1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

BallBusted & Cock Torture Scenes

Discussion in 'Female Domination - FemDom' started by xdarkangelx, Jun 9, 2018.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. xdarkangelx
    xdarkangelx

Vip Poster+

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Sadurnus - Afternoon Ballbusting

A kick in the balls, just for the good start of the day. She's having fun but the pain is brutal! My balls are shattered! She kicks in the front and from behind. There's no mercy even When I'm crouched. Enjoy her roughness!

Filesize: 419 MB
    Duration: 00:10:50
    Resolution: 1280x720
    Video: MPEG-4, 25.000 FPS , 5280 kb/s
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 127 kb/s

Genre: Ballbusting, Ballkicking, Ballklicking, CBT, Cock Torture, Ball Abuse

Download: Keep2share.cc

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

2. xdarkangelx
    xdarkangelx

Vip Poster+

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Fetish Liza - punishment time, open your legs

Filesize: 621 MB
    Duration: 00:16:07
    Resolution: 1920x1080
    Video: MPEG-4, 50.000 FPS , 5000 kb/s
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 384 kb/s

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

3. xdarkangelx
    xdarkangelx

Vip Poster+

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Ann Get rid of the wax

Filesize: 170 MB
    Duration: 00:06:28
    Resolution: 720x406
    Video: MPEG-4, 29.970 FPS , 3418 kb/s
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 244 kb/s

Download and Enjoy

4. xdarkangelx
    xdarkangelx

Vip Poster+

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Egg's Torture

Filesize: 255 MB
    Duration: 00:04:13
    Video: MPEG-4, 25.000 FPS , 8298 kb/s
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 160 kb/s

Download and Enjoy

5. xdarkangelx
    xdarkangelx

Vip Poster+

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Destroyed By Punch

Filesize: 24.3 MB
    Duration: 00:11:50
    Resolution: 768x432
    Video: MPEG-4, 25.000 FPS , 236 kb/s
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 48.0 kb/s

Download and Enjoy

6. xdarkangelx
    xdarkangelx

Vip Poster+

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Tasha Holz - Fucking Balls

First she mock him, when she asks how it is to have balls. She simulates it with two tennis balls in a sock, hanging down and swinging between her legs. Then she has the terrific idea to use them as a lethal weapon against his balls! Swinging tennis balls hitting his bollocks many times and make him scream, whimpering and begging for mercy. But no mercy for him, the more he screams the more fun she has to hurt his nuts, make them match the size of the tennis balls...

At the end she floors him with a brutal swift high heel kick in the balls.

Filesize: 299 MB
    Duration: 00:07:38
    Video: MPEG-4, 50.000 FPS , 5298 kb/s
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 161 kb/s

Download and Enjoy

7. xdarkangelx
    xdarkangelx

Vip Poster+

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Full weight ball and cock stomping

His genitals are at the feet of the girls, the slave is completely fixed, he can only watch as Miss Jane and Lady Chantal brutally hit his balls. The girls did not have any mercy, they tormented their screaming victim with lots of pleasure. Again and again the full weight of a lady weighs on his balls.

Filesize: 301 MB
    Duration: 00:07:23
    Video: MPEG-4, 25.000 FPS , 5522 kb/s
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 161 kb/s

Download and Enjoy

8. xdarkangelx
    xdarkangelx

Vip Poster+

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Patrizia - Slave Abused In The Forest

Slave is forced to cum tied up between two trees. Before he is allowed to cum she slaps the stiff cock. After jerking he gets his dick slapped again.

Filesize: 349 MB
    Duration: 00:09:03
    Resolution: 720x576
    Video: MPEG-4, 25.000 FPS , 5000 kb/s

Download and Enjoy

9. xdarkangelx
    xdarkangelx

Vip Poster+

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Brazilian Bitch - Too horny to feel pain!

This horny guy got a huge boner. His erect penis remains stiff and upright from the beginning till the end of this video, no matter how hard and brutal the Brazilian Bitch treats his cock and balls! She make his stiff cock bouncing around by many hard high heel kicks. Also hard beatings with her gloved hand, kicking of strictly tied up balls and heavy weights hanging on his balls. Alternating masturbating and beating of his cock. Her aim is to make him cum just by beating his cock! Regardless of the brutal ball kicking before, the hard cock beatings and the weights dangling on his nuts, he squirts a huge amount of sperm to satisfy his Mistress! She literally beats the last drop out of his tied up testicle sack. No wonder his cock got many bruises and bl**ding spots at the very end of her special treatment.

Filesize: 471 MB
    Duration: 00:12:13
    Video: MPEG-4, 25.000 FPS , 5000 kb/s

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

10. xdarkangelx
    xdarkangelx

Vip Poster+

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Mistress Kandy Kink - You're Just Going To Have To Take It

Mistress Kandy pats her slave�s head and asks whether he�s going to give her any trouble. He answers �no� and Kandy laughs, �as if he could!� The camera pulls back, showing the slave suspended from the ceiling in cuffs, while spreader bars separate his ankles. Kandy begins with her definition of love-taps to his nuts, using her running shoes. This would bring many slaves to their knees, but not this one, lol! Her kicks get the slave hard as a rock, which incites Kandy to kick even harder. After more kicks, she takes his balls in hand only to find one testicle has retreated inside the slave�s body, in an attempt to avoid further blows. She fondles his balls and strokes his cock until both nuts are again hanging low. She strokes him and says she will make him feel better, until she suddenly delivers an unsuspecting series of kicks to his groin. She strokes him some more but this times the slave seems more aware because he knows what is to come... and it does. The slave exclaims �fuck� and Kandy says she knows that response simply means he wants more kicks. She removes her shoes and the sound of flesh on flesh soon fills the air.

She begins to pummel his balls with upper hand slaps, and just when the slave appears to break, she strokes his cock again. �Poor little baybee� she says, as she strokes his cock before lifting it up and slapping his nuts. She resumes kicking. The slave is suffering but his hard-on tells the truth; it turns him on and that means more hard kicks. Kandy yanks on his cock as hard as she can, which makes the slave rock forward on his tip toes and forces his head back. Unable to see, she delivers another hard kick to his battered berries. She alternates between kicking him with each foot and again yanks on his cock. More stroking ensues, which brings him close to the edge of release, before it�s back to slapping and kicking. Kandy approaches behind him and reaches between his legs as she pulls his nuts towards the floor. The more she hurts him, the more sadistic she gets, and the punching, slapping and kicking of his nuts intensifies. She tells him his cock and balls are useless and therefore have to be t0rtured. To humiliate him, she pulls his cock between his legs and between his balls, which makes it look like a big swollen pussy. �Look at that camel toe� she says, as she repeatedly slaps his �pussy�. This is a pure ballbusting scene, and if you�ve ever fantasized about having your nuts brutalized for nine full minutes, this is the clip for you!

Filesize: 741 MB
    Duration: 00:09:16
    Video: MPEG-4, 29.970 FPS , 10.8 Mb/s
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 317 kb/s

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

11. xdarkangelx
    xdarkangelx

Vip Poster+

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Melanie Balls in Bondage

I'm about to take Foot Worship to the extreme. I use heavy bondage and heavier cock and ball discipline to train My slave in the art of Foot Slavery. He will serve Bound as my humble foot rest or have his balls destroyed. And I will enjoy every second of his suffering.

Filesize: 839 MB
    Duration: 00:10:23
    Video: MPEG-4, 29.970 FPS , 11.1 Mb/s
    Audio: AAC, channel0, 192 kb/s

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

12. xdarkangelx
    xdarkangelx

Vip Poster+

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Ze Mistress - Seance SM # 1

�Ze� Mistress just enjoys giving her slaves full treatment as she dresses up in a nurse outfit. She takes them through a variety of punishments such as bondage, oral sex, dildo, tit punishment, urethral play and shaving. To do all of this she has the aid and help from one of her other slaves. He doesn�t get off the hook as he must go through some CBT electro stimulation. So come see if the Mistress has the medical tools to get the job done!

Filesize: 609 MB
    Duration: 01:22:31
    Resolution: 512x384
    Video: Windows Media, 25.000 FPS , 955 kb/s
    Audio: WMA, 2 channels, 64.0 kb/s

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

13. xdarkangelx
    xdarkangelx

Vip Poster+

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The Hunteress - Why Are You Staring At Me Slave?

In the longer first femdom pov part she calls you a wimp and a loser, just good enough to be kicked in the balls. Long muscular legs view from different angles. As well as upskirt view from low down slaves position.In the second part talking about fitness workout, flexing and posing. She got her strong muscles not only from workout, but also from whipping, caning and kicking men in the balls...

Filesize: 425 MB
    Duration: 00:11:00
    Video: MPEG-4, 50.000 FPS , 5000 kb/s

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

14. xdarkangelx
    xdarkangelx

Vip Poster+

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Melanie Busted

I come home and catch My slave playing with My shoes instead of doing his chores. I string up his testicles and spank his ass and balls to teach him a lesson. I haven't been strict enough lately and need to punish him. I belt My shoes to his face to remind him why he is in trouble. With a humbler on his balls I pinch his nuts with My toes while I continue to spank his ass. Then I make him lick the feet he desires so much.

Filesize: 723 MB
    Duration: 00:08:33
    Video: MPEG-4, 29.970 FPS , 11.6 Mb/s
    Audio: AAC, channel0, 192 kb/s

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

15. xdarkangelx
    xdarkangelx

Vip Poster+

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Goddess Maya Liyer & Mistress Courtney - Ballbusting in straight jacket

Goddess Maya Liyer and Mistress Courtney take advantage of a slave in a dark, kinky London dungeon. They put this submissive slave into a real old straight jacket and bring him into a position, where they can kick and punch his little balls without mercy

Filesize: 297 MB
    Duration: 00:10:01
    Video: MPEG-4, 25.000 FPS , 4000 kb/s
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 128 kb/s

Download and Enjoy

16. xdarkangelx
    xdarkangelx

Vip Poster+

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Lady Victoria Valente - Overknee Leather boots: Boot licker, tail torture and precum on my boots!

Lady Victoria Valente: Some movie settings are shown in Splitscreen: After a break the game continues, now I wear overknee leather boots! He should rub my slave piece with the tongue. And that is what makes him eager and greedy! There follows a CBT game and my riding grop game. The tail is lightly wanked with 2 fingers. With the rider I hit the tail tip. Horny rub on my boots and there it happens: Precum! The sperm runs on my boots! Such a mess, lick my boots again clean slave!

Filesize: 471 MB
    Duration: 00:10:03
    Video: MPEG-4, 29.970 FPS , 6407 kb/s
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 129 kb/s

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

17. xdarkangelx
    xdarkangelx

Vip Poster+

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Alexis Grace, Meana & Mia - Busting His Pathetic Balls

Filesize: 183 MB
    Duration: 00:07:55
    Video: AVI, 30.000 FPS , 3086 kb/s
    Audio: MPEG Audio, 2 channels, 128 kb/s

Download and Enjoy

18. xdarkangelx
    xdarkangelx

Vip Poster+

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Carlin & Leila - Broke Dick Mountain

Two girls tying a dick so it can't get off and then making fun of the ex because he can't get off while being stroked by two laughing girls. It's even more fun than it sounds... actually, you know what? Just buy this one. :)

Filesize: 590 MB
    Duration: 00:14:36
    Video: Windows Media, 29.970 FPS , 6000 kb/s
    Audio: WMA, 6 channels, 440 kb/s

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

19. xdarkangelx
    xdarkangelx

Vip Poster+

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Nurse Fluffy - London River

Nurse Fluffy has been called to care for OT's wife while he is out on a business trip. When Fluffy is introduced to London he can tell right away that she is severely disturbed. She must be kept in a straight jacket at all times. She is aggressive, hyper sexual, and her mood shifts uncontrollably. She harasses him constantly while he is performing his care taking duties, even when he threatens to shock her with the only tool at his disposal to protect himself from her. He feels safe physically at least. London is kept in constant bondage to protect her from herself, but most of all to protect him. Everything is going will until London works her way out of her straight jacket and begins to stalk her frightened nurse through the house.

She lurks in the crawlspace under the house until her nurse; her prey is in the right place for her to pounce. She subdues him quickly and he wakes up in the straight jacket that she had been wearing. London is no more sane than she had been before though, and to Fluffy's horror, she has more in mind than to just keep him tied up. She wants to play.

She starts toying with him almost immediately, putting clothespins on his cock and shocking him with the very device that he was given to protect himself from her. She then decides to groom him a bit. She has him mummified on the floor with all of him covered except his mouth, feet, cock, and balls. She starts by plucking out his pubic hair and moves on to his feet. She uses a rasp to peel skin away from his soles before dumping the skin into his mouth. Fluffy struggles to spit it out in disgust, but with a ring gag in his mouth, he finds it impossible to to anything but swallow.

Then London brings out the staples. She has Fluffy restrained to her coffee table and has decided to play doctor. She pretends to patch up an imagined injury to his genitals. After "fixing" his dick, nuts, and taint she moves on to her favorite part. London restrains Fluffy over the toilet and uses a vibrator to extract cum from his cock. She then opens his ass with a speculum and proceeds to give Fluffy an anal cream pie with his own cum. How much bad behavior can one crazy woman get into before her husband comes home? London is finding out.

Filesize: 1.23 GB
    Duration: 01:01:02
    Resolution: 850x480
    Video: MPEG-4, 23.976 FPS , 2761 kb/s
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 109 kb/s

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

20. xdarkangelx
    xdarkangelx

Vip Poster+

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Cybill Troy - Foreskin Torture & Cock Whipping

Filesize: 59.9 MB
    Duration: 00:10:20
    Resolution: 720x406
    Video: MPEG-4, 29.970 FPS , 640 kb/s
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 159 kb/s

Download and Enjoy