1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

B.D.S.M | Needles, Electricity | All The Best For Your Pleasure

Discussion in 'BDSM, Bondage And Torture' started by Balamut693, Mar 18, 2018.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Maxine X - Nasty Nurse in Bondage
    [​IMG]
    Genres: BDSM

Maxine X is the "Nasty Nurse" & Dylan is her unsuspecting patient. Her treatment calls for bondage pain & a dose of compelled orgasms! But this nurse gets a taste of her own medicine as the patient fills out a prescription for hard-core bondage, S&M compelled oral sex dildo fucking anal, Dp, gags whips, extreme insertions & more before leaving her caged and helpless!

Format: Windows Media
    Duration: 1:29:19
    Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1953kbps
    Audio: 156kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.4 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Maxine X - Nasty Nurse in Bondage

2. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Endza InsexLive: A Feature Presentation
    [​IMG]
    Release Year: 2015
    Studio: HardTied
    Cast: Endza
    Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination, Humiliation, Toys, All Sex

Sure, they may say nice things, and they'll even flirt, but you know that there's just about zero chance of them ever actually putting out.

Format: mp4
    Duration: 1:07:44
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7283kbps
    Audio: 107kbps

[​IMG]
    File size: 3.6 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Endza InsexLive: A Feature Presentation

3. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Bondage Girls In Love.
    [​IMG]
    Release Year: 2017
    Video language: English

I slowly bind fox in a tough strappado to wait for Kobe's arrival. Neck, hair, and crotch strap stretched tight with a knotted crotch rope. Once Kobe arrives she strip's for fox teases her and uses the wand on her to orgasm. I bind Kobe to walk the knotted crotch tape to a shivering and squirming fox Kobe is to look in fox's eyes as the wand brings her to orgasm. Hot!
    Fox ties Kobe bent over the kitchen table. She takes full advantage. Fox gags, licks, teases, spanks, tickles, sucks and vibrates Kobe to two orgasms. And that's before she shows her the strap on. Possibly the hottest scene I have ever personally seen. Kobe screaming I'm your pet while getting fucked hard is the highlight of my sexual life. Enjoy!

Format: Windows Media
    Duration: 1:29:50
    Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1928kbps
    Audio: 62kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.3 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Bondage Girls In Love.

4. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

No Love - Sophie Ryan
    [​IMG]
    Genres: BDSM, bondage

Some people feel like they need to love a slut to have any kind of fun with her. Sister Dee is not one of them. When she takes Sophie Ryan out to the barn she is more like an interested experimenter than a passionate lover. She does not want Sophie for anything other than her body. She goes about her business as though she feels nothing for the girl at her mercy. The screams and the tears are curious side effects from her sadistic interests.

Duration: 1:08:35
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
    Audio: 125kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 771.7 MB
    [​IMG]

Download No Love - Sophie Ryan

5. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

I've never done this before
    [​IMG]

The plot, as usual for Jay Edwards is plain and simple - a beautiful girl related and nothing more.

Format: real
    Duration: 1:29:52
    Video: 512x340, RV40

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 293.1 MB
    [​IMG]

Download I've never done this before

6. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Cunt Puppy Part
    [​IMG]
    Release Year: 2014
    Cast: Ashley Lane
    Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Torture, Fetish, Humilation, Toys

So here is the trick. Pretty much every part of Ashley Lane is hooked up to something. Elise Graves is holding ropes wrapped around her nipple clamps. Her arms are lashed behind her with leather straps. Her knees and ankles are spread apart by wooden spreader bars. But the one thing that Ashley is most worried about isn't even touching her.
    The bar that she is straddling is made of pure, polished copper. It's so clean it's glistening in the light. And by itself this little pole probably wouldn't be much cause for concern. The problem is, Ashley knows it's electrified. Even if we hadn't told her, there is so much current running through this little piece of metal that you can hear in throughout the room. No one else wants to get close to it, for fear of getting shocked, but Ashley is forced to shimmy up and down this pole with her ass cheeks and pussy lips just fractions of an inch away from being shocked. She can't even put her feet all the way down. The bar is high enough to keep he.

Duration: 1:07:50
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps
    Audio: 108kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Download Cunt Puppy Part

7. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Taktstock Der Leidenschaft
    [​IMG]
    Studio: Dbm

Mit dem Taktstock der Leidenschaft geht es hier hart zur Sache. Wer nicht spurt, bekommt den Taktstock zu spüren.
    Gnade dürfen Sie hier keine erwarten.

Format: avi
    Duration: 1:29:50
    Video: 512x384, XviD, 923kbps
    Audio: 31kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 697.8 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Taktstock Der Leidenschaft

8. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Brooke Johnson, Stephie Staar
    [​IMG]
    Cast: Brooke Johnson, Stephie Staar
    Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Fucking, Fuck Machine, Blowjob, Fingering, Toys, Vibrator, Flogging, Dildo, GloryHole

It's an internet rumor that has spread like wild fire. A story more chilling than a crisp whispering wind. It is said, up at the farm there is a man who lurks in the dark. This man knows the secrets to unlocking the mind. Both a physical and mental process that dominates the material body and frees the spiritual mind. If the stories are true, one may caution themselves when biting off more than they can chew. Stephie, a young prodigy, is advantageous. She wants to see for herself what this gossiped beast has to offer her hungry mind. Curious to study the practice and learn the ways, she ventures to the farm baring gifts in hopes that he will part with his knowledge. An offering to the beast, a thirsty mind to entice his methods with a flowering lure. Brooke is a tall, meek, doll with long lovely curves and a beautiful gash. Craving something new to satisfy her urges agrees to this odyssey with Stephie. Persuaded and indulged by her neophiliac tendencies, the promise of an experience t.

Duration: 1:07:49
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4792kbps
    Audio: 122kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 2.4 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Brooke Johnson, Stephie Staar

9. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Ladies In Latex
    [​IMG]
    Release Year: 2012
    Studio: Devonshire
    Genres: Bdsm, Bondage, Humilation

Whether in hot pink stretch romper, a black mesh and chain body suit, or just a plain black, Whitney is as sexy as it gets!

Duration: 1:28:51
    Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.0 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Ladies In Latex

10. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Dark Dreams - Without Reserve
    [​IMG]
    Release Year: 2020

The Dark Dreams series is all about exploring territories that perhaps we are too frightened to explore. Deep within the crevices of the human brain lies a sea of wants and desires, many of which are unconventional "fetishes" that sometimes never penetrate the dream state. Well here, those fetishes are explored and are very much a reality

Duration: 1:08:27
    Video: 704x400, AVC (H.264), 1244kbps
    Audio: 93kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 673.0 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Dark Dreams - Without Reserve

11. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

History Torture 13 - The Maid
    [​IMG]
    Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
    Video language: German

It´s all about darkness, dolls, vassals, and cute females with natural bodies and big boobs. Chicks tortured by inquisition - whipping, beating, needles in flesh, sexual wax, clamp on nipples, fire torture, bondage.

Duration: 1:29:00
    Video: 576x432, XviD, 1046kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 771.9 MB
    [​IMG]

Download History Torture 13 - The Maid

12. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Neophilia - Brooke Johnson, Stephie Staar
    [​IMG]
    Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination

It's an internet rumor that has spread like wild fire. A story more chilling than a crisp whispering wind. It is said, up at the farm there is a man who lurks in the dark. This man knows the secrets to unlocking the mind. Both a physical and mental process that dominates the material body and frees the spiritual mind. If the stories are true, one may caution themselves when biting off more than they can chew.

Stephie, a young prodigy, is advantageous. She wants to see for herself what this gossiped beast has to offer her hungry mind. Curious to study the practice and learn the ways, she ventures to the farm baring gifts in hopes that he will part with his knowledge. An offering to the beast, a thirsty mind to entice his methods with a flowering lure.

Brooke is a tall, meek, doll with long lovely curves and a beautiful gash. Craving something new to satisfy her urges agrees to this odyssey with Stephie. Persuaded and indulged by her neophiliac tendencies, the promise of an experi.

Duration: 1:07:49
    Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 858kbps
    Audio: 117kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 487.5 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Neophilia - Brooke Johnson, Stephie Staar

13. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Hollywood Confidential
    [​IMG]
    Genres: Bdsm, Torture

British rose Sarah-Jane tattles to a telephone confidant about the parties thrown by Sharon Kane and her girls where, in the heat of "unladylike behavior," discipline must be meted out. Neophyte Jill Kelly is eager to learn the ropes by the ever-stunning Jeanna Fine and later by the voluptuous Hamilton.

Duration: 1:28:26
    Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1317kbps
    Audio: 250kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Download Hollywood Confidential

14. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

The Plant
    [​IMG]
    Release Year: 2020

Beautiful Lisa Blue is an inspector for the corrupt Environmental Protection Unit (EPU). She's honest and hardworking, which is why she spends most of her time as the office gopher, or as an object for her sinister boss' leering eye instead of investigating environmental hazards. Competent people are not really helpful to the real mission of the EPU, which has nothing to do with protecting the environment. Enthusiastic, concerned employees like Lisa were scorned by the bureaucracy and considered troublemakers. Then one day, everything changed. Her boss is suddenly being nice to her, and he wants to send her out into the field on a real live hazardous waste case!

Duration: 1:07:47
    Video: 640x480, DivX 3, 1054kbps
    Audio: 93kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 576.2 MB
    [​IMG]

Download The Plant

15. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

No Means No
    [​IMG]
    Studio: Bond Group Ltd

Pesty Real Estate agent Sharon shows up on Jay Edwards doorstep trying to strong-arm him into selling but hes not interested. The aggressive agent wont take no for an answer and shoves her way in to take a look around his place. Bad move, girlie; Jay Edwards doesnt take kindly to nosy intruders! Before she knows whats what, Jay has Sharon firmly in hand. She struggles in disbelief as he begins wrapping her body in rope. Let me go now and I wont call the police! she warns. What a joke. This rotten realtor is going to get the attitude adjustment she so richly deserves! Stripped down to first her bra and panties, then to just her stockings and heels, Sharon receives several tight ropings from her new owner. Shes also whipped thoroughly on her hips, pussy and tits, then soundly spanked on the ass with a leather slapper. By the time we find her bound kneeling and plug-gagged on a tall stool, shes lost most of her bitchy behavior, but she still seems to think shes calling the shots. Ill do .

Format: real
    Duration: 1:29:25
    Video: 512x340, RV40

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 290.6 MB
    [​IMG]

Download No Means No

16. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Bound Training
    [​IMG]
    Genres: Bdsm, Bondage, Torture

The bondage clinic is a facility where unruly defiant girls are sent to break their spirit and reprogram their personalities to mold them into successful obedient ladies. Doctor Gina has set out on a journey, capturing two feisty wayward women and must work on their treatment in route to the Bondage Clinic. The pair are given, butt plug, and vibrating dildo plugs, in the hopes of breaking their spirits and teaching them how to be humble and cooperative.

Duration: 1:07:00
    Video: 640x480, XviD, 1961kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Download Bound Training

17. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Hooded Ladies
    [​IMG]
    Studio: Devonshire Production

Brandy drools onto her breasts as nipple clamps pull at them. Chelsea experiences her hood as Simone reads to her from the short story Helplessly Hooded. Raven is bound with steel toe-cuffs and bondage mittens, her nipples pulled to the ceiling. Simone is laced into a leather corset dress and hood, left standing, unable to move. These scenes and several more await you in this multi-girl hooded bondage video.

Duration: 1:28:32
    Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 975kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 736.6 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Hooded Ladies

18. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

I Piss On Your Cunt
    [​IMG]
    Release Year: 2019
    Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping

I should have known better than to answer an ad in the paper for free headshots. I just needed a few photos to submit with my resume. The photographer got my address from the model release and barged into my house. He brought the photos he had taken, but he was really there for more. He didn't like that I was to get naked for him at the photoshoot. So he decided to take some video. He dragged me out in the snow naked and locked me to a cross. He kept me in some awful basement where he used me and tormented me. Now I'm free and I'm plotting.

Duration: 1:07:22
    Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2686kbps
    Audio: 124kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Download I Piss On Your Cunt

19. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Bondage Challenge
    [​IMG]

When these eight gorgeous ladies challenge Phil Carson to restrain them with his tightest ties ... who do you think will win? One thing's for sure ... "Bondage Challenge" is a winner, and you will win if you own this video! Redhead Bunni tries to squirm free of an elbows-together frogtie ... exotic Chaundra gets her elbows (and fingers) zip-tied together behind her ... buxom blonde Kelly sees how secure a leather armbinder and harness can be (and how horny nipple clamps and a vibrator make her)! Also, voluptuous Kitty gets her 38-II breasts balloon-tied twice ... tough gal Nadia hangs upside-down as she tries to fight her way free ... and bondage superstars Sadie Belle, Leah Michaels, and Cheyenne Allen take the challenge as well, with hot, wet results! Not only will you find TIGHT bondage, mouth-stretching gags, and inventive positions ... but the fetishist in you will enjoy the sheer bodysuits, spandex jeans, catsuits, tight dresses, lingerie, drooling, nipple clamps, breast bondage.

Duration: 1:29:02
    Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1172kbps
    Audio: 95kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 829.9 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Bondage Challenge

20. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Cunt Puppy Part 2 Ashley Lane
    [​IMG]
    Studio: RealTimeBondage
    Cast: Ashley Lane
    Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation

So here is the trick. Pretty much every part of Ashley Lane is hooked up to something. Elise Graves is holding ropes wrapped around her nipple clamps.

Duration: 1:07:50
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps
    Audio: 108kbps

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Download Cunt Puppy Part 2 Ashley Lane