1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

Asian sex professionals! Make sure yourself!

Discussion in 'Asian, Black, Latina, Desi' started by SimSim, Jan 16, 2020.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

2. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Even Black Friday Comes With A Price

Year: 2020
    Tags: All Sex, 69, Amateur, Amateur Production, Asian, Bedroom, Big Tits, Black Hair, Blowjob, Blue Eyes, Boy / Girl / Girl, Bra, Brown Eyes, Brunette, Casual Wear, Cowgirl, Crop Top, Cum On Tits, Curvy, Deepthroat, Doggystyle, Face Sitting, Facial, Fake Tits, Fingering (Anal), Home, Indoor, Innie Pussy, Latina, Light Skin, Long Hair, Medium Ass, Medium Hair, Medium Skin, Missionary, Natural Tits, Nipple Piercings, No Condom, Outie Pussy, Panties, POV, Private, Reality, Reverse Cowgirl, Sandals, Shorts, Small Tits, Sneakers, Straight Hair, Tank Top, Tanlines, Tease, Teen, Tit Play, Twerking, Voyeur, White

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    2.02 GiB | 47 min 28 s | MP4 | 720 x 1 280
    Description: Description: Best friends Roxy Rain, Paisley Paige and Serena Santos are back from the mall after stealing a bunch of clothes during the black friday sale, so they decide to have a little try on haul. Suddenly, they get interrupted by a knock on the door, it's Jimmy Michaels with a camcorder telling them he got them on tape stealing all those clothes. To Jimmy's delight, these girls are willing to do the naughtiest things to keep him from sharing the evidence.

[​IMG]
    https://k2s.cc/file/d450a897a2fe8

3. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

To Pee inside me, you have to DAP me, Jureka Del Mar 4on1 Balls Deep Anal, DAP, Gapes, Pee Drink, Creampie Swallow GIO1726

Tags: Anal, Anal Creampies, Asian, Blowjob, Cum Swallowing, Deep Throat, Double Anal (DAP), Gapes, Interracial (IR), Piss Drinking

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    2.30 GiB | 1 h 10 min | MP4 | 720 x 1 280

[​IMG]
    https://k2s.cc/file/124d146d37064

4. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Fuck Me, It's Been a While

Year: 05.07.2021
    Tags: Average Body, Asian, Big Dick, Skirt, Small Ass, Tattoo, Athletic, Chinese, Brunette, Thong, Bald Pussy, Innie Pussy, Small Tits, Natural Tits, Sex, Cum on Pussy, Blowjob - POV, Deep Throat, Spanking, Outdoors, Amateur, POV, Public Sex, Work Fantasies, Doggystyle - Standing, Missionary - POV, Side Fuck

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    671 MB | 28 min 28 s | MP4 | 1080 x 1 920
    Description: I tried to pull the pandemic officer routine on Yiming Curiosity, but she didn't buy it. She told me she was travelling here from China alone, so I asked to see her ID since she wasn't wearing a mask. She turned it around on me, and asked for my ID. While checking her temperature, I put a finger in her mouth and saw her gag reflex needed work. She had this idea: since she had been single since before the pandemic, she offered me money to show her my dick! A real switcheroo. We went off together, and she gave me a blowjob. She stripped and shook her tits in my face, then spanked her own ass before I split her pussy lips open with my big cock. I speared her doggystyle and then stretching her pussy missionary, I pulled out and came on her snatch!

[​IMG]
    https://k2s.cc/file/296ada033e4c4

5. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Big Ass Model Loves A Pounding

Tags: All Sex, Asian, BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Blowjob, Brunette, Casting, Cum In Mouth, Hardcore, POV, Tittyfuck

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    613 MB | 37 min 46 s | MP4 | 576 x 1 024

[​IMG]
    https://k2s.cc/file/25c051040ea90

6. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Stretching Every Hole

Tags: Anal, All Sex, Blowjob, Cumshot, Threesome, FMM, Interracial, Asian

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    2.73 GiB | 38 min 59 s | MP4 | 1080 x 1 920
    Description: Marica is here to be freaky. She's been all around the world and she's seen freak on a whole different level. We have to step up to the plate today and make sure she is satisfied. We sent in the masters of freak. Markus and Prince. They fill her mouth with two big dicks. They spank her, pull her hair, and choke her in every way that she likes it. They both fuck her in her tight pussy and extra tight asshole. She loves to be stuffed up. They eventually give her two cumshots and she can't stop thanking us for satisfying her the way she likes it.

[​IMG]
    https://k2s.cc/file/9a60119cba4e2

7. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

TRAINING STEP-DAD FOR MONEY & SEX

Tags: Asian, POV, Teen, Small Tits, Fingering, Missionary, Cumshot

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    748 MB | 17 min 11 s | MP4 | 1080 x 1 920
    Description: My step-daughter Vina is so amazing, she is a great student, always does her chores, and is so beautiful. But lately, she has been acting weird with me often saying things to me that are inappropriate. I know better to cross that line, well I thought I did. I couldn't take it anymore especially after she asked me to rub lotion all over her back..... and tits! Vina knew I was turned on and the next day she made her move. Vina called me into her room after school still wearing her uniform, I thought she needed help with some homework but instead, she called me into to try and seduce me again. This was it I could not take it anymore, I finally gave in to her advances and fucked her tight pussy right there in her bed. I gotta admit my Step-Daughter has some amazing pussy, I never knew I could cum that much. I just hope she keeps this our little secret.

[​IMG]
    https://k2s.cc/file/aa919792fabe2

8. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Tiny Rae Fucks Her Trainer

Year: 04.10.2019
    Tags: All Sex, Blowjob, Pussy Licking, Gym, Doggystyle, Cowgirl, Standing 69, Small Ass, Tattoo, Asian, Small Tits, Natural Tits

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    397 MB | 29 min 6 s | MP4 | 480 x 854
    Description: Sexy Rae Lil Black has shown up to work out but she needs to be stretched out before - luckily, a huge cock shows up to help out with all her needs!

[​IMG]
    https://k2s.cc/file/bb00a245485dc

9. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Banged Behind Bars

Tags: All Sex, Big Tits, Asian, Work Fantasies

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    360 MB | 30 min 3 s | MP4 | 480 x 854
    Description: Polly Pons' pussy is about to get pounded by the biggest cock of them all when Danny D serves up the naughty inmate a life sentence's worth of hardcore sex! Who said crime doesn't pay?

[​IMG]
    https://k2s.cc/file/423b1760ff392

10. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Saya Song - Two Big Black Cock (20.08.2019)

Year: 2019
    Tags: DP, Anal, IR, Asian, Brunette, Hairy, Petite, Swallow, Tattoos

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    393 MB | 34 min 54 s | MP4 | 432 x 768
    Description: Saya Song is the most requested girl in the club. Her VIP room has been donned "Heaven".

[​IMG]
    https://k2s.cc/file/5297bc56ef373

11. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Controlling Cindy Means She MUST Eat BBC & BLACK ASS!

Tags: Gonzo, Interracial, Asian, Oral, Deep Throat, Gagging, Rimming, Slap, Spit

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    352 MB | 30 min 0 s | MP4 | 480 x 854
    Description: Cindy has had a CRAZY night!!! Music, food, people....its all been so overwhelming! She hasnt had a vacation in a while and she is DEFINITELY enjoying herself! After another concert, Cindy is exhausted. So tired that once she gets back to her Airbnb, she falls out on the couch in all her clothes! She's too tired to pay attention to her female intuition...an intuition that says...she's being WATCHED. Cindy's rental condo is owned by a very strange individual. An individual who has at least 13 cameras set up in the house...to watch..to observe...to record. The cameras aren't the only addition he's made to the house, however. There are secret entrances...secret vents..and a secret concoction he has invented to CONTROL the minds of women. As Cindy slumbers, the gas envelops her. She breathes it in...gulps it down...it enters her mind, body...even her soul. And once he is satisfied that she has taken enough...the individual ENTERS. He observes his slumbering victim...examines her lips...and decides what he wants. He awakens her. And of course she is shocked and frightened. She resists. But he convinces her with a few simple words...that she indeed DOES want to take all of this big THICK BLACK DICK down her throat. She hesitates at first...but then the desire fills her..envelops her. "Of course." the individual thinks. They always fight at first. But his formula is ironclad. When he's done with her, she will wake up thinking it was all a dream. Cindy crawls towards him...on her knees...with a burning hunger inside her and an all encompassing desire to use her mouth to please the stranger. Little does the individual know that Cindy inhaled TOO much gas..and her sexual desire is going to be more than he can handle....

[​IMG]
    https://k2s.cc/file/99e6438ede6de

12. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Nit The Bangkok Whore

Year: 2013
    Tags: Teen, Asian, Thai, Oral, All sex, Anal, Cumshot, Blowjob, Facial

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    1.17 GiB | 24 min 23 s | MP4 | 720 x 1 280
    Description: Nit. Anal no problem, Cum eating a Tasty treat for cum dump girl. Oh yes cum eating, cum dribbling, cum oozing out of pussy. She was happy to show me how good a cum girl she was. The more degrading the better, She will make a good wife. This nubile young thing was fresh working the Agogo's in The Bangkok girl scene. She had tricked some foolish bloke into paying for her big silicone nugs. She mentioned she had a baby and I can't imagine her tits were that bad but she decided to prop them up with these bolt-on's. The night I found her I was going to match her up with a superstar girl I had some couple of months earlier. The Superstar was adamant that she would not go Lesbian but she told me she would help me land another girl that looked good. She talked to Nit and we parted ways with the superstar and I had me another great find. Nit took the cock very well for such a young one. She even decided that anal was in the equation so I got some great anal action in her nice tight virgin asshole. There were a few tears but she swallowed hard and came back with a vengeance. I actually shot this scene over two days, so much that I enjoyed this sweet cutie. I'll probably add some bonus scenes with her in the future because I had so much footage.

[​IMG]
    https://k2s.cc/file/44065abe3c683

13. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Teaching Asian Maid Marica Hase About High-Class Ass To Mouth Group Sex

Year: 2013
    Tags: Anal, Natural Tits, Blowjob, Deep Throat, Group Sex, Hardcore

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    493 MB | | Flash Video | 540 x 960
    Description: It's pretty fucking nice to live the high life, being comfortably upper class, always looking the part, and of course having a sexy maid to have their way with! Sophie Lynx, Nia, and their upper class man-toy are all sitting around sipping some bubbly when they get the mood to bring their sexy Japanese maid Marica Hase into their sick and twisted world of anal hardcore! Not used to being noticed by her high class employers, Marica is surprised to be giving some champagne, but it's not because she's doing such a great job, but rather they want to get her loosened up for what's about to come! Before she knows it, her high class bosses are shoving her head into some pussy, then on some cock, and as she watches top fashion Nia take it haard from behnid she gets more and more into that upper class groove, doing whatever's demanded of her and eventually taking a big dick deep in her asian ass, all while chomping on pussy as commanded. Sophie Lynx then gets jealous, not allowing the fucking maid to have more fun than her, so she then takes it far up her stink hole as well, having Marica then slurp on that dick directly out of her mouth! When this upper class fuck-fest has run its rough ass-to-mouth course it's time to make a mess all over the maid, with a blast of splooge all over her pretty Japanese face! If you want to see how nasty and hard the seemingly classy upper class types can get, contribute now and see all the fucked up, high fashion group action!

[​IMG]
    https://k2s.cc/file/24fbf04a052ce

14. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Can't Let Rae Go

Tags: All Sex, Sex, Cumshot Clean-Up, Cum Shot, Facial, Feet, Fetish, Wet, Interview, Blowjob, Blowjob - POV, Deep Throat, Face Fuck, Gagging, Hair Pulling, Pussy Licking, Spanking, Beach, Car, Indoors, Outdoors, Store, Amateur, Ass Worship, 69, Ballerina, Cowgirl, Doggystyle, Doggystyle - Standing, Missionary, Reverse Cowgirl, Side Fuck, Spoon, Stand And Carry, Oil, Latina, Small Ass, Tattoo, Petite, Asian, Black Hair, Bald Pussy, Innie Pussy, Small Tits, Natural Tits

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    2.06 GiB | 44 min 2 s | MP4 | 1080 x 1 920
    Description: Description: Rae is a superstar. This Japanese-born talent has made a huge impact on the industry with just a few scenes, and you're already clamoring for more. We can't blame you, she's amazing! So before she heads off for more traveling, we followed her around for a day - and Rae loves teasing. She'll pull out her tits in public, try on a couple outfits for us, and doesn't mind if a civilian gets a peek or two. All while giving a little insight into who she is; she's not a size queen, loves sweaty sex, and is a bit of an exhibitionist. Before we let her go, we needed to bind her up for a goodbye fuck. After all, that's what sloppy friends are for!

[​IMG]
    https://k2s.cc/file/2e26d42fbdb72

15. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

First Time For Everything (S2:E11)

Year: 2021
    Tags: Lesbian, Asian, Blonde, Milf, Passion, Petite

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    323 MB | 29 min 59 s | MP4 | 540 x 960
    Description: Description: Recently divorced Serene Siren is in the dining room taking selfies when her daughter Madi Collins and Madi's BFF Lulu Chu walk in. The girls all chat as Serene shares her online dating woes ever since her husband left. Serene admits she's thinking of batting for the other team. She's just been catfished by so many older men! When Madi's phone rings and she leaves the room, Lulu takes the opportunity to confess to Serene that she has also been thinking about taking girls for a test drive. Serene isn't about to pass up the opportunity to get her hands on her daughter's hot friend. She draws Lulu in for a kiss. As their hands mutually start wandering, Serene suggests they relocate to the bedroom so they can really see how far they want to take it. Once they've moved to the bed and gotten reacquainted with each other's lips, Serene lays back and lets Lulu do some exploring. Lulu gets on her knees and tugs Serene's thong aside so she can inhale the musk of her new lover's arousal. Flicking her tongue out, Lulu explores the way it feels before she goes for a full out muff dive. As Lulu works magic with her tongue, Serene pops her big titties out to play with them. After letting Lulu set the initial pace, Serene grows gradually more vocal about what she wants. She tells Lulu to use her fingers, then moans in delight when Lulu obediently uses two digits to finger bang her needy snatch. It's Serene's turn to explore as Lulu lets her friend's mom help her out of her shirt and bra. Lulu's pierced nipples are a treat for Serene to explore and enjoy! They adjust their position with Serene on her back and Lulu rising above her, pressed clit to clit as they enjoy some lesbian tribbing. Once Serene has thrown her head back in delight, Lulu climbs up her lover's body so Serene can lap at her tight twat to bring her off. Lulu starts her tongue ride in reverse cowgirl, but eventually she turns around. Leaning forward, she resumes her pussy feast to complete their lesbian 69. When Serene turns the tables by rolling Lulu onto her back, she takes a minute to do a mini-69 where the girls feast on each other's nipples. Then she curls up beside Lulu and works her fingers all over Lulu's tender pussy. With such dedicated attention, it's not long before Lulu comes undone. The girls cuddle together in the aftermath, both confessing that this is way better than with a guy.

[​IMG]
    https://k2s.cc/file/c3753bf35623a

16. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Banana Fever AMWF 2 Asian Guys Part 1

Tags: All Sex, Blondes, Threesome, Asian, Creampie, Blowjob, Masturbation

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    1.70 GiB | 29 min 50 s | MP4 | 1080 x 1 920
    Description: Karla Gets Asian Fantasy Threesome with Two Asian Studs

[​IMG]
    https://k2s.cc/file/44ca4a44add40

17. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Yiming Curiosity - Hypnotised By Cock (12.03.2021)

Tags: Asian, Blowjob, Brunette, Facial, Shaved Pussy, Small Tits, Teen, Vaginal Sex

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    259 MB | 33 min 2 s | MP4 | 360 x 640
    Description: Yiming Curiosity is the assistant to a bad hypnotist in Private Specials, Young & Pretty, however given the crazy sexual appetite on this Asian beauty, she pretends to be hypnotised anyway so she can get a good fucking.

[​IMG]
    https://k2s.cc/file/2fa46bb9944c8

18. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Yiming Curiosity - Hypnotised By Cock (12.03.2021)

Tags: Asian, Blowjob, Brunette, Facial, Shaved Pussy, Small Tits, Teen, Vaginal Sex

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    1.87 GiB | 33 min 2 s | MP4 | 1080 x 1 920
    Description: Yiming Curiosity is the assistant to a bad hypnotist in Private Specials, Young & Pretty, however given the crazy sexual appetite on this Asian beauty, she pretends to be hypnotised anyway so she can get a good fucking.

[​IMG]
    https://k2s.cc/file/c95663a1428c0

19. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

HEAT Rounds

Tags: All Sex, Sex, Cumshot Clean-Up, Cum Shot, Facial, Deep Throat, Face Fuck, Gagging, Pussy Fingering, Pussy Licking, Outdoors, Amateur, Ballerina, Cowgirl, Doggystyle - Standing, Reverse Cowgirl, Stand And Carry, 25-34, European, Brown Hair, Short Hair, Big Dick, Small Ass, Tattoo, Petite, Asian, Black Hair, Bald Pussy, Innie Pussy, Small Tits, Natural Tits

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    784 MB | 27 min 47 s | MP4 | 720 x 1 280
    Description: Description: ATTENTION you dirt-eating, yellow-bellied, piss-your-pants-in-fear MAGGOTS. Brigadier Rae Lil Black has "borrowed" a T-55 armored combat vehicle for YOUR amusement. Her metal militia will stop at nothing to make sure your pleasures are conquered quickly, efficiently, and with zero room for resistance. Rae's reign is swift, deadly, and seductive. Now there's nothing left but to surrender to pure fucking Raemageddon.

[​IMG]
    https://k2s.cc/file/30518e798ba45

20. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Vina Sky - Great Day For A Stroll On South Beach With Vina Sky (23.08.2020)

Year: 2020
    Tags: Asian, Blowjobs, Brunettes, Deep Throat, Facial, Natural, Outdoors, Tattoo

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    626 MB | 36 min 49 s | MP4 | 558 x 992
    Description: While Jules is wandering around South Beach he notices a hot babe eating an ice cream cone so he goes to investigate.

[​IMG]
    https://k2s.cc/file/972b4d64cc779