cast: Asian girl

We present you the torture and punishment of Asian girls! Her tie and hung in the air, then drip wax on his back and ass! Then include a sex machine and fucked in all holes! Enjoy!

Duration: 1:11:44
    Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1464kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 805.5 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Asian Slut In Brutal Bondage

19. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Tuition Part One - Sarah Jane Ceylon
    [​IMG]
    Cast: Sarah Jane Ceylon
    Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Torture

She's looking for easy money. God knows what he's looking for. He picks her up in a small town and drives her someplace way on the edge of nowhere. She doesn't know it yet, but she's in trouble. And he's ready for cunt.

He cable ties her wrists to her ankles then makes her suck his cock right there in the front seat of his truck. Then he stuffs her mouth with a Maxi-pad and wraps electrical tape around her head. She's helpless now. Completely. He drives her even farther out the long road to nowhere.

A noose around her neck leads her toward a barn. Trapped against the rough barn siding, she's folded neatly in half at the waist. He bangs her so hard the head of his dick must be pounding the bone of her back.

Bilbos and a long cleaning with a bristle brush prep her for another mouth job. He jams his long cock so deep in her throat she can't breathe. And he holds her head there until she squirms, desperate for air. She screams hysterically as he inflates first an ass plug then a dildo inside of her. After lacing a hood tightly to her face, he leaves her for the night.

It's the weekend. One day down.

Format: real
    Duration: 36:51
    Video: 720x412, RV40

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 198.9 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Tuition Part One - Sarah Jane Ceylon

20. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Asian girl in hard bondage
    [​IMG]
    Genres: BDSM, Japan, All sex, Bondage

We present an Asian girl who loves bondage! Torture and humiliation is what it needs to rapidly finish! The girl drip wax on the ass and fuck dildos in the ass! Happy viewing!

Duration: 1:43:27
    Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 983kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 849.9 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Asian girl in hard bondage