1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

2. Forced Teen Movies Fantasy Forced DB teenage obsession violated men RapeVideosClub
    Dismiss Notice

Sex giants gay video

Discussion in 'Gay And Bareback' started by mixon7, Feb 14, 2019.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

Tags:
  1. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Archie
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Archie is a hot jock who was in a frat at some point, but he's certainly also an all-around nice guy, with the physical goods to back up his sweet personality!

What more would you want from somebody? To cum like a fountain? Check!

Media Info:
    Format: MPEG-4
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Duration: 20 min 51 s
    Size: 622 MiB

Tags: Big Dick, Hairy, Jock, Solo

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD

2. Loading...

3. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Malcolm & Randy: Bareback
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Randy has been craving some more dick, and when Malcolm heard about it, he stepped in to be the one to fulfil Randy's desire to get pounded.

"I mean, look at that thing!"

Needless to say, Malcolm's enthusiasm of being with his buff bottom, and Randy's hunger to have his hole filled, made for a great time for both of these hunks.

Media Info:
    Duration: 25 min 31 s
    Size: 761 MiB

Tags: Anal, Bareback, Big Dick, Blow Job, Cum Swallowing, Hairy, Jock, Muscles, Uncut

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD

4. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Saul
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Saul is a big hunk of man meat who is very open sexually, and not afraid to explore different things in life.did we mention he has a big hunk of meat between those legs?

Media Info:
    Duration: 22 min 2 s
    Size: 660 MiB

Tags: Big Dick, Jock, Muscles, Solo

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD

5. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Buddy
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Buddy is a cute 21 year-old southern boy with all of that southern charm, and a sexy accent to go with it. He's had some experience with guys, but clearly he's hungry for more!

Media Info:
    Duration: 17 min 54 s
    Size: 533 MiB

Tags: Solo

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD

6. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Conrad & Robbie: Bareback
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    It was extremely difficult to get any words out of Conrad and Robbie while they were sitting half naked together on the bed.they were all over each other!

The chemistry between these two hotties was very intense, and it showed even more when their clothes came off.

Conrad was eager to get started, "Any more questions? This guy really, really wants me right now."

They both wanted each other pretty badly, so we abandoned the interview and just let them go at it. Of course, they had to have it all, so a flip-fuck was in order.talk about passion!

Media Info:
    Duration: 40 min 36 s
    Size: 1.19 GiB

Tags: Big Dick, Uncut

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD

7. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Brock & Jayden: Bareback
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    When asked what he wanted to do to Jayden's ass, Brock replied,

"Make it mine!"

That was enough for us, and certainly enough for Jayden since he's been wanting dick really badly lately.

Our muscle top Brock gave it good and hard, and by the end of it all, he was spent, and Jayden was drenched in both of their hot loads!

Media Info:
    Duration: 31 min 45 s
    Size: 953 MiB

Tags: Anal, Bareback, Behind the Scenes, Big Dick, Blow Job, Jock, Muscles

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD

8. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Buddy & Barron: Bareback
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Buddy returned to us sooner than expected, but we weren't complaining at all.neither did Barron,

"I think he's a cutie!"

Little did he know, though, Buddy has a dominant side, and he was eager to show Barron,

"Yeah, he's definitely gonna be my bitch."

With that said, they seemed to be rushing back to the house to get started!

Let's just say Buddy really gave Barron a pounding of a lifetime, and rewarded him with an amazing facial, of which Barron gladly accepted.

Media Info:
    Duration: 35 min 48 s
    Size: 1.05 GiB

Tags: Anal, Bareback, Behind the Scenes, Big Dick, Blow Job, Cum Swallowing, Facials

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD

9. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Dillan & Joey: Bareback
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Talk about a good match! Dillan and Joey have similar playful personalities, so it came as no surprise to us to find them playing in the pool and getting along very well.which translated nicely in the bedroom, or, in this case, the living room.

Clearly, these two hotties were hungry for each other!

Media Info:
    Duration: 36 min 25 s
    Size: 1.07 GiB

Tags: Anal, Bareback, Big Dick, Blow Job, Facials, Jock, Muscles

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD

10. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Regan & Curtis: Bareback
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    It's been a while since we've seen Curtis, and he's due for a good pounding!

Regan was up for the challenge, and went straight to Curtis' hotel room to have some fun. He found Curtis laying on the bed with his ass in the air ready for some action.

Of course, it was cut short because they were a bit too loud...let's just say Curtis was glad to be back!

Media Info:
    Duration: 34 min 27 s
    Size: 1.00 GiB

Tags: Anal, Bareback, Big Dick, Blow Job, Cum Swallowing, Facials, Jock, Muscles

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD

11. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Kasey
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Kasey is the quiet type, but his soft voice and calm demeanor don't make up all of who he is.

"If I'm getting my dick sucked, I love busting a fat load in their mouth."

Clearly, what lies underneath it all is a horny stud with a great body who just wants to release...

Media Info:
    Duration: 15 min 43 s
    Size: 464 MiB

Tags: Solo

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD

12. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Blake & Kaleb: Bareback
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Blake has had an eye on Kaleb for a while now, especially since he saw Kaleb bottoming for the first time on the site.Blake just had to have him!

Both studs marveled at each other's perfect bubble butts, telling one another that they like the other's ass more than theirs.it was definitely adorable, and that led to them wanting it all, so both guys got a chance to fuck and get fucked.

"It's fun getting to do the other side for a change, especially since I have a dick and I know how to use it!"

Well, Blake's got that right! He doesn't always get a chance to top, but he really showed Kaleb how to take dick well.

Media Info:
    Duration: 30 min 20 s
    Size: 905 MiB

Tags: Anal, Bareback, Behind the Scenes, Big Dick, Blow Job, Flip-flop, Hairy, Jock, Toys, Uncut

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD

13. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Brock & Randy: Bareback
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Brock was really into Randy, and was ready to just dominate his ass,

"Look at him, he's a stud! He's so muscular."

Watching two burly guys go at it and feel each other up was definitely a sight to see.

And judging by Randy's moans, and hot cum in his ass, Brock did him right.

Media Info:
    Duration: 22 min 49 s
    Size: 681 MiB

Tags: Anal, Bareback, Behind the Scenes, Big Dick, Blow Job, Jock, Muscles, Uncut

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD

14. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Frankie & Derick: Bareback
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Derick wanted to ask us a very important question, and we were immediately intrigued.

He's been very curious about bottoming lately, and wanted to know if he could try it out on camera.

Of course, we were excited about it, and found him a good top: Frankie.

Derick was thrilled, "I've heard he's pretty rough around the edges, which I like!"

Frankie was more than happy to pop his cherry, "I'm gonna give him the Frankie treatment.he's gonna get it all."

What's the Frankie treatment, you ask? Well, in his words it's "bang, bang, bang, bang!"

That seems about right!

Media Info:
    Duration: 33 min 41 s
    Size: 1 008 MiB

Tags: Anal, Bareback, Behind the Scenes, Big Dick, Blow Job, Hairy, Jock, Latin, Massage, Muscles, Uncut

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD

15. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Hector, Deacon & Asher: Bareback
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    "They are really sexy.they make me feel things." Hector started touching himself with the thought of fucking around with Sean Cody's sexy couple, Deacon and Asher.

He had a bit of a surprise in store for them to start the day off on the right foot.a double-sided dildo!

Of course, our hot couple was excited about it.but also eager to have Hector fuck them.and to fuck Hector; a good ol' free for all!

Media Info:
    Duration: 56 min 31 s
    Size: 1.66 GiB

Tags: Anal, Bareback, Behind the Scenes, Big Dick, Blow Job, Cum Swallowing, Facials, Flip-flop, Hairy, Jock, Latin, Muscles, Toys, Uncut

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD

16. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Louis & Joey: Bareback
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    It's been a little over a year, and Louis decided to come back for some new experiences with another guy.Joey was more than happy to lend a helping hand.and his ass!

Media Info:
    Duration: 25 min 52 s
    Size: 772 MiB

Tags: Anal, Bareback, Behind the Scenes, Blow Job, Cum Swallowing, Facials, Jock, Muscles

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD

17. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Dixon
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Music, fitness and health are all big parts of Dixon's life, seeing as he's a fitness coach, as well as teaches music.

He plays a bunch of different instruments, but focuses on one more often,

"I graduated with an education degree in trumpet, so I'm very good with my mouth. "

Clearly, Dixon is a man of many skills.

Media Info:
    Duration: 23 min 3 s
    Size: 687 MiB

Tags: Big Dick, Solo

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD

18. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Jett
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    The very first thing you notice with Jett are his lips.and apparently, people like commenting on them,

"They tell me straight up, DSL. Dick. Sucking. Lips."

He's a bit on the wild side; partying and getting into trouble, so living life to the fullest is definitely his thing. He's certainly living on the edge jerking off on camera for us, so let's see where this experience brings him.

Media Info:
    Duration: 22 min 52 s
    Size: 680 MiB

Tags: Big Dick, Jock, Solo

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD

19. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Landon & Joe: Bareback
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Joe was very excited to see Landon.so much so that he was all over him!

"You guys finally gave me something I asked for."

Of course, Landon didn't mind the attention at all,

"I've heard about you." Landon was eager to test Joe's limits, and being as horny and cum hungry as he was, Joe was more than happy to show Landon what he could handle.

After some body and muscle worshipping, these two hotties went right to it, and satisfaction was definitely reached.

Media Info:
    Duration: 39 min 11 s
    Size: 1.15 GiB

Tags: Anal, Bareback, Big Dick, Black, Cum Swallowing, Jock, Muscles

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD

20. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Wyoming Getaway: Part 5
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Part two of this orgy concludes the Wyoming Getaway, but these sexy studs aren't finished yet! The boys decided to take it inside this time, and fortunately, there was plenty of cum left for all of them!

Media Info:
    Duration: 38 min 19 s
    Size: 1.12 GiB

Tags: Anal, Bareback, Behind the Scenes, Big Dick, Blow Job, Cum Swallowing, Jock, Latin, Muscles, Uncut

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD

21. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Klint
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Klint is a 25 year old aspiring actor who's been living in California for two months hoping to catch his big break.well, this may be it!

This tall glass of water is very open and has no problem trying new things, which led him to sleep with guys. He recounted one time he had an orgy,

"It was like a free-for-all. I fucked someone, someone fucked me. I came on them, they came on me. Yeah, it was a good night!"

To top it all off, Klint has a sexy, lean body and a big dick that blows huge loads.definitely a keeper!

Media Info:
    Duration: 16 min 2 s
    Size: 478 MiB

Tags: Big Dick, Jock, Muscles, Solo

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD