1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

BallBusted & Cock Torture Scenes

Discussion in 'Female Domination - FemDom' started by xdarkangelx, Jun 9, 2018.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. xdarkangelx
    xdarkangelx

Vip Poster+

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Goddess Soma - Reform School Part 2

Goddess Soma has been sent the slave of another Dominatrix. The slave has offended his Mistress and she feels that a heavy hand is needed to straighten him out. Soma forces him to take an array of intense cock and ball torture as a means to remind him of his errors, and makes sure it is not something he will soon forget. A She plays with a penis pump, razor sharp claws, and sounds to show him a lesson!

Video: MP4
    Filesize: 307 MB
    Resolution: 1280x720
    Duration: 00:13:44
    Audio: AAC LC, 2 channels

Genre: Ballbusting, Ballkicking, Ballklicking, CBT, Cock Torture, Ball Abuse

Download: Keep2share.cc

Download and Enjoy

2. xdarkangelx
    xdarkangelx

Vip Poster+

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Goddess Soma - Reform School Part 3

Goddess Soma has been sent the slave of another Dominatrix. The slave has offended his Mistress and she feels that a heavy hand is needed to straighten him out. Soma forces him to take an array of intense cock and ball torture as a means to remind him of his errors, and makes sure it is not something he will soon forget. A She puts his balls in a crushing device, trains him with predicament bondage, and to finish him off, Goddess Soma fucks the slave with her strap-on, to reinforce his position as a little bitch when compared to the stature of his beautiful Mistress.

Filesize: 377 MB
    Duration: 00:16:51

Download and Enjoy

3. xdarkangelx
    xdarkangelx

Vip Poster+

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Kendra Spade - Devoted Foot Slut

Princess Kendra Spade loves a good bitch that worships the ground she walks on and will do anything to lick her soles clean. Her well-trained doormat lives for feet especially if they are a bit stinky from wearing and walking in high heels all day long. As a reward for being so devoted to his Princess's beautiful size 7 feet she rubs and massages his horny cock right before bashing his balls in with her soles.

Filesize: 1.14 GB
    Resolution: 1920x1080
    Duration: 00:13:44

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

4. xdarkangelx
    xdarkangelx

Vip Poster+

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Miss Luminous, Lance - Step Sister Wants His Balls

Lance and Luminous's parents are getting married, so they are about to become step siblings. Lance has always been very attracted to his Step Sister to be, but he has no idea that she is really turned on my hurting men.

She teases him a little in her tight leggings and high heels, then gives him a light knee to the balls. She starts off light, but gets serious really quick...

Lance doesn't know what is happening as she makes him grab her tight perfect ass, and bounces around with her perfect round tits, but keeps kneeing and kicking him in the nuts every time he starts to get hard. After she drops him with a serious of repetitive brutal kicks, she puts him in a scissor hold between her perfect thighs... she has plans for her new step brother...

Lance comes to tied to a wall in a dungeon. His legs are tied up so they are spread apart and his sexy as hell Step Sister to be is standing in front of him shaking her perfect ass.

She wants to welcome Lance to the family, but she isn't sure that his balls are welcome. She teases him relentlessly and kicks and knees him hard, threatening to cut them off. Lance is gagged and has no choice but to try to endure her brutality.

Filesize: 644 MB
    Resolution: 960x540
    Duration: 00:17:50

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

5. xdarkangelx
    xdarkangelx

Vip Poster+

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Mandy Marx - Captured By Your Dick

Trance-like stroke job while I whisper words of your devotion. You can't escape from having your submission reinforced. Your eyes roll. The denial makes you want more denial. You can't escape from your gratitude, nor the truth of yourself. You can't escape my exquisite touch, rocking you into a gentle sea where you are lost in your desire.

Filesize: 383 MB
    Duration: 00:13:54

Download and Enjoy

6. xdarkangelx
    xdarkangelx

Vip Poster+

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Supreme Queen Breaks Balls (4k)

OMG!

This Hot, Young, Brand New, 19yr Old Mean Girl is freaking amazing! This is "Supreme Queen's" very first day being a Mean Girl. And Although she has never done this before, she is learning from the best. She's a super good listener and loves to really put effort into making sure all the slaves feel her wrath!

She was born to be a Queen and have men worship at her perfect feet. I discovered this Queen yesterday and rushed to get her in because she is so perfect in every way. The number one thing I told this Queen before she came to Mean Girl Manor was- don't hold back! Be as brutal as you can be. She totally came through and did not hold back!

Supreme Queen has never kicked anyone in the balls prior to today. But she was so insanely brutal with her tight, toned, dancer legs...wow! And she literally could not believe that I was paying her to be THIS mean to these losers! She also couldn't believe that I literally own them as my PROPERTY and can do whatever I want with them for my profit! It was quite the eye-opener for her. But she made it very clear that she wants MORE! (Her exact words? "I can get paid just for kicking these old freaks in the balls as hard as I want?? Sign me up for MORE!") So plan on seeing more of "The Supreme Queen" around Mean Girl Manor!

We all know that ball busting is my absolute favorite, so I was extremely excited to teach this savage new Mean Girl how to break balls....lol! The Supreme Queen tore through all the slaves balls and it was so epic to watch!

You are going to love this!

Filesize: 3.87 GB
    Resolution: 2720x1530
    Duration: 00:17:15

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

7. xdarkangelx
    xdarkangelx

Vip Poster+

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

riel Kay - 10 Kicks To Lick Ariel Kay's Pussy

Ariel Kay has Lance Hart bound and hanging in her dungeon. She wants to play a game with him. She knows hes crazy about pantyhose and leotards, so she struts around him, reminding him of how long its been since she let him cum.

If you can spread your legs for me while I kick you in your nuts 10 times, Ill let you lick my pussy maybe even let you get off

She makes it clear that he has to desperately want eat hard kick to his blue balls. She squeezes his nuts and hard cock in between kicks, grinding her perfect ass against him. Ariel knows just how to make him beg.

Filesize: 820 MB
    Duration: 00:22:05

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

8. xdarkangelx
    xdarkangelx

Vip Poster+

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Charlotte Sartre & Bunny Colby - Charlotte and Her Castra-Bot

Filesize: 667 MB
    Duration: 00:18:16

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

9. xdarkangelx
    xdarkangelx

Vip Poster+

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Daisy Ducati & Mona Wales - Lets Kick Him In The Balls

Filesize: 471 MB
    Resolution: 960x540
    Duration: 00:12:58

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

10. xdarkangelx
    xdarkangelx

Vip Poster+

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Pepper Hart - Pepper Hart Gets Batman's Balls

Filesize: 986 MB
    Duration: 00:16:47

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

11. xdarkangelx
    xdarkangelx

Vip Poster+

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Sweetbaby, Lady Chantal, Miss Jane and Jordan Star - Four Brutal Girls Have No Mercy

Sweetbaby, Lady Chantal, Miss Jane and Jordan Star laugh while kicking the balls of the slave. Again and again he stands up and is kicked down again. The sadistic girls beat his balls with a baseball bat. In the end Chantal gives him a lot of face slaps until the girls let him go.

Filesize: 114 MB
    Duration: 00:08:13

Download and Enjoy

12. xdarkangelx
    xdarkangelx

Vip Poster+

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Mistress Tangent - Busting Puny Balls

Filesize: 370 MB
    Duration: 00:09:41

Download and Enjoy

13. xdarkangelx
    xdarkangelx

Vip Poster+

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Mandy Marx & Kat Turner - Extra Hard Ballbusting

Filesize: 317 MB
    Duration: 00:13:03

Download and Enjoy

14. xdarkangelx
    xdarkangelx

Vip Poster+

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Blake Tangent - Living The Dream

Filesize: 581 MB
    Duration: 00:12:46

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

15. xdarkangelx
    xdarkangelx

Vip Poster+

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Mandy Marx - Shame Boner! (Slap, Squeeze, Punch, Repeat)

Filesize: 460 MB
    Duration: 00:10:30

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

16. xdarkangelx
    xdarkangelx

Vip Poster+

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Mistress Tangent - Idle Hands

Filesize: 161 MB
    Duration: 00:07:09

Download and Enjoy

17. xdarkangelx
    xdarkangelx

Vip Poster+

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Mistress Lotus (Cruel Ball Busting Till Fainting)

Video: MPG
    Filesize: 769 MB
    Resolution: 720x480
    Duration: 00:48:51
    Audio: AC-3, 2 channels

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

18. xdarkangelx
    xdarkangelx

Vip Poster+

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Mandy Marx - Time Lapse Mind 4k

Setting you up to stretch for awhile, every second focused on endurance and desire. While I step away for awhile. Good luck.

Filesize: 275 MB
    Resolution: 3840x2160
    Duration: 00:10:51

Download and Enjoy

19. xdarkangelx
    xdarkangelx

Vip Poster+

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

LBD Mistress and Mistress Gaia - Training Our Dog

Mistress Gaia invited me in her amazing dungeon in Rome because she needs help with this little and pathetic beta male! We start a dog training, he must obey any requests, ahah oh wow, look at him, he's such a loser! He's not a fast learner so me and my friend start to kick him in his nasty empty balls! Ahah, no mercy for him!

Filesize: 267 MB
    Duration: 00:11:19

Download and Enjoy

20. xdarkangelx
    xdarkangelx

Vip Poster+

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Mistress NightShadow - Trampled and Tortured

Filesize: 339 MB
    Duration: 00:15:12

Download and Enjoy