1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

Black Rubber And Latex Catsuit | Dirty Rubber Love

Discussion in 'Pantyhose, Latex And Rubber' started by mobi660, Mar 9, 2019.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Double-Ended Arch-Back
    [​IMG]

Mistress Quinn installs Sophia Locke into Gord's Arch Back for some Double Ended training. Don't you love it when a plan comes together!

Format: mp4
    Duration: 17:52
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2415kbps
    Audio: 124kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 332.8 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Double-Ended Arch-Back

2. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Autumn vs. Her Second Thought
    [​IMG]

Feeling frisky in her catsuit Autumn asked if she could be tied up while eyeing the magic wand nearby. Knowing what she was hoping for I let her believe it while I zipped a tens box inside her catsuit. Once the zipper goes up it's too late to back out. One she realizes things are not going as she planned she starts to have second thoughts. A good jolt from the tens gets her back on track, however. Trying to avoid continued shocks she gags and cuffs herself and ends up in the cage. Begrudgingly she closed the door behind her knowing her fate was sealed.

Duration: 16:07
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2444kbps
    Audio: 310kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 325.5 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Autumn vs. Her Second Thought

3. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Black Lacing Armbinder
    [​IMG]
    Release Year: 2018
    Genres: Bondage
    Video language: English

Mina made herself a fresh black lambskin lacing armbinder with silver eyelets. She is laced into it and is bound tightly with belts to break it in. She's also wearing one of our new Five Point Leather harnesses, a mesh bodysuit and sleek black PVC leggings with red high heels.

Duration: 18:29
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4791kbps
    Audio: 187kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 675.3 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Black Lacing Armbinder

4. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Belle Davis Serene Isley Elizabeth Andrews - Day Dreaming at the Office 24
    [​IMG]
    Release Year: 2021
    Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage

It was a boring day at the office and the rain outside didn't help motivation. Instead, I sat at my desk and let my mind take it's usual path of day dreaming about my fellow secretaries in latex. And two of my favorite secretaries decided to pop up in my day dreams today, Belle Davis and Serene Isley. Belle was wearing a short black transparent dress with red waist cincher and black pumps. She stood still for the Boss as he gagged her with a leather panel head harness. She parted her painted lips for the ball on the underside of the leather panel. The ball disappeared in her mouth, covering it with leather. Her upper lip peaked over the top of the leather. Mr. Big Boss tightened the straps, pulling the leather panel tight across her mouth. He grabbed some leather straps and pulled Belle's arms so tight together that they were laying upon each other when he was finished strapping them together. Serene shimmied across the office floor in a tight metallic blue dress that hugged her every.

Duration: 17:55
    Video: 1648x928, AVC (H.264), 5268kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 716.7 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Belle Davis Serene Isley Elizabeth Andrews - Day Dreaming at the Office 24

5. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Belle Davis, Enchantress Sahrye, and Elizabeth Andrews - Three Lady Latex Pa
    [​IMG]

Lizz and Enchantress Sahrye are circling Belle Davis expecting to make her the first recipient of tight bondage. They start by putting a muzzle ballgag on her head and strapping it tightly. Belle and the girls are laughing and really enjoying the little bit of multi secretary fun they're going to have. Belle finds herself armbindered and ankles strapped tightly together by the two ladies before Sahrye gets to have her turn. She helps put on a harness ballgag and Lizz goes to get an armbinder for her other secretary friend. Sahrye soon finds herself bound like Belle. At this point Mr Big Boss conveniently shows up to make sure that Lizz joins all her latex clad friends in bondage land. Lizz's armbinder goes on and she finds herself gagged with another panel head harness before he moves down and also straps her ankles. Sahrye is drooling pretty heavily throughout leaning out to make sure that she doesn't get any on her pretty latex. Mr Big Boss, with the bondage done, leaves th.

Duration: 19:19
    Video: 1648x928, AVC (H.264), 5532kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 809.9 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Belle Davis, Enchantress Sahrye, and Elizabeth Andrews - Three Lady Latex Pa

6. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Toaxxx - Sexy Rubber Slave Julia Power part 1
    [​IMG]
    Release Year: 2017
    Cast: Slave Julia
    Genres: BDSM, string bondage, DID, made orgams, self bondage, smoking, foot fetish, uniform, lots of latex, hardcore masturbation.

Severely bound in hard metal and stuck on the world's most powerful vibrator, Angel is about to be completely overwhelmed and broken. It's will be difficult trying to find a girl that comes any harder than Angel does.

Format: Windows Media
    Duration: 17:39
    Video: 854x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1171kbps
    Audio: 125kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 169.0 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Toaxxx - Sexy Rubber Slave Julia Power part 1

7. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Pearl Rose - Hooded, Hogtied, and Left Bound
    [​IMG]

Pearl awaits Mr. Big Boss who quickly grabs some jute rope and cinches Pearl's wrists and elbows tightly together. She's gagged with a head harness panel gag and forcefully high heel trained by being led around with her pony tail. Eventually it's break time and Pearl is moved to the desk where Mr. Big Boss places her in a tight hogtie pulling her head back to her ankles before bidding her good afternoon and heading off to a bit of a casual lunch outing. Pearl spends over half the clip in her tight hogtie predicament.

Duration: 16:48
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6336kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 802.8 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Pearl Rose - Hooded, Hogtied, and Left Bound

8. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Elizabeth Andrews - Latex catsuit, ballet boots, strict leather strap hogtie
    [​IMG]

My collection of high heels is ever growing. Recently I acquired a pair of leather knee high ballet boots and I wanted to have a little fun in them and test them out. I have on a tight black latex catsuit with the leather ballet boots. I precariously walk across the floor to the mirror and admire my body. I rub my hands up and down my catsuit, reveling in the rubber feel against my fingertips. I practice walking back and forth, though I have to place my hands on the wall from time to time to keep my balance. I hear loud boots coming my way and notice the Boss. He comes over to me and roughly pushes me up against the wall, placing a collar around my neck. I stand as still as possible, afraid of losing my balance and embarrassing myself in front of him. Still being rough with me, the Boss shoves the ball of a leather panel head harness into my mouth. I whimper small distressed noises as he buckles the harness onto me. Once my gag is secure, the Boss attaches a leash and then tugs slight.

Duration: 19:01
    Video: 1648x928, AVC (H.264), 5848kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 841.1 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Elizabeth Andrews - Latex catsuit, ballet boots, strict leather strap hogtie

9. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Ludella Hahn & Nyxon - Bondage Marco Polo
    [​IMG]

Ludella and Nyxon are both decked out in tight shiny latex waiting to be bound and gagged. Mr Big Boss wastes no time and heads straight to Nyxon binding her elbows tightly behind her back. Wind after wind of tight rope encircle her upper arms and finally Mr Big Boss decides to let them know the rules of the game they'll be playing. Ludella is to be blindfolded along with her bondage and Nyxon is to be the quarry of the game with her being the one that is to be hunted. Sort of bondage Marco Polo. Both women are bound at the wrists and elbows before they're to be gagged Ludella has her mouth stuffed with a large purple cloth with a microfoam wrap around her head. Nyxon suffers the same fate and the Mr Big Boss grabs leather hoods for both ladies. Ludella is then blindfolded and Nyxon is hobbled to make things somewhat fair. Ludella does her best to find Nyxon and has a couple of quick successes. Eventually the game is proven to be a little tilted towards Ludella and Mr Big Boss takes m.

Duration: 17:48
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4107kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 552.5 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Ludella Hahn & Nyxon - Bondage Marco Polo

10. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Ludella Hahn & Nyxon - Clean up game for the maids
    [​IMG]

Ludella and Nyxon were the latest victims of my day dreams. I had them both wearing latex french maid uniforms and had a little game planned for them. They first straightened up all my rope and gags on the counter. Then I came in and tied their wrists and elbows behind their back. I ring gagged both of them and the drool started to flow. I then made them kneel on the floor while I tied their ankles together. The last to come was the matching black blindfolds. That way they couldn't see where the other was in the room or where the paper was. I explained the game to them - whoever had the most paper at the end was the winner. I spread white sheets of paper all around them, trying not to get it too close or too far away. And then the game began.

Duration: 17:09
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4130kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 535.4 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Ludella Hahn & Nyxon - Clean up game for the maids

11. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Enchantress Sahrye - Catsuited Hogtie Seductively Struggling
    [​IMG]

Sahrye is dressed in a shiny catsuit and waist cincher and she's standing in very high black heels awaiting David to bind her tightly with his rope. He naturally obliges her and starts with her wrists binding them before moving on to a waist cinch rope and then seating her to bind her six inch heel clad feet. A knee rope follows before David moves Sahrye back to her feet before securing her elbows tightly behind her back. An upper body harness follows rolling her shoulders back before her mouth is packed and white microfoam tape is wound tightly around her head gagging her thoroughly. An upper thigh rope is added finally before Sahrye's arches are tied to her elbows effectively hogtying her. She then is left to struggle and put on a show and that is something Sahrye definitely knows how to do rolling around seductively in her catsuited hogtie.

Duration: 19:20
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4059kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 593.0 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Enchantress Sahrye - Catsuited Hogtie Seductively Struggling

12. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Enchantress Sahrye & Elizabeth Andrews - Latexed Sexy Secretaries Play
    [​IMG]

Sahrye and Elizabeth are standing in front of Mr Big Boss's desk when she starts gathering rope. Sahrye is wearing a clear green latex dress and Elizabeth has on a latex top, waist cincher, and panties with black six inch heels. They do a bit of dirty talk towards each other before Elizabeth starts binding her elbows before moving down and binding her wrists next. A body cinch rope follows as they continue to flirt and tease back and forth. With her arms bound Sahrye does a bit of dancing on Elizabeth before she gathers a black cloth and shoves it in her mouth wrapping microfoam around her head thoroughly sealing her gag cloth in. She teases Sahrye a bit before moving down and binding her ankles. She moves up and has a gag conversation through the tape before Lizz moves in and binds her thighs together. Elizabeth then has Sahrye get down on the carpet and gag kiss the tips of her high heeled shoe.

Duration: 16:27
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4118kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 511.9 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Enchantress Sahrye & Elizabeth Andrews - Latexed Sexy Secretaries Play

13. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

GiGi and Elizabeth Andrews - Vibrated Maid Gets Her Bonus
    [​IMG]

GiGi is hard at work tidying up the office in her tight latex maid's uniform, waist cincher and latex stockings. She's getting pretty tired of the dusting and what not and finally her efforts are rewarded as Mr Big Boss comes in with a ballgag. He gives her some gropes and rubs before organizing his items and finally taking out a long piece of rope and binding her elbows tightly behind her back. Moving down he binds her wrists next and then tops the upper body bondage off with the ballgag. Finally he hobbles her ankles off with a slight gap between them so she's still mobile and GiGi coo's with delight as her bondage grows tighter and more restrictive. With her all bound and gagged Mr Big Boss gets back to the business of his job and leaves poor GiGi to clean some more now with some extra obstacles. Elizabeth comes in decked out in her catsuit, red waist cincher and six inch heel and she sits down on her chair pointing out spots that GiGi has missed. Elizabeth has a purple mas.

Duration: 17:25
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4040kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 531.9 MB
    [​IMG]

Download GiGi and Elizabeth Andrews - Vibrated Maid Gets Her Bonus

14. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Gmoras & Elizabeth Andrews : High Heel Training in Latex with the Head Secretary
    [​IMG]

Gmoras has to report to the office so Elizabeth can train her in the art of ultra high heel walking. she hobbles in with Lizz for support both of them decked out in latex. Lizz quickly gets down to business binding Gmora's arms behind her back as Gmoras can barely contain her excitement about having some one on one time with the head secretary. She's bent over the desk, and walked back and forth, and generally objectified and put on display by Lizz who guides her charge around by the tied elbows. Eventually Lizz caps it off with a hogtie on Mr. Big Boss's desk, leaving him a present to play with when he arrives.

Duration: 18:26
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4871kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 683.7 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Gmoras & Elizabeth Andrews : High Heel Training in Latex with the Head Secretary

15. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Elizabeth Andrews & Serene Isley - Catsuited Captured Duo
    [​IMG]

Serene and Elizabeth are packing a bag and looking to get into a potentially sexy burglary attempt as they are both decked out in black shiny catsuits and black high heels. They're discussing a heist and test their flashlights before heading out. Arriving at the location Serene goes through the desk and is trying to locate some documents to use as blackmail when the man comes in gets the drop on her and ends up tying her to a chair in her bra, panties, and pantyhose. After a bit of struggling Elizabeth comes into the room, rather than untying her she starts playing with her tits instead. After some very lengthy tit grabbing Elizabeth doesn't notice the man sneaking up on her from behind. She's soon grabbed and restrained to chair before her mouth is stuffed with a large poof ball and her head is wrapped tightly with red vetwrap. They're left tied face to face on chairs gag talking back and forth. Some pretty intense struggling with the two facing each other ensues. Mostly because thei.

Duration: 17:26
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5851kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 771.7 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Elizabeth Andrews & Serene Isley - Catsuited Captured Duo

16. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Gmoras - Punished Latex French Maid
    [​IMG]

Gmoras is shackled and ballgagged with a huge white ballgag as she's made to clean lizz's high heels for her. Being interested in high heels herself, Gmoras can't resist but to try some of the shoes on to see if they fit her. She struggles to get the shoes on but then does some high heel bondage modeling in them. Suddenly though she's caught by the boss who positions her leather strapped at the arms and bent very awkwardly over a stool with her neck tied down to the bottom of it. Her ankles are spread and there's just no comfortable position for poor Gmoras. Eventually that doesn't prove to be enough though and her hair is tied down to the bar holding her ankles making the position much much harder for her thighs to endure.

Duration: 16:10
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4892kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 602.3 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Gmoras - Punished Latex French Maid

17. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

AJ Marion - Tight Latex Leotard, and Tight Leather Strap Hogtie
    [​IMG]

AJ Marion is dressed in a sexy black long sleeve latex leotard that shows off her rock hard figure perfectly. Mr. Big Boss of course decides the best accessory for this is his ledermeister armbinder and quickly pulls it up on her arms, lacing it tightly. A high posture collar and harness gag complete the look and she's left to struggle showing her latex clad curves off for the camera. After a bit her ankles are belted together and she's left to balance like that a bit in her very high heeled, barely there, sandals. She's eventually moved to the floor where she's blindfolded, and placed into the leather strap hogtie. Mr. Big Boss sees that she's easily taking the original distance and moves in to pull her back even further before checking on her, and then leaving her to suffer in the tight hogtie.

Duration: 16:33
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4883kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 615.1 MB
    [​IMG]

Download AJ Marion - Tight Latex Leotard, and Tight Leather Strap Hogtie

18. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Enchantress Sahrye - Latex Leather Strap Hogtie
    [​IMG]

Sahrye is dressed in tight latex, a silver high necked shirt and knee length hobble skirt. A neck corset is on when Mr Big Boss starts strapping her arms together behind her back, first her wrists and then her elbows next. Ankle cuffs are added and Sahrye opens to receive the muzzle ballgag that Mr Big Boss then places in her mouth. An ankle hobble is added and then Mr Big Boss attaches a collar pulling her across the room towards him. Back and forth Sahrye is walked with her giving a bit of occasional defiance before finally being pulled towards him. Finally she's brought to the ground where her collar is removed a blindfold is added and her head pulled sharply back into a leather strap hogtie. Sahrye stays held at a tight bondage attention pose moaning and trying to roll around to find any give or comfort. Mr Big Boss checks on her one more time to get some gropes in, and then heads off leaving Sahrye to suffer in her hogtie.

Duration: 16:19
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7321kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 897.6 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Enchantress Sahrye - Latex Leather Strap Hogtie

19. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Enchantress Sahrye - Latex Hotel Bondage Fun
    [​IMG]

Enchantress Sahrye is dressed in very tight shiny black and blue latex when David arrives to put her arms snugly inside a leather armbinder. A black ballgag is added to her mouth before David moves on to a couple of gropes and ankle cuffs. Sahrye is left to struggle where she writhes sexily in her bonds before succumbing to drool. Eventually David replaces her ballgag with a panel ballgag before her bondage is finished and she's left to enjoy the tight bondage and latex.

Duration: 16:09
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4894kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 601.7 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Enchantress Sahrye - Latex Hotel Bondage Fun

20. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Arielle Lane : Ballet Boots, Ring Gags, and Tight Hogties
    [​IMG]

I just couldn't resist putting ballet boots on Arielle Lane again, and since we got them on her well before we got to the shoot room, she just had to walk in them. In the office however it's bondage time and Arielle's arms are secured before a ring gag is added to her bondage. She's seated on a chair where her legs are bound together and with all the bondage in place she's moved to the floor where she's hogtied with rope from her boots to her harness gag.

Duration: 18:29
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4908kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 690.5 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Arielle Lane : Ballet Boots, Ring Gags, and Tight Hogties