1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

Black Rubber And Latex Catsuit | Dirty Rubber Love

Discussion in 'Pantyhose, Latex And Rubber' started by mobi660, Mar 9, 2019.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Bob Bishop is alive and living at Gord's place
    [​IMG]

Mercedes, the new cutie from the Mid West saw a Bishop picture and asked me to build it for her. Within a week Mercedes was stretched and displayed on the stand of her dreams.

Format: Windows Media
    Duration: 17:11
    Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2441kbps
    Audio: 125kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 331.8 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Bob Bishop is alive and living at Gord's place

2. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Bob Bishop is alive and living at Gord's place
    [​IMG]

Mercedes, the new cutie from the Mid West saw a Bishop picture and asked me to build it for her. Within a week Mercedes was stretched and displayed on the stand of her dreams.

Duration: 17:11
    Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2441kbps
    Audio: 125kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 331.8 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Bob Bishop is alive and living at Gord's place

3. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Deanna in Fetish Photoshoot
    [​IMG]
    Release Year: 2021
    Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
    Video language: English

Mr. Ogre wanted to try something a little bit different. He had never shot any latex and so he called up a friend, Deanna , and asked her to bring something sexy by for them to shoot with. She definitely brought something different and sexy to shoot in. Deanna wears her purple latex nurse uniform and a pair of peeptoe purple shiny pumps. They set up the shoot at the photography studio in front of a paper roll and get started.

Duration: 16:53
    Video: 1024x768, Windows Media Video V8, 5859kbps
    Audio: 62kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 641.4 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Deanna in Fetish Photoshoot

4. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Dixie Comet and Elizabeth - Day Dreaming at the Office 13 - Can you find me,
    [​IMG]

I decided to play a little game with Dixie. She's fun to work with and I thought she would enjoy this. She is wearing a turquoise latex dress ( her first piece of latex and she loves it!) and I have on a red tube dress with black waist cincher. The Boss starts our bondage by putting leather ankle cuffs with high heel stirrups on me. This will ensure my high heels don't come off in my game. He then puts leather straps on my elbows and wrists XXXX my arms together. I do love the feel of leather on my arms! Dixie looks on and then she starts slapping my ass. She really likes the sound it makes when her hand hits the latex. She rubs my ass then spanks my ass over and over again. Dixie is astonished at the size of my ball gag when the Boss literally has to XXXX in my mouth. I start to drool as soon as it's in my mouth! I try to tilt my head backwards because I know later I will have a hood on and I didn't really want drool all over my face, though I know that is going to end up happening a.

Format: mp4
    Duration: 16:45
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4030kbps
    Audio: 124kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 510.3 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Dixie Comet and Elizabeth - Day Dreaming at the Office 13 - Can you find me,

5. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Elizabeth Andrews - Latex catsuit, posture collar and ballet heels
    [​IMG]

Earlier in the day I had a memo on my desk from Mr. Big Boss. It stated that he wanted to me to stay after work to talk about a transgression. I waited for him on a stool in my office. My desk had been pushed up against the wall for more space. I was wearing a black latex catsuit with matching waist cincher and ballet heels, upon the Boss' request. In my hands, I held a posture collar. I wrapped the thick leather around my neck and buckled it. The posture collar thrust my chin forward while elongating my neck. Soon after, the Boss walked in. He went over to my desk, which was littered with leather gear. He picked up a leather armbinder and walked over to me. He told me to stand. I stood in the ballet heels while he XXXX my latex covered arms down the leather armbinder. It wasn't an easy feat to keep my balance while my toes were starting to feel the effects of the ballet heels, but I managed gracefully. The Boss allowed me to sit slightly on the stool while he gagged me with a head ha.

Duration: 18:44
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5830kbps
    Audio: 187kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 826.3 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Elizabeth Andrews - Latex catsuit, posture collar and ballet heels

6. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Nichole Skye - Chair Tied For Mr Big Boss
    [​IMG]

Nichole is already waiting on Mr Big Boss in his office and to save time hes left his rope out. He stands Nichole up and taking a piece of rope binds her wrists behind her back. Shes wearing a black and red PVC dress with waist cincher and six inch heels. Her elbows are bound next and shes soon gagged with a cloth and microfoam tape. Shes seated back on the chair where her ankles and knees are bound and Mr Big Boss starts the methodical process of binding her to the chair. Cinches run up her legs, across her lap and around her corseted torso holding her already tightly bound frame to the chair. Satisfied that shes fully anchored to the chair Mr Big Boss leaves Nichole to struggle while hes off to yet another lunch.

Duration: 16:51
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7345kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 930.1 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Nichole Skye - Chair Tied For Mr Big Boss

7. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Elizabeth Andrews - Catsuited Ballet Boot Training
    [​IMG]

Elizabeth is in the warehouse playing with her new pump gag when Mr Big Boss arrives and gets started on the business at hand. That business being training Elizabeth in her new patent ankle ballet boots. Pulling her arms behind her he pulls an armbinder onto her arms and laces it tightly before attaching the yoke. Her ankles are cuffed next and attached together. Mr Big Boss then collars and leashes Elizabeth standing her up and making her make a few passes back and forth each time her thighs quivering more and more from the strain. Finally he allows her a break which he uses to strap a panel ballgag onto her head before standing her up again and attaching the gag to the pulley above her head. Mr Big Boss then pulls it taut XXXX her to stand at relative attention in her shiny latex corset, catsuit and ballet heels. A few straps are added and Elizabeth is left to struggle and suffer in her new footwear.

Duration: 17:01
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7278kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 931.1 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Elizabeth Andrews - Catsuited Ballet Boot Training

8. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Ren Smolder - Tight Jute Hogtie and Head Harness Panel Gag
    [​IMG]

Ren is dressed in a black catsuit, pantyhose and high heels as David grabs rope and begins the process of binding her. Her wrists are restrained first followed by a head harness panel ballgag. With the gag in place David then binds Rens elbows, and then adds a rope cinching her arms to her body. A couple of ass slaps and a few gropes and David leaves her to struggle in her bondage on her feet for a bit. Eventually David returns and hogties Ren attaching her hogtie rope to her gag and pulling her head back. Ren is then left to struggle like that for a bit till she has to finally tap out.

Duration: 16:17
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7275kbps
    Audio: 375kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 913.1 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Ren Smolder - Tight Jute Hogtie and Head Harness Panel Gag

9. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Enchantress Sahrye - Latex Leotard, Armbindered and Arched
    [​IMG]

Sahrye is dressed in a tight latex body suit and shiny pantyhose when Mr Big Boss enters with some leather goodies he intends to place her in. He starts by putting her arms together behind her back in a tight ledermeister armbinder lacing it together and strapping the yoke about her shoulders. Shes head harness panel ballgagged next before she places each high heeled ankle up on his knee presenting for her leather cuffs. With them strapped on her feet holding her high heels on Mr Big Boss places a chain between the two cuffs hobbling her ankles before giving her a few gropes and leaving her to struggle. After a long sensual struggle where Sahrye shows off just how mobile you can be even during a hobble shes moved down to the ground where her cuffs are replaced with a strap and shes hogtied on her belly from her ankle straps to the yoke of the armbinder. Her head is then pulled back to the same point and clipped off leaving her to struggle at Mr Big Bosss feet rolling back and forth an.

Duration: 17:08
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7728kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.0 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Enchantress Sahrye - Latex Leotard, Armbindered and Arched

10. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Angel Lee, Jasmin Jai, & Elizabeth Andrews - Secretaries and Their Latex Games
    [​IMG]

Jasmin and Angel are waiting on Elizabeth Andrews in the office dressed in latex and looking at all the leather gear on his desk. They chat back and forth about how much leather it is before she finally makes an entrance wasting no time in taking a look at them and appraising them in their latex. Grabbing leather straps she starts by binding first Jasmin's wrists and then Angels with their arms out of commission she stores one ballgag in Angels cleavage while shoving the black one in Jasmin's mouth. Angels turn comes next however and both ladies find themselves gagged properly. The ladies are cuffed and then elbow strapped. A collar is added to Jasmin and shes hobbled with Elizabeth leaving both of them to struggle for a bit on their own. Eventually she returns and clips Jasmin's collar off to Angels elbows them to play a game of bondage follow the leader. Lizz explains the rules to them and lets them start their walking. After a bit of that she decides to play a bit of bondage posit.

Duration: 19:44
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5846kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 899.8 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Angel Lee, Jasmin Jai, & Elizabeth Andrews - Secretaries and Their Latex Games

11. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Offensive makeup
    [​IMG]

Not every girl can endure are harsh corporal punishment in such an erotic way than our PainGate-Star Alex. It seems she is dancing with the whiplashes, the harder the better.
    Today she gets punished because of her makeup, it's too offensive. Machine told her hundred times to make it more conservative. But Alex didn't want to hear. Maybe it's her way to beg for the whip? Who knows and to be honest, it doesn't matter that much.... The main point is that she will be punished again.

Duration: 18:37
    Video: 720x576, Windows Media Video 9, 1458kbps
    Audio: 156kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 221.1 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Offensive makeup

12. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Madalynn Raye - Secretary Bombshell Returns
    [​IMG]

Madalynn Raye returns to the office while on a business trip from the Japan office. Mr. Big Boss welcomes her back by placing her in a tight leather armbinder, leather panel gag head harness, heel lock ankle cuffs, and leather straps. Just to make sure she has been practicing in the Japan office, Mr. Big Boss leads her around the office in 6 inch black peep toe pumps while her ankles are hobbled together with a dainty chain. High heel training is not one of Madalynn's favorite things to do around the office but she complies with Mr. Big Boss's wishes. After several laps around the office, Mr. Big Boss places Madalynn on the hard wood floor and adds a leather strap to hogtie her. He leaves her there to struggle in the tight, shiny catsuit and leather bondage while he deals with other business. Madalynn is on point with her struggling and doesn't disappoint those viewing her from the conference room.

Duration: 16:16
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7330kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 918.4 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Madalynn Raye - Secretary Bombshell Returns

13. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Nichole Skye, Harley Bane, & Elizabeth Andrews - Latex Marco Polo
    [​IMG]

Elizabeth has newest secretaries Harley Bane and Nichole Skye dolled up in latex and quickly moves in with two leather armbinders, explaining to them that they are about to play a little game. She starts by placing each ladys arms into the leather sleeves and then gagging them, Nichole with a leather plug gag, and Harley with a leather pouch gag. Both ladies then get blindfolds fixed to their faces to further the little game of Marco Polo they are about to play. Lizz then proceeds to strut around in her latex and high heels while both ladies move around the room trying to find each other by the distinctive sound of high heels on wooden floors. Lots of interesting motion and fun with two new ladies who are very enthusiastic about being bound and gagged.

Duration: 16:21
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7727kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 971.1 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Nichole Skye, Harley Bane, & Elizabeth Andrews - Latex Marco Polo

14. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Rubber-Empire - Condom Slut (720p)
    [​IMG]
    Cast: Lady Blackdiamoond & Bizarr Lady Alice

In the second part, it is even better for the rubber toy, he may lick extensively rubber pussy and there are at the end of the wellness program also several round facesitting. Completely detached from reality, he registers how his "little dick" is slowly but tenderly driven to orgasm, well, and then is over with funny as the condom is full of sperm held over his mouth, unfortunately now his lust is gone but swallowing is announced, whether he wants or not! That this was his final training session for his future job in the mistresss studio, as a condom disposal object understand the poor slave in this moment!

Duration: 19:50
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3055kbps
    Audio: 156kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 467.6 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Rubber-Empire - Condom Slut (720p)

15. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Gmoras and Elizabeth Andrews - Fetish
    [​IMG]

Gmoras is sitting on her couch when shes suddenly ordered onto her feet and out of her dress by Elizabeth, shes then handed a catsuit and boots which shes instructed to put on. After slowly sliding on the PVC catsuit and putting on the boots, Elizabeth moves in to put a corset on her and then examines her by roughly spinning her around in her six inch boots. Elizabeth gropes and hand gags Gmoras for a bit till she goes to grab some bondage implements which she brings in and then begins to apply to Gmoras. A ballgag is first followed by leather straps on her arms. With those in place Elizabeth collars and leashes up her new toy and starts taking her for a walk. After a few passes Lizz grabs more leather straps and places them on Gmorass ankles before moving in and handgagging her a bit more while rubbing her hands over her PVC clad body. Pushing her to her knees Lizz moves over to the fireplace where she verbally Gmoras about struggling and showing off to her in order to gain her atte.

Duration: 16:41
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5905kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 768.1 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Gmoras and Elizabeth Andrews - Fetish

16. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Rachel Adams - Fetish
    [​IMG]

Rachel is relaxing on the couch after a long day when she finds herself drifting off due to her exhausted state. Elizabeth comes in and her to stand up and change out of her clothing into a catsuit and high heeled boots. With her new outfit complete Elizabeth comes in and gags Rachel before placing her arms into an armbinder and drawing them behind her back. With her arm secured Lizz takes the further step of using belts to secure them even more tightly before giving her a couple of appraising gropes. Lizz straps her ankles and leaves poor Rachel to struggle in her tight leather bondage, and PVC with a blindfold to deny her the ability to look at her seductive captress.

Duration: 16:09
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6322kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 770.6 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Rachel Adams - Fetish

17. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Gmoras - Tight Pulley Hogtied Secretary
    [​IMG]

Gmoras enters Mr. Big Boss's office dressed in a mesh catsuit, waist cincher, leather gloves, and posture collar. Her arms are bound behind her back showing off her elbow flexibility and she's to stand somewhat successfully in her ultra high heels. Her mouth is stuffed and she's eventually leashed and walked back and forth a few times. She's given a break and her collar tied off to her knees. Mr. Big Boss gets an idea and has her walk back and forth supported by only her elbows. The rack is moved in and Gmoras is transitioned to her very tight hogtie with the rope between her head and feet tied off to the top of the rack. The last 6 minutes are Gmoras and the labored breathing this tie creates for her.

Duration: 17:18
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6353kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 829.0 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Gmoras - Tight Pulley Hogtied Secretary

18. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Elizabeth Andrews - New Gag, Tight Jute
    [​IMG]

Elizabeth has just gotten a new gag and was very eager to pair it with some rope. She starts by entering the scene and showing off her outfit and pantyhose clad legs. With her PVC body suit and latex waist cincher she cuts a striking figure in black before Mr. Big Boss enters and starts to bind her with some jute rope. Her wrists are first and soon Lizz finds her arms welded to her body with lots and lots of extra jute. Mr. Big Boss hasnt gotten his hands on Lizz like this in a bit and takes a bit to hand gag and grope her a bit along with rough handling her. Shes left to struggle a bit and she manages to walk around showing off her form and clacking her high heels on the wood. Finally Mr. Big Boss has her kneel and he moves in binding her ankles together. She struggles a bit before he has her reorient herself, and she sees why as he ties some rope into her hair and pulls her back into a tight hair hogtie. Elizabeth is left to struggle and roll around in that for the duration of her b.

Duration: 19:11
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5818kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 844.3 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Elizabeth Andrews - New Gag, Tight Jute

19. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Arielle Lane - Latex Leotard, Ultra High Heels, and Tight Rope Bondage
    [​IMG]

Arielle is guided into the room on her sky high heels and rope is carefully wound around her arms starting with her wrists and elbows. A ballgag is placed into her mouth and she's groped thoroughly her firm tits squeezed through the shiny latex. More rope winds it's way around her body harnessing her upper body and then a crotch rope and waist rope holding her arms even more tightly to her shapely waist. She's made to walk back and forth a few times till her legs give out and she's moved to the floor to accept her hogtie. Her ankles are bound individually and pulled to her arms causing her knees to spread and her legs to splay out a bit how helpless she is. Arielle struggles, moans and drools her way to the finish line in this tight tie and gag.

Duration: 17:38
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6315kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 840.3 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Arielle Lane - Latex Leotard, Ultra High Heels, and Tight Rope Bondage

20. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Isean - Tight Jute Endurance
    [​IMG]

Isean is in the office again today, this time wearing a mesh bronze catsuit and high heel sandals. Her endurance is going to be tested today with lots of jute rope. Isean's arms are tightly bound behind her back and a third rope is added cinching her arms down to her waist. Next, her ankles and thighs are lashed together, leaving Isean a bit unstable in her high heels. She is then placed on her knees on the ground, with her round ass perfectly on display. A large, black ballgag is shoved into her mouth to keep her quiet before her hair is tied and looped around the soles of her high heels. Isean's head is back and any drool she creates slides down the back of her throat. Now that Isean is tightly bound, how long will she last in this tie that leaves her very little mobility?

Duration: 18:35
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6321kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 886.8 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Isean - Tight Jute Endurance