1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

BDSM / Bondage Punishments of Sexy Girls

Discussion in 'BDSM, Bondage And Torture' started by mixon7, Jan 30, 2019.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Merula vs. Her Delayed Escape
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    What's the best way to get a significant other to come home from a trip early? Merula sends hers self-bondage videos as ideas to try on her. Her rigging today starts off simple enough with a crotch chain and handcuff hogtie. Squirming playfully for the camera, her only wish is that somebody is beside her to hold the keys. Eventually she decides it's time to get free, accidently knocking the key inside the cage by accident. Retrieving it in the cramped cage will certainly be more difficult. Merula doesn't know it yet, but her misfortune is just beginning.

Media Info:
    Format: MPEG-4
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Duration: 12 min 53 s
    Size: 157 MiB

Tags: Ballgag, Cage, Escaping, Handcuffs, Hogtie, Jeans, Pantyhose, Self-Bondage, Shorts

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD

2. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Brittany vs. The Forced Experiment
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    As per the norm around here when a newbie wants to know more about the fabled magic wand, I'm happy to let them experiment. Brittany starts off in a catsuit with a handy crotch zipper for keeping the wand pressed hard against her. Once the zippers close around the head there's no escaping it. A multitude of belts strap her down tight to the chair while a large red ballgag keeps her quiet. When the vibe goes to work it looks at first that maybe I and misjudged its power over women. By the third interval however, the story starts to change and her resilience starts to fade.

Media Info:
    Duration: 15 min 41 s
    Size: 261 MiB

Tags: Ballgag, Belts, Catsuit, Forcedorgasm, Magicwand, Orgasmdenial, Science

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD

3. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

SB Challenge: Amelia's Thumbcuffs
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Amelia was almost certain she'd be the first to escape a self-bondage challenge. All she needed to do was to gag herself and put on four thumbcuffs for 10 minutes. After which, the key around her neck would make for an easy release. Like so many before though, though, her cockyness wouldn't get her free. Preparing for a quick release, she tries to get the key from around her neck without much luck. As Amelia's position becomes more and more uncomfortable, desperation kicks in. This, of course, only makes her situation worse.

Media Info:
    Duration: 12 min 15 s
    Size: 149 MiB

Tags: Ballgag, Challenge, Self-Bondage, Thumbcuffs, Tricked

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD

4. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Tara vs. Her Inspection
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    After being locked in her chastity belt for 3 weeks Tara's attitude had increased by leaps and bounds. Suffering the embarrassment of it showing under clothes and other inconveniences, she was willing to do just about anything to get it off. With that in mind she is bolted to a pallet table to inspect the belt and ensure it's not tampered with. If she's tickled and teased a bit; I'm sure she won't mind. Not if she doesn't want to spend another week locked inside the chastity belt.

Media Info:
    Duration: 10 min 39 s
    Size: 194 MiB

Tags: Ballgag, Chastitybelt, Device, Strict, Tickling, Yogapants

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD

5. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Viorica vs. The Deck Bolts
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Viorica loves to escape so every once in awhile I have to go over the top. A few spare 2x4's, pipe strapping, and 3.5" (9cm) deck bolts was all it took. Initially she thought she could slip out until the first bolts went in. Soon both wrists, legs and even her waist were bolted in place. Right away I can't help myself and tickle her exposed sides. Viorica thrashes against the straps without so much as a creak. Some vetwrap makes a nice blindfold and the crop comes out next. Watching her squirm with anticipation and nervous giggles makes this update priceless.

Media Info:
    Duration: 8 min 34 s
    Size: 127 MiB

Tags: Blindfold, Crop, Hardware, Nudity, Tickling, Vetwrap, Vibrator

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD

6. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Mesa vs. The Ziptie Bind
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    All it takes is one ziptie to render someone helpless. So when Mesa starts out with over a dozen, there's no illusion any escape is going to be easy if at all. Every part of her is encircled with a ziptie and only goes downhill from there. She tries to make the best of it, hoping for a comfortable position. Relief comes soon enough, but not in the form of scissors like she hoped. Instead a vibrator is ziptied against her pussy and switched to high.

Media Info:
    Duration: 12 min 13 s
    Size: 217 MiB

Tags: Chairtie, Magicwand, Nudity, Rigging, Strict, Zipties

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD

7. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Madison vs. Her Own Gift
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    With a week already past Madison was beginning to miss her boyfriend. If she was being honest, his hands tying her up was what was on her mind. Rummaging through the toy bag an idea struck her. She could still have her fun and maybe get those skilled hands back to her a bit quicker. With her camera set up, Madison puts on her favorite pantyhose and hogcuffs herself. Struggling for the camera she wonders why she doesn't tie herself more often. The question doesn't go unanswered long, however, as getting the key she put in her pantyhose is more difficult than she expected. Madison knows she can tear her favorite hose to get free but wants to save it as a last resort. As the key slides further down her leg her mistake becomes clear but it's too late.

Media Info:
    Duration: 14 min 59 s
    Size: 303 MiB

Tags: Ballgag, Handcuffs, Hogcuff, Pantyhose, Self-Bondage

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD

8. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Hannah vs. A Bad Influence
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    I realized all too late the monster I had created. Just the suggestion of the crazy idea and Hannah was all over it. I was reluctant at first as I suspected it might be too much for her but Hannah was having none of that. With a sigh, I gathered the pipes, chains, and rope and started her off with a arm to leg hogtie. Balanced on a padded horse, the two pipes slid under her arms and legs while being held up with chain to suspension hooks. After pulling away the horse, Hannah was held up by only the pipes, her face happily grinning. Her mood changed a bit once the panel gag was strapped in place. I assured her she could spend as much time as she wanted struggling in the air.

Media Info:
    Duration: 8 min 40 s
    Size: 145 MiB

Tags: Chains, Device, Hogtie, Panelgag, Rigging, Rope, Suspension, Trainergag

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD

9. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Athena vs. The Forced Experiment
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    When proposing the idea of this experiment I got as far as orgasm before Athena was all in. Minutes later she's tied down to a bed in a tight spreadeagle. Of course, a magic wand securely tied in place as well. With her jeans acting as a buffer, it takes a while for Athena to get warmed up. Still, the end result is not that surprising. Even with obstacles the wand is relentless and won't stop until she cums.

Media Info:
    Duration: 19 min 41 s
    Size: 327 MiB

Tags: Ballgag, Blindfold, Forcedorgasm, Orgasms, Science, Shorts, Spreadeagle

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD

10. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Leeda vs. The Pleasure Bind
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    It's always fun introducing a new girl to the joys of the magic wand. For Leeda I had special plans and started her off with a simple frog and breast tie and a dash of handcuffs to keep her tame. After she tested out the ropes I positioned the wand between her legs and secured it with a tight rope harness. To be sure it stays on its mark, another rope cinches her legs together leaving her writhing in pleasure. Unbeknownst to her, it was only on low but not for long. High or low Leeda was certain of one thing though; she didn't want it to stop.

Media Info:
    Duration: 12 min 41 s
    Size: 190 MiB

Tags: Ballgag, Drool, Newbie, Frogtie, Handcuffs, Magicwand, Nudity, Orgasms, Stockings

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD

11. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Sky vs. Zipties & Pantyhose
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Some classics never die: pantyhose and zipties chief among them. A lover of both, Sky is more than happy to be the canvas for them to be combined. At least, that is, until her elbows start to touch, but by then there's no escape. Even her ballgag is ziptied, pulling it deep into her mouth. Despite the helplessness of her situation Sky gives it her all, knowing that breaking one tie is near impossible, let alone a dozen. Who knows, maybe in a hour I'll toss her some scissors. Probably not though; she looks too damn good the way she is.

Media Info:
    Duration: 11 min 40 s
    Size: 195 MiB

Tags: Ballgag, Drool, Elbowcinch, Frogtie, Nudity, Pantyhose, Rigging, Zipties

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD

12. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Abby vs. The Bikini Pose
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    The heavy leather cuffs around her arms, legs and neck were more than enough to keep Abby pinned to the floor. Then again, there is no such thing as too secure. So, with adjustable velcro straps, the extra wiggle room she previously had was soon removed. Given her vulnerable position I wanted to give her good reason to squirm and the magic wand is just the tool for the job. Secured firmly against her pussy, it didn't take long before she was squirming against it. Knowing she can't get away, Abby did what any smart girl would do; she submitted and enjoyed herself.

Media Info:
    Duration: 11 min 29 s
    Size: 140 MiB

Tags: Ballgag, Device, Forcedorgasm, Leather, Magicwand

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD

13. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Abby vs. Her Leg Shake
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Abby was understandably nervous having been shocked before. Tied loosely to her chair, she can stand, but only just. Her crotch rope makes sure her movement is restricted. Vulnerable, she sees the remote in my hand and tries to prepare herself. Without warning, Abby jumps up, or at least tries to. The crotch rope stops her hard and Abby must use her leg muscles to hover over the charged copper bar. Her legs start to shake in trying to hold the position, the fear of getting shocked keeping her afloat. Little does she know that it was actually turned off a minute ago. Eventually, she realizes she can sit down, only for the power to come back on, and the process to be repeated all over again.

Media Info:
    Duration: 19 min 12 s
    Size: 319 MiB

Tags: Ballgag, Chairtie, Electricity, Gagtalk, Predicament, Rigging, Rope

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD

14. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Autumn vs. The Orgasm Lesson
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Despite being told that orgasms without permission would be met with consequences, more orgasms was unlikely to have been what Autumn envisioned. Frogtied and spread on top of a cage, the ropes holding her down tight, her struggles do not gain much purchase. A suspended magic wand is lowered against her pussy forcing an instant reaction. It doesn't take long before the first of many orgasms overtake her. Overwhelmed by the vibrations, Autumn tries to move away but the wand simply bounces perfectly back into place. As the third orgasm in as many minutes overtakes her, I wonder how many more it will take for her to learn her lesson.

Media Info:
    Duration: 11 min 44 s
    Size: 141 MiB

Tags: Bitgag, Costume, Forcedorgasm, Frogtie, Magicwand, Orgasms, Rope, Schoolgirl, Skirt, Tapedfists

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD

15. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Merula vs. The Elbow Crush
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Vetwrap on its own doesn't look very impressive. It's thin, and tears almost as easily as paper. As Merula plays with a roll, I challenge her to give it a try. Her hands are wrapped into fists first to keep her fingers from ruining the fun. Her legs already frogtied, her arms and elbows are next. Before even half a roll is used she's helpless, but that doesn't mean another couple of layers aren't needed. After ten minutes of struggling she has no hope of escape. By this point, her heat and sweat have caused the vetwrap to become even stronger. Worse, it continues to pull her elbows tight, giving her zero relief.

Media Info:
    Duration: 12 min 50 s
    Size: 214 MiB

Tags: Armbinder, Ballgag, Elbowcinch, Frogtie, Rigging, Vetwrap

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD

16. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Bella vs. Technical Difficulties
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    With her boyfriend working late every night for a month Bella was getting very lonely. Taking matters into her own hands she raided his toybox and started to put a plan together to get him home early. Setting her phone to record and transmit the video after 15 minutes she put on her show. Dressed in his favorite leotard she went to work securing herself to the couch. Having fun struggling around and teasing him she figured that it was time to get free only to find her key had fallen down. Trapped for real panic instantly grips her, especially when she realizes that her boyfriend likely won't be home for another 8 hours. Her only hope of escape rests in the video automatically being sent to him but has no way to know if it worked.

Media Info:
    Duration: 14 min 59 s
    Size: 302 MiB

Tags: Ballgag, Belts, Computer, Handcuffs, Leotard, Pantyhose, Rigging, Self-Bondage

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD

17. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Amelia vs. The Circus Colors
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Amelia had a lot of trepidation coming through the door. Everything in the room was new to her, with restraints and gear completely foreign to her. It would be a day of firsts, starting with a tightly laced corset. Coils of rope encircled her wrists securing them together behind her back. Several more wrap around her chest, arms, elbows, and shoulders keeping them in a tight box. Her legs soon followed and left in a frogtie. Completing her trek of firsts, a proper ballgag slides into her mouth while I tighten the numerous straps. I can't tell if she loves it or hates it; I just know she'll be there a while to decide on her own.

Media Info:
    Duration: 11 min 0 s
    Size: 178 MiB

Tags: Ballgag, Corset, Newbie, Frogtie, Jeans, Pantyhose, Rope, Shorts, Trainergag

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD

18. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Harmony vs. The Mummy Virgin
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    It has been a while since I had the opportunity to tie Harmony up again. I knew exactly what I was going to do, or so I thought. She made it perfectly clear that she really wanted to be mummified. Who am I to argue? With her in her bikini I wrap all her limbs in plastic before sealing her tight with black pallet wrap. A little chain and vetwrap secure her hair to the headboard and feet down below. Before wrapping her head in layers of vetwrap I asked her to try and escape. I was met with an incredulous look as if to say, why would I ever want to do that? I think she likes it!

Media Info:
    Duration: 14 min 37 s
    Size: 221 MiB

Tags: Bikini, Blindfold, Hairtie, Mummification, Othergag, Strict, Vetwrap

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD

19. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Rayna vs. The Taped Frog
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Rayna is back for some tape and pantyhose fun this week. I start things off right with a tight pink ballgag. A little vetwrap and plenty of tape go on her fists next to keep her prying fingers useless. Next her pantyhosed legs are wrapped into a frogtie with her arms getting the same treatment. Rayna soon feels the tightening effect the tape has on her limbs and struggles futilely to get them free. If things were not challenging enough, I pull some hose over her head and wrap tape over her eyes and over her ball gag pushing it in even tighter. If only she could see how sexy she looks!

Media Info:
    Duration: 18 min 29 s
    Size: 279 MiB

Tags: Ballgag, Blindfold, Frogtie, Pantyhose, Tapebondage, Tapegag, Tapedfists

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD

20. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Johannie vs. A Little Cooldown
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Almost immediately after putting ropes on her Johannie wanted out. It had all been fun and games to her when she assumed she could just wiggle free whenever she liked. Once the last few knots were tied, however, reality snapped into place. Escape wasn't going to be so easy. The large ballgag pushed into her mouth did nothing to improve her mood. She was showering me with unintelligible insults, so there was only one thing to do. Picking her up, I brought her up to the bedroom and tossed her onto the bed. It was obvious Johannie just needed a little time to cool down. Shutting the door behind me, I was confident her attitude would vastly improve in a couple of hours.

Media Info:
    Duration: 8 min 16 s
    Size: 100.0 MiB

Tags: Ballgag, Drool, Rope, Skirt

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD