1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

Nudity and naturism (amateur videos)

Discussion in 'Nudism and Naturism' started by mixon7, Apr 5, 2019.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Sarah - Movieclip [1/2]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    DESCRIPTION: I first met Sarah while she was on her way to the beach one afternoon. I was enjoying a smoothie when she walked by and she immediately drew my attention. I knew right away that I had to ask her to pose. Well, you know the story! I made my usual approach and asked if she was up for the challenge. Initially she declined however I saw her outside the club where she worked a couple of nights later and she told me she had changed her mind. Sarah was a complete star during the shoot, very bubbly and even making funny faces! It was hard to believe that she'd never posed before!
    MODEL: Sarah
    GENRE:

INFO:
    ======
    Format: MPEG-4
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Duration: 21 min 34 s
    Size: 809 MiB

[​IMG]
    WATCH or DOWNLOAD

2. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Ana-Maria - Part 1 or 2 - Movieclip
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    DESCRIPTION: This sexy lady has an unbeatable charm! She enjoys herself a lot and likes to feel watched and complimented each and every moment. I have to confess I took a bit of advantage of what I had noticed and said to her a lot of hot stuff she really loved to hear. If I stayed a bit longer, our photoshoot would have turned into a great show for all tourists, but both her and I agreed to save the chance for a private spot as soon as she comes back from Italy (she had to leave soon, so don't blame me guys).
    MODEL: Ana-Maria
    GENRE:

INFO:
    ======
    Duration: 3 min 32 s
    Size: 129 MiB

[​IMG]
    WATCH or DOWNLOAD

3. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Kayleigh - Movieclip [2/2]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    DESCRIPTION: Wow, Wow and Wow... That's all I can say about this young lady! We first met Kayleigh and her friends when they were splashing around in the sea. She was completely up for the 'Flaunt It' challenge; laughing, teasing, and posing very provocatively. I know she has an amazing body, but I was truly blown away by how gorgeous she was. I had to ask how daring she was prepared to be for the shoot, and to our joy, Kayleigh said she would be happy to do some nude shots. That's for another gallery though. In the meantime enjoy this great topless shoot!
    MODEL: Kayleigh
    GENRE:

INFO:
    ======
    Duration: 1 min 41 s
    Size: 61.9 MiB

[​IMG]
    WATCH or DOWNLOAD

4. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Julia - Movieclip
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    DESCRIPTION: You already know how much I adore redheads, but there's something special about this one: she's sweet like a strawberry ice-cream and beautiful like an angel. In addition, I discovered some nice moves she knew in order to look perfect in the pictures, poses that helped me a lot with other models I found next. Iulia showed me the way you can teach your body how to dance even in pure silence, just thinking about how sexy you feel while you make those moves and proud about other people looking, catching a bit of your magic!
    MODEL: Julia
    GENRE:

INFO:
    ======
    Duration: 1 min 22 s
    Size: 48.5 MiB

[​IMG]
    WATCH or DOWNLOAD

5. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Rita - Movieclip
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    DESCRIPTION: A quick set with a girl I was so proud to shoot last summer. Unfortunately, she had to go home soon after, but promised we'll keep in touch. I still cannot forget the way she looked when she got up from the sunbed and smiled. Very cute and friendly, Rita never doubted she's capable of making a great shoot!
    MODEL: Rita
    GENRE:

INFO:
    ======
    Duration: 3 min 41 s
    Size: 136 MiB

[​IMG]
    WATCH or DOWNLOAD

6. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Anastasia & Regina - Movieclip [2/2]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    DESCRIPTION: Anastasia and Regina were two Russians girls from Moscow. Communication wasn't too difficult as Anastasia (the blonde) spoke fairly good English. This was a fun shoot, with both girls just feeling free to let go and really enjoy the experience, and of course that made for a great shoot for everyone.
    MODEL: Anastasia
    GENRE:

INFO:
    ======
    Duration: 2 min 14 s
    Size: 82.3 MiB

[​IMG]
    WATCH or DOWNLOAD

7. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Bex & Friends - Movieclip [1/3]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    DESCRIPTION: This is the first set I did with Bex and Michelle, before we headed off to Cala Conta for the second part of the shoot - eventually getting their hot friend Vikki involved (see second part of Bex and Friends). I love Michelle's reaction to going topless in front of camera for the first time! Before you know it she's having a wild time. As for Bex, she's completely at ease with it - and a real find from our trip to Ibiza! Next stop Cala Conta ...
    MODEL: Bex
    GENRE:

INFO:
    ======
    Duration: 5 min 36 s
    Size: 205 MiB

[​IMG]
    WATCH or DOWNLOAD

8. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Candy - Movieclip [1/2]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    DESCRIPTION: Our second shoot with Candy. We'd agreed to meet up again as her friends wanted to do a shoot too. This time Candy looked even sexier than before so I decided to do another solo set to show her beauty. Her confidence knew no limits and her posing proved this. A very sexy lady.
    MODEL: Candy
    GENRE:

INFO:
    ======
    Duration: 4 min 24 s
    Size: 165 MiB

[​IMG]
    WATCH or DOWNLOAD

9. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Hayley & Honey - Movieclip [2/2]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    DESCRIPTION: We met these two gorgeous girls on the beach and arranged a shoot at our usual spot at Nissi beach. Hayley (in the black bikini) struck me as being the more daring of the two but Honey didn't want to go further than some sexy implied topless shots. I happened to bump into Hayley later that same day and it was then that I discovered I was right about how daring she was! You can see that for yourself in the 'Hayley and Daryl' gallery.
    MODEL: Hayley
    GENRE:

INFO:
    ======
    Duration: 2 min 23 s
    Size: 87.9 MiB

[​IMG]
    WATCH or DOWNLOAD

10. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Russa - Set 1 [2/2] - Movieclip
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    DESCRIPTION: One of my favourite sets of the whole trip. Russa was very confident and had no problems at all with posing, her boyfriend was also very supportive which really helped. Once we started the set she took over and posed so sexy and sultry in full view of everyone. Even better she agreed to a meet up somewhere a little quieter for a nude shoot the following day. Watch out for that gallery coming up soon!
    MODEL: Russa
    GENRE:

INFO:
    ======
    Duration: 4 min 37 s
    Size: 172 MiB

[​IMG]
    WATCH or DOWNLOAD

11. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Stacey - Movieclip [1/2]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    DESCRIPTION: Hey guys, I'm back for another shoot with the beautiful Stacey. Although I'm not working for the site any more I practically live in Ibiza every summer so I usually get to catch up with ugotitflauntit.com crew when they come to the Island, plus Stacey and I get on very well so here you go, I know you will enjoy seeing her again! xx
    MODEL: Stacey
    GENRE:

INFO:
    ======
    Duration: 4 min 13 s
    Size: 157 MiB

[​IMG]
    WATCH or DOWNLOAD

12. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Nana - Movieclip
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    DESCRIPTION: Photographs can really be very accurate with the reality, even though you already know that we've recently started to surprise you with a lot of movies from the photoshoots we organize. What I am trying to say is that some of the girls give us their entire heart when they're posing. Nana said she never felt so appreciated and excited about being published in a place where she'll get a lot of admirers. I promised I'll show her all the reviews I get from you, guys, so please hit me with your best impressions when you can. Rate and review!
    MODEL: Nana
    GENRE:

INFO:
    ======
    Duration: 3 min 26 s
    Size: 126 MiB

[​IMG]
    WATCH or DOWNLOAD

13. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Wet T-Shirt Competition 11 - Part 1 of 2 - Movieclip
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    DESCRIPTION:
    MODEL:
    GENRE:

INFO:
    ======
    Duration: 3 min 39 s
    Size: 134 MiB

[​IMG]
    WATCH or DOWNLOAD

14. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Katy & Holly - Movieclip [2/2]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    DESCRIPTION: I met these two girls in a bar the night before the shoot although Holly (the fair haired girl) was a bit hesitant about posing. They looked hot, and I'm glad they were up for the challenge. During the shoot, two guys came to shore on their boat and we let them jumped in for a few pics with the girls. It was to be their lucky day as they got a free pass to the website too! :)
    MODEL: Holly
    GENRE:

INFO:
    ======
    Duration: 2 min 46 s
    Size: 102 MiB

[​IMG]
    WATCH or DOWNLOAD

15. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Lacey - Movieclip [2/2]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    DESCRIPTION: It was clear from the start that Lacey was something special: bubbly, fun and full of enthusiasm. During the shoot she was dancing, telling jokes, and generally being a little minx. Her friends were very hot too, although at this point they were too shy to go topless or do solo shoots so for now it was all about Lacey. There's no doubt about it she was absolutely one of the best finds of the year and when she expressed an interest in getting into modelling naturally we were only too pleased to help her out by putting her in touch with the right people. At the time of this writing she has just completed her first photo shoot for a UK lads magazine and has got to the final of the Page 3 Idol competition in The Sun newspaper! Remember where you saw her first! :)
    MODEL: Lacey
    GENRE:

INFO:
    ======
    Duration: 2 min 42 s
    Size: 99.6 MiB

[​IMG]
    WATCH or DOWNLOAD

16. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Julia - Movieclip
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    DESCRIPTION: I was not going to allow myself to pass up a chance on shooting this super cute redhead. Luckily, she was quite an extrovert and eager to pose. Of course as an English man it was very difficult to ask her to remove her Union Jack bikini top, but her great boobs underneath more than made up for it! ;-)
    MODEL: Julia
    GENRE:

INFO:
    ======
    Duration: 6 min 31 s
    Size: 241 MiB

[​IMG]
    WATCH or DOWNLOAD

17. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Surrey Girls - Movieclip [1/2]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    DESCRIPTION: I see two busty blondes sat topless in the sea and I think how perfect they would be for a shoot, so I was just left with the hard part of trying to persuade them to take the challenge. One of the blonde girls, Scherelle, is talking to a friend and doesn't pay much attention to my approach however Alex, the shorter of the two, is very responsive and encourages Schrelle to listen. Great! Before I know it not only have I got the two blondes on board, they also bring their other friend Hannah along too! And what a shoot it turned out to be, Hannah was too shy to go topless as she didn't like her boobs, however the other two had no such problems, and who can blame them! I went on to do a number of shoots with these girls including a set back at my apartment, more to follow soon!
    MODEL: Alex
    GENRE:

INFO:
    ======
    Duration: 4 min 12 s
    Size: 153 MiB

[​IMG]
    WATCH or DOWNLOAD

18. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Amy - Part 2 - Movieclip
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    DESCRIPTION: Even though Amy didn't have the chance to sunbathe so much this year, her skin color is so beautiful and her pretty looks and gorgeous smile comes through so well on the photos. This is our second shoot with Amy, but it gets better, the third one coming soon is going to be worth the wait, trust us on that!
    MODEL: Amy
    GENRE:

INFO:
    ======
    Duration: 16 min 43 s
    Size: 614 MiB

[​IMG]
    WATCH or DOWNLOAD

19. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Yana - Movieclip
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    DESCRIPTION: This is Yani, a sexy redhead, who we met on the beach with her boyfriend. No encouragement needed from the boyfriend this time though. She made her own decision and was very happy to pose. We started getting quite a crowd for this one but she didn't mind and just did her own thing. I really liked her attitude and she knew how to work the camera and her body.
    MODEL: Yana
    GENRE:

INFO:
    ======
    Duration: 4 min 36 s
    Size: 167 MiB

[​IMG]
    WATCH or DOWNLOAD

20. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Carla - Part 2 or 2 - Movieclip
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    DESCRIPTION: This girl has the body to give the best motivation to start working out to look great! Carla showed me some pictures of her from a year ago. I can definitely tell how much she accomplished and how nice her body has evolved. Now she said to me that the most important thing for her is to look good, due to the fact that this way she feels confident, hot and motivated to always look pretty enough to catch the attention of everybody that dares to admire her!
    MODEL: Carla
    GENRE:

INFO:
    ======
    Duration: 11 min 32 s
    Size: 431 MiB

[​IMG]
    WATCH or DOWNLOAD