1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

BallBusted & Cock Torture Scenes

Discussion in 'Female Domination - FemDom' started by xdarkangelx, Jun 9, 2018.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. xdarkangelx
    xdarkangelx

Vip Poster+

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Liza & Lady Estelle - Brutal Cock and Nipple Torture 2

Huge nipples and a nice COCK and BALLS...to torture! This male stands no chance against our LONG nails and sadistic skills. His skin gets scratched, his nipples pierced by our nails, pulled down by heavy weights. But we are not forgetting his dick, that deserves a good slapping, pulling and scratching too. Now he has weights on both sensitive areas and we love to pull and torment our slave...with smiles on our faces!

Filesize: 283 MB
    Duration: 00:10:57
    Resolution: 1280x720
    Video: MP4
    Audio: AAC LC, 2 channels

Genre: Ballbusting, Ballkicking, Ballklicking, CBT, Cock Torture, Ball Abuse

Download: Keep2share.cc

Download and Enjoy

2. xdarkangelx
    xdarkangelx

Vip Poster+

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

MISTRESS ANGEL EXTREME DOMINATION

Filesize: 1.33 GB
    Duration: 01:00:24

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

3. xdarkangelx
    xdarkangelx

Vip Poster+

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Miss Jasmine & Mutiny - Flattened Face, Swollen Balls

The dynamic duo of Miss Jasmine and Mutiny are on the bed and again subjecting their slave to their cruel desires. "I wonder if it's possible to flatten a mans face by sitting on it every day?" Jasmine asks. She suggests taking a series of photos over the year for comparison sake then gets on to matters at hand and tells Mutiny it would make her happy if she really punched him in the balls hard. As Mutiny starts to squeeze his balls and punch them Jasmine swings around off his face and puts him into a scissor hold.

Soon Jasmine is jealous and tells Mutiny to trade places so she can punch his nuts. Mutiny sits on his face but wraps her legs around his head at the same time. Jasmine twists and turns his nuts into a pretzel and when they think he might have smiled she goes ballistic with more punching. She squeezes his nuts so hard they look like they'll explode and Mutiny can't help but punch them to see if she can make them blow up. Mutiny sits forward on his face and Jasmine decides to hop on her lap so the slave is now totally buried under 200 plus pounds of divine female flesh. After some time the decide he needs a breath so they shift and give him maybe 2 seconds to breath maximum. You get some amazing ass views of both Ladies to go along with the face sitting and ballbusting. Ultimately Jasmine can't resist hurting him more and gets up and kicks him repeatedly in the balls. As she moves to sit on his face Mutiny decides she wants to kick his balls too. Jasmine is instantly back on his face doing splits and giving him a sniff of her divine pussy and likely taking his mind off the pain of his swollen nuts.

Filesize: 599 MB
    Duration: 00:08:08
    Resolution: 1920x1080

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

4. xdarkangelx
    xdarkangelx

Vip Poster+

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Miss Jasmine & Mutiny - His Battered Balls Are Huge

Miss Jasmine and Miss Mutiny have a slave bound and ready for some discipline. While Destiny is most famous for wrestling she has no problem making a man suffer in other ways and with Jasmine's encouragement she more than holds her own on this amazing girl/girl on guy beat down. As they chat they start out by taking turns cropping his cock. You can see the slaves balls are already large from daily ball busting but they really want to see how much larger they can get. Soon they are punching his nuts and then the kicking and kneeing begins. Some blows land square on his nuts others on his cock.

Close up shots give you a clear picture of how much he is being subjected too and how his cock and balls are swelling. The ladies laugh that he will probably take pics and post them online to mislead women that he is really endowed although some photo shop to cover the bruises might be needed. This is classic ball busting at its best.

Filesize: 630 MB
    Duration: 00:08:29

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

5. xdarkangelx
    xdarkangelx

Vip Poster+

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Miss Xi - Ball Annihilation

Miss Xi again has her slave in her favorite position, bound to the railing by the wrists so she can kick and knee the krap out of his balls. After kicking him and then kneeing him for a period she asks what hurts more and when he says the kicks she thanks him for the feedback and starts kicking him repeatedly and as hard as she can. She calls him a bitch and says all boys are and that's why she has no concern continuing to kick him even as he droops over in pain and surrender. There is no surrender until she has had enough and she is only getting warmed up.

Xi uses both her left and right foot. When he goes to his knees she makes him kiss her shoe but only briefly as she orders him to again spread his legs and the kicking continues. She then takes off her shoes to kick him barefoot but first makes him kiss them. She tries some heel kicks and asks him how it compares to other kicks. She tells him to stand up and then generously lets him decide if he wants her to use the right or left foot. After hundreds of kicks and knees to the groin she picks up her shoe and presses the heel into his balls. Through it all the slave can't hide his arousal as his cock is rock hard. Like you, he knows his balls are meant to be annihilated by a beautiful woman.

Filesize: 527 MB
    Duration: 00:07:10

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

6. xdarkangelx
    xdarkangelx

Vip Poster+

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Miss Xi - Eat Your Banana While I Destroy Your Cock And Balls

As Miss Xi enters the house with groceries we see her slave bound to the discipline bench awaiting her return. "Oh you're still here" she says with disdain which quickly turns to rage when the slave replies "Yes Mistress." She calls him an idiot and asks him how many times has she told him that she hates that word? She pulls bananas out of her bag and as she sets her foot on his face she threatens to stick them all down his throat or maybe up his ass before giving him a kick to the head.

She peals one of the bananas and after slapping his face repeatedly she sticks the banana down his throat making him gag and cough. She strikes his cock and balls repeatedly and then scissors his head making his breathing even more difficult. She yanks on his nipples, letting go only so she can strike his cock and balls again. When she gets up she forces the rest of the banana into his mouth with her shoe and laughs as he struggles to eat it especially as she hits him in the balls again. She wipes the banana goo off her soles onto his cock and then just jumps up and walks all over it. One foot on his balls and the other on his cock. Serious mistakes by a slave call for harsh discipline and this slave certainly gets what he deserves. Now she makes him lick the rest of the banana and his ball sweat off of her shoe. She tells him that she might have his junk removed all together as it serves no purpose. As his final punishment she sits on his face, laughing as he kicks to breath.

Filesize: 505 MB
    Duration: 00:06:59

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

7. xdarkangelx
    xdarkangelx

Vip Poster+

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Natalie - Glove & High Heel Punishment

After a short humiliation scene with egg rubbing on his face and face slapping, she pulls up his cock with one hand and beat the balls merciless with the other hand. Then she use her fetish shoes with steel heels to kick him brutal in the balls...

Filesize: 192 MB
    Duration: 00:05:00

Download and Enjoy

8. xdarkangelx
    xdarkangelx

Vip Poster+

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Paula - Paula's Stunning Ballbusting Audition

Paula is a typical Brazilian big booty brunete with one difference: SHE'S a real MMA fighter. In her audition she gave us an impressive demonstration of beauty and leg strength used against balls.

Filesize: 600 MB
    Duration: 00:13:38

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

9. xdarkangelx
    xdarkangelx

Vip Poster+

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Rebekka Raynor - Your Balls Are My Property

Balls are for busting, and Mistress Rebekka Raynor shows no mercy faced with Eyemblacksheep and his vulnerable balls. The poor slave trapped in the barn at the farm of Mistress Rebekka with no other option than to take what awaits. Ballbusting is done the British way with lots of screams and suffering for the slave, and lots of entertainment for the rest of us.

Filesize: 739 MB
    Duration: 00:10:12

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

10. xdarkangelx
    xdarkangelx

Vip Poster+

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Rock His Balls

Filesize: 493 MB
    Duration: 00:22:33

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

11. xdarkangelx
    xdarkangelx

Vip Poster+

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Sonia - Most Brutal Audition Ever with Sonia

We finally did it ! we managed to find a girl with a perfect kick. PRECISION and POWER are what makes this new girl outstand. Sonia is her name and she's a fitness athlete and fights muay thai. She is without a doubt one of the best kickers in the world of ballbusting if not THE BEST.

Filesize: 407 MB
    Duration: 00:09:14

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

12. xdarkangelx
    xdarkangelx

Vip Poster+

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Mistress Tangent - Suffer to Earn the Privilege

I have a slave on a leash, walking him around today. He really wants to worship my sexy feet, but he clearly doesn't understand his true purpose. I have him in the humbler and kick his balls repeatedly. I'd really like to see them fall off; he doesn't really need them to serve the purpose I require. I remove the humbler and position him in an even more excruciating device so that I can stomp on his balls with my high heeled stilettos. He begs for more as I squish those worthless balls. When I tire of that game, I move to a seated position and lock his pitiful cock in chastity. The slave lies on the floor so I can clean the bottom of my shoes on his tongue. I remove my shoes one by one and allow the sub to smell my sweaty feet. I tease him with the aroma for a while before permitting him to taste my soles and toes. I instruct the quivering slave to worship my feet properly or lose his balls as punishment. His tongue is too dry and he isn't doing very well. This loser will remain locked in chastity until he performs better for me.

Filesize: 360 MB
    Duration: 00:19:44

Download and Enjoy

13. xdarkangelx
    xdarkangelx

Vip Poster+

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Surreal Life

Filesize: 112 MB
    Duration: 00:07:34
    Resolution: 720x480
    Video: WMV
    Audio: WMA, 2 channels

Download and Enjoy

14. xdarkangelx
    xdarkangelx

Vip Poster+

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Taming The Beast With CBT By RQM

Filesize: 914 MB
    Duration: 00:20:30

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

15. xdarkangelx
    xdarkangelx

Vip Poster+

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Ezada Sinn - The Heels Deep in the Cock

A very simple session. Mistress Ezada like to be worshiped by her Slave but after some time she decides to punish her Slave with her high heels. She put her heels deep into his urethra and fuck?s his cock very cruel.

Filesize: 281 MB
    Duration: 00:09:30

Download and Enjoy

16. xdarkangelx
    xdarkangelx

Vip Poster+

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Lady Mesmeratrix - Trilly Balls

I put on my slave's balls a funny bell ring, so everytime I ballbust him, his balls just trill! He said he feels like Trilly. An unballed Trilly, ready to sacrifice his poor balls, as always.

Filesize: 415 MB
    Duration: 00:12:40

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

17. xdarkangelx
    xdarkangelx

Vip Poster+

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Vanessa Vixon - I'm Just Going To Destroy Your Balls

Vanessa Vixon gives Lance a deal... She'll suck his dick if he can make it through 20 kicks to the balls....

She's wearing a black teddy and shiny pantyhose, and looks amazing while she's kicking balls. He can't make it through 20, so she decides she's just going to destroy his balls.

Filesize: 143 MB
    Duration: 00:06:13
    Resolution: 854x480

Download and Enjoy

18. xdarkangelx
    xdarkangelx

Vip Poster+

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Elena De Luca & Sheri Darling - 2 Mistresses, Too much Pain

Balls only have one purpose, to be destroyed by the Mistresses of the Black Stilettos. Miss Sheri Darling and I are our authentic military uniform coats, and boots letting our long, red hair hand int perfect view while we slap, kick, knee and paddle this slaves cock and balls. His dick is conveniently on display and out of the way with a little rope bondage. We laugh and torment our submissive twisting his nipples until he can no longer stand it and pulling his testicles to the floor with my full body weight.

Filesize: 79.6 MB
    Duration: 00:10:45
    Resolution: 854x480
    Audio: AAC, 2 channels

Download and Enjoy

19. xdarkangelx
    xdarkangelx

Vip Poster+

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Kleio Valentien Abused Manhood

Filesize: 1.08 GB
    Duration: 00:13:00

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

20. xdarkangelx
    xdarkangelx

Vip Poster+

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Chantel & Jane - Full Pack For The Pimple Slave

I really like this farm animal, he can not protect his little balls if we box and kick with full XXX. Ha, what a fun. After the loser holds the balls and is completely finished on the ground, we piss in his mouth, he has to XXX all and gets some whipping on his balls.

Filesize: 1.47 GB
    Duration: 00:20:39

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy