1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

2. Forced Teen Movies Fantasy Forced DB teenage obsession violated men RapeVideosClub
    Dismiss Notice

Rudeness and brutality gay compilation

Discussion in 'Gay And Bareback' started by mixon7, Apr 19, 2019.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Hungarian Hunk Darius Delivers A Great Wank!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD

About video
    Mmm... when Darius applied to model I simply smiled to myself ( as I often do!).� He looked so damned delicious that I could have eaten him whole... yep, he's been blessed with handsome good looks, a perfect body and a totally suckable cock... and I really can't forget to mention that he's got a very pert little backside that's screaming for some serious attention too! Add all of these fine physical attributes to a guy who's got a very warm and genuine personality and it all adds up to a man who's irresistible ;-)
    Starring: Darius Ferdynand
    Tags: Blake Mason, Solo, Foot Fetish, Ass Play, Ball Play, Cum Jerking Off

Size: 396 MiB / Format: MPEG-4 / Resolution: 720 x 1 280 / Duration: 22 min 56 s

[​IMG]

2. Loading...

3. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

18 Year Old Lads Get To Know Each Other
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD

About video
    You know, my physic intuition just gets better and better. When I was arranging Andy's solo shoot I somehow knew that I would receive plenty of emails asking me to pair him up with the incredibly popular Adam, and sure enough I was right! Two very hot and horny 18 year olds having sex was just what you guys ordered over the last few days, and here it is ;-)
    Starring: Adam Jamieson
    Tags: Blake Mason, Kissing, Rimming, Fucking, 69, Ball Play

Size: 99.9 MiB / Format: MPEG-4 / Resolution: 360 x 480 / Duration: 19 min 59 s

[​IMG]

4. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

A 3-Day Load From Hunky Jayden
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD

About video
    We decided to bring out the big guns this week so meet the delicious Jayden! He's only 22 but every single inch of this fella is oozing testosterone. Jayden has these beautiful blue eyes that captivate your attention, classic good looks, one fit gym built body and a hefty cock that is impressively thick and flanked by two large low hanging balls...
    Starring: Jayden
    Tags: Blake Mason, Solo, Ball Play, Cum Jerking Off, Foreskin Play, Nipple Play

Size: 625 MiB / Format: MPEG-4 / Resolution: 720 x 1 280 / Duration: 22 min 37 s

[​IMG]

5. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

A 69 & A Great Arse Fuck!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD

About video
    Well it's been a while... but at last I've managed to get the super-sexy and cheeky cockney guy back for a good old fuck session! Yep, Harrison returns to your screens and who better to partner this tall, toned and fun-loving guy than RJ ;-) Why RJ' Well if you remember Harrison's solo, RJ fits the description of his ideal fuck buddy perfectly! And when RJ's response to seeing Harrison's pictures was "he's well fit" I immediately set about arranging the shoot :)
    Starring: RJ
    Tags: Blake Mason, Facial, Kissing, Fucking, 69, Cum Jerking Off

Size: 476 MiB / Format: MPEG-4 / Resolution: 720 x 1 280 / Duration: 20 min 47 s

[​IMG]

6. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

A Battering Ram Of A Dick!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD

About video
    Men. Don't you just love the variety that's on offer in this country and all around the world' OK, I've got to admit that Britain has some great diversity and I think I've proved that over recent weeks! Even so, take a look at the lovely Max... I mean, just to get a taste of that piece of meat would surely get you addicted ;-)
    Starring: Max
    Tags: Blake Mason, Solo, Cum Jerking Off, Nipple Play, On The Sofa

Size: 92.6 MiB / Format: MPEG-4 / Resolution: 360 x 480 / Duration: 20 min 47 s

[​IMG]

7. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

A Big Alternative Dude Dick
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD

About video
    Some of our amateur british men are muscled, others are toned and some are a little different from the norm. And Jamie is a stunning example of how different men can be! When I was first introduced to this charming 18 year old guy from our home city of Plymouth, I knew that he could offer something different to a lot of other guys...
    Starring: Jamie
    Tags: Blake Mason, Solo, Ass Play, Cum Jerking Off, In The Bedroom

Size: 93.3 MiB / Format: MPEG-4 / Resolution: 360 x 480 / Duration: 18 min 57 s

[​IMG]

8. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

A Big Black Cock For Greedy Bradley!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD

About video
    To be honest, I'm really not sure how to write this one up. Bradley, one of the sexiest guys I know asked to do a shoot with the ever-so-popular Nathan who I also think is one of the most handsome and lovable guys on the planet! Simply, it had to be done and so these two totally hot guys got it on together big-time and it's pretty much guaranteed to become a BLAKEMASON classic!
    Starring: Nathan Dale
    Tags: Blake Mason, Interracial, Behind The Scenes, Kissing, Rimming, Foot Fetish

Size: 101 MiB / Format: MPEG-4 / Resolution: 270 x 480 / Duration: 21 min 2 s

[​IMG]

9. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

A Big Cum Shot From Horny Paul
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD

About video
    This guy applied to feature directly through the site as he had always wanted to feature in an adult film. I called him up and after answering numerous questions, he felt comfortable enough to set a date. Blake was still out of town but luckily I managed to twist Sean's arm in to giving me a hand with the cameras ;-)
    Starring: Paul
    Tags: Blake Mason, Solo, Behind The Scenes, Ass Play, Cum Jerking Off, Foreskin Play

Size: 102 MiB / Format: MPEG-4 / Resolution: 360 x 480 / Duration: 21 min 44 s

[​IMG]

10. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

A Big Dick Fourgy To End A Good Night Out
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD

About video
    The guys have been out on the town and return home to Shane's place for a few more drinks but they're all feeling a bit frustrated at not pulling any talent. Out come the cards and they decide to play Strip Pontoon... but while Brez is in the toilet Luke finally tells his mates about what they've secretly been getting up to. Before Brez returns they agree to make the game a bit more interesting ;-)
    Starring: Luke Desmond
    Tags: Blake Mason: After Hours, Kissing, Fucking, Ball Play, Cum Getting Fucked, Cum Jerking Off

Size: 236 MiB / Format: MPEG-4 / Resolution: 720 x 1 280 / Duration: 27 min 4 s

[​IMG]

11. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

A Big Load From Confident Ethan
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD

About video
    I had been meaning to invite Ethan down for a shoot for around 6 months before this one actually happened. Either he was busy and then I was busy and then he was busy - it just took an absolute age for him and my cameras to meet in their usual horny manner! Still, he made it in the end :)
    Starring: Ethan
    Tags: Blake Mason, Solo, Ass Play, Cum Jerking Off, Foreskin Play, On The Sofa

Size: 98.0 MiB / Format: MPEG-4 / Resolution: 360 x 480 / Duration: 20 min 15 s

[​IMG]

12. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

A Chilly Outdoor Wank For Gorgeous Adam
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD

About video
    Looking back on this film now, I think Adam and I must have been truly mad to do what we did! You see, it was a cold day back in March when the temperature was around 5 degrees centigrade that I suggested we made another solo film up on Dartmoor. Adam was well up for the adventure but in the end we walked for over an hour through two forests before finally climbing the Torr.
    Starring: Adam Jamieson
    Tags: Blake Mason, Solo, Behind The Scenes, Outdoors, Cum Jerking Off, Foreskin Play

Size: 92.6 MiB / Format: MPEG-4 / Resolution: 360 x 480 / Duration: 18 min 19 s

[​IMG]

13. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

A Cock Show For A Voyeur!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD

About video
    Is it just me or do you fantasise about people you see on the street too' OK, maybe I should explain... I've known (and dreamt about!) several cute young guys with floppy hair in my time... and my wicked thoughts always wandered to what it would be like to secretly watch them jacking off in some remote place. Well I kind of know just how that plays out now ;-)
    Starring: Ray
    Tags: Blake Mason, Solo, Outdoors, Ball Play, Cum Jerking Off, Nipple Play

Size: 1.12 GiB / Format: MPEG-4 / Resolution: 720 x 1 280 / Duration: 19 min 6 s

[​IMG]

14. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

A Cock Sucking Fourgy In The Sun!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD

About video
    JP's out on his hiking trip with work-mate Tony and a couple of other members of the "Out in the Country" group. The sun's hot and the guys are horny... and when Billy removes his t-shirt the heat rises further! With the other guys stroking his body his dick becomes instantly hard and JP is the one to release it... and go down on it. Tony's equally keen to get a taste of Billy's uncut meat and he's soon sucking on it too!
    Starring: Tony Parker
    Tags: Blake Mason: After Hours, Blowjob, Outdoors, Kissing, Deep Throat, 69

Size: 870 MiB / Format: MPEG-4 / Resolution: 720 x 1 280 / Duration: 23 min 43 s

[​IMG]

15. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

A Cock-Loving Threesome
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD

About video
    OK, with hindsight, perhaps I should have called this film the sucka/fuckathon! Sure, Leo M and Tim really had a great session together back in December, but add the "magic" of Mike to the scene and things just naturally get a whole lot more fun! Oh yes, right from the start it's clear Mike's meat is going to be the centre of attention... and very deservedly so ;-)
    Starring: Mike
    Tags: Blake Mason, Behind The Scenes, Kissing, Rimming, Deep Throat, Fucking

Size: 151 MiB / Format: MPEG-4 / Resolution: 360 x 480 / Duration: 29 min 46 s

[​IMG]

16. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

A Cum Drenching Frantic Fuck!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD

About video
    Two fit men and two big cocks = one very horny time! At least it does when hairy Lincoln and a much smoother Tommy get it on together... and because the guys had to wait a whole extra week for this fuck session to actually happen they were hornier than ever! Finally, Lincoln gets to have his wicked way with ex-army lad Tommy and having spent the previous evening together� they sure were comfortable with each other ;-)
    Starring: Tommy
    Tags: Blake Mason, Kissing, Rimming, Deep Throat, Fucking, 69

Size: 552 MiB / Format: MPEG-4 / Resolution: 720 x 1 280 / Duration: 20 min 17 s

[​IMG]

17. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

A Cum Squirting Finale With Kristian
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD

About video
    This guy heard about the site through another model and decided to apply immediately. He's no stranger to adult work and you may recognise him from a few other sites!
    Starring: Kristian
    Tags: Blake Mason, Solo, Cum Jerking Off, In The Bedroom, Lube Play

Size: 69.2 MiB / Format: MPEG-4 / Resolution: 360 x 480 / Duration: 14 min 56 s

[​IMG]

18. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

A Cum Tasting Finish For Zak
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD

About video
    Well it's time to welcome back an old favourite, you asked, we listened and the totally gorgeous Zak with his thick hefty uncut cock returns to thoroughly service Justin B. Anyone who is a fan of Zak will know he is renowned for his thick, strong, powerful boners and this film is no exception! From the kick off his dick is bulging out of his tight pants, much to Justin's delight ;-)
    Starring: Zak
    Tags: Blake Mason, Oral Sex, Behind The Scenes, Facial, Twinks, Kissing

Size: 426 MiB / Format: MPEG-4 / Resolution: 720 x 1 280 / Duration: 19 min 40 s

[​IMG]

19. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

A Cum-Gushing Flip Flop Fuck
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD

About video
    So, with the holiday countdown starting we thought we'd kick start the festive season with something a little bit special... and what better way to begin than by inviting one of our horniest newbies, Danny R, back to the studio and giving him the gift of Kai! And as you might have guessed, right from the off these guys just couldn't wait to rip each other's clothes off but to be honest, I think the warm up started well before the cameras started rolling ;-)
    Starring: Kai
    Tags: Blake Mason, Kissing, Deep Throat, Foot Fetish, Fucking, Cum Getting Fucked

Size: 438 MiB / Format: MPEG-4 / Resolution: 720 x 1 280 / Duration: 22 min 40 s

[​IMG]

20. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

A Delicious Display Of Oral Cock Worship
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD

About video
    So,� it's finally time for two of our hottest� newbies to make their debut appearances in a film with another guy. Given that Leigh is a self-confessed lover of blow-jobs, and that Tony was just a little bit nervous about taking such a big dick, I thought it only fair to ease the guys in "gently" and so this one is a good old oral adventure! Yep, Leigh and Tony take things real slow and sensual, although they do seem to love devouring cock!
    Tags: Blake Mason, Blowjob, Facial, Kissing, Deep Throat, Ball Play

Size: 534 MiB / Format: MPEG-4 / Resolution: 720 x 1 280 / Duration: 20 min 18 s

[​IMG]

21. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

A Delicious Feast Of Mutual Cock Sucking
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD

About video
    Oral adventure, anyone' I thought so and it's been a while... and like all men know there's something about receiving a damn good blow job that's unlike anything else on Earth! The feeling of a hot wet mouth doing its best to provide as much pleasure as it can is an awesome feeling. It makes most men go weak at the knees and this is exactly the effect Tony's expert Mouth has on Cody B!
    Tags: Blake Mason, Blowjob, Deep Throat, Cum Jerking Off, Foreskin Play, Licking & Biting

Size: 434 MiB / Format: MPEG-4 / Resolution: 720 x 1 280 / Duration: 18 min 42 s

[​IMG]