1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

BallBusted & Cock Torture Scenes

Discussion in 'Female Domination - FemDom' started by xdarkangelx, Jun 9, 2018.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. xdarkangelx
    xdarkangelx

Vip Poster+

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Horrific Assault (Brutally Beaten For Lacking Empathy) (Mariah & Natalya)

Mariah and Natalya keep a slave restrained in their basement. Whenever they have a bad day, the slave is always there, so they can take it out on him. Both girls need a little cheering up, so they start by kicking the tied-up slave in the balls. His pain always makes them giggle and feel a little better. But the ball kicking just isn�t enough to make up for the rest of the day being so awful. Natalya starts to whip the slave�s back while Mariah kicks his testicles. Soon the girls are whipping, kicking, and slapping the slave in the face as hard as they can. Carrying out the intense beating is making things feel a little better, but then, the girls decide they are mad at the slave. It never expressed any empathy for them, when they told it they were having a bad day. The slave never displayed any concern for the girls� feelings. It�s like he doesn�t care about them at all. The slave tries to apologize, but the girls aren�t over being mad at him. They yell at the slave and beat it, so at least they know it can feel something. Pain at least, if not empathy. It�s not enough. They are still mad, so they leave the slave tied up so that they can get something even worse to beat him with. They want to hit him more and harder until he�s really sorry.

Filesize: 681 MB
    Duration: 00:08:52
    Resolution: 1920x1080
    Video: MPEG-4, 29.970 FPS , 10.4 Mb/s
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 316 kb/s

Genre: Ballbusting, Ballkicking, Ballklicking, CBT, Cock Torture, Ball Abuse

Download: Keep2share.cc

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

2. xdarkangelx
    xdarkangelx

Vip Poster+

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Miss Velour And Friends

Filesize: 592 MB
    Duration: 00:19:54
    Resolution: 1280x720
    Video: MPEG-4, 29.970 FPS , 3993 kb/s
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 157 kb/s

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

3. xdarkangelx
    xdarkangelx

Vip Poster+

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

My Ballbusting Slave 2

Filesize: 308 MB
    Duration: 00:22:04
    Video: MPEG-4, 25.000 FPS , 1764 kb/s
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 96.0 kb/s

Download and Enjoy

4. xdarkangelx
    xdarkangelx

Vip Poster+

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Goddess Valora & Nadia White - Nadia & Goddess Valora Plaything

Goddess Valora and Goddess Nadia White are upset with their slave who isn't performing like he should. They force him to stand up while they bust his pathetic balls. The Goddesses take turns kicking and slapping his hanging slut sacks and leave him in a heap on the cold dungeon floor.

Filesize: 221 MB
    Duration: 00:05:57
    Resolution: 1274x720
    Video: MPEG-4, 25.000 FPS , 5115 kb/s
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 128 kb/s

Download and Enjoy

5. xdarkangelx
    xdarkangelx

Vip Poster+

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Testicular Trauma

Filesize: 240 MB
    Duration: 00:06:48
    Resolution: 852x480
    Video: MPEG-4, 21.275 FPS , 4762 kb/s
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 165 kb/s

Download and Enjoy

6. xdarkangelx
    xdarkangelx

Vip Poster+

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Amy please stop it

Filesize: 401 MB
    Duration: 00:10:23
    Video: MPEG-4, 50.000 FPS , 5000 kb/s
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 384 kb/s

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

7. xdarkangelx
    xdarkangelx

Vip Poster+

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Megan Devil - Gonads Detonation

The hottie Megan Devil destroys her servant's balls for saying she's overweight. What the hell was he thinking ? He gets lots of front and back kicks, punches and scratches.

Filesize: 338 MB
    Duration: 00:09:19
    Video: MPEG-4, 59.940 FPS , 5000 kb/s
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 125 kb/s

Download and Enjoy

8. xdarkangelx
    xdarkangelx

Vip Poster+

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Catherine deSade - A Whimpering Slave

Catherine deSade makes a feminine slave balance in a very precarious position. If he doesn't learn to take her smacks to his ass, and pain to his cock and balls, he'll fall right on his face.

Filesize: 281 MB
    Duration: 00:18:20
    Video: Flash Video, 25.000 FPS , 2000 kb/s
    Audio: MPEG Audio, 2 channels, 128 kb/s

Download and Enjoy

9. xdarkangelx
    xdarkangelx

Vip Poster+

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

CANT EVEN GET HARD FOR ME? Starring Astro Domina (HD Version)

This silly little fool has been desperately begging for the opportunity to jerk his miniscule dick in the presence of his Goddess. Today, Astro Domina is in an extremely playful and generous mood, and so she instructed her slave to strip off his clothes, get down on his knees, and jerk off for her amusement. As one might suspect, this blow hard is all talk, and no action. He cant even get half a hard on, and thats while kneeling right in front of such a breathtakingly beautiful Asian Goddess.

Try as he might, he can not please his Goddess, and so she finds great amusement in verbally degrading him even further. He tries various positions and hand methods in a futile attempt to jerk his cock to orgasm before Astro Domina is fed up with his incompetence and impotence and orders him to stop and crawl away.

Filesize: 170 MB
    Duration: 00:08:34
    Video: MPEG-4, 25.000 FPS , 2644 kb/s
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 127 kb/s

Download and Enjoy

10. xdarkangelx
    xdarkangelx

Vip Poster+

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Lady Victoria Valente � Heavy CBT and face slapping in the cage

Lady Victoria Valente: Splitscreen Clip: My slave Made will be with me all week! Here you can see a small section of the long-term education! The Made is in the cage! Adorned with a leather mask and fettered gloves tied to the bars. I am starting with a nice electric CBT game! Again and again the Made has to bear the electric shock on the sack! At the same time, the magic twitches so beautifully! And so I am not bored, the nipples are also treated and face slapping again and again! After the electric CBT game, I switch and bring a snap shackle to the balls. This will of course be equipped with a heavy leather bag! Weights on sack for my Made! And then he should swing the heavy leather sack beautifully! I push the sack with my long overknee leather boot! Blow your hands on the testicles and testicles! And again and again I grab the nipples of my Made and treat my cheeks with earpins. A very intense game!

Splitscreen clip: Meine Made wird ganze Woche bei mir sein! Hier siehst Du einen kleinen Ausschnitt der Langzeiterziehung! Made steht im Kafig! Geschmuckt mit einer Ledermaske und Fesselhandschuhen an Gitterstabe gefesselt. Ich fange an mit einem schonen Elektro CBT Spiel! Immer wieder hat Made Stromschlage am Sack zu ertragen! Dabei zuckt Made so schon! Und damit es mir nicht langweilig wird werden auch noch Brustwarzen behandelt und es hagelt immer wieder Ohrfeigen! Nach dem Elektro CBT Spiel wechsle ich und bringe einen Schnappschakel an den Ballen an. Dieser wird naturlich gleich mit einem schweren Ledersack versehen! Gewichte am Sack fur meine Made! Und dann soll er den schweren Ledersack auch noch schon schwingen! Ich schubse den Sack mit meinem Stiefel an! Schlage mit der Hand auf Hoden und Hoden quetschen! Und immer wieder packe ich mir Nippel meiner Made und behandle Wangen mit Ohrfeigen. Ein sehr intensives Spiel!

Filesize: 543 MB
    Duration: 00:09:59
    Video: MPEG-4, 30.000 FPS ,
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 141 kb/s

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

11. xdarkangelx
    xdarkangelx

Vip Poster+

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Ballbusting And Squeezing By Two Ladies

Filesize: 462 MB
    Duration: 00:15:37
    Video: MPEG-4, 25.000 FPS , 4000 kb/s

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

12. xdarkangelx
    xdarkangelx

Vip Poster+

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Lady Mephista - The Cruel Lesson: The Defiled Boots Part 2

This is the second part of the defiled boots story. Maybe you remember that Lady Mephista slapped this slave's face very hard until he admitted that he has cum on her boots. Now, the cruel lady returns and she is back for make him suffer.

The slave was bound to the chair for hours now, alone in the cold basement. Mephista returns and lights up a cigarette. Somehow he knows that she is back for hurting him and so he tries to deal with her. But whatever he says, the aristocratic goddess has the right answer for him and the more he says the more he is in trouble.

Mephista makes use of her cigarette to torture his nipples and balls. Again and again she lights up the cigarette just to stomp it out on his dick again. The slaves screams a lot and tries to breath the pain away while the cruel lady talks to him with an ice cold voice. She will burn this lesson into his brain.

Filesize: 286 MB
    Duration: 00:09:52
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 192 kb/s

Download and Enjoy

13. xdarkangelx
    xdarkangelx

Vip Poster+

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Rebekka Raynor & Mistress Storm - Slave James in Double Trouble

Under normal circumstances, trouble is a bad thing � in this case, I am not sure. Slave James has been securely tied up to the cross of the dungeon in Club K, just waiting to receive whatever punishment Mistress Rebekka Raynor and Mistress Storm will dish out. If you are up to date with UK Mistresses, you will know that these two Mistresses together could very well, be a dangerous mix for the slave. I don?t want to reveal the full concept of this scene, but what I can tell you, is that it include a lot of screams and strange noises for the slave.

Filesize: 1.75 GB
    Duration: 00:24:23
    Video: MPEG-4, 29.970 FPS , 9999 kb/s
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 256 kb/s

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

14. xdarkangelx
    xdarkangelx

Vip Poster+

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Goddess Emmy Lou - Ball Busted For The First Time

This is my slave's first time having his balls busted, and he's very nervous. I've got his arms and legs bound to the edge of the bed. I start off with my riding crop, slapping the underside of his balls, but once he starts moaning I can't control myself. I tease his disgusting, hard cock, taking his balls in my other hand and squeezing. I can't help but laugh at all of the noises he makes. He's dripping pre-cum everywhere, so I tease the tip of his cock with my hand while continually smacking his balls with my riding crop. After a while, I'm tired of his moaning, so I clamp my hand over his mouth and continue to torture him. When I'm finished, he falls to his knees, where he belongs.

Filesize: 236 MB
    Duration: 00:09:04
    Resolution: 1440x1080
    Video: MPEG-4, 29.970 FPS , 3500 kb/s
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 129 kb/s

Download and Enjoy

15. xdarkangelx
    xdarkangelx

Vip Poster+

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Goddess Maya Liyer - Cbt By The British Ladies

Filesize: 753 MB
    Duration: 00:25:27

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

16. xdarkangelx
    xdarkangelx

Vip Poster+

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Raven's Ballbusting Prisoner

Raven is keeping a slave prisoner as punishment. He is shackled up in the backyard of Mean Girl Manor for all of Us to kick whenever We feel like it. So We decide to take advantage of the helpless slave. He is shackled using handcuffs with his hands high above his head and he has his legs spread apart by this awesome new SPREADER bar that Goddess Raven got to use on slaves so their balls are always COMPLETELY exposed to Our kicks- no matter how hard We kick them!
    In this clip We just go to town on its balls and there is nothing it can do about it! LOL We even tease it once in awhile, getting nice n close to it...and then SLAM! A knee right up into its groin! LOL And the really funny thing is this loser actually gets HARD from Our kicks into it balls!! I guess maybe ANY attention from US for a SLAVE is exciting to them?? Pathetic...

It is SO much fun for Us to abuse these fuckers. And THIS mutherfucker is going to be shackled up outside for a looong time...!!!

Filesize: 826 MB
    Duration: 00:09:28
    Video: MPEG-4, 29.970 FPS , 12.0 Mb/s

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

17. xdarkangelx
    xdarkangelx

Vip Poster+

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The Applicant 5

Filesize: 252 MB
    Duration: 00:08:25
    Video: MPEG-4, 25.000 FPS , 3987 kb/s

Download and Enjoy

18. xdarkangelx
    xdarkangelx

Vip Poster+

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Mistress Courtney - CBT In Berlin

In the german dungeon Avalon Mistress Courtney has tied up her Slave to have some cbt fun with him

Filesize: 307 MB
    Duration: 00:10:21

Download and Enjoy

19. xdarkangelx
    xdarkangelx

Vip Poster+

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Divine Mistress Heather & Victoria Valente - Double Busting

The errant husband is convinced he's been sent to the two ladies by his wife for some fun times, however it soon becomes clear that his wife is more than a little angry that he's been playing away from home. His real fate is that his balls are destined for destruction, the very seed of his betrayal and Mistress Heather and Lady Valente are well equipped to do just that.

Filesize: 322 MB
    Duration: 00:14:22
    Video: MPEG-4, 25.000 FPS , 3010 kb/s
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 117 kb/s

Download and Enjoy

20. xdarkangelx
    xdarkangelx

Vip Poster+

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Viciously Attacking My Slave`s Balls with High-Top Sneakers!

After an infuriating phone call with one of my clients I take my anger out on one of my slaves. I make him get down on all fours and berate him as I pace back and forth and stew. He doesn`t stay down on his hands and knees long as I demand he stand before me and cruelly begin kicking him in the cock and balls extremely hard with my high-top sneakers. I show no mercy as I pummel his crotch with such force that he buckles in pain. "Up, you dirty piece of shit!" I scream at him when he falls to his knees in agony. For minutes on end I deliver blow after excruciating blow to his cock and balls while he cries out in misery and I laugh in delight. Over and over again I annihilate his crotch until he finally falls to the floor in pain. I make him thank me and kiss my shoes before sending him crawling on his way. I`m one evil bitch and I love it!

Filesize: 161 MB
    Duration: 00:08:11
    Resolution: 960x540
    Video: MPEG-4, 29.970 FPS , 2496 kb/s
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels, 152 kb/s

Download and Enjoy