1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

Big tits and Big Asses Hot Video

Discussion in 'Big Tits, Big Ass, Big Clit And Big Cocks' started by mixon7, Jul 9, 2019.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Tap That Tush!
    [​IMG]

Info:
    Format: MPEG-4
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Duration: 26 min 43 s
    Size: 749 MiB

Description: Asha Marie is dressed in a tight, low-cut cardigan before the action begins. There's no better top than this to showcase a pair of spectacular tits. When Asha takes the skin flute in her mouth and begins to play a throaty tune, her talent at making beautiful music is obvious. How did this scarlet-haired delight get so good at BJs? "Blow jobs are kind of like an Olympic sport with me. I once gave a blow job that lasted two and a half hours," Asha said proudly. Two and a half hours? Her thick, meaty pussy has nice wings, and to emphasize that, Asha has placed two butterfly wing tats on either side of her gateway to heaven. Her butthole is captivating too. Asha gets it filled by hung stud Juan.
    Tags: Anal, BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Blowjob, Cumshot, Doggy Style, Facial, Handjob, Redhead, Tit-Fucking, Tit-Sucking, XLGirls, XXX
    Model(s): Asha Marie

Screen:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD Tap That Tush!

2. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Taste The Rainbow
    [​IMG]

Info:
    Duration: 19 min 28 s
    Size: 547 MiB

Description: English bra-buster Kiki Rainbow was born and lives in Cleveland, North Yorkshire. She's a dominatrix mistress and BBW model with 38K-cup boobs. "I wear very low-cut dresses to show my breasts," said Kiki who loves role play. "I like it when a man can't take his eyes off my ample assets. I enjoy wearing short dresses as I like to show my tattoos and shapely legs." Kiki loves kinky play and B&D. The chain outfit she has on in this scene is pure fetish. "I like having my feet played with, rubbed and my toes sucked. I like to be restrained and blindfolded. I enjoy being a dominatrix mistress but I also get excited about being submissive, being spanked and whipped."
    Tags: BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Blonde, Fetish, Masturbation, Solo, XLGirls
    Model(s): Kiki Rainbow

Screen:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD Taste The Rainbow

3. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Tasty Tits
    [​IMG]

Info:
    Duration: 15 min 29 s
    Size: 434 MiB

Description: Wearing a skintight dress, bouncy Veronica Vaughn bounces over to the computer. She decides to turn on her webcam and pull her gigantic hooters out of the top of her dress. Veronica starts chatting so she can attract a bunch of guys to watch her play with her fat tits and hot pussy. Male eyes looking at her make her wetter and give her motivation. No doubt there's a bottle of cream nearby so she can lotion-up her huge jugs. Miss Vaughn finds a realistic rubber cock to wet up and idolize in front of her webcam friends. No wonder she gets a lot of friend requests.
    Tags: BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Blonde, Masturbation, Solo, Toy, XLGirls
    Model(s): Veronica Vaughn

Screen:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD Tasty Tits

4. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Texas Busty Legend
    [​IMG]

Info:
    Duration: 19 min 41 s
    Size: 549 MiB

Description: This is Diane Poppos' sexiest outfit out of all the clothes she's ever modeled in. And her tits and legs look outstanding, made to erect boners in her honor. People have always complimented Diane for her shapely calves and thighs. "It surprises me because I always think that all people see are my boobs," said Diane, America's legendary huge-boobed housewife. Diane likes to spend time at her pool. Mostly topless, naturally. She lives by a golf course and when she is out sunning, golf balls tend to land in her back yard. Who woulda guessed it?
    Tags: Big Ass, Big Tits, Brunette, Masturbation, Mature, MILF, Solo, XLGirls
    Model(s): Diane Poppos

Screen:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD Texas Busty Legend

5. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

That Huge-Boobed Girl In The Hoodie
    [​IMG]

Info:
    Duration: 19 min 35 s
    Size: 643 MiB

Description: Kamille Amora doesn't have to say a word to be sexy. Her perfect I-cup boobs busting out of her pink bra as she smirks and giggles is enough to take our breath away and have the full-blooded attention of our one-eyed monsters. "You want to see my titties?" Kamille finally says, cupping her boobs. "Look at how big they are." Unsurprisingly, Kamille says she was always the bustiest girl in school growing up. Now 25, we're fairly certain she's the bustiest girl in almost any room she walks into. "Do you like them?" Kamille asks before lifting her right boob up to her mouth and sucking on her nipple. Kamille's licks and suckles are firm but gentle. She's into rough sex, but when it comes to the I-cup treasures on her chest, she wants you to be gentle. "I know a lot of girls love it, but I'm not into guys biting my nipples and boobs," she said. "Be gentle to them and lick them softly. My nipples will get nice and stiff if you do that." Point taken. Our cocks are certainly nice and stiff watching her play with herself. Especially when she bends over, giving us full views of her plump pussy and tight asshole. It's easy to imagine yourself sliding in and making yourself right at home in both of them. She must be imagining the same because by the time Kamille pushes herself to her first orgasm, there are still nearly six minutes left in this scene. "Oh, I just came so fucking hard," she says. "I want you to cum for me now. I want you to cum all over these big titties." If XL Men worldwide haven't cum to your tits yet, they soon will, Kamille.
    Tags: BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Brunette, Masturbation, Solo, Tit-Sucking, XLGirls
    Model(s): Kamille Amora

Screen:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD That Huge-Boobed Girl In The Hoodie

6. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

The Analysis Of Skye
    [​IMG]

Info:
    Duration: 21 min 7 s
    Size: 738 MiB

Description: The lens travels up from her chest to her mouth and to her eyes. You hear her voice. "Skye Fucking Sinn." And then, "I want a cock in my ass." That's Skye Sinn's way of introducing herself. And that's all she needs to say as a greeting. "My tight, wet ass. For the first time. I wanna feel my asshole getting bigger and bigger. I wanna feel every inch of it. All the way in my tight ass." Skye gets on the floor on all fours. Her succulent body is throwing off enough heat to boil water. She needs the hose to cool her down. Enter the ass-man who pulls up her mini-dress and slaps that big, round, sexy butt. Spanks it hard and makes Skye moan. She gets on her back so he can feast on her ripe, heavy melons and when he's had his fill of titty and nipple, it's time to fuck those beauties. Skye and girls like Skye attract dicks to their cleavage like bees to flowers.
    Tags: Anal, BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Blonde, Blowjob, Cum on Tits, Cumshot, Doggy Style, Handjob, Tit-Fucking, Tit-Sucking, XLGirls, XXX
    Model(s): Skye Sinn

Screen:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD The Analysis Of Skye

7. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

The Awesome Tit Power of Vanessa Del!
    [​IMG]

Info:
    Duration: 22 min 59 s
    Size: 643 MiB

Description: Reformatted in HD, this Vanessa Del scene wiped out the hired cock by the time she was done with him. She's a fucking super-woman. It's foosball time in the D.R. where the livin' is easy and the women are so stacked, they seem to come from another planet. These girls are super-developed and have tits far bigger than the majority of the planet's females. What is it about the D.R. that produced women like Vanessa Del, Miosotis and Kristina Milan? We don't know but they're here, they like getting naked and they love to fuck on-camera. Mr. Cock is playing foosball with Vanessa but he quickly gives it up to nosedive between her 40-JJ cups and motorboat them. Vanessa loves masculine attention and boners. Our kind of woman. Earthy, lusty and not shy! They share mutual sucking and licking until they're both ready to ride. Vanessa greedily pumps his pole with her wet, heavenly cunt. Foosball can wait. They have a much better game to play. Vanessa's flesh mountains must be greased with ball juice and she would not have it any other way.
    Tags: Big Ass, Big Tits, Blowjob, Brunette, Cum in Mouth, Cum on Tits, Cumshot, Doggy Style, Masturbation, Pussy-Eating, Tit-Fucking, Tit-Sucking, XXX
    Model(s): Vanessa Del

Screen:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD The Awesome Tit Power of Vanessa Del!

8. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

The Big Bra Show
    [​IMG]

Info:
    Duration: 15 min 25 s
    Size: 286 MiB

Description: Quickly now without cheating. Do you know what color Serenity Sinn's eyes are? Or maybe you were distracted by two enormous breasts that cannot simply be called big boobs. For the record, Serenity's eyes are blue. Serenity's attempts at trying on ridiculously small bras meant for 18eighteen models is doomed to failure but it does illustrate the difference among girls in the chest department. She has enough breast flesh for three or four average chested girls. Bra try-outs over, Serenity shoves her treasures in your face and then leans back to play a tune on her shaved pussy, sticking in two fingers and rubbing out a nice cum. She raises the finger that has been inside her pink love box and pops it in her mouth. It must taste like honey.
    Tags: BBW, Brunette, Solo
    Model(s): Serenity Sinn

Screen:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD The Big Bra Show

9. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

The Big, Big Rubdown
    [​IMG]

Info:
    Duration: 9 min 27 s
    Size: 176 MiB

Description: A girl with huge tits, Brit bra-destroyer Gina George rubs and massages her big boobs to relieve stress and pleasure herself. Her tits fill her with pride. Gina's nipples harden from touch until they look like pencil erasers. Halfway through her self-rubbing, strong male hands replace her hands and add oil. Self-massage, like masturbation, makes busty ladies feel great but when someone else has the honors of man-handling her full jugs, her pleasure is ramped to the highest degree. Do you want to see Gina swallow and fuck two hard cocks? This stiffening event is coming soon to XLGirls!
    Tags: BBW, Blonde, Solo
    Model(s): Gina George

Screen:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD The Big, Big Rubdown

10. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

The Breast Of Times
    [​IMG]

Info:
    Duration: 17 min 59 s
    Size: 575 MiB

Description: Our friend Roxanne Miller looks a little "different." She has what she calls her "Christmas present." Now Roxanne's boobs are bigger, her nipples are browner and her breasts are more veiny. Roxanne chatted with XL Girls from her home in Romania. XL Girls: Roxanne, are your breasts and nipples more sensitive now? Roxanne: Yes, definitely! My nips sometimes are hurting from how sensitive they are. Most of the time they get me fucking horny XL Girls: What size bra do you buy now? Roxanne: I didn't buy any bras for now. I bought back strap extenders though as it was getting tighter and tighter. XL Girls: Are you planning on breastfeeding your baby? Roxanne: Yes! It's the natural thing to do and I am right now, all about the natural. It's healthy at the same time. Both for me and the kiddo. And then my tits will be so huuuuge because of the milk. Can you imagine? XL Girls: We're trying to, Roxanne.
    Tags: BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Brunette, Masturbation, Pregnant, Solo
    Model(s): Roxanne Miller

Screen:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD The Breast Of Times

11. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

The Bustiest Swedish Girl In The World
    [​IMG]

Info:
    Duration: 16 min 59 s
    Size: 474 MiB

Description: How is life in the UK different than life in Sweden? Jennica: Oh, well, I'm sure everyone has different answers to this but I prefer living in the UK. There's more to see and do in my free time. I guess I live more of an exciting life here. I will always love Sweden though. It's my home. Are you the bustiest Swedish girl in the world? Jennica: I have no Idea but I've never met anyone with bigger natural tits than me in Sweden. So let's say I am. You're the bustiest Swedish girl in the world. So who's more boob-crazy, British guys or Swedish guys? Jennica: British guys! Or maybe it's just the British guys that show more that they are boob-crazy. Your first trip with The SCORE Group was to the Bahamas. What was that week like for you? Jennica: That was an amazing week! I remember it so well. The team took such good care of me and it was a great experience. And I still have to say that the Bahamas is the most beautiful place I have ever been to. So a big thank you for that! You stopped off in Miami first and met the SCORE staff. Were they what you expected? Jennica: I actually didn't know what to expect, because at that time I had only done webcamming. I had no experience of modeling and was still nervous that I'd actually said yes to do this. But I was amazed how friendly everyone was and professional!
    Model(s): Jennica Lynn

Screen:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD The Bustiest Swedish Girl In The World

12. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

The Busty Busker
    [​IMG]

Info:
    Duration: 17 min 30 s
    Size: 491 MiB

Description: A busker is a street entertainer who performs for money. It's a very old tradition. Our dear bra-buster Anna Beck is trying her guitar skills as a busker. As Anna is strumming away on the strings, people are dropping money in her hat. Not to hear this dish play but to hear her not play while their eyes worship her much-loved massive melons tucked in a low-cut, tight dress. Perched on a terrace above Anna, a music and boob lover watches and observes Anna's deep cleavage with a birdseye view of her twin talents. He calls out to her and invites her to play a tune in his apartment, just a flight up. Anna agrees and click-clacks up the stairs in her high heels, her cheeky butt providing a beautiful sight for a few moments. Once Anna starts to play for her new friend, she picks up the vibe that he'd rather she play his skin flute than her guitar. A virtuoso with that instrument, Anna is horny, too. They play the song called "Let me play your sex-o-phone with my mouth and big boobs," keeping their clothes on, as Europeans tend to do. They head to bed, where they can get more comfortable. Anna gets naked except for her panties and stands over him on the bed while her music loving friend lies back and lines up his meat missile directly under her. Anna pulls her panties to the side and squats, taking his cock by the hand and sticking it in her pussy in a very deft move. Breathing heavily and moaning, Anna does her squats while Mr. Music Patron helps her stay balanced with ass support. When Anna senses that he's about to have a crescendo, she takes his skin flute in hand and jacks out a tune all over her magnificent mams, sticking it in her mouth and licking it clean. Anna turns to smile at the camera. She deserves to be on Europe's Got Talent. So say we.
    Tags: BBW, Blonde, Blowjob, Cumshot, High Heels, XXX
    Model(s): Anna Beck

Screen:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD The Busty Busker

13. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

The Cleavage Close Business Technique
    [​IMG]

Info:
    Resolution: 480 x 656
    Duration: 22 min 19 s
    Size: 436 MiB

Description: "My manager took me aside after a business meeting and told me, 'You can't do the Cleavage Close when there's a wife around,'" Scarlett Webb said. "I didn't have a clue as to what he meant by 'the cleavage close!' Apparently, you can only show your boobs if your customer is a single guy. It doesn't work if the wife is there because she'll get pissed off! But with a single guy, well, then it can work to your advantage." Having orgasms is a lot easier than selling time shares. "I can cum easily by myself. If I'm with somebody, they have to do it right. I like fingers or a cock hitting my G-spot. The clit thing doesn't do it for me. And I've only had sex with one man who ignored my boobs. That really hurt my feelings."
    Tags: BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Brunette, Masturbation, Solo, Toy, XLGirls
    Model(s): Scarlett Webb

Screen:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD The Cleavage Close Business Technique

14. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

The Farmer's Busty Daughter
    [​IMG]

Info:
    Duration: 21 min 20 s
    Size: 599 MiB

Description: This is the kind of farmer's daughter you find at XL Girls. A gal who blows out her bras. A babe who's busty and brainy. A girl with deep thoughts. She writes, blogs, shoots pictures, DJs, models and cams, combining everything she does into one mixture, blending erotica with poetry, psychology, photography, academics, art and theater. Roxanne, how were you discovered? "I joined the breast expansion forum and after a while I received on Myfreecams, an email that seemed both official and a bit weird at the beginning. This was in 2012. I thought, 'Look at all the contact information and stuff, it has to be real.' So I answered and the next month the SCORE team was in Romania shooting me. They enjoyed zacuscă, a Romanian dish I introduced them to. "I actually saw the site two years before shooting. A guy told me I have the boobs for SCORE but when I entered the site and I saw a pic of Miosotis, I was like, 'No, I am way too small for them, even though I was an E-cup back then.' Silly me!" That's cool. Silly girls with huge boobs are among our favorites.
    Tags: BBW, Redhead, Solo
    Model(s): Roxanne Miller

Screen:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD The Farmer's Busty Daughter

15. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

The Giant Breasts Of Anna Beck
    [​IMG]

Info:
    Duration: 17 min 11 s
    Size: 313 MiB

Description: Anna Beck is a 22 year-old Czech who likes photography, snowboarding, skiing, knitting and singing. She has 45-inch bazongas and wears a 38G bra but we think she's actually got bigger cups. Anna doesn't speak English and since this is her very first video, she doesn't say anything in Czech either. She lets her huge, well-veined tits do the talking. Anna is a mild nude model. She opens her legs but doesn't spread or play with her shaved pussy and it goes without saying but we'll say it, no toys or boys. Those marvelous tits are good enough for us! Modeling is a lark for Anna, not a big career decision. Hopefully she liked it enough to keep showing us those Czech cupcakes. Her first magazine was April 2010 Voluptuous. Her photo is in the upper right corner. It was a very good day when her test shots crossed the desk tof the studio manager.
    Tags: BBW, Blonde, Solo
    Model(s): Anna Beck

Screen:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD The Giant Breasts Of Anna Beck

16. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

The Hot Sex Life Of An XLGirl Wife
    [​IMG]

Info:
    Duration: 27 min 7 s
    Size: 757 MiB

Description: The look of joy on lovely Katrin Porto's face is priceless when Max wraps her big, soft boobs around his dick, pumps away and pops his nuts like a geyser. Katrin bends her head forward to suck, lick and swallow the cum. But we're getting ahead of this XL Girls episode. It began when Katrin and Max went to a unisex spa. "I love to go to the spa and relax, relax, relax," said Katrin. So this show is set at a spa. Katrin oiled her tits while Max was in the sauna. When he joined Katrin, she wanted to oil him, too. One thing led to another: nipple-sucking; cock-sucking, tit-fucking and pussy-fucking. Katrin is one extremely horny lady and loves to be appreciated by hard men. "It make me feel sexy when a man shows me his gallantry and attentiveness. I love the attention and interest that I see in men's eyes. I think it's about my eyes, charming smile, red hair, big, natural boobs, my 51 inches of tasty booty and my courage, sensuality, charisma."
    Tags: BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Blowjob, Cum on Tits, Cum Swallow, Cumshot, Doggy Style, Handjob, Oil / Lotion, Redhead, Tit-Fucking, Tit-Sucking, XLGirls, XXX
    Model(s): Katrin Porto

Screen:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD The Hot Sex Life Of An XLGirl Wife

17. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

The Huge Hooter Hook-up
    [​IMG]

Info:
    Duration: 16 min 12 s
    Size: 524 MiB

Description: Peyton Thomas has bought some sweaters, but she may have overestimated their fit. She's a very special girl with an extra-special chest. Peyton wants to try them on in case she has to return some. Ever the gentleman, Carlos offers to help Peyton try to squeeze her massive mams into them. The fun is in the trying. The first two don't make the grade. The front-buttoning cardigans would pop open. Besides, they can't button them anyway. The third is a pink pullover. It's a tight fit, but it gets over her mounds and looks great. Helping Peyton out with this happy task results in wood. Peyton rode his rod before in "Shower Fuck" and is ready for an encore. The shower was slippery but fun. This time, they do the screw on a comfy couch. Peyton is enthusiastic, vocal and eager to taste and ride his pole for round two. She's a girl who takes things into her own hands. And after they hump, she jacks his jizz all over her 40N-cup love melons. With a girl like this, even the simple act of trying on tight sweaters inspires an extreme case of the hornies!
    Tags: BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Blowjob, Boob Play, Brunette, Cumshot, Doggy Style, Handjob, Tit-Fucking, Tit-Sucking, XLGirls, XXX
    Model(s): Peyton Thomas

Screen:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD The Huge Hooter Hook-up

18. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

The Jane Blow Workout
    [​IMG]

Info:
    Resolution: 480 x 656
    Duration: 17 min 56 s
    Size: 348 MiB

Description: Jane was an American college co-ed in Montreal when she contacted us because a guy friend urged her to model. Her teachers at college must have loved seeing her sit in the front row. In this video, Jane goes for a jog along a quiet road. It wasn't easy finding this deserted place. Jane's wearing a scooped halter-top that lets us enjoy the sight of her big bouncing tits moving with every step. Then she returned to the studio for a naked workout. The quiet type, Jane exercises topless on one of those ski machines before she gives herself a work-out with a pussy exerciser that suspiciously looks like a thick rubber dick. You don't see that on television in the morning. Despite her name, Miss Blow did not do any scenes with Mr. Dick although we were very happy with what she did do. Jane was a natural. Before Miss 36FF Blow went home, we asked her to tell her busty classmates about us. Nothing ever came of it but ya gotta ask.
    Model(s): Jane Blow

Screen:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD The Jane Blow Workout

19. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

The Pancake-tipped Tits Of Antica
    [​IMG]

Info:
    Duration: 10 min 42 s
    Size: 301 MiB

Description: Antica is the casual, freckle-faced girl-next-door. She never planned on modeling and didn't approach anyone about modeling. Our photographer found her completely by chance when he walked out of his apartment building. He struck the big boob lottery in our opinion. Her tits are super-massive. Antica has a regular job and modeling is all new to her. At first Antica was reluctant to take her clothes off, but she checked out XL Girls with the help of our contributor, saw it was for real and decided to try it, impressed by all of the girls. The photographer favors full-body shots, and with Antica, he had a lot of full-body to photograph. There's a look of curiosity in Antica's eyes as she slowly takes off her clothes. She is puzzled over the fuss about her big boobs, according to our photographer. Those pancake-capped tits with their massive areolae and veiny skin are something special. A face could easily get buried between those. They oil up really nicely too!
    Tags: BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Blonde, Oil / Lotion, Solo, XLGirls
    Model(s): Antica

Screen:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD The Pancake-tipped Tits Of Antica

20. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

The Power of Maserati
    [​IMG]

Info:
    Duration: 13 min 40 s
    Size: 396 MiB

Description: Maserati first made her way to TSG in the spring of 2011. Since then, she's become one of the world's best bust-stars, astonishing everyone with her huge naturals and her vigorous, horny approach to her boy-girl scenes. Her cleavage can engulf the biggest dicks. Maserati's made annual visits since then, her boobs having grown bigger every time. In 2012, after a fresh bust-line measuring, Maserati said, "The only way to measure a bra is to stick your tits in it. I was wearing a double-H, but then after a while, it didn't fit and I was having back pain. "So I said, 'Maybe I should try an I-cup,' but that didn't fit, either. So now I'm wearing a J-cup. The measuring tape might say I'm an N-cup, but my breasts swim in a double-J, so I'm very happy with what I'm wearing." And since then, Maserati's hooters have become even more mindblowing. Seeing is believing.
    Tags: Big Tits, Brunette, Ebony, Masturbation, Outdoors, Solo
    Model(s): Maserati

Screen:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD The Power of Maserati