1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

Nudity and naturism (amateur videos)

Discussion in 'Nudism and Naturism' started by mixon7, Apr 5, 2019.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Katia - Movieclip
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    DESCRIPTION: I don't know if you've ever tried to scan sexy girls through a crowd, but I assure you, you need better than eagle eyes. That's why our secret is our friends that we have everywhere! Rebeca is the sister of one of the lifeguards that couldn't have missed the opportunity to surprise us. She thanked us for doing this thing not only for her, but for all the women. I told you before and I'll say it again, all women are beautiful, you just need to discover what they're best at!
    MODEL: Katia
    GENRE:

INFO:
    ======
    Format: MPEG-4
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Duration: 5 min 16 s
    Size: 193 MiB

[​IMG]
    WATCH or DOWNLOAD

2. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Cristina - Movieclip
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    DESCRIPTION: I found this pretty German lady while myself and Lavra had a short break on a sunbed. She said she was enjoying her holiday in Romania but getting a bit bored lying on the beach doing nothing. That was the moment my eyes met Lavra's and we proposed a photo shoot straight away. When we started Cristina couldn't stop laughing. She thanked us many times for being so friendly and making her day so enjoyable!
    MODEL:
    GENRE:

INFO:
    ======
    Duration: 8 min 32 s
    Size: 320 MiB

[​IMG]
    WATCH or DOWNLOAD

3. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Holly - Movieclip [1/2]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    DESCRIPTION: Holly, Rachel and Mel were on a working holiday with Stacey Poole. Apart from Stacey, whom we discovered in Ibiza 2010, I'd only ever met these girls in passing before the shoots and finally we got the chance to work together. In fact it was with Stacey's support all this happened at all. More info about that in Stacey's gallery - coming soon! Meanwhile enjoy these solo sets from three very sexy ladies!
    MODEL: Holly
    GENRE:

INFO:
    ======
    Duration: 8 min 36 s
    Size: 319 MiB

[​IMG]
    WATCH or DOWNLOAD

4. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Stacey - Movieclip [1/2]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    DESCRIPTION: It was another day in Ayia Napa, and that meant another shoot down at the beach with a group of gorgeous girls! Most of the girls in this shoot were workers who were taking the day off down at Nissi beach. We got to know them through Bonnie and Carly. One of them, the gorgeous Stacey, also agreed to do a solo shoot, and even better some days later she went onto to do implied nudity. You will be able to see that set in another gallery coming soon!
    MODEL: Stacey
    GENRE:

INFO:
    ======
    Duration: 8 min 0 s
    Size: 294 MiB

[​IMG]
    WATCH or DOWNLOAD

5. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Blanca - Part 2 of 2 - Movieclip
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    DESCRIPTION: I thought. "it's hard to get this girl", judging by the fact that her boyfriend is a professional photographer and apparently she's a popular model in Romania. But I guess we'd never need to judge anything before we really meet the people. They were very friendly and Blanca was keen to go on a "new adventure". She's tall, thin, smart and, don't forget, she's a popular model that chose to pose for our website!
    MODEL: Blanca
    GENRE:

INFO:
    ======
    Duration: 3 min 46 s
    Size: 138 MiB

[​IMG]
    WATCH or DOWNLOAD

6. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Leanne & Lianne - Movieclip [2/2]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    DESCRIPTION: One night while I was out on the town with my business partner, he spotted tall, dark Leanne working in one of the bars on the Magaluf strip. We stopped in for a drink and started talking to her. Before we knew it we had a shoot lined up for the following day with Leanne and her two friends who worked in the same bar.
    MODEL: Lianne
    GENRE:

INFO:
    ======
    Duration: 1 min 58 s
    Size: 72.3 MiB

[​IMG]
    WATCH or DOWNLOAD

7. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Carla - Movieclip
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    DESCRIPTION: Carla looks like a little lollypop waiting to be popped in the mouth. As soon as we saw her we knew she would look amazing in front of the camera, however she did not seem to ready to pose. Fortunately her friends really gave her the encouragement to go for the challenge and, although a short and sweet shoot, we really have to give them a special thank you! But most of all, Carla, thank you too, please come in front of the camera again, you are simply delicious!
    MODEL:
    GENRE:

INFO:
    ======
    Duration: 2 min 39 s
    Size: 96.9 MiB

[​IMG]
    WATCH or DOWNLOAD

8. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Veronica and Madalina - Set 2 - Part 4 of 4 - Movieclip
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    DESCRIPTION: My favorite dancers of the season are ready to surprise you with one of the best photoshoots of the summer! No inhibitions, no stress and no fear about any mistake they can make! They're so relaxed and happy to pose - even though we worked hard for more than two hours, I have to say that it was one of the most relaxing and fun moments I spent working without any break between sets. We also had a bit of audience, but, as I said, they were actually feeling much better while being watched by a lot of admirers!
    MODEL: Madalina
    GENRE:

INFO:
    ======
    Duration: 12 min 34 s
    Size: 466 MiB

[​IMG]
    WATCH or DOWNLOAD

9. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Violeta - Set 1 - Movieclip
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    DESCRIPTION: Violeta is a truly talented model! Just like a lioness - showing off her unique attitude without any inhibition. She said she loves to be watched by other guys because they make her feel sexy. Well, what can I say, some women really know how to be show off their body confidently without worrying about what other people might say. Stay tuned for what's coming!
    MODEL: Violeta
    GENRE:

INFO:
    ======
    Duration: 4 min 0 s
    Size: 145 MiB

[​IMG]
    WATCH or DOWNLOAD

10. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Anastasiia - Set 1 - Movieclip
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    DESCRIPTION: I am so happy I have great co-workers with a perfect eye when it's about spotting beautiful girls. This time JC saw Anastasiia while we were going to meet another girl for a photoshoot and we decided this one is a must. We spoke to her immediately and she was happy to give the challenge a try. We found out that she is an actress and loves to pose in different ways. You'll see what I'm talking about as soon as you follow the future sets with Anastasiia. I, personally, love to work with girls or women that are able to show innocence and maturity at the same time don't you?
    MODEL: Anastasiia
    GENRE:

INFO:
    ======
    Duration: 8 min 16 s
    Size: 308 MiB

[​IMG]
    WATCH or DOWNLOAD

11. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Jennifer & Sophie [2/2] - Movieclip
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    DESCRIPTION: I was so impressed with these two girls during their solo sets I had to get them together again for another shoot. On this occasion we practically had the whole beach watching, but both girls welcomed the attention. They even posed for a few random pictures with guys who walked over to watch the action. The girls were clearly into the sexy posing and it shows in the pictures.
    MODEL: Jennifer
    GENRE:

INFO:
    ======
    Duration: 5 min 54 s
    Size: 220 MiB

[​IMG]
    WATCH or DOWNLOAD

12. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Natalie & Charlotte - Movieclip [1/2]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    DESCRIPTION: I spotted these two girls on the beach one afternoon. The shoot was full of natural laughter and by the end of it I was impressed that both girls were quite daring, especially with the T shirts lol. What is it about wet T shirts that the girls enjoy so much?
    MODEL: Charlotte
    GENRE:

INFO:
    ======
    Duration: 5 min 16 s
    Size: 194 MiB

[​IMG]
    WATCH or DOWNLOAD

13. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Wet T-Shirt Competition 3
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    DESCRIPTION: We thought it was time to shoot some more video of sexy girls dancing in, and out, of soaking wet t-shirts, so off we went with a video camera to Mambo's Terrace in Magaluf, always a good spot for wet t-shirt competitions. If you're in the area be sure to check it out. As mentioned before, if you want to see more of this type of content please let us know!
    MODEL: Julianne
    GENRE:

INFO:
    ======
    Duration: 6 min 5 s
    Size: 224 MiB

[​IMG]
    WATCH or DOWNLOAD

14. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Oana - Movieclip
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    DESCRIPTION: Our last shoot of a very hectic day, Oana was happy to get involved although another one who did not speak English and was a bit awkward with the posing to be honest. She had some sort of accident which we could see from the massive bandage on her rear, half way through the shoot it got wet so she took it off to reveal no evidence of any injury whatsoever, not sure what was going on there lol, but anyway a nice girl who was happy to take the challenge!
    MODEL: Oana
    GENRE:

INFO:
    ======
    Duration: 3 min 40 s
    Size: 133 MiB

[​IMG]
    WATCH or DOWNLOAD

15. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Cambridge Girls Set 1 - Movieclip [3/3]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    DESCRIPTION: We were actually just beginning to pack away late one afternoon when this group of girls arrived close by to us. Lena and Stella, I noticed immediately, both looking amazing, and just the type of girls we love at ugotitflauntit! Now it was just a case of how to get them to pose. Well, it didn't take long before all girls were in agreement they were prepared to go for it, and even better Lena and Stella seemed the most enthusiastic! After we got some group photos and the girls settled into it, it was time to see how daring they were prepared to go. Initially Lena refused my proposal to pose for a solo set, however Stella was well up for it, and wow, what a body she has! More to come from these stunners - I got them back to the beach the very next day, and you'll be pleased to hear that Lena found some courage for that solo set I mentioned. That is a set worth waiting for we can assure you!
    MODEL: Stella
    GENRE:

INFO:
    ======
    Duration: 1 min 54 s
    Size: 70.0 MiB

[​IMG]
    WATCH or DOWNLOAD

16. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Viorica - Movieclip
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    DESCRIPTION: I was enjoying the rest of my summer holiday with some beers at the lifeguard tower. It's the perfect location to see beautiful and gifted girls. So, I started to notice a couple that was having fun in the sea. Mira went to say hello and they were happy to come over and pose for some pictures together. Everything was exactly the way I like: simple and natural. There's no need to give directions to mother nature!
    MODEL: Viorica
    GENRE:

INFO:
    ======
    Duration: 3 min 41 s
    Size: 134 MiB

[​IMG]
    WATCH or DOWNLOAD

17. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Selena & Raquel - Set 1 [1/2]- Movieclip
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    DESCRIPTION: Two adorable blondes that can spend an entire day in front of the camera. I sure you would like to find out that they came back the next day for a longer and sexier shoot at the private beach we use to go when we take our time with what we call plenty of potential for the challenge. Keep an eye on what's coming!
    MODEL: Raquel
    GENRE:

INFO:
    ======
    Duration: 16 min 11 s
    Size: 599 MiB

[​IMG]
    WATCH or DOWNLOAD

18. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Camila and Nora - Movieclip
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    DESCRIPTION: We met Camila and Nora through one of our models. At first they were a bit scared of the camera and said that they will not look good in pictures, but after talking for a little and showing them some of the photos we already took, they relaxed and had more fun with poses.
    MODEL:
    GENRE:

INFO:
    ======
    Duration: 12 min 47 s
    Size: 465 MiB

[​IMG]
    WATCH or DOWNLOAD

19. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Delora - Movielcip
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    DESCRIPTION: We fond Delora with a group of friends, all very friendly and encouraging her to take the flauntit challenge. However no doubt about it, this girl was shy in front of the camera, with a little persuasion she relaxed enough to give us a special moment at the end of the shoot, well done Delora!
    MODEL: Delora
    GENRE:

INFO:
    ======
    Duration: 9 min 38 s
    Size: 363 MiB

[​IMG]
    WATCH or DOWNLOAD

20. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Laura - Movieclip
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    DESCRIPTION: Kirsitie and I are strolling the San Antonio beaches when we spot this beautiful blond haired girl sitting with her friend chatting. We introduce ourselves and once she has established we are not typical beach sellers she starts to take an interest in doing a photo shoot with us. We actually end up doing two shoots with this beauty, one with Kirstie, and one with myself. What a find! Laura has stunning looks, a great figure and a really down to earth personality, don't let her shyness during the video interview fool you, this girl is hot and she certainly knows how to flaunt it!
    MODEL: Laura
    GENRE:

INFO:
    ======
    Duration: 2 min 6 s
    Size: 76.6 MiB

[​IMG]
    WATCH or DOWNLOAD