1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

Big tits and Big Asses Hot Video

Discussion in 'Big Tits, Big Ass, Big Clit And Big Cocks' started by mixon7, Jul 9, 2019.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

New Discovery
    [​IMG]

Info:
    Format: MPEG-4
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Duration: 22 min 26 s
    Size: 627 MiB

Description: Our new guest is sweet. And a sexy MILF from the south. Her name is Channel Sweets. Our photographer chats Channel up a bit so we can learn about her first before we see what she's got under her top and skirt. A friend told Channel about XL Girls but she waited for a few months before deciding to contact us. She'd never modeled before. "I just wanted to give it a try," says pretty Channel. We're glad she decided to show her game. Channel takes her big 34H-cup mommy tits out of her low-cut blouse right away, so we know she's not shy. She doesn't need persuasion just coaxing. We're excited to see the rest of her body as this video moves along. Channel says she likes all kinds of guys: muscular, nerdy, average dicks. She likes fun dates but not to strip clubs. "I can do that for a guy," says Channel. She's happy to strip for a guy in private. Nice. We like this southern gal already. She's single now but had a boyfriend. He wouldn't have wanted her to get naked at XL Girls but now she can do whatever she wants. Our photographer has Channel play the tits-in-motion game, shaking and bouncing her big boobs standing up and on the bed. Then he has her finger her pussy in different hot positions for the first time on-camera and then taste her wet fingers before she waves goodbye for now. As our cameraman might say, "She has big things ahead of her."
    Tags: BBW, Blonde, Solo
    Model(s): Channel Sweets

Screen:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD New Discovery

2. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

New Discovery
    [​IMG]

Info:
    Duration: 15 min 14 s
    Size: 425 MiB

Description: Mariya Mills was spotted by a friend of a TSG photographer who knows plump T&A talent when he sees it. His buddy introduced her and they met and talked. Mariya was interested. Now she's an XL Girl. Mariya wears a J-cup bra. She buys them on the internet because she can't just get them off the rack without having to go from store to store. "I wear all kinds of styles but I prefer bright colors. I do emphasize my breasts when I choose outfits to wear. I like the attention but only if it's nice and not rude. I don't like it when men make loud comments in the street about me in front of other men." This cameraman prefers to frame girls from head-to-toe and gradually get closer until he's a few inches from their pussies. He also tends to get low and shoot up. Mariya fingered herself after some encouragement, a first on-camera experience for this newcomer. "Of course I masturbate," Mariya told him. "All people do it. I'm just shy to talk about it. This is my first time."
    Tags: BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Brunette, Masturbation, Solo
    Model(s): Mariya Mills

Screen:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD New Discovery

3. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

New Discovery Will Make You Go Kaboom!
    [​IMG]

Info:
    Duration: 14 min 43 s
    Size: 414 MiB

Description: Meet Kimmie Kaboom. She will pump you up with her first XLGirls.com scene until you go kaboom yourself! Another extraordinary New Discovery. Kimmie tells her photographer about an especially exciting fling she had with a date after a New Year's Eve concert. They drove off to a secluded spot, got into the back seat and made their own fireworks. Reliving that memory gets Kimmie horny. Miss Kaboom plays with her huge, mouthwatering tits and sets off some fireworks of her own once she slips off those panties blocking the view of her heavenly hooha. "I love to walk and hike to see nature's beauty," says Kimmie. "I used to do full-contact roller derby. I love to work on cars and go to car club shows." "When I masturbate, I usually start off rubbing my titties and nipples while slowly making my way down to my pussy. I spend a lot of time rubbing my clit. It feels oh, so good. Every so often, I will slide in two fingers or grab my favorite purple vibrator to help out. I love to masturbate but I would much rather have sex or let someone else work my pussy!" Show Kimmie some love and tell her what you think. You'll be seeing this Florida hottie in horny guy-girl action soon and that's a guarantee.
    Model(s): Kimmie Kaboom

Screen:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD New Discovery Will Make You Go Kaboom!

4. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

New Plumper Gets Pumped
    [​IMG]

Info:
    Duration: 27 min 1 s
    Size: 662 MiB

Description:
    Tags: Big Tits, Facial, Hardcore, Jay Crew, Mature BBW, Redhead
    Model(s): Crystal Valentine

Screen:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD New Plumper Gets Pumped

5. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Newbie Massage and Cock Suck
    [​IMG]

Info:
    Duration: 21 min 33 s
    Size: 643 MiB

Description:
    Tags: Big Tits, Blonde, Jay Crew, Massage, Mature BBW
    Model(s): Martini Margo

Screen:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD Newbie Massage and Cock Suck

6. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Newbie Nova Nailed
    [​IMG]

Info:
    Duration: 27 min 4 s
    Size: 802 MiB

Description:
    Tags: Hardcore
    Model(s): Nova Jade

Screen:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD Newbie Nova Nailed

7. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Nice Guy's Revenge!

[​IMG]

Info:
    Resolution: 540 x 720
    Duration: 23 min 41 s
    Size: 547 MiB

Description: Hot and chubby Devyn wouldn't let the nice guy that loved her, wined and dined her even get to first base, but for the pretty boys and bad boys
    that treat her like crap, she'll get on her knees and suck and fuck them on the first date. But today, the nice guy gets his revenge
    and finally gets the the girl on her knees sucking HIS COCK!! Now let him rub his fat dick all over those plump juicy lips before you swallow him whole, all the way down to the root. Now let him fuck those massive titties before you get on your chubby little kness again and beg for it. That's right beg, now take that thick load of cum, BITCH!
    Tags: Hairy, Bush
    Model(s): Devyn Devine , Rodney

Screen:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD Nice Guy's Revenge!

8. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Nice Guy's Revenge!

[​IMG]

Info:
    Resolution: 540 x 720
    Duration: 23 min 41 s
    Size: 547 MiB

Description: Hot and chubby Devyn wouldn't let the nice guy that loved her, wined and dined her even get to first base, but for the pretty boys and bad boys
    that treat her like crap, she'll get on her knees and suck and fuck them on the first date. But today, the nice guy gets his revenge
    and finally gets the the girl on her knees sucking HIS COCK!! Now let him rub his fat dick all over those plump juicy lips before you swallow him whole, all the way down to the root. Now let him fuck those massive titties before you get on your chubby little kness again and beg for it. That's right beg, now take that thick load of cum, BITCH!
    Model(s): Devyn Devine , Rodney

Screen:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD Nice Guy's Revenge!

9. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Nikky Gets Banged
    [​IMG]

Info:
    Duration: 25 min 58 s
    Size: 542 MiB

Description:
    Tags: Big Tits, Hardcore
    Model(s): Nikky Wilder

Screen:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD Nikky Gets Banged

10. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Nila Needs Roadside Assistance
    [​IMG]

Info:
    Duration: 24 min 44 s
    Size: 692 MiB

Description: What would you do? Nila Mason is very distressed. Her car has broken down on a busy street. No passing motorists or pedestrians spot this lovely girl's extra-large bumpers nestled in her low-cut top. Where are the good Samaritans or at least some big-bust fanatics? Nila can't reach a roadside assistance operator who understands Russian. Not knowing what to do, she sees Denis turning the corner and heading her way. Nila signals this potential knight minus the white horse to come over. Denis checks out Nila's engine as well as her twin props but he's as stuck as she is about motors so he invites her to his place to relax and he'll call for a tow and service. What would you do? Bringing over a glass of wine, Denis loses his cool checking out Nila's incredible body and spills it all over her huge, beautiful, awesome tits. But Nila doesn't get too upset. She takes off her wet dress to dry it off. Until roadside shows up, there's only one thing to do. Get on each other and get busy! What would you do?
    Tags: BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Blowjob, Brunette, Cum on Tits, Cumshot, Tit-Sucking, XXX
    Model(s): Nila Mason

Screen:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD Nila Needs Roadside Assistance

11. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

No Shirts, No Hats, No Semen!

[​IMG]

Info:
    Resolution: 540 x 960
    Duration: 17 min 6 s
    Size: 380 MiB

Description: The Cumm Brothers Rodney Moore and Wolf Savage find themselves in the clutches of Dorothy Cox, the evil mastermind who had their their prized hats and shirts stolen in order to be in one of their videos. Well, it looks like the boys have bit off more than they can chew becuase, Dorothy is a BBW and they only have one camera, so it's time to get crackin. Rodney dives in first and gives her mouth a good fuckin, before rolling her onto the bed where he proceeds to pound away at her plump pussy before hosing her down with hot creamy goo. Next it's Wolfs turn, the poor sap reluctantly dons his scuba gear, and ties a lifeline around his waist before he also dives into Dorothy's tumultuos twat. He bangs away like a madman, a madman on a mission to save his hat and shirt. He even bones her big butt real good, before blastin it with a furious wad of sticky goo. When the cum finally clears and the Cumm Brothers are thoroughly spent, Dorothy dons her Viking helmet and and celebrates like a true Valkyrie!
    Model(s): Dorothy CoxandWolf Savage , Rodney Moore

Screen:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD No Shirts, No Hats, No Semen!

12. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Oh She Loves Anal
    [​IMG]

Info:
    Duration: 25 min 48 s
    Size: 565 MiB

Description:
    Tags: Anal, Big Tits, Hardcore
    Model(s): Angelina

Screen:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD Oh She Loves Anal

13. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Old Whore Has A Taste For Young Stiff Cock
    [​IMG]

Info:
    Resolution: 480 x 720
    Duration: 38 min 32 s
    Size: 220 MiB

Description: This voluptuous MILF loves big cocks, but she finds it more and more difficult to get herself any now that she is getting on in years. Feeling fucking horny, she dresses up in her fluorescent pink dress, making herself feel really slutty as she starts to masturbate in her room. She hears the downstairs door open, and she knows that it is one of her son's young friends. Strutting down the stairs in her extremely slutty dress, she surprises the young buck by asking him if he wants a blowjob! He eyes up her incredible cleavage as he unzips his pants and pulls out his semierect cock. The slutty blond soon blows him to a full erection.
    Tags: Blonde, Blowjob, Couples, Cowgirl, Cum In Mouth, Cum On Face, Cumshot
    Model(s): Eva, Viktor

Screen:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD Old Whore Has A Taste For Young Stiff Cock

14. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Older Punk Rocker Sucks Big Black Dick
    [​IMG]

Info:
    Duration: 6 min 23 s
    Size: 56.5 MiB

Description: Blue Iris is an older lady that kneels down and immediately gets to work on this member. She hums, spits and slobs all over it. She gobbles his knob and licks the tip. She can and does take the entire length of his cock into her mouth. She is an eager cocksucker. Her head bobs all around because she likes to get it at every angle. She pumps his shaft and keeps kissing his dome. When she works this cock, he jacks off in between dome diving. This keeps going on until he is finally ready to blow his wad. The cum hits her cheeks and this guy rubs it all over her face. This old gal sure has learned a few new tricks.
    Tags: Black Male, Blowjob, Body Paint, Cougar, Couples, Cum In Mouth, Cum On Face
    Model(s): Blue Iris

Screen:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD Older Punk Rocker Sucks Big Black Dick

15. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Older Punk Rocker Sucks Big Black Dick
    [​IMG]

Info:
    Duration: 6 min 23 s
    Size: 56.5 MiB

Description: Blue Iris is an older lady that kneels down and immediately gets to work on this member. She hums, spits and slobs all over it. She gobbles his knob and licks the tip. She can and does take the entire length of his cock into her mouth. She is an eager cocksucker. Her head bobs all around because she likes to get it at every angle. She pumps his shaft and keeps kissing his dome. When she works this cock, he jacks off in between dome diving. This keeps going on until he is finally ready to blow his wad. The cum hits her cheeks and this guy rubs it all over her face. This old gal sure has learned a few new tricks.
    Tags: Black Male, Blowjob, Body Paint, Cougar, Couples, Cum In Mouth, Cum On Face
    Model(s): Blue Iris

Screen:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD Older Punk Rocker Sucks Big Black Dick

16. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

One Is the Loneliest Plumper
    [​IMG]

Info:
    Duration: 20 min 33 s
    Size: 342 MiB

Description: Kailie is a pretty, tattooed brunette plumper with massive mammaries and large pierced nipples who is doing her first on-camera scene. After a brief get to know you interview, in which she confesses that her pussy is dripping wet with anticipation and excitement, our kind-hearted cameraman decides to film her self-pleasuring herself while they wait for the her co-star to show up, so as not to let her simmering snatch cool off. Under his gentle direction, she begins to finger her furry bearded clam, which, in this era of shaved snatches, is like spotting a unicorn. Her dexterous fingers work their magic, fondling her fleshy pussy and making herself moan and groan in ecstasy. Giving us a nice view of her big beautiful fat ass, she continues diddling herself in doggie, then lays back down on her back, where she can use a nice hot pink vibrator to feed her gluttonous fur burger the good vibrations that she has been craving. This hot pink vibrating dildo seems to be color-coordinated to offset her hooker red lipstick, which gives her full, pouty lips the slutty cock sucking allure that she surely intends for them to have. Since it looks like the guy is a no show, we decide to bring out the big guns, switching out the pink vibrating dildo for our heavy duty, industrial strength, rock your world vibrator. Our shooter wisely advises her to start using it on her pierced nipples first, as you can tell by the pleasantly shocked look on her face just how intensely it stimulates her hard pierced eraser head nipples. The stimulation was far more intense than she had imagined, or had been prepared for, but, undaunted, our sex crazed chubby beauty is now fixated upon the potential pleasure that she holds in her hands with this orgasmic nuke, and she redirects it to her greedy insatiable bearded oyster. Drunk with wielding the power of this formidable tool of sexual shock and awe, she works this potent power tool with the deft hands of a surgeon, bringing herself to one gut-wrenching orgasm after another, as a salaciously lewd and debauched smile slips past her lips with every carnal accomplishment. After unleashing a torrent of orgasmic tsunamis, she falls back finally spent, with a proud and contented smile on her face. This is one corpulent cutie to keep your eye out for. If this is what she can do when her cocksman is a no show, I can't wait to see what happens when she gets a dick in her hands. It looks like a chubby star may have just been born.
    Tags: Masturbation, Toys
    Model(s): Kailie Raynes

Screen:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD One Is the Loneliest Plumper

17. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Oral Fixation
    [​IMG]

Info:
    Duration: 23 min 27 s
    Size: 656 MiB

Description: Peter is seeing Dr. Jordynn LuXXX because he's having wood problems. He's married to a girl who's got small tits. That's causing some issues with the big head which is affecting the little head. As he relates his tale of woe on her couch, Dr. Jordynn takes careful notes. Then she stands and offers her solution. And you should know what that is. Big tits, a sweet mouth and a tight, wet pussy to fuck. The finest prescription an attractive, plump, big-boobed doctor could provide. "I am especially talented with my mouth," Jordynn points out. That she is.
    Tags: BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Blowjob, Brunette, Cosplay, Cumshot, Doctor, Doggy Style, Handjob, Tit-Fucking, Tit-Sucking, XLGirls, XXX
    Model(s): Jordynn LuXXX

Screen:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD Oral Fixation

18. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Perfect Canvas
    [​IMG]

Info:
    Duration: 20 min 27 s
    Size: 575 MiB

Description: When you're an XL Man, you don't have to visit The Louvre to take in classic works of art. We bring them to you every day. Take Emilia Boshe, for instance. Unless you're fortunate enough to meet her in person, where else will you ever see a girl with 38HH naturals like her? XL Girls are treasures to the world and the Brotherhood realized this fact long ago. In 2013, JigglyBoobGuy summed up our feelings perfectly: "I love pussy as much as the next man...but I obviously LOOOVE huge, gigantic, full tits MORE than the next man. Because I would rather beat my meat to her shaking those amazing tits than when she is fingering herself." And he's absolutely right. 50% of the world's population has a pussy, but we would guess that less than 1% of the population has tits that make them worthy of appearing in XL Girls. That is elite territory. Territory where only Mother Nature's finest works of art are displayed for the enjoyment of the world's boob connoisseurs.
    Model(s): Emilia Boshe

Screen:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD Perfect Canvas

19. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Phat Ass in Hardcore Fucking Scene
    [​IMG]

Info:
    Duration: 27 min 13 s
    Size: 179 MiB

Description: Mystere is the type of black chick that I love to see in porn. She has a very exotic, mysterious look to her, thick cocksucking lips, giant natural tits, and a pussy that will just make you drool over yourself because it's so delicious. She starts off by playing with those tits, working them strongly in her hands. Then she moves down to her pussy and fishnet covered legs, sliding off her panties. Shorty Mac has some type of phat ass radar, so of course he comes running in, dick at full mast and ready to pound into any pussy it finds.
    Tags: Big Tits, Black, Black Female, Black Male, Blowjob, Bra, Casting Couch
    Model(s): Mystere, Shorty Mac

Screen:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD Phat Ass in Hardcore Fucking Scene

20. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Phone Sex Solo

[​IMG]

Info:
    Resolution: 540 x 960
    Duration: 13 min 36 s
    Size: 310 MiB

Description: Curvy hottie Angel is conducting a sexual telephone survey. But when one guy starts asking her private questions it soon becomes phone sex, which is fine with her since she happens to have a big black dildo handy and ready to go. She sucks on her big toy while jamming her fingers in her tight pussy. With the guys still on the phone, she pleasures herself until her big body shakes with orgasm.
    Model(s): Angel

Screen:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD Phone Sex Solo