1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

BDSM / Bondage Punishments of Sexy Girls

Discussion in 'BDSM, Bondage And Torture' started by mixon7, Jan 30, 2019.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Jane vs. A Triple Threat
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Despite being a newbie to bondage, she can't get enough. Especially if it pushes her limits. What better way than to put her in a demanding predicament. Jane watches as heavy weights are tied to her crotch rope. It doesn't take long before the pressure becomes unbearable and she has to lower herself to take the weight off. Like any good predicament there is a consequence. The rope around her neck soon persuades her to lift the weights back up and the cycle continues. Now it's only a question of how far I want to push her limits.

Media Info:
    Format: MPEG-4
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Duration: 15 min 46 s
    Size: 319 MiB

Tags: Ballgag, Breathplay, Crotchrope, Predicament, Rope, Straightjacket

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD

2. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Amaya vs. The Teaseathon
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    With her boyfriend away, Amaya will play! It would be another few days before he comes home and Amaya couldn't wait. After suspending the Hitachi to his mic stand she starts with the ropes. Each leg is secured in a secure frogtie before adding a taut crotchrope. Of course no self-bondage is complete without a tight ballgag. Pink hinged handcuffs complete the bondage and the fun begins. Unfortunately for Amaya can't leverage the Hitachi against her pussy and is teased relentlessly. Will she cum before her muscles give out?

Media Info:
    Format: Windows Media
    Duration: 10 min 10 s
    Size: 118 MiB

Tags: Ballgag, Crotchrope, Handcuffs, Rope, Self-Bondage, Teasing, Vibrator

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD

3. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Jamie vs. The Vinyl Bind
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Just a few coils around each wrist and elbow and Jamie wasn't going anywhere. Putting the ballgag in her mouth was trivial by then. The beauty of vinyl tape is in her hopeless struggle to get free. It moves, gives, and stretches but always goes back to square one. A fact not known to Jamie as she frustratingly struggled to get free thinking she was close. To make things even more challenging her feet are bound together and hair tied back into an almost immovable position. Perfect for having a little fun.

Media Info:
    Duration: 11 min 3 s
    Size: 166 MiB

Tags: Ballgag, Catsuit, Hairtie, Hogtie, Magicwand, Strict, Tapebondage, Vetwrap

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD

4. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Viorica vs. The Zip Chair
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    A couple zip ties by themselves are not very strong. As they pile up on Viorica it doesn't take long for her body to be welded to the chair. From her neck to her feet and every appendage in between there she can barely squirm. Once I had her gagged my plan was to just leave her be for a couple hours but before leaving though it seemed only fair to leave her with some entertainment first. With her legs held wide apart from the zip ties it made it easy to unzip her crotch on her catsuit and zip in a vibe. Pressed tightly against her pussy her feeble struggles can do nothing to dislodge the torrent of pleasure from the magic wand. Viorica is already twitching within minutes from her first orgasm and won't be her last. Not by a long shot.

Media Info:
    Duration: 16 min 16 s
    Size: 245 MiB

Tags: Ballgag, Catsuit, Chairtie, Drool, Forcedorgasm, Magicwand, Strict, Zipties

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD

5. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Nyxon vs. The Hard Point
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    I start by leading Nyxon into the basement and anchor her collar chain to the wall. Handcuffed and helplessly tugging against the short chain I can't help but think how hot that ballgag looks between her lips. Still, there's no such thing as 'too' helpless and before she knows it her arms are pulled up behind her, locked to the wall. With her arms stuck in a strappado I modify her collar chain to make it even tighter. Now that I have her completely vulnerable... what else can I do!

Media Info:
    Duration: 13 min 54 s
    Size: 209 MiB

Tags: Ballgag, Chains, Damsel-In-Distress, Handcuffs, Stockings, Strappado

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD

6. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Stasha vs. Her Puppet Predicament
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    It's been a while since Stasha has visited and I wasted no time getting her tied up. Spreader bars keep her legs spread and arms held wide. What makes her predicament special is the two ropes connecting the two bars together and lifting her to her toes! The little bit of mobility she has doesn't spare her feet but only serves to frustrate her more. Within minutes her legs were shaking from exhaustion but her adventure was just starting. Another rope finds its way around her ponytail binding her head to the post behind her. On top of trying to keep on her toes, her hair constantly pulls her off balance. With all this attention being paid to her I'm sure she feels very welcome for her return.

Media Info:
    Duration: 13 min 15 s
    Size: 221 MiB

Tags: Ballgag, Hairtie, Nudity, Predicament, Rigging, Rope, Spreaderbar

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD

7. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Sarah vs. Frogtied Orgasms
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    It had been a while since I got to tie up Sarah and I had plans for her long red hair. I frogtie her legs and tie her wrists to her legs to start things off slow. She's all smiles and laughs rolling on the floor fairly confident she can get free. That is until I cinch her hair to her elbow rope and give her a ball gag for good measure. Sarah's glee fades as she doubles her efforts to escape her new predicament. Several minutes pass with no success and I could see her resolve waning. A buzzing vibrator makes a good motivator, but bound as she is, Sarah will need to work for that coveted orgasm.

Media Info:
    Duration: 18 min 13 s
    Size: 275 MiB

Tags: Ballgag, Drool, Frogtie, Gagtalk, Hairtie, Magicwand, Orgasms

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD

8. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Alex vs. The Turtle Tie
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Without a doubt, Alex was looking very sexy in her corset and pantyhose. Things started simple enough, a cuff here, a rope here. It wasn't until everything was pulled together that the helplessness of her situation became clear. Alex struggles but finds herself on her back completely unable to move or even turn over. As her fight begins to wane I flip her over, face down. She tries her best but even with encouragement from my crop, her ass stays high in the air. Just like a turtle, Alex would have to wait to be flipped back over.

Media Info:
    Duration: 12 min 17 s
    Size: 184 MiB

Tags: Chains, Corset, Crop, Forcedorgasm, Handcuffs, Orgasms, Paddle, Vibrator

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD

9. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Hannah vs. A Past Predicament
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    With years of updates on the site to pick from, it's common to get requests to recreate a prior scene. Usually they are scenes that looked fun, but in Hannah's case, the recreated scene was the most challenging. Originally done with Serene, the predicament was a perfect storm of evil. Aside from the obvious, the position seemed to cause muscle spasms that had forced Serene to move, usually at the expense of her nipples. This was a sensation that Hannah soon confirmed once in the position. A trifecta of discomfort between her legs, nipples, and arms, there was no way to stay still. Unlike Serene, Hannah is eventually rewarded with the magicwand. When asked if she'd prefer it tighter or to have an orgasm, her answer was simply: why not both?

Media Info:
    Duration: 14 min 47 s
    Size: 246 MiB

Tags: Ballgag, Forcedorgasm, Magicwand, Nippleclamps, Nudity, Pantyhose, Rigging, Rope, Strappado, Strict

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD

10. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

BEST OF EUROPE: Beautiful German Milf Bound and Fucked in Public
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Description: We are back on the streets again! This week's update is the first shoot from our latest trip to Europe. We get a smoking hot German Milf, bind her, fuck her, and leave her on the street covered in cum!

Media Info:
    Resolution: 540 x 960
    Duration: 58 min 21 s
    Size: 638 MiB

Tags: Anal, Athletic, BDSM, Big Dick, Bit Gag, Blonde, Blowjob Steve Holmes,

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD

11. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

The Boss' Daughter
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Description: Raven Haired hottie Lily Lane is digging her own grave as Small Hands watches over her. She is bearing the brunt of a botched mob deal that went down 30 years ago and now she has to pay for something she didn't do. But she is no pushover, Lily realizes if she is gonna die she may as well end her days well fucked and satiated! Small Hands, but Huge Cock, is up to the venture so he starts by tearing Lily's shirt off revealing her big, round tits and crams his hard dick down her throat for an epic throat fuck. Vivacious Lily can't get enough as she sucks cock next to her soon to be grave.After they get warmed up Small Hands ties Lily up in a dark dungeony cell with nipple clamps and a clothespin zipper pinching tight on her stomach. Lily begs him to hit her! He snaps her ass with the crop, vibes her clit with the magic wand and rips the zipper off right when Lily is about to cum.Bound tight with her hands above her head and legs spread Small Hands busts into her slutty pussy with that hard cock of his and fucks her silly, first in her wet pussy and then her tight ass. Then into doggie position with rope binding her ankles together Lily's holes are exposed and ready to be fucked. First Hands whips her with the flogger to get her excited and then pounds her pussy out until she is about to lose it. And then anal as he relentlessly rams his cock into her ass in and out, back and forth between her ass and pussy and she can't do a thing about it. Finally Lily is on her back in the jail cell with legs spread wide open. The crop, the Hitachi and Small Hands big cock drive Lily wild until she is screaming and squirting and cumming and begging for Small Hands' huge load. He fucks both her holes like a champ and covers her with his hot jizz. Ahhh, now Lily Lane can "Rest In Peace".

Media Info:
    Duration: 47 min 43 s
    Size: 523 MiB

Tags: BDSM, Big Dick, Big Tits, Blowjob, Bottom, Brunette, Corporal Punishment Lily Lane,

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD

12. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Jewell Marceau
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Description: Jewell gets 3 completely immobilizing suspensions. She is so turned on by the experience that she cant wait to get down and start shooting for our 'machines' site.

Media Info:
    Resolution: 480 x 640
    Duration: 24 min 6 s
    Size: 227 MiB

Tags: Ball Gag, BDSM, Bondage, Corporal Punishment, Domination, Fingering, Handler Jewell Marceau

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD

13. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

The Training of Charlotte Vale, Day One
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Description: Applicant Profile General Observations Experience: 1 year Strong fantasies of punishment, being put in her place Threat of orgasm denial makes her more turned on and likely to come When asked how to train her she replies 'she needs improvement in sexual servitude' Needs blow job training, has a 'horrible gag reflex' Needs her ass stretched Loves chains, belts Strengths responds well to control, rules Loves to endure difficult tasks, pain Weaknesses Has mistaken assumption that life is fair. Prideful, has a hard time being wrong. Forgetful Recommendations: Subject is clearly nervous. Cut her clothes off and put her in a steel yoke for the interview Order her to scurb the filthy floor while 'getting to know her' Solicit a training name and beat her her till she comes up with a good one Challenge her to keep her dirty little fingers out of her cunt at night to demonstrate her obedience Discipline her with a cane, reward her with orgasms Play a game of pain and stress with her to teach her that the word 'fair' does not exist in this dungeon in 100 strokes or less. Teach her to be better judge of her abilities with simple stress position and the erosolator Insert training plug to begin stretching her tight slut asshol Drill her on a presentation routine while stuffed and whipped Fuck her mouth with a rubber cock to test her gag reflex Instill strict discipline in her tasks, posture and speech Order her to get come from the gimp Begin work on a 'Training Trigger' Order her to get herself off in the cage while we watch Lead her by the hair to the slave quarters to assign morning stretches video journal and written homework: Summary of the StoneWall Riots Repay her for coming to our shoot at the last minute with a hard belt spanking

Media Info:
    Duration: 1 h 17 min
    Size: 851 MiB

Tags: Anal, BDSM, Bondage, Brunet, Brunette, Cage, Chains Lobo,

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD

14. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Tied up and Taken Down!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Description: Sasha Knox lives out a fantasy of being aggressively tied up, over powered, and taken down by 5 men. Brutal sex in bondage, double penetration, double vag, blowbanging, and more!

Media Info:
    Duration: 59 min 40 s
    Size: 652 MiB

Tags: Anal, Athletic, BDSM, Big Dick, Blond, Blonde, Blowbang Xander Corvus,

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD

15. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

The Training of a Domestic MILF, Day Two
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Description: You know the story: you work your nuts off all day for some prick in a suit. You come home to chill out and relax, but NO - the house is a fucking mess, there is no food in the fridge, you can smell the laundry pile from the front door, the trash is overflowing, and there is no cold beer. And there is your so called slave, twittering herself and stroking her face-fuck-book account. So much for a after work blow job and beer. Well I say - Fuck That. Not in My House. I want a slave to Do The Work in more ways than just bouncing on my dick. I want my House clean, organized and stocked. I put up with enough shit from assholes all week long - my House is my Retreat - My Fucking Castle - I say treat it that way. When my MILF is not keeping the place up to par, I first bend that fine ass over the bed and spank the shit of her with that wooden spoon that she should have been cooking my fucking chow with - now I feed it to her instead. And talk about fucking dust bunnies - we got dirt elephants up in this mother fucker! I get her down on all fours to clean that shit up at the tip of my fucking whip! As far as my dick goes, she can suck that when her chores are done. And keep that hot fucking pussy in the air while she does it, cuz that's where I'm going next. I make that doggie fucking slut slide that wet cunt of mine up and down the shaft till I'm ready to look at her face and blow jizz all over it. And don't forget to say thank you Sir.

Media Info:
    Duration: 50 min 20 s
    Size: 550 MiB

Tags: Anal, BDSM, Big Dick, Blonde, Bondage, Brunet, Corporal Punishment Simone Sonay,

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD

16. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Russian Rag Doll - 90lbs Hottie Destroyed by 5 Massive Cocks,Loves it!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Description: Sandra Luberc, excited for her first rough sex and gangbang experience, is grabbed from the make-up chair and dragged to the couch where her tiny body is filled with giant cocks. Double penetration, blowbang, and rough sex you won't want to miss!

Media Info:
    Duration: 59 min 23 s
    Size: 649 MiB

Tags: Anal, Athletic, BDSM, Big Dick, Black Hair, Blowbang, Blowjob Sandra Luberc,

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD

17. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Two Insatiable Sluts Dominated By One Monster Cock
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Description: Young sluts Kitty Jaguar and Fallon West serve at the pleasure of Eddie Jaye this evening. He leads them leashed and clad in lingerie to his fuck pad. They crawl to him eagerly on their knees and release his huge cock from his slacks. They can't wait to taste this perfect cock. They hungrily wrap their lips around his cock, each taking him deep in their throats. Soon Eddie is dick deep in Kitty's wet cunt as Fallon makes out with her. Next Fallon gets his cock in her cunt and whimpers as Kitty strokes her pussy while she gets fucked. Eddie splits Kitty's ass open on his cock as Kitty laps at Fallon's perfect cunt. Then Fallon swallows him down, tasting Kitty's juices all over his hard cock. Kitty swallows his cock next as Fallon eats out her ass. Next Eddie takes turns fucking Kitty's ass and Fallon's cunt. Both ladies moan and make out as Eddie fucks them hard and fast. Soon Eddie is fucking both their asses in turn and both cum hard on his cock. Finally, he blows his load all over their faces and watches as they snowball his cum back and forth over and over again.

Media Info:
    Duration: 26 min 45 s
    Size: 293 MiB

Tags: BDSM, Big Dick, Black, Black Hair, Bottom, Brunette, Lingerie Eddie Jaye,

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD

18. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Japanese Rope Slut
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Description: Some girls are just made for bondage, and Marica is one of those girls. She has worked with some of the best in the world and I wanted to get my hands, and rope, on her for some time now. She is about to get a full dose of Sadistic Rope. She starts our in a chest harness that's tethered to the ceiling, then it evolves into a tormenting stress position; she is immobilized and helpless. Her fragile little body is tormented and then made to cum. Marica is then put in a single point, partial suspension that pushes her body to the edge. The torment continues, but in this case the bondage is the reason this Asian slut is suffering. She is then hoisted into the air with her neck held down and now she is in a flull blown predicament suspension. She is worked through two more positions and tormented the entire time. It doesn't take much to make her squeal, but The Pope makes sure that he keeps her doing it the entire day.

Media Info:
    Duration: 41 min 38 s
    Size: 456 MiB

Tags: Asian, Ball Gag, BDSM, Black Hair, Bondage, Bottom, Corporal Punishment Marica Hase

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD

19. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

ORGASMAGEDDON: Part 1/4 The beginning of 2 girls who will almost literally be orgasmed to death.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Description: Live Show Mondays brings you part 1 of 4 of the February live show that featured Rain DeGrey, Felony and sexy co-tops Princess Donna and Isis Love. ORGASMAGEDDON is here. This is part one of ORGASMAGEDDON. When we did something like this last year with just Rain, Howard Stern spent about a week on and off talking about it, and well he should have, it was not something you see everyday, or ever for that matter. Now we have added Felony to the mix, and plan on making these two girls come beyond what any sane person has ever done in their lifetime. We will make these girls cum until they either pass out, or become un-responsive, a shell or zombie if you like. We will make them come until what ever the human body does protectively or defensively to stop a person from being orgasmed to death. In this installment, the girls prepare and talk to the members, telling them their fears and fantasies about what is about to happen. Then we tie the girls in such a way that, during the madness that will consume their brains, their struggling will not injure them in any way. Then we set off teasing them, not letting them come, beautiful and intense orgasm DENIAL for the first 15 minutes. The girls are begging, pleading to cum, little do they realize what they are truly asking for. The first orgasms by both girls are so intense, both girls screaming, thrashing and squirting. This is just the first, we will MAKE these girls cum over and over for the next 45 minutes. Hell has just started for these girls, a sweet beautiful Hell to be sure..

Media Info:
    Duration: 31 min 48 s
    Size: 348 MiB

Tags: Ball Gag, BDSM, Blonde, Bondage, Brunette, Corporal Punishment, Curvy Felony,

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD

20. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Hot Blonde Takes Huge Cock
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Description: Krissy is back and getting fucked harder than she's ever been fucked before. She is tight in extreme bondage and tormented while being fucked senseless.

Media Info:
    Duration: 53 min 29 s
    Size: 585 MiB

Tags: Anal, BDSM, Big Dick, Black, Black Hair, Blonde, Blowjob Mickey Mod,

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD