1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

~BDSMMANIA | Extremley painfull humilliation~

Discussion in 'BDSM, Bondage And Torture' started by abalamxxx, Jul 7, 2014.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. abalamxxx
    http://moneyplatform.biz/partner/join/32844.html
    abalamxxx

Vip Poster+

BDSMmania_Luna Rival - Supple Restraints (2019)

[​IMG]

Year: 2019
    Genre: BDSM, Bondage, Anal Play, Anal Hook, Anal Fingering, Fingering, Squirting, Vibrator, Clothespins, Dildo, Toys, Caning, Suspension
    Description: The theme is leather. Luna is restrained entirely with soft restraints. That makes them no less infernal. Each position is strenuous in it's own way. Straps keep Luna in a firm worm tie that turns into a hogtie. Her clothes are cut from her little body to expose her. A leather body suit with mitts keeps Luna confined. The mitts are attached to straps around her feet. She's comfortable at first on her back, but her position is about to get a whole lot harder. The leather straightjacket, gag, and straps frogging her legs really make her helpless. She can barely even flip herself over. She has to stay in place while her holes are being penetrated. It's fine, the violation seems to excite her.
    Models: Luna Rival

[​IMG]

Size: 2.09 GiB
    Resolution:720 x 1 280
    Duration: 39 min 12 s
    Format: MP4

DOWNLOAD:>>>

Download from FB >

2. abalamxxx
    abalamxxx

Vip Poster+

BDSMmania_Kate Kennedy - Stressed (2019)

[​IMG]

Genre: BDSM, Bondage, Anal Play, Toys
    Description: The US Government uses Enhanced Interrogation Techniques to get information from prisoners. One such technique is to put the subject into a "Stress Position". These very physically challenging positions are held until the person is willing to divulge the information the interrogator is looking for. Unfortunately Kate has no such information to offer up in exchange for release. Her torment proceeds until her captor is satisfied. For Kate that is well past her comfort zone. Each position is harder than the last. First she's simply standing bent over. The next position has her ass filled with a locking mechanism which is attached to the ground and her hair up to the ring above her. The final position is a deep squat with her arms in strappado. Kate struggles through each position showing her toned body.
    Models: Kate Kennedy

[​IMG]

Size: 1.70 GiB
    Duration: 31 min 42 s

Download from FB >

3. abalamxxx
    abalamxxx

Vip Poster+

BDSMmania_Dakota Marr - Wrong House: Cookies (2019)

[​IMG]

Genre: BDSM, Bondage, Anal Play, Vibrator, Dildo, Toys, Caning
    Description: A trip to Costa Rica with my friends sounded like a great way to spend my summer. All I had to do was sell a bunch of cookies and we'd have enough money to go. Everyone was so nice until I went to the house on the corner. Everyone said to skip that house, but I didn't listen. He's deranged. He locks me in different positions to torment my body. He twists and stretches me. He hurts me when he's in a good mood and violates me when he's not. I don't know if he'll ever let me go. I don't know what is worse: His cruel desires or the fact that it's all happening in such a beautiful environment. When he's not hurting me or touching my body I get to look out into the woods and pretend I'm in paradise. It's evil!
    Models: Dakota Marr

[​IMG]

Size: 2.21 GiB
    Duration: 41 min 22 s

Download from FB >

4. abalamxxx
    abalamxxx

Vip Poster+

BDSMmania_Charles Dera, Kit Mercer - The Tax Man Cumeth: Charles Dera Collects On Kit Mercer (2019)

[​IMG]

Genre: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Blowjob, Cumshot, Ball Gag, Flogging, Vibrator, Squirting
    Description: Unsuspecting, perfect-bodied blonde, Kit Mercer, answers the door when Charles Dera comes calling. He's here to collect on her debts, which she'll repay with her wet, hungry pussy and sltty back-talking mouth! Charles slips into her house, and he won't leave until she's payed up. He first puts her in a hogtie, demanding that she pay with her mouth. He face fucks her as she greedily gobbles up his hard dick, and quickly admits that she's wet for him. He flogs her and demeans her, then torments her perfect cunt with a vibrator cranked up to high. When Kit is fully pliable, he puts her on her hands and knees on her coffee table, gagged and tied in rope bondage. He smacks her ass and readies her for a deep, hard fucking, which she's already hungry for. He slides in and she's in heaven, taking that dick deep from the first thrust. Charles unapologetically uses her perfect, tight body. She moans and pouts, wails and grunts, as he pounds her out. Slamming her dripping cunt. Finally he puts her on her back with her legs spread wide, held apart by rope. He further humiliates her by teabagging her and sliding his hard cock all over her slt face. But she's done protesting. Now she just wants that dick in her pussy, fucking her and fucking her. And she gets it, but not before he slaps and crops her pussy. He fucks her so good Kit is literally BEGGING for his cum when he's close to unloading. She begs like the greedy, ravenous slt she really is, and Charles shoots his load all over her sweet, perfect, fucked cunt.
    Models: Charles Dera, Kit Mercer

[​IMG]

Size: 1.49 GiB
    Duration: 41 min 42 s
    Format: MPEG-4

Download from FB >

5. abalamxxx
    abalamxxx

Vip Poster+

BDSMmania_Lily Adams - Orgasm.Games - Lily's Dew (2019)

[​IMG]

Genre: Bondage, Restraint, Toys, Forced Orgasm, Real Orgasm, Fingering, HDRip, 1080p
    Description: Lily lost her last orgasm challenge tied up in the chair, so I give her a chance to redeem herself here. I use a smaller vibrator on a low setting and just play with her clit. She holds out for a long time but I can tell I'm getting to her as she can't help but leak drop after drop of sticky girl-cum. By the end there's a good little puddle. She has some super long eye-rolling orgasms with visible contractions.
    Models: Lily Adams

[​IMG]

Size: 1.09 GiB
    Resolution:1080 x 1 920
    Duration: 30 min 13 s

Download from FB >

6. abalamxxx
    abalamxxx

Vip Poster+

BDSMmania_Lauren Phillips: Helpless Redhead in Brutal Bondage Made to Cum (2019)

[​IMG]

Genre: BDSM, Bondage, Fingering, Vibrator, Flogging, Dildo, Zapper
    Description: Sultry, sltty redhead Lauren Philips is always hungry for pain, so The Pope gives it to her in spades. She begins in a seated position with her legs spread wide, and her limbs locked in place with steel traps. She patiently waits for her captor to arrive. The Pope enters and instantly blindfolds her. She realizes that the game has now changed, and not in her favor. Lauren's in total darkness now, and scared of what may happen, as The Pope suddenly becomes quiet as he moves around he dungeon. She notices his footsteps getting closer to her again, and he proposes a game for them to play. Lauren has no idea what, or how, this is going to happen, but she does know that is won't end well for her. She is taunted with electricity until The Pope presses a vibe against her pussy, compelling orgasms from her. Next Lauren finds herself in a doggy style position, on her knees and forearms, with her ass in the air like a good slt. The Pope discovers that she is ticklish, and decides to toy with this before he administers more torment. The zapper is brought back out and used to make her squirm. Her feet are destroyed with heavy impact before her pussy is fucked and vibed into non-stop orgasms. In the final scene, Lauren is spread eagle on the floor and held in place with steel shackles. Her flesh is assaulted again until The Pope sees fit to stop. Then he switches his attention to breath play and imposed orgasms.
    Models: Lauren Phillips

[​IMG]

Size: 1.85 GiB
    Duration: 51 min 19 s

Download from FB >

7. abalamxxx
    abalamxxx

Vip Poster+

BDSMmania_Kinsley Anne - DANCE FOR ME (2019)

[​IMG]

Genre: BDSM, Bondage, Fingering, Vibrator, Flogging, Nipple Clamps, Dildo, Toys, Caning, Stockings
    Description: When we saw Kinsley Anne's body we just knew she needed to dance for us. With the heavy metal gag attached above her she has limited movement, but she makes it work since escape is impossible. Once she's naked she's attached to a table with her arms holding her legs open. Nipple clamps hold her body down. A belt is put around her neck and the vibrator goes to work on her exposed pussy. Kinsley's butt is one of her nicest features. The next position shows it off in spectacular fashion. Her body is contorted so that she has to push it out behind her. What we do to it really makes Kinsley cry.
    Models: Kinsley Anne

[​IMG]

Size: 2.04 GiB
    Duration: 38 min 5 s

Download from FB >

8. abalamxxx
    abalamxxx

Vip Poster+

BDSMmania_London's Stripper Fantasy GangBang: London Stuffed Airtight After Work (2019)

[​IMG]

Genre: BDSM, Hardcore, Anal, Blowjob, Double Penetration, Gangbang, Cumshots, Facial, Deepthroat, IR, Cum in Mouth, Vibrator, Suspension, Nipple Clamps, Pussy Licking
    Description: Hot buxom MILF London River has been dancing since she was 18, and today she brings one of her personal fantasies to Bound Gang Bangs. Horny from a long day working the pole, London goes home with a group of customers from work. She can't wait to get a taste of all the man meat she's followed home, and the men can't wait to get a taste of her. Clad in her work heels and a tiny bikini, she gets on her knees and immediately starts sucking cock. She takes cock after cock into her wet mouth, working hard to please the guys. But the group isn't impressed with her cock sucking skills and make fun of her for being so bad at giving head. Eventually they tie her to a post in the garage and take turns fucking her face. London takes every hard cock, gagging on them as they hit the back of her throat. She squirms as they play with her wet pussy while they fuck her face. Next, they suspend her in rope bondage with her legs spread. She moans as they begin fucking her warm wet cunt. Taking advantage of her exposed holes, the guys go straight for double stuffing this eager strung up slt. London screams as they fuck her pussy and ass at the same time. She cums hard as they pummel her holes and choke her. London loves getting used like this and begs for more. The guys take her down and stuff her airtight, fucking her cunt, ass, and mouth at the same time. They take turns spit roasting her and making her taste her pussy and ass on their cocks. London screams as they stretch her holes wide open. Drool leaks from her mouth as they ruthlessly fuck her mouth. Finally, they blow their loads all over her face, leaving London covered in cum. Getting glazed does nothing to dull London's lust and she begs to cum again. The guys grant her permission and London cums hard. She loves being a used wrecked whore.
    Models: London River, Ramon Nomar, Donny Sins, Rob Piper, Robby Echo, Eddie Jaye

[​IMG]

Size: 2.00 GiB
    Duration: 55 min 52 s

Download from FB >

9. abalamxxx
    abalamxxx

Vip Poster+

BDSMmania_Der Sadisten Zirkel 11 (2019)

[​IMG]

Genre: BDSM, Sado, Maso, Bizarre Sex, Extreme, Anal Sex, Male Domination, Latex
    Description: Ein neues Kapitel des Sadistenzirkels ist geschrieben. Auf dem Landsitz des Gutsherrn Domino Anders treffen sich heute auserwählte Mitglieder des Zirkels, um Neuigkeiten auszutauschen, in Erinnerungen zu schwelgen und um neue Grenzen ihrer schmerzvollen Lust zu erfahren. Und das tun sie sehr ausgiebig ...

[​IMG]

Size: 862 MB
    Resolution:404 x 720
    Duration: 1 h 34 min

Download from FB >

10. abalamxxx
    abalamxxx

Vip Poster+

BDSMmania_Demi Sutra, London River, Rob Piper - Ransom (2019)

[​IMG]

Genre: BDSM, Bondage, Strap-on, Squirting, Lesbian, Dildo,Suspension, Electrical Play, Ebony, FaceSitting, Smothering, Asphyxiation
    Description: Why do the people around me always betray me? Secret service agents are supposed to be solid. They sold me out! Now I'm in some abandoned warehouse with a maniac. The threats have me really freaked out. Every hour that my parent's don't comply with their demands I get punished. They've put me through hell my whole life, you think they could pay up! As the end of my five hours approaches I know my fate is sealed. My parent's won't negotiate and I'm as good as gone. They've violated every part of me, mind, body, and soul. Part of me is anxious to meet my end.
    Models: Demi Sutra, London River, Rob Piper

[​IMG]

Size: 2.17 GiB
    Duration: 40 min 58 s

Download from FB >

11. abalamxxx
    abalamxxx

Vip Poster+

BDSMmania_Into the Darkness

[​IMG]

Date: June 5, 2015
    Genre: BDSM, Big Dick, Bondage, Bottom, Brunet, Brunette, Corporal Punishment, Domination, Fingering, Handler, Humiliation, Metal Bondage, Natural Boobs, Pain, Shaved, Straight, Submission, Tattoo, The Chair, The Pope, Toned, White
    model: Casey Calvert, The Pope

[​IMG]

Size: 2 GB
    Resolution:1280x720
    Duration: 00:51:55
    Format: .mp4

hd_38018.part1.rar
    hd_38018.part4.rar
    hd_38018.part3.rar
    hd_38018.part2.rar

12. abalamxxx
    abalamxxx

Vip Poster+

BDSMmania_Chained Pain Slut

[​IMG]

Date: September 11, 2015
    Genre: BDSM, Big Dick, Bondage, Brunet, Chains, Corporal Punishment, Daylight Savings, Domination, Feet, Fingering, Handler, Humiliation, Metal Bondage, Natural Boobs, Other Hair Color, Pain, Pain Slut, Shaved, Straight, Submission, Suspension, Switch, Tattoo, The Wall, White
    model: Elizabeth Thorn, The Pope

[​IMG]

Duration: 00:59:05

hd_38714.part1.rar
    hd_38714.part3.rar
    hd_38714.part4.rar
    hd_38714.part2.rar

13. abalamxxx
    abalamxxx

Vip Poster+

BDSMmania_Cherry Torn's True Colors

[​IMG]

Date: November 27, 2015
    Genre: BDSM, Big Dick, Bondage, Brunet, Collar, Corporal Punishment, Domination, Fingering, Handler, Humiliation, Metal Bondage, Natural Boobs, Other Hair Color, Pain, Pain Slut, Shaved, Slim, Straight, Submission, Tattoo, Top, White
    model: Cherry Torn, The Pope

[​IMG]

Duration: 00:59:27

hd_39070.part1.rar
    hd_39070.part2.rar
    hd_39070.part4.rar
    hd_39070.part3.rar

14. abalamxxx
    abalamxxx

Vip Poster+

BDSMmania_Turning the Tables

[​IMG]

Date: January 15, 2016
    Genre: BDSM, Big Dick, Bondage, Bottom, Brunet, Brunette, Caning, Corporal Punishment, Domination, Fingering, Flogging, Handler, Humiliation, Metal Bondage, Mixed, Natural Boobs, Nipple Clamps, Redhead, Shaped, Slim, Squirting, Straight, Submission, Switch, Sybian, Tattoo, Toned, Top, Unshaved, White
    model: Daisy Ducati, Roxanne Rae, The Pope

[​IMG]

Size: 3 GB
    Duration: 01:28:58

hd_39417.part3.rar
    hd_39417.part2.rar
    hd_39417.part1.rar
    hd_39417.part5.rar
    hd_39417.part6.rar
    hd_39417.part4.rar

15. abalamxxx
    abalamxxx

Vip Poster+

BDSMmania_Fear is Power

[​IMG]

Date: April 1, 2016
    Genre: BDSM, Belly Punching, Big Dick, Blindfold, Blonde, Bondage, Brunet, Corporal Punishment, Domination, Fingering, Handler, Humiliation, Metal Bondage, Natural Boobs, Straight, Submission, The Pope, White
    model: Lorelei Lee, The Pope

[​IMG]

Size: 1 GB
    Duration: 00:40:56

hd_39884.part3.rar
    hd_39884.part1.rar
    hd_39884.part2.rar

16. abalamxxx
    abalamxxx

Vip Poster+

BDSMmania_Super Sexy ALT Pain Slut Captured in Brutal Bondage and Tormented

[​IMG]

Date: April 22, 2016
    Genre: BDSM, Big Dick, Blonde, Bondage, Brunet, Corporal Punishment, Dildo, Domination, Fake Boobs, Fingering, Handler, Humiliation, Metal Bondage, Nipple Clamps, Pain, Pain Slut, Shaved, Straight, Submission, Switch, Tattoo, The Pope, Toned, Weights, White
    model: Kleio Valentien, The Pope

[​IMG]

Duration: 00:47:24

hd_39886.part4.rar
    hd_39886.part1.rar
    hd_39886.part3.rar
    hd_39886.part2.rar

17. abalamxxx
    abalamxxx

Vip Poster+

BDSMmania_Daddys Girl

[​IMG]

Date: May 13, 2016
    Genre: BDSM, Big Dick, Black, Black Hair, Bondage, Brunet, Corporal Punishment, Domination, Fingering, Handler, Humiliation, Metal Bondage, Natural Boobs, Slim, Straight, Submission, The Pope, White, Yesdaddy
    model: Skin Diamond, The Pope

[​IMG]

Duration: 00:49:28

hd_40007.part1.rar
    hd_40007.part4.rar
    hd_40007.part2.rar
    hd_40007.part3.rar

18. abalamxxx
    abalamxxx

Vip Poster+

BDSMmania_From the Shadows

[​IMG]

Date: July 15, 2016
    Genre: BDSM, Big Dick, Black, Black Hair, Bondage, Brunet, Chains, Corporal Punishment, Domination, Ebony, Extreme Torment, Feet, Fingering, Handler, Humiliation, Leather, Metal Bondage, Natural Boobs, Pain, Shaved, Straight, Submission, Toned, White
    model: Kira Noir, The Pope

[​IMG]

Duration: 00:57:17

hd_40400.part4.rar
    hd_40400.part2.rar
    hd_40400.part1.rar
    hd_40400.part3.rar

19. abalamxxx
    abalamxxx

Vip Poster+

BDSMmania_Flesh of Three

[​IMG]

Date: July 22, 2016
    Genre: BDSM, Big Dick, Black Hair, Bondage, Bottom, Brunet, Brunette, Corporal Punishment, Domination, Fingering, Handler, Humiliation, Metal Bondage, Mixed, Natural Boobs, Shaved, Slim, Straight, Submission, Tattoo, The Pope, Toned, White
    model: Lilith Luxe, Veruca James, Charlotte Cross, The Pope

[​IMG]

Duration: 00:50:39

hd_40658.part1.rar
    hd_40658.part4.rar
    hd_40658.part2.rar
    hd_40658.part3.rar

20. abalamxxx
    abalamxxx

Vip Poster+

BDSMmania_ARIEL-FUCKING-X SUBMITS!!!

[​IMG]

Date: September 22, 2016
    Genre: BDSM, Big Dick, Bondage, Brunet, Brunette, Corporal Punishment, Domination, Fingering, Handler, Humiliation, Metal Bondage, Natural Boobs, Shaved, Slim, Squirting, Straight, Submission, The Pope, White
    model: Ariel X, The Pope

[​IMG]

Duration: 00:52:09

hd_40838.part1.rar
    hd_40838.part4.rar
    hd_40838.part2.rar
    hd_40838.part3.rar