1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

Nudity and naturism (amateur videos)

Discussion in 'Nudism and Naturism' started by mixon7, Apr 5, 2019.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Natalie - Movieclip [1/2]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    DESCRIPTION: I met Natalie on my very first evening in Ayia Napa. She was sitting in a bar with two guys and looked absolutely amazing in a pair of cut-off denim shorts and a skimpy white top! I decided to approach her and found out that fortunately neither of the guys were her boyfriend. Natalie was very friendly and we chatted together for ages. On the day of the shoot, Natalie turned up at the beach looking stunning - still wearing those hot denim shorts! She had already done a quick shoot with Bonnie and Carly and was looking very confident and raring to go. The beach was packed, but she just soaked up the attention! What a fantastic start to the trip it turned out to be!
    MODEL: Natalie
    GENRE:

INFO:
    ======
    Format: MPEG-4
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Duration: 2 min 32 s
    Size: 93.1 MiB

[​IMG]
    WATCH or DOWNLOAD

2. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Magda and Larisa - Movielcip
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    DESCRIPTION: Larisa is one of the participants at the wet t-shirt contest that you'll find soon captured on the website. But before we talk about the lovely competition, I'd like to tell you, guys, that this girl is a native dancer. She is more than aware of the way she knows to move her body and bring to light the curves she has. "No inhibitions and no regrets" - that's the way Larisa described her way of living - and regarding our challenge she said "definitely try it again". So, Larisa, prepare to meet us again next summer!
    MODEL: Larisa
    GENRE:

INFO:
    ======
    Duration: 11 min 24 s
    Size: 424 MiB

[​IMG]
    WATCH or DOWNLOAD

3. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Delia - Set 3 - Part 2 of 3 - Movieclip
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    DESCRIPTION: Here we are back at the private beach with Delia, trying out some new outfits that I could have bet are matching her perfectly. Delia can wear anything, because the only thing that matters is the way she takes them off J. Please try not to laugh, I have to say sometimes I wonder if she was trying to turn me on also, because I was the one watching and complimenting there.
    MODEL: Delia
    GENRE:

INFO:
    ======
    Duration: 7 min 38 s
    Size: 279 MiB

[​IMG]
    WATCH or DOWNLOAD

4. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Clare & Julia - Movieclip
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    DESCRIPTION: Both these lovely ladies were on vacation. It was their first time in Magaluf. They were determined to have a great time and were up for some fun. I persuaded them to do the shoot and get a bit daring. Both encouraged each other to remove their tops and pose topless which made it sexy too. Well done girls!
    MODEL: Clare
    GENRE:

INFO:
    ======
    Duration: 3 min 6 s
    Size: 116 MiB

[​IMG]
    WATCH or DOWNLOAD

5. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Maria and Friends - Movieclip
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    DESCRIPTION:
    MODEL: Ariana
    GENRE:

INFO:
    ======
    Duration: 13 min 16 s
    Size: 494 MiB

[​IMG]
    WATCH or DOWNLOAD

6. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Mia and Friends - Set 2 of 2 - Part 5 of 5 - Movieclip
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    DESCRIPTION: I hope you as pleased as I was to repeat another photo shoot with these sexy ladies. Definitely one of my best sets of the summer! Marina was the girl that I hit it off with straight away, encouraging her friends to go for it. And what gorgeous friends she has, Camy and Mia, two adorable sisters and let's not forget Denisa, all looking stunning and no problems at all with posing topless! Let these girls know how good they were, I am sure that they'll come again if they are sincerely appreciated!
    MODEL: Camy
    GENRE:

INFO:
    ======
    Duration: 5 min 16 s
    Size: 194 MiB

[​IMG]
    WATCH or DOWNLOAD

7. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Jade & Bekki - Movieclip [2/2]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    DESCRIPTION: I spot Jade and Bekki walking towards their sunbeds as I am going about my beach patrol. They don't even get the chance to settle before I'm speaking to them asking them to pose. Jade is in agreement immediately but Bekki is a bit less enthusiastic, luckily Jade tells her to relax and have fun so Bekki agrees to the shoot. Once we commence the action Jade basically takes over and is the first to remove her top. I urge Bekki to go for it too but she prefers that Jade takes the spotlight! Fair enough, a great set from two very hot girl!
    MODEL: Bekki
    GENRE:

INFO:
    ======
    Duration: 2 min 21 s
    Size: 87.6 MiB

[​IMG]
    WATCH or DOWNLOAD

8. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Selena & Raquel - Set 1 [2/2]- Movieclip
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    DESCRIPTION: Two adorable blondes that can spend an entire day in front of the camera. I sure you would like to find out that they came back the next day for a longer and sexier shoot at the private beach we use to go when we take our time with what we call plenty of potential for the challenge. Keep an eye on what's coming!
    MODEL: Raquel
    GENRE:

INFO:
    ======
    Duration: 7 min 35 s
    Size: 281 MiB

[​IMG]
    WATCH or DOWNLOAD

9. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Elena - Movieclip
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    DESCRIPTION: This sweet girl was a bit suspicious of myself and Lavra when we first approached her. However, she soon changed her mind when she saw we are genuine and want to make some good memories for all the girls that deserve to be admired at the beach. That's why she was extremely happy about the sexy beach photos she's got from the short weekend break she had in the resort!
    MODEL:
    GENRE:

INFO:
    ======
    Duration: 2 min 30 s
    Size: 91.9 MiB

[​IMG]
    WATCH or DOWNLOAD

10. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Megan - Movieclip [3/3]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    DESCRIPTION: We spotted Megan walking pass us on the promenade in San Antonio. Derek managed to intercept before we lost her in the crowd. Megan was so sweet and down to earth. Quiet and shy but don't let the innocent look fool you, she was daring enough for some daring implied nude shots. This girl looked amazing on camera, one of our best shoots of the summer we think!
    MODEL: Megan
    GENRE:

INFO:
    ======
    Duration: 1 min 20 s
    Size: 51.5 MiB

[​IMG]
    WATCH or DOWNLOAD

11. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Ana & Dana - Movieclip
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    DESCRIPTION: The gift of the day: twins! At the end of the photoshoot I was still not sure who is who, even though I was trying to keep in mind who to associate with the colour of the bikini. I still believe I lost the battle. They're both beautiful and smart - maybe a little sly, because they played with me during the entire shoot, trying to distract me from the work and look at their particular qualities. I love twins shoots, they are absolutely magic!
    MODEL: Ana
    GENRE:

INFO:
    ======
    Duration: 12 min 17 s
    Size: 457 MiB

[​IMG]
    WATCH or DOWNLOAD

12. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Andreea & Oana - Part 1 of 2 - Movieclip
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    DESCRIPTION: What are two young ladies doing alone in the middle of the season at the beach, especially at the most popular beach in Romania? Of course, looking for fun - but how come did I find them alone? They confessed the previous night was so nice that they needed a short break. You can image I felt a bit disappointed thinking that they might be quite tired for a shoot, but I couldn't miss the chance! Andreea and Oana are absolutely amazing, together or not - in other words, this is the best definition of being young and restless: living each and every moment of your life that you'll remember forever!
    MODEL: Andreea
    GENRE:

INFO:
    ======
    Duration: 10 min 17 s
    Size: 382 MiB

[​IMG]
    WATCH or DOWNLOAD

13. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Raluca - Movieclip
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    DESCRIPTION: I really like this one: she has a unique look that makes you feel like she's dancing in front of your eyes. Carefree and smart, Raluca did what I enjoy the most: she posed naturally and left me speechless with all the moves she already knew. Good job, darling!
    MODEL: Raluca
    GENRE:

INFO:
    ======
    Duration: 6 min 1 s
    Size: 219 MiB

[​IMG]
    WATCH or DOWNLOAD

14. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Sara & Friends - Movieclip [1/2]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    DESCRIPTION: This is a fun shoot we did with three crazy German girls we found on San Antonio beach. After some group shots of them messing around and splashing each other in the sea both Sara and Alena went onto to do some daring topless photos. They proved a little difficult to control, but we had a great time with them and we got some great photos and video.
    MODEL: Sara
    GENRE:

INFO:
    ======
    Duration: 3 min 5 s
    Size: 113 MiB

[​IMG]
    WATCH or DOWNLOAD

15. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Sara & Friends - Movieclip [1/2]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    DESCRIPTION: This is a fun shoot we did with three crazy German girls we found on San Antonio beach. After some group shots of them messing around and splashing each other in the sea both Sara and Alena went onto to do some daring topless photos. They proved a little difficult to control, but we had a great time with them and we got some great photos and video.
    MODEL: Sara
    GENRE:

INFO:
    ======
    Duration: 3 min 5 s
    Size: 113 MiB

[​IMG]
    WATCH or DOWNLOAD

16. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Alison - Movieclip [2/2]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    DESCRIPTION: This is a quick interview I did with Alison after her shoot with Kirstie. A really lovely girl and like Kirstie said, had a great seductive look and was oozing with confidence in front of the camera.
    MODEL: Alison
    GENRE:

INFO:
    ======
    Duration: 3 min 33 s
    Size: 129 MiB

[​IMG]
    WATCH or DOWNLOAD

17. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Amy - Set 3 - Part 2 of 3 - Movieclip
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    DESCRIPTION: Our third set with Eva's sister, Amy. We wanted to shoot as much as we possibly could with this cutie. This time we went back to my favourite secluded beach, and even though Amy has an innocent look, she proved to us that she has a naughty side to her too ... Wow, we didn't see that coming! Watch out for a cameo from Eva too, sisters or not, they are perfect!
    MODEL: Amy
    GENRE:

INFO:
    ======
    Duration: 5 min 17 s
    Size: 190 MiB

[​IMG]
    WATCH or DOWNLOAD

18. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Karly - Movieclip [2/2]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    DESCRIPTION: Our shoot with Karly happened completely by chance without us ever meeting her first to explain what our website was about. One of our friends who owns a bar in Tenerife had told her about us and she mentioned she would love to give it a go but was nervous about it. He reassured her we were nice people so she gave him her number for us to contact her. For this shoot we agreed to meet at the bar and walk to the beach with her so I could keep her confidence up prior to starting. Once we got started Karly seemed a bit tense but I ensured we took our time to get her to relax and enjoy the experience. Karly has an amazing, natural body and look and I'm so glad we managed to work with her and get this set to share with you.
    MODEL: Karly
    GENRE:

INFO:
    ======
    Duration: 5 min 22 s
    Size: 196 MiB

[​IMG]
    WATCH or DOWNLOAD

19. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Ashley - Movieclip
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    DESCRIPTION: I first met Ashley when I was out having a drink with friends one night. She worked in one of the bars, and the night we met she was dressed in a extremely sexy short dress which showed off all of her amazing curves! We started talking, and it became clear that she was interested in getting together for a shoot. It took some time but eventually we managed to get her down to the beach before we left Magaluf. Considering this was the first shoot I did with her she was very relaxed. She had a great, sultry stare which was difficult to capture at times as she would occasionally burst into laughter. A clear sign to me she was having fun!
    MODEL: Ashley
    GENRE:

INFO:
    ======
    Duration: 4 min 23 s
    Size: 159 MiB

[​IMG]
    WATCH or DOWNLOAD

20. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Roxana - Movieclip
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    DESCRIPTION: We had barely got onto the beach when we met Roxana, hanging out with a group of lads, one of which turned out to be her boyfriend. They were all great and it wasn't long before we had her posing for the camera and messing around on the beach. Very bubbly and enthusiastic, with a gorgeous smile. What a hottie she is!
    MODEL: Roxana
    GENRE:

INFO:
    ======
    Duration: 4 min 13 s
    Size: 160 MiB

[​IMG]
    WATCH or DOWNLOAD