1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

BDSM: cruelty without rules!

Discussion in 'BDSM, Bondage And Torture' started by SimSim, Jun 1, 2022.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Mona Wales & Penny Pax

[​IMG]
    FILE SIZE: 524 MB
    RESOLUTION: 540 x 960
    FILE TYPE: MP4
    DURATION: 47 min 46 s

[​IMG]
    TAGS: Rough Sex, Big Tits, Deep Throating, Double Penetration, Hardcore, BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Humiliation, Threesome, Anal, All Sex
    DESCRIPTION:When are two strangers the same person? When the seemingly prudish wife of a lottery winner is kidnapped from her hot hypno-therapist's office by two desperate guys on the run, her newly rich husband refuses to pay the ransom! The kidnappers try to hold it together when they learn their victim is a split personality psycho that is half uptight prude and half anal nymphomaniac bitch! Mona's two personalities play the men against each other but when her manipulations fail, the two men must commit to their desperate act in the worst possible way. This Sex and Submission Feature stars Mona Wales, Penny Pax, Tommy Pistol, and Xander Corvus and it includes: outrageous action, girl/girl seduction, boy/boy/girl hardcore anal sex, double penetration, squirting orgasms, bondage, captivity, depravity and lust in spades.

Link:
    -----LINK-K2S-----

2. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Ariel Anderssen (Slave Position Training for Ariel anderss

[​IMG]
    FILE SIZE: 1.01 GiB
    RESOLUTION: 480 x 854
    DURATION: 1 h 56 min

[​IMG]
    TAGS: BDSM, barefoot, Blondes, crotchrope, feet toes, gags, MILF, nude, Open Mouth Gag, stockings
    DESCRIPTION:This clip starts where Part 5 ended. I wanted to try a different gag, but it would be difficult to apply in her current position, so the Leto Gag is used once again. I leave Ariel to endure the 3rd position once again. At the end of the clip I untie her and order her to kneel at the post. She is then ordered to crawl and clean up the place a little before returning to the post. Objective accomplished!

Link:
    -----LINK-K2S-----

3. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Attachment

[​IMG]
    FILE SIZE: 853 MB
    RESOLUTION: 478 x 850
    DURATION: 41 min 14 s

[​IMG]
    TAGS: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Blowjob, Vibrator, Zapper, Outdoor, Cumshot, Ring Gag, Ball Gag, Masturbation, CumEating
    DESCRIPTION:Jade likes to have her control taken away. Her fantasy is that some stranger makes her do things. When he puts cuffs on her wrists and ankles things start to go very wrong. Suddenly there's a dick in her face and she's going to have to suck it. She's strapped to him. If she wanted to get away she would have to break free from him. His dick is going to go where he wants it to. Jade has no choice. He walks her out to the barn, but she doesn't get to walk upright. Her legs are hobbled and her hands are taped up. In the barn he locks her down tight to use her however he wants.

Link:
    -----LINK-K2S-----

4. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Michelle's Punishment Part 01

[​IMG]
    FILE SIZE: 1.14 GiB
    RESOLUTION: 2160 x 4 096
    DURATION: 15 min 11 s

[​IMG]
    TAGS: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain
    DESCRIPTION:Brat chick Michelle deserves some punishment and Dr. Lomp doesn't miss the chance. Firstly she gets forced to sit on restriction chair, and then receives whipping on her back and butts. Her lovely white skin slowly turns red, as she gives up herself and starts to scream. In the final Dr. Lomp, riding crop in his hand, whips her sexy tits and armpits and gets her crying in pain.

Link:
    -----LINK-K2S-----

5. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Portrait of Alex D - Head Over Heels | Up with trowels (Alex D.) (Christina, Herrin Silvia, Lustzofe, Ona, Gloria, Big Tom, Tom Law, Sabine)

[​IMG]
    FILE SIZE: 714 MB
    RESOLUTION: 288 x 384
    FILE TYPE: Windows Media
    DURATION: 1 h 22 min

[​IMG]
    TAGS: BDSM, Bizarre, Bondage, Fetish, Latex, Leather & Lace
    DESCRIPTION:portrait of AlexD In Head over Heels bedienen sich Tom Law und der großschwänzige Big Tom an einer kopfüber hängenden Sklavin, die zudem nichts sehen kann.
    Sie machen sie gefügig und füllen sie anal und vaginal mit ihren Schwänzen.
    Ein ähnliches Schicksal erfährt die mit einem Ballgag zum Schweigen gebrachte Gloria. Sie wird von Herrin Silvia und Uwe Butcher behandelt und gedehnt.
    Silke wird gleich von drei Frauen zum Hängen gebracht, die sie mit ihren Dildos bedienen
    http://www.xjuggler.de/product/1653274-Portrait-of-...Head-Over-Heels/

Link:
    -----LINK-K2S-----

6. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Eden Sin - Bondage Slut Eden Sin Submits to Deep Anaal Discipline Training (02.28.2017)

[​IMG]
    FILE SIZE: 674 MB
    DURATION: 1 h 1 min

[​IMG]
    TAGS: BDSM, Bondage, Anal, Blowjob, Fucking, Flog, Nipple Clamps
    DESCRIPTION:perky Slut Eden Sin has no discipline over her tight young body. She begs to be taught some proper manners. Suspended in rope bondage, her pussy is exposed and ready for a rough lesson. Corporal punishment, nipple clamps, electric cattle prod, and hitachi feeds her hungry little insatiable body. Her mouth opened wide is ready for a deep throat cock sucking, her ass begs for hard anal.

Link:
    -----LINK-K2S-----

7. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

The Cost of Learning Part 2

[​IMG]
    FILE SIZE: 613 MB
    RESOLUTION: 1080 x 1 920
    DURATION: 14 min 51 s

[​IMG]
    TAGS: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain
    DESCRIPTION:18 years old, tall, pretty and wants to study at university. If you like to watch beautiful boobs dancing under the whip, enjoy.

Link:
    -----LINK-K2S-----

8. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Trapped in her thumbhts and other Tales HC-64

[​IMG]
    FILE SIZE: 783 MB
    RESOLUTION: 480 x 720
    FILE TYPE: AVI
    DURATION: 1 h 36 min

[​IMG]
    TAGS: BDSM
    DESCRIPTION:psychic Summer Cummings is assigned to enter the mind of comatose kidnapper Julie Simone to learn the location of her hostage, but the busty beauty finds herself trapped in the evil woman's subconscious. Nurse Abby Cameron is blackmailed by scheming administrator Cory Lane to appear on her kinky website. Can the resourceful lady escape her dire predicament?
    Staci Sweet is "The Bad Boss," and she tricks Anna Mills into an embarrassing situation, but then a thief traps the adversaries together after hours. In "The Burglar and The Bondage Model" cooperative Alexis Lane gives some helpful hints on subduing captives to intruder Katarina Valentine.."

Link:
    -----LINK-K2S-----

9. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Nora Sparkle (Sayonoraxo) milked on the sybian

[​IMG]
    FILE SIZE: 1.22 GiB
    DURATION: 11 min 24 s

[​IMG]
    TAGS: Double Breast Pump, Blonde, Tied, Natural Tits, Goat Milker, Bondage, Ball Gag, Bondage, Lactation
    DESCRIPTION:One of our best HuCows: Nora Sparkle! She is very obedient and docile, and she has very nice udders. The farmer has tied and clamped them in preparation for today's milking. He put Nora firmly on a Sybian, because sexual stimulation will increase hormone levels and thus milk production in the long run. Nora will be in for an interesting ride today, as she is highly orgasmic. At the same time, her nipples are ultra sensitive (especially after clamping), so she is probably very happy she will get vibrated on the most powerful vibrator in the world. Because the goat milker is not easy to deal with. Nora completely loses herself in the sensations: bondage, pumping, vibrating, her HuCow mind is getting overloaded! After some intense orgasms, the farmer returns to clamp her again. Very harsh, but necessary!

Link:
    -----LINK-K2S-----

10. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Cards of Pain 7 (16.08.2020) (yasmine, amanda)

[​IMG]
    FILE SIZE: 977 MB
    RESOLUTION: 720 x 1 280
    DURATION: 1 h 0 min

[​IMG]
    TAGS: BDSM, Torture, Spanking, Whipping, Humiliation, Pain
    DESCRIPTION:What sets this Cards of Pain episode apart from a usual one is that the dreaded SWITCH card shows up for the second time now.(1st time it happened in Cards of Pain 4 with Blue Angel) After two painful rounds Yasmine chose Amanda as the victim of this card, who hesitated to accept her fate. After a long argument she finally submitted herself for a very harsh 40 stroke back whipping. The rules otherwise haven't changed: the player must distribute 100 strokes between five body parts (bottom, back, tits, pussy and soles) each of the five punishments is modified by an (un)lucky card drawn randomly by the player. Yasmine wins the game only if she completes all five rounds. If she gives up, she goes home empty handed..

Link:
    -----LINK-K2S-----

11. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Sadistic Sustenance

[​IMG]
    FILE SIZE: 860 MB
    DURATION: 1 h 5 min

[​IMG]
    TAGS: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Anal, Anal Fingering, Blowjob, Ass Licking, Rimming, Deepthroat, Foot Licking, Facial, Cumshot, Dildo, Facesitting
    DESCRIPTION:LEVEL 13 DIRECTOR'S CUT!!! The roughest anal fucking we've ever shot now includes an anal protein bar feeding. We shot this at the beginning of the pandemic. The original release was intended to explore the need for sadomasochistic companionship along with the other essentials during quarantine. This Director's Cut retains that theme while providing a fuller cut that showcases the absolute filthiness that occurred between Leah and Dr. Mercies. Please enjoy.

Link:
    -----LINK-K2S-----

12. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

APR 7, 2017: The Stunning Syren de Mer Is Rode Hard and Put Up Wet! | Syren de Mer

[​IMG]
    FILE SIZE: 592 MB
    DURATION: 10 min 51 s

[​IMG]
    TAGS: Big Ass, Big Butt, Big Dick, Big Tits, Blow job, Breath Play, Brunette, Cock Sucking, Deep Throat, Drool, Extreme Rough Sex, Face Fucking, Fucking, Hair Pulling, Hitachi, Leather cuffs, Long Hair, Metal Bondage, MILF, Milf Bondage, Rough fucking, Rough Sex, Vaginal Penetration, Wrist Cuffs
    DESCRIPTION:Ever want to ride a girl like a motorcycle? Well get ready. Syren is locked in place straddling a wooden motorcycle. We start by oiling her huge round ass. She shines up real nice. Then Miles comes in. His dick seems way too large to fit in Syren's mouth. At first it only goes three quarters of the way in, but once she's primed it goes deep! Miles moves around and saddles up to Syren. He rams his cock deep into her waiting pussy. Matt comes in to take her mouth while Miles rides her hard from behind. Miles lifts her frame and her tits bounce in the air. Matt takes his turn riding Syren. He holds on tight to her hair. Miles comes back in to use her mouth. From there they take turns having their way with her. When Miles comes back in with the vibrator and Matt fucks her face Syren can't help, but lose her mind. In the end they leave Syren rode hard and put up wet!

Link:
    -----LINK-K2S-----

13. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Jun 17, 2016 - Marco Bandras and Kagney Linn Karter

[​IMG]
    FILE SIZE: 609 MB
    DURATION: 55 min 36 s

[​IMG]
    TAGS: BDSM, Bondage, Submission, Domination, Humiliation, All sex, Anal
    DESCRIPTION:When bitchy, big tit American tourist Kagney Linn Karter gets caught at the Mexican border with a purse full of pills, the border police are none too pleased with her privileged attitude. Border Policia Marco Banderas puts the busty rich bitch in a cell, handcuffs her, strip searches her and when she protests he shoves his hard cock down her throat to shut her up.
    Stripped and jailed, Kagney is taken out of her cage only to be used as a plaything for the sadistic guard. He cuffs her to the St Andrews Cross and sexually tortures her for fun - that Sick Bastard.
    When her jailer grows tired of torturing Kagney's huge, creamy tits, he ties her down and fucks that privileged American bitch right in the ass with his huge Mexican cock. Kagney learns to love the attention, and begs for more as Marco spills his hot seed all over his girlty captive. Kagney takes a hit to her Pride and Privilege, but learns a hard lesson in international relationships.

Link:
    -----LINK-K2S-----

14. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Cowgirl (CowTest #2

[​IMG]
    FILE SIZE: 1.84 GiB
    DURATION: 51 min 31 s

[​IMG]
    TAGS: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture, Ball Gag, Vibrator, Dildo, Blonde, Pain, High Heels, Tears, Crying, Enema
    DESCRIPTION:I have to admit, I love my master. I love him for disciplining, teaching, and nurturing me into the bondage girl that I am today. In every moment of my life I long for his approval, wanting so much to hear him say "Good job", or "I am proud of you". I have no greater satisfaction then I do in those moments. My master has also given me a unique opportunity, the chance to share my new love of BD/SM with others who share my passion.
    When I am most aroused is when I am performing for a live feed. Just knowing how many people are watching my naked body get tortured is almost enough to make me cum. During live shows I often imagine that all the viewers are right there in the room with me, beating their hard cocks until they cum all over my face, in my mouth, and on my ass. In my fantasy, after I am completely saturated with jizz Cybil, XTC, and Violet rub it all over my body, in my eyes and hair. Paying special attention to my breasts, they give each a firm squeeze with every pass. Tugging roughly on my nipples, each of their tongues fight furiously to rid my body of the layers of sperm. Ocasionaly, a tongue or finger slides into my open and eager mouth and pussy. They only succeed in adding saliva to the massive accumulation of spunk. So PD wraps me in Celophane and leaves me to dry to a ripe, crusty state. My greatest moment in any scene is always when I ask, "May I cum?" and the answer is, "Yes". In that moment as the waves of pleasure pulse through my body and my clit throbs uncontrollably, it is not the orgasm that satisfies me so. It is having my master say, "Yes" and without saying anything further telling me, "You have done a good job, you deserve this reward". I know in that moment that I have pleased my master, and that is the greatest satisfaction I have ever known. Thank you PD, may I have another?

Link:
    -----LINK-K2S-----

15. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Jan 5, 2010 - Sarah Shevon

[​IMG]
    FILE SIZE: 304 MB
    DURATION: 25 min 24 s

[​IMG]
    TAGS: bdsm

Link:
    -----LINK-K2S-----

16. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Cherry Torn & Eliza Jane (HUSH Ep 2: Cherry Torn Breaks In The New Girl Eliza Jane

[​IMG]
    FILE SIZE: 1.07 GiB
    DURATION: 29 min 52 s

[​IMG]
    TAGS: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Femdom, Straight, Lingerie, Suspension, Stockings, Dildo, Vibrator
    DESCRIPTION:In Episode Two of Hush... Eliza Jane is really getting into her new job at the lingerie company, especially in her role as her boss Cherry Torn's personal fuck toy. It's all about the product though, when Cherry asks Eliza to work on a BDSM related project, and offers to give her the inspiration she needs to get it done. She ties Eliza up and puts her in a full suspension, with her ass exposed, her ankles bound and her wrists tied behind her back. Cherry uses her newest employee every way she wants, spinning her around to flog her perfect, ripe ass, standing over her to make her eat her pussy, and slamming her soaked hungry with a thick fat dick on a stick. By the end of the "meating" Eliza's fully motivated to get to work, but ready and willing to come back for more inspiration at any time.

Link:
    -----LINK-K2S-----

17. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Cards of Pain RLD - Ariel (Mistress AManda) (Mistress Tatjana)

[​IMG]
    FILE SIZE: 964 MB
    DURATION: 56 min 57 s

[​IMG]
    TAGS: BDSM, Torture, Whipping, Bondage, Tears, Humiliation, Pain
    DESCRIPTION::
    We created a spinoff series of our original Cards of pain game with updated rules.
    After her failure in Cards of Pain 6, Ariel now takes a second chance to win the increased prize os 20.000 USD.
    In this RELOADED version of the game- unlike in the normal version - the player may not eliminate a card at the beginning.
    Rather if she is not happy with the card she drew gor a round, she may draw a new one in return for 10 extra strokes.
    This option may be used only once in a round.
    This time Amanda is teamed up with Tatjama to punish her.
    The rest of the rules are unchanged: Player must distribute 100 strokes between 5 body parts.
    Each round is modified by a lucky card drawn by the player.
    Will Ariel be able to win this record prize?

Link:
    -----LINK-K2S-----

18. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Total Anal Annihilation: Gaping for Days from Sex Machine Fucking

[​IMG]
    FILE SIZE: 323 MB
    DURATION: 26 min 57 s

[​IMG]
    TAGS: BDSM, Anal, DP, Fuck Machine, Masturbation, Hardcore
    DESCRIPTION:If Alysa and Amy Brook were ever in a room together they would spend their time trying to shove each other into their butts. Both are hard core anal queens - the biggest ass girls in the industry - and both do something here on FuckingMachines.com that you CAN NOT see anywhere else. This feat of anal amazing is - Quad Anal. Amy broke the mold with her four dicks in her ass on The Fucksall and today Alysa raises the bar by fucking four cocks on The Bunny Fucker - a machine that has enough torque to push this little hottie across the room and would do so if her butt didn't take the full cock thrusting. Alysa and Amy maybe the only two girls on the planet that can do it. The search is on but until then, here is Alysa taking a fucking and cumming from extreme anal penetration.

Link:
    -----LINK-K2S-----

19. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Cards of Pain - 8 (09.10.2020) (Darcia Lee, Linda, Amanda, Tatjana)

[​IMG]
    FILE SIZE: 749 MB
    DURATION: 1 h 2 min

[​IMG]
    TAGS: BDSM, Torture, Spanking, Whipping, Humiliation, Pain
    DESCRIPTION:We invited Darcia for the eights episode of the regular Cards of Pain game. 6 months earlier she debuted as a domina in Linda's Special Rules COP game, when she abused her domina role to hurt Linda more than we intended. So this time Darcia will get an extra punishment for that some time during the game. (from special guest star Linda).
    The rules as usual: The player must distribute 100 strokes between five body parts (bottom, back, tits, pussy and soles/thighs) Each of the five punishments are modified by an (un)lucky card drawn randomly by the player. Darcia wins the game only if she completes all five rounds, plus the addition punishment from Linda. If she gives up, she does home empty handed.

Link:
    -----LINK-K2S-----

20. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Adorable Gabriella Paltrova bent over, blindfolded and brutal fucking, epic drooling deepthroat!

[​IMG]
    FILE SIZE: 749 MB
    DURATION: 14 min 54 s

[​IMG]
    TAGS: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Deepthroat, Oral, Hardcore, All Sex
    DESCRIPTION:Gabriella Paltrova is a tight little package of sexy, clocking in at under 5 feet high. Don't let her compact size fool you, this one is a spitfire. We don't mind spitfires, they are fun to take down a peg or two. We have all the tools. Blindfolds, ballgags, bondage and hard dick are usually pretty effective at taking the starch out of feisty girls.

Link:
    -----LINK-K2S-----