1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

2. Forced Teen Movies Fantasy Forced DB teenage obsession violated men RapeVideosClub
    Dismiss Notice

Sweet boys have sex together

Discussion in 'Gay And Bareback' started by SimSim, Jun 2, 2022.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Marco Paris & Robbie Dash

[​IMG]
    FILE SIZE: 622 MB
    RESOLUTION: 1080 x 1 920
    FILE TYPE: MP4
    DURATION: 16 min 9 s

[​IMG]
    TAGS: Oral/Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Muscles, Interracial, Black, Creampie
    DESCRIPTION:Marco Paris drills Robbie Dash outdoors, and then they take the action inside, with camera shots from outside the window looking in for a more 'voyeuristic' approach.

Link:
    -----LINK-K2S--------------

2. Loading...

3. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

SS122-1A

[​IMG]
    FILE SIZE: 313 MB
    RESOLUTION: 720 x 1 276
    DURATION: 20 min 8 s

[​IMG]
    TAGS: Group, Oral/Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Blowjob, Masturbation, Cumshot, Cum, Rimming
    DESCRIPTION:We usually have a no oral only policy at the house. We have 2 holes and both need to be loaded up regularly. That is until one of our housemates came up with a great idea, plant a breeder. So...we have str8 dudes come by to just fuck our face until the top fucker drops by and bends us over. Never takes too long for these guys to get in on busting nuts in our asses too.

Link:

4. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Breeding Craig Marks (Josh Moore, Craig Marks)

[​IMG]
    FILE SIZE: 1.67 GiB
    RESOLUTION: 720 x 1 280
    DURATION: 38 min 39 s

[​IMG]
    TAGS: Muscle, Bareback, Oral, Anal, Tattoos
    DESCRIPTION:Hottie Craig Marks (@craigmarksxxx) Bottoms For Josh Moore (@JoshMooreXXX)\

Link:

5. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

100% Ground Beef

[​IMG]
    FILE SIZE: 635 MB
    DURATION: 14 min 27 s

[​IMG]
    TAGS: Fisting/Handballing, Fetish/Kink, Interracial, Piercing, Poppers, Rimming, Rosebud, Tattoos
    DESCRIPTION:Nothing better than a big muscle butt spread open. Teddy Bryce brings the beef. Roxas Caelem is here to fuck it up with his relentless ass punching. He gives Teddy so many rosebuds and for his trouble Teddy gives him a night to remember!

Link:

6. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

STEPBROTHERS <WBR> PART 1 (ALEX MECUM, COLTON GREY)

[​IMG]
    FILE SIZE: 639 MB
    DURATION: 21 min 41 s

[​IMG]
    TAGS: Anal/Oral Sex, Cumshots, Rimming, Fingering, Tattoos
    DESCRIPTION:Alex Mecum is caught cheating with Colton Grey when his home surveillance system is tapped. Alex fucks Colton with his thick tool and then has Colton ride his cock until Colton blows his huge load. Alex tells Colton to get down so he can shower him in his hot cum.

Link:

7. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Going Down Memory Lane (Jake Lawrence, Jax Thirio, Dakota Lovell)

[​IMG]
    FILE SIZE: 990 MB
    DURATION: 22 min 39 s

[​IMG]
    TAGS: Threesome, Blowjob, Anal Sex, Bareback, Rimming, Kissing, Older/Younger, Twink

Link:

8. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Cock Sounding, Scene #04

[​IMG]
    FILE SIZE: 1.18 GiB
    DURATION: 23 min 28 s

[​IMG]
    TAGS: 3-Way/Treesomes, Anal, Bareback, CBT, Doctor, Fetish/Kink, Oral, Sounding
    DESCRIPTION:Call the doctor, make an appointment, and check this out. If you get your jollies surgically inserting a long, smooth metal "sound" into your urethra, then this is right up your alley! Sorry, I couldn't resist the pun. But seriously, If you like medical fetish or CBT, you got to see this!

Link:

9. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

SC-2753 Nicky &amp; Cam: Bareback

[​IMG]
    FILE SIZE: 672 MB
    DURATION: 29 min 35 s

[​IMG]
    TAGS: Tattoo, Muscular, Sex, Cumshot Clean-Up, Cum In Mouth, Cum Shot, Facial, Nipple Play, Blowjob, Deep Throat, Face Fuck, Bedroom, Anal, Bareback, Doggystyle
    DESCRIPTION:Today we have a familiar face--and a familiar cock--at Sean Cody. "I'm back!" announces Nicky. "And I'm sorry to keep you guys waiting." He's very excited to work with gorgeous Cam, and the bearded bottom is thrilled to be paired with Nicky. "I looked you up and I was like, 'Wow!' It's very big." Cam's looking forward to getting manhandled and filled with man meat. Both these hunks are great kissers, so they really enjoy themselves as they start making out and taking off their shirts. Cam gets down on his knees to suck Nicky's big cock, then bends over to get stretched out in doggystyle. Nicky cums on Cam's face, and these guys are ready for a whole lot more.

Link:

10. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

AND ACTION (Adrian Hart, Devin Trez)

[​IMG]
    FILE SIZE: 498 MB
    DURATION: 28 min 57 s

[​IMG]
    TAGS: Anal Sex, Sperm, Bareback, Handjob, Blowjob, Muscular, Black, Big Dick
    DESCRIPTION:Two actors are rehearsing their parts for an upcoming play. It becomes awkward when they realize they have to kiss. It's awkward because one of the actors is straight, and one of the actors is gay. When they rehearse, every time they stop short of giving the real kiss. Adrien takes the lead and both the actors commit to the rehearsal and decide to go for it. After the kiss they are so committed that Deven lets go of his inhibitions and the two studs take each other over with their huge dicks and tight assholes.

Link:

11. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Rush

[​IMG]
    FILE SIZE: 902 MB
    DURATION: 12 min 24 s

[​IMG]
    TAGS: Fisting/Handballing, Fetish/Kink, Poppers, Tattoos
    DESCRIPTION:The BIGGEST hands he has ever had in him. The stuggle and the NEED! Cain Marko pushes Bobby Ryker over the edge in this one. He literally turns Bobby's ass inside OUT.

Link:

12. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

The Sphere, SC.3: Alfresco Tai Chi Leaves Big-Dicked Beaut Filled WITH RAW Cock! (Alex Whale, Lior HOD)

[​IMG]
    FILE SIZE: 753 MB
    DURATION: 25 min 36 s

[​IMG]
    TAGS: Kissing, Rimming, Bareback, 69, Fingering, Masturbation, Twinks (18+), Shaved, Oral/Anal Sex, Cum in Mouth, Uncut, Ass Play, Cum Shots, Facial, High Definition, Big Dicks, Arse Play, Cum Eating, Cum in Arse, Close ups, Skinny, Teens, Europeans
    DESCRIPTION:The spirit of the sphere may well have induced Lior Hod into an open-air frenzy of Tai Chi; but given the option of training his mate, Alex Whale, in martial arts, or alternatively fucking the living daylights out of the well-hung fucker, Hod opts for the latter. And who the hell can blame him? Whale is pretty much everything a horny gay lad could ever wish for - tall, slim, and boasting the kind of king-sized dong that is literally the stuff of dreams. He's also a dirty little girl, if truth be told - a fact that's quickly underlined by the haste with which the fellow fires his attention at Hod's crotch, pulling dick out of his mate's pants and slurping on it like a fully paid-up cock- girl. Little wonder that Hod is very quickly turning his eye to his buddy's hungry, hairless pucker; pulling the guy's cheeks apart to fully expose the tight little rosebud to the camera, before eagerly rimming it in anticipation of the hardnosed fuck that's now very much on the cards. Indeed, no prizes for guessing that Whale is quickly impaled on Hod's throbbing shaft; taking every inch on offer in a whole series of positions, and displaying the kind of totally wanton bravado that this relative newcomer is already renowned for. Given the intensity of the coupling, it's perhaps no surprise that Whale is very quickly at the point of no return - squirting all over his own belly, whilst Hod continues to bang away mindlessly at his arse. Nor will it probably amaze you to know that Whale then underlines his credentials as a premier-class trollop by taking a full-on facial, to leave him brimming with smiles and covered in spunk!

Link:

13. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Naughty Birthday Threesome (Ryan Kneeds, Jake Lawrence, Dakota Lovell)

[​IMG]
    FILE SIZE: 1.22 GiB
    DURATION: 28 min 29 s

[​IMG]
    TAGS: Anal, Cumshot, Handjob, Kissing, Oral, Threesome, Twink

Link:

14. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Dillon &amp; Jake (Dillon Diaz, Jake Waters)

[​IMG]
    FILE SIZE: 551 MB
    DURATION: 29 min 5 s

[​IMG]
    TAGS: Anal, Oral, Sex, Sperm, Bareback, Handjob, Blowjob, Muscular, Black, Big Dick
    DESCRIPTION:Dillon & Jake

Link:

15. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

You know what happens now? (Dakota Lovell, Axel Kane)

[​IMG]
    FILE SIZE: 805 MB
    DURATION: 18 min 25 s

[​IMG]
    TAGS: Anal, Creampie, Fingering, Kissing, Oral, Rimming, Twink

Link:

16. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

SC-2784 Josh &amp; Bentley: Bareback

[​IMG]
    FILE SIZE: 617 MB
    DURATION: 25 min 21 s

[​IMG]
    TAGS: All Sex, Cum On Ass, Cum Shot, Facial, Blowjob, Deep Throat, Face Sitting, Gagging, Spanking, Twink, Anal, Bareback, Doggystyle
    DESCRIPTION:"I'm so excited to be back. I've missed it," says Josh, and he's also excited to be joined by new face Bentley. The guys get to know each other, and tattooed cutie Bentley tells Josh a bit about his love of cooking and sports, but Josh is more curious about what Bentley likes in the bedroom. "Like to give people head, I like them to cum a lot. I'm definitely a pleaser," Bentley says. The guys start kissing, and the bottom enjoys getting dominated by Josh as the handsome top undresses him, fucking his mouth and then pounding him in doggystyle. Josh cums all over Bentley's ass, but he's not done with that hole yet.

Link:

17. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

[​IMG]
    FILE SIZE: 1 002 MB
    RESOLUTION: 816 x 1 440
    DURATION: 22 min 1 s

[​IMG]
    TAGS: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dicks, Blowjob, Cumshots, Flip-Flop, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles, Rimming, Twinks, Uncut.
    DESCRIPTION:Tom Pollock and Helmut Huxley can be very playful, but once they have an opportunity to make out...the game is over. It doesn`t take them long to understand that they both want something more than just teasing each other with kisses and in the blink of an eye they change the outdoor playground for a comfortable sofa. Helmut offers his butt to Tom as he knows the next time he`ll be the one fucking Tom`s hole.
    Enjoy Helmut Huxley, the KinkyAngel rising star, in his first ever scene on BelAmiOnline.

Link:

18. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Ffantasy (Timml, American)

[​IMG]
    FILE SIZE: 466 MB
    DURATION: 20 min 53 s

[​IMG]
    TAGS: Fisting/Handballing, Fetish/Kink, Interracial, Poppers, Rosebud
    DESCRIPTION:Timml is a regular dude whole likes to get his ass fisted. You know he spends the whole day thinking about it.. Big man hands... Working his hole open big...
    Filled up wall to wall with hot sexy Amerifist...

Link:

19. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

James Nowak

[​IMG]
    FILE SIZE: 480 MB
    RESOLUTION: 720 x 1 282
    DURATION: 19 min 49 s

[​IMG]
    TAGS: Solo, Masturbation, Cumshot, Muscle, Sex Toy
    DESCRIPTION:Last week I met one of the sexiest of men here in Melbourne. 26 year old James Nowak is a straight trade from the suburbs. He heard about me looking for new guys to shoot with during this summer from one of his mates and got in touch with me. We had a couple of meetings that he didn't make. But I'm glad we finally connected last week and made this shoot at my place. Apartment from being incredibly handsome and bursting with muscles, James is a really sweet and funny guy. He's the kinda guy I'd love to have as one of my hang out mates. We had an interesting chat while we worked through the shoot. James has a girlfriend that he adores and loves working hard at the gym. I could have guessed that part. The other feature that really stood out in the pics he sent me is that big fat uncut cock. I knew instantly that I wanted to meet him when he sent me a shot showing off his full bone. I also thought he had a pretty cute smile too. His first shoot went really well. I'm looking forward to shooting a lot more with him this year.

Link:

20. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Dean Diego, Devin Trez &amp; San Paul

[​IMG]
    FILE SIZE: 1.08 GiB
    DURATION: 33 min 35 s

[​IMG]
    TAGS: Anal Sex, Big Dick, Condom, Cumshot, Facial, Handjob, Interracial, Kissing, Masturbation, Oral, Rimming, Threesome

Link:

21. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

SC-2776 Deacon &amp; Sean &amp; Asher: Bareback

[​IMG]
    FILE SIZE: 807 MB
    DURATION: 34 min 24 s

[​IMG]
    TAGS: Sex,Threesome, Cumshot Clean-Up, Cum In Mouth, Cum Shot, Facial, Kissing, Masturbation, Ass Licking, Blowjob, Deep Throat, Anal, Bareback, Interracial, Doggystyle
    DESCRIPTION:Deacon got to see his husband, Asher, get fucked by Sean's big dick, and now he wants some for himself. After cumming on Asher's face, he asks Sean, "His ass feel good? It feels really nice for you?" Sean shoots back, "I'm ready for you. I might be able to handle those legs and that ass of yours." As Asher watches from the bed, playing with his ass, Deacon brings Sean over to the couch and sucks his cock. Sean rims the bottom and fingers his hole before stretching him out doggystyle, and Deacon can't believe just how big that dick really is. Asher strokes his cock as he watches Sean fuck Deacon missionary and even piledriver, then the top brings Deacon over to the bed and Asher helps by holding up one of his husband's legs as Sean penetrates that ass. Sean licks Deacon's stretched-out hole as the bottom jacks off till he cums, then Sean and Asher join forces to treat him to a double facial.

Link: