1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

Ballbusting. Extreme femdom. Oh, I can't look at this

Discussion in 'Female Domination - FemDom' started by hentaimania, Aug 31, 2015.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. hentaimania
    Sarah Diavola - Ballbusting Naked Intruder

Extra Screenshots
    [​IMG]

Keywords: Ballbusting, Ball busting, Ballkick, Female Domination
    Starring: Sarah Diavola

Why are all these naked men showing up in my garage??? They come from everywhere, hearing about my prowess and the sexy dominant friends I always have over. They sneak in, try to get a glimpse of our power, and they inevitably get caught. Goddess Amadahy is my lovely guest this time, and she knows exactly what to do with a stupid, naked, masked intruder. Did he really think the mask would protect him from anything? HA!
    We rip his balls to shreds with our high heels, our nails, and our bare feet. We hit him from the front, from the back, all while he's tied up like a whipping boy with no escape from the punishment. We make him dance like a puppet, bashing his balls as hard as we can. No one sneaks into our property without paying for it.

File Info:
    File Type: WMV
    Duration: 00:09:35
    Video: VC-1 (WMV3), 1280x720, , 4003 kb/s
    Audio: WMA , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 64.0 kb/s
    File Size: 281 MB

Look on Screenshot
    [​IMG]

Download
    Download_Ballbusting_Naked_Intruder.rar_from_fboom.me

2. hentaimania
  3. hentaimania
    Esmi Lee & January Seraph - Ball Busting

Extra Screenshots
    [​IMG]

Keywords: Ballbusting, Ball busting, Ballkick, Boots, High Heels, Female Domination
    Starring: Esmi Lee & January Seraph

Mistresses January and Esmi despise slaves with tiny cocks and balls and love to inflict severe punishment on them as if having such worthless sex organs was not punishment enough! The Mistresses have fun busting his nuts with kick after kick, mixing in some ball punching just for fun. With his wrists and ankles shackled, the slave can only writhe in his chains as the pain gets worse and worse, by the time Esmi delivers a series of ferocious knees into his nuts, the bitch is totally broken. The Mistresses stop to make fun if his purple and blue balls, then deliver one last brutal knee before leaving him hanging in bondage, waiting for them to punish him again.

File Info:
    File Type: MP4
    Duration: 00:06:29
    Video: AVC, 1280x720, 30.000 FPS, 6500 kb/s
    Audio: AAC LC, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 128 kb/s
    File Size: 306 MB

Look on Screenshot
    [​IMG]

Download
    Download_Esmi_Lee__amp__January_Seraph_Ball_Busting.rar_from_fboom.me

4. hentaimania
    Kristina Rose - Cheerleader Ball Sadist

Extra Screenshots
    [​IMG]

Starring: Kristina Rose

Cruel cheerleader captain Kristina Rose needs help practicing her cheer routine, and who better to help than her infatuated wannabe cheer boy. She knows he will do anything she says to get on the squad and his balls will make a perfect target to work on her high kicks. She really enjoys herself as she relentlessly nails his balls with hard kick after hard kick. She strips him naked and continues her cruel kicking target practice. He repeatedly falls to the ground from her painful testicle bludgeoning but she just laughs at him and drags him to his feet for more high kicks. This new practice method really helps her kicking form and sends the boy off to fetch the rest of the squad once she is done abusing his battered nuts!

File Info:
    Duration: 00:12:12
    Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 29.970 FPS, 11.0 Mb/s
    Audio: AAC LC, 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 320 kb/s
    File Size: 990 MB

Look on Screenshot
    [​IMG]

Download
    Download_Kristina_Rose_Cheerleader_Ball_Sadist.part1.rar_from_fboom.me
    Download_Kristina_Rose_Cheerleader_Ball_Sadist.part2.rar_from_fboom.me

5. hentaimania
    Vivian Leigh - Goddess Vivian Disgusting Slut Sacks

Extra Screenshots
    [​IMG]

Starring: Vivian Leigh

Goddess Vivian Leigh is sick of her slave's disgusting slut sacks. She tells her slave that today is the day she will destroy his disgusting balls. Goddess Vivian Leigh kicks and punches his pathetic balls until they are completely destroyed.

File Info:
    Duration: 00:07:04
    Video: AVC, 1280x720, 30.000 FPS, 6500 kb/s
    Audio: AAC LC, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 129 kb/s
    File Size: 334 MB

Look on Screenshot
    [​IMG]

Download
    Download_Vivian_Leigh_Goddess_Vivian_Disgusting_Slut_Sacks.rar_from_fboom.me