1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

BallBusted & Cock Torture Scenes

Discussion in 'Female Domination - FemDom' started by xdarkangelx, Jun 9, 2018.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. xdarkangelx
    xdarkangelx

Vip Poster+

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Dawn - These Bollocks Are Easy To Hit

Video: MP4
    Filesize: 337 MB
    Resolution: 1920x1080
    Duration: 00:08:42
    Audio: AAC LC, 2 channels

Genre: Ballbusting, Ballkicking, Ballklicking, CBT, Cock Torture, Ball Abuse

Download: Keep2share.cc

Download and Enjoy

2. xdarkangelx
    xdarkangelx

Vip Poster+

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Empress Cruel - Abuse Your Family Jewels

Filesize: 443 MB
    Resolution: 720x576
    Duration: 00:11:29

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

3. xdarkangelx
    xdarkangelx

Vip Poster+

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

RUHREIER GESALZEN! Jetzt hab ich dich am Sack!Aufgespritzt und reingetreten mit Reitstiefeln

Ich habe schon soviele Eier zertreten das mich reines Ballbusting nicht mehr anmacht und weil meine Talente so vielseitig sind , probieren wir das heute mal anders aus ! Mein neuer FIX**RSTUHL hat sich bewahrt, kein Zucken und kein Mucken.. Ca 40 min hat er da gesessen wahrend ich seine Eier auf besondere Art gesalzen habe #NACL ;) ALs der Schleppsack Prall war ging der Spass dann auch schon los... Stramm f*x**rt und voll wie der Sack vom Nikolaus hing er da und sehen konnte er immer noch nicht, ich dafur umso mehr denn Je gro?er das Ziel , desto hoher die Trefferquote! Schon Schei?e wenn man(n) nicht wei? wann der nachste Tritt kommt...:) #NichtsfurschwacheNerven

I have already crushed so many eggs that I do not mind pure Ballbusting and because my talents are so versatile, we try that different today! My new FIX ** RESTUHL has proven itself, no twitching and no moaning .. About 40 minutes he sat there while I salted his eggs in a special way #NACL;) As the Schleppsack was plump was the fun then already started. .. Stramm f * x ** rt and full as the sack of Nicholas he hung there and he still could not see me for it all the more because the bigger the target, the higher the hit rate! Already shit if you (n) do not know when the next kick comes ... :) # nichtfurschwacheNerven

Filesize: 1.19 GB
    Duration: 00:24:02

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

4. xdarkangelx
    xdarkangelx

Vip Poster+

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Janira Wolfe - 165 Hard Kicks To The Balls

I was preparing to make a ballbusting video with my new slave, and wondering which of three pair of boots or a new pair of shoes with a metal design would be the most painful on my new slave's balls. Then I realized I could just test them out! Watch this raw, organic recording of me testing out each pair of boots and the stilettos for 2 minutes each, letting him choose the order. Before we start, I kick him three times in the balls in my stilettos to make sure he is able to take it...and he definitely is! For the 1st 2 minutes, I wear my red laced knee-high boots to deliver 35 hard kicks in various positions to my slave's balls. Next, I wear the shoes with the metal design, which I knew would be painful on my feet, but I also knew would be painful on my slave's nuts, to deliver 23 hard kicks. After the mental shoes, my feet are very happy to be secured in my leather boots to kick my slave even harder 33 times in different positions. I switch to the shiny black thigh high boots, and they are the obvious winner. I kick my slave 11 times before he has to call the safe word. In post review, it seems that the way the boot curves up is perfect for impact with the balls Anyway, then I finish him off with 60 hard kicks in five minutes, causing him to use the safe word twice, but my slave was a champion and finished out the five minutes! Afterwards, my slave drops to the floor n profusely thanks me for inflicting such pleasurable pain to his balls. A true honor for him, and absolute bliss for me! If you like powerful women who genuinely love beating the fuck out of men's balls, you'll absolutely LOVE this video!

Filesize: 1.42 GB
    Duration: 00:16:38

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

5. xdarkangelx
    xdarkangelx

Vip Poster+

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Adina Mistress - Adina Loves BDSM

Filesize: 526 MB
    Resolution: 1280x720
    Duration: 00:17:48

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

6. xdarkangelx
    xdarkangelx

Vip Poster+

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Bijou Chocolate & Governess Painless - Punished In Cling Film

Filesize: 373 MB
    Duration: 00:12:37

Download and Enjoy

7. xdarkangelx
    xdarkangelx

Vip Poster+

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Empress Cruel - Ejaculation Of A Tortured Cock

Filesize: 309 MB
    Duration: 00:08:00

Download and Enjoy

8. xdarkangelx
    xdarkangelx

Vip Poster+

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Empress Cruel - Hold Still Slave

Filesize: 392 MB
    Duration: 00:12:28

Download and Enjoy

9. xdarkangelx
    xdarkangelx

Vip Poster+

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Empress Cruel - Your Balls Will Ache Like Hell

Filesize: 464 MB
    Duration: 00:12:01

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

10. xdarkangelx
    xdarkangelx

Vip Poster+

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Andrea - Watch And Cum Over My Sexy Legs

Filesize: 501 MB
    Duration: 00:13:00

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

11. xdarkangelx
    xdarkangelx

Vip Poster+

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Mistress Susi - Mistress Susi's London Slave

Filesize: 233 MB
    Duration: 00:07:53

Download and Enjoy

12. xdarkangelx
    xdarkangelx

Vip Poster+

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Kawaii Ballbusting Line Up

Filesize: 264 MB
    Duration: 00:09:30

Download and Enjoy

13. xdarkangelx
    xdarkangelx

Vip Poster+

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Goddess Isabel / LDB Mistress - Kicking His Ridiculous Penis! SPH

Hello losers, your Bratty Goddess is back! Today i'm here with my slave, i'm ready to destroy his fucking dick with my pink sneakers! Wait...I CAN'T SEE IT! I can't see his invisible cock! Ahahah what a loser!

Filesize: 202 MB
    Duration: 00:06:46

Download and Enjoy

14. xdarkangelx
    xdarkangelx

Vip Poster+

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Kimber and Raven - Mom and Daughter Ballbust Ex for Missed Payment

Ex-husband number is five is due to make his alimony payment to Raven and her daughter, Kimber. Number five tells the women that he is not going to be able to make his payment this month. He's been out of a job for a while and has spent most of his savings. There's just no money left. The girls are outraged. They are entitled to regular payments. Ex-husband number five just wants to move on with his life and leave the past behind. Unfortunately, he did not thoroughly read his divorce agreement. The agreement states that if he is unable to make his payments the girls will hick him in the balls for as hard and long as they want. He wants to call his lawyer, but the girls won't let him have a phone call. He signed the papers and the papers say that they can strip him naked and kick him as hard as they want. "Make more money! Get your life together!" The women taunt as they kick him. They kick him until he is a groveling, sobbing, mess. The girls make fun of his tears. They make him kiss their shoes. They tell him to only come back when he has their money.

Filesize: 739 MB
    Duration: 00:10:00

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

15. xdarkangelx
    xdarkangelx

Vip Poster+

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Fetish Liza - I Just WantIt...

Filesize: 165 MB
    Resolution: 1274x720
    Duration: 00:10:10

Download and Enjoy

16. xdarkangelx
    xdarkangelx

Vip Poster+

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Hunteress - I Kick Your Sins Away

Filesize: 199 MB
    Duration: 00:05:09

Download and Enjoy

17. xdarkangelx
    xdarkangelx

Vip Poster+

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Hunteress - Leg Control

Filesize: 514 MB
    Duration: 00:13:19

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

18. xdarkangelx
    xdarkangelx

Vip Poster+

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Goddess Chanel - Balls will Suffer

We have decided to take our torture of slaves to a new level. We order him to sit down and spread his legs to have free field of fire. BlackDiamoond takes turns beating the slaves cock and balls with her cruel riding crop. I kick the slaves balls with my heels which have some nasty spikes. This loser moans in pain all the time. Like he's getting slaughtered. Of course we don't want to hear this sh** so I push a pillow in his face. We really had some great making this clip. LOL.

Filesize: 1.25 GB
    Duration: 00:10:34

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

19. xdarkangelx
    xdarkangelx

Vip Poster+

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Andrea Untamed & Mistress Jazmin Wu - 4 Legs, 2 Balls, Ballbusting

All the math adds up to the destruction of his balls. Andrea Untamed and Empress Jazmin Wu won't settle for anything less. They take ballbusting seriously, and double team this slave in the dungeon with ferocity. He is naked and helpless as they take turns kicking him and kneeing him. But sharing is always more fun, so they put him on his knees so his balls are accessible to both Mistresses at the same time! His cries of agony with each strike to his sensitive balls are music to their ears. Can you handle a double ballbusting session?

Filesize: 251 MB
    Duration: 00:08:04

Download and Enjoy

20. xdarkangelx
    xdarkangelx

Vip Poster+

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Lara Luxe - Balls At Her Mercy

Filesize: 251 MB
    Duration: 00:11:07

Download and Enjoy