1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

Nudism, Public, Voyeur Pics, Sexy bodies

Discussion in 'Nudism and Naturism' started by mixon7, Jul 20, 2019.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Tia Tia
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

JPG - 1600x1200 - 42 pics - 22 Mb

Photo actress: Tia
    Tags: Ayia Napa, Cyprus, Sets by Bonnie & Carly
    Description: This is the second shoot we did with Tia. She felt so comfortable and enjoyed being photographed so much that she agreed to pose for some implied nude photos. We were more than happy to accommodate her, and we got an absolutely fantastic set of pics!

DOWNLOAD FROM: KEEP2SHARE.CC LINK

2. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Oregan Oregan
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

JPG - 2400x1800 - 14 pics - 12 Mb

Photo actress: Oregan
    Tags: Ayia Napa, Cyprus, Sets by Georgia & Kelly
    Description: We did two shoots with Danielle and Oregan, both cute and pretty girls from Slough, but they only wanted a few photos taken. I think perhaps they got distracted by the cheap booze at Nissi Beach Bar, we never saw them again lol

3. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Mihaela & Simona [1/3] Mihaela
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

JPG - 2400x1600 - 67 pics - 76 Mb

Photo actress: Mihaela
    Tags: Romania, Sets by Mira
    Description: It was the end of the day and I was about to go for dinner when I found these two beauties. They were taking selfies over the Obelisc bridge and they looked like they're enjoying their time. I knew that's my moment of glory. I told them about The Flaunt it Photo Challenge and they were keen to accept it. That's why sometimes I really like the tan lines - you can see who really accepted the challenge!

4. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Lillian & Friends Chloe
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

JPG - 1200x1600 - 28 pics - 11 Mb

Photo actress: Chloe
    Tags: Ayia Napa, Cyprus, Sets by Derek
    Description: This photoshoot happened by chance as the girls were sunbathing near to where I finished a shoot with some other girls. During the shoot Bonnie and Carly brought over some more girls so I had to cut this one short. It was certainly a busy day on the beach that day!

5. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Georgina - Set 2 [2/2] Georgina
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

JPG - 2400x1600 - 60 pics - 54 Mb

Photo actress: Georgina
    Description: My second shoot with the gorgeous Georgina. This time we moved to a more secluded part of the beach where she could pose and feel relaxed. I wanted her to enjoy her surrounding and ensure she felt sexy enough to enjoy it too. She was full of confidence and her whole body language was very erotic and suggestive. I loved her expression on her face as she posed and I think she was very much in the moment as she told me she felt amazing and sexy.

6. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Steff - Set 3 Steff
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

JPG - 2400x1800 - 64 pics - 63 Mb

Photo actress: Steff
    Tags: Playa de las Americas, Tenerife, Sets by Rosie
    Description: This was my final shoot, with local resident Steff, before heading back home. Her third time posing for the ugotitflauntit team. I can see why Derek made sure we met up with her again as she was stunning in front of the camera! So that's it from me in Tenerife, hope you enjoyed my first sets for the website!

7. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Isabella & Sarah [1/3] Isabella
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

JPG - 1600x2400 - 113 pics - 113 Mb

Photo actress: Isabella
    Description: These two girls were working in Napa for the Summer and I'd met them on a couple of occasions. Both were lovely, chatty girls and always took time to get to know us. Finally, I'd managed to persuade them to do participate in a shoot and again, both quite nervous but before long at ease with it and getting into the experience. I must admit, I was pleasantly surprised they did topless as they'd said originally it wasn't for them. I guess the mood must have taken over!

8. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Paula & Ingrid [1/2] Ingrid
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

JPG - 2400x1600 - 43 pics - 58 Mb

Photo actress: Ingrid
    Description: It was a hard work for me to get these two, because they were always busy with the security guys from the beach that were so keen to talk and flirt. That time, they just arrived and I saw nobody there. I even started running, even though there wasn't such a long way - but I couldn't miss them again. So, here they are and I hope you guys know how much it means for me when you're able to see the girls that I believe you deserve to meet.

9. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Clare & Julia Clare
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

JPG - 1600x2400 - 64 pics - 66 Mb

Photo actress: Clare
    Tags: Magaluf, Mallorca, Sets by Derek
    Description: Both these lovely ladies were on vacation. It was their first time in Magaluf. They were determined to have a great time and were up for some fun. I persuaded them to do the shoot and get a bit daring. Both encouraged each other to remove their tops and pose topless which made it sexy too. Well done girls!

10. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Reagen & Lauren Lauren
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

JPG - 2400x1800 - 32 pics - 29 Mb

Photo actress: Lauren
    Tags: Ayia Napa, Cyprus, Sets by Melissa & Montanna
    Description: These girls caught our eyes from a mile away, they both had amazing toned figures and were both stunning. They were a little shy to do any topless photos so we just got some bikini snaps, if only they knew how great they would have looked topless!

11. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Honey Honey
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

JPG - 2400x1800 - 84 pics - 87 Mb

Photo actress: Honey
    Tags: San Antonio, Ibiza, Sets by Danielle & Gemma
    Description: Honey had come out to Ibiza on her own to visit some friends who were working here. We got talking to her and thought she would be ideal for a shoot. She said it was something she had always wanted to try so this was as good a time as any. She was a really chatty and friendly girl and really easy to guide during the shoot. A really stunning girl with natural looks and a great figure!

12. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Coral & Melanie [1/2] Coral
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

JPG - 1600x2400 - 169 pics - 164 Mb

Photo actress: Coral
    Tags: Magaluf, Mallorca, Sets by Derek
    Description: Two girls working as dancers in Magaluf for the summer. Clearly very proud of their bodies due to wearing very little on the beach whilst sunbathing. In I go and before you know it both are posing, laughing, stripping and teasing as they go. My job is tough but someone's got to do it!!!

13. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Luminita & Friends Andreia
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

JPG - 1600x2400 - 218 pics - 263 Mb

Photo actress: Andreia
    Description: Another successful group photoshoot, not long after I had just got back to the main resort where I use to work. These sexy ladies looked like they were waiting for me, sitting in the same spot I usually meet Lavra and JC. I didn't have to say anything because while I was walking slowly to them, they were already smiling and seemed very excited to see me. It's strange I didn't know them, but I soon found the answer: they never used to pose or sunbathe topless - they just saw me the day before and had an idea about the best way to fulfill their holiday: a good challenge that will change something in their lives forever - the confidence of showing off and being proud of it!

14. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Catalina [2/2] Catalina
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

JPG - 2400x1600 - 60 pics - 64 Mb

Photo actress: Catalina
    Tags: Romania, Sets by Derek
    Description: We didn't know it at the time but apparently this girl is already a well-known model in Romania. It certainly showed this girl had experience being in front of the camera. What a result finding her, a complete natural and she seemed to love flaunting her body for us too!

15. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Natalie & Becca [2/3] Natalie
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

JPG - 1600x2400 - 45 pics - 55 Mb

Photo actress: Natalie
    Tags: Magaluf, Mallorca, Sets by Lauren and Jenn
    Description: I have done a shoot previously with Nat she was great! i randomly bumped into her whilst she was coming off one of the water rides with one of her friends Becca. She asked if she could do another shoot but this time with her friend also. Of course they could I told them! Both were natural poses and worked great together.

16. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Melissa - Set 2 [2/2] Melisa
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

JPG - 2400x1600 - 64 pics - 80 Mb

Photo actress: Melisa
    Tags: Romania, Sets by Derek
    Description: Our second shoot with Melissa this time at a secluded beach where we could get more daring. She enjoyed her first shoot so much we had to get more daring and sexy which she was happy to do. I am really impressed with Melissa, completely natural body but seriously hot attitude which made this set very sexy. Actually, she brought along her friend Rhea who ended up joining in too. A great shoot for all involved!

17. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Amy Amy
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

JPG - 1600x1200 - 34 pics - 10 Mb

Photo actress: Amy
    Tags: Ayia Napa, Cyprus, Sets by Bonnie & Carly
    Description: I couldn't help but notice Amy, as I'd seen her walking around the beach topless on numerous occasions, showing off her great boobs. I finally had the opportunity to talk to her about posing when she was relaxing at the Nissi beach bar and she loved the idea of doing a shoot. As you can see, Amy was every bit as comfortable being topless in front of the camera as when she was walking on the beach, and we got some nice pics! Enjoy!

18. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Kamilla & Friends [2/2] Amy
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

JPG - 1800x2400 - 85 pics - 70 Mb

Photo actress: Amy
    Tags: Ayia Napa, Cyprus, Sets by Melissa & Montanna
    Description: We saw Kamilla, the girl in the lime bikini, strutting around the beach and we thought we had to do a shoot with her. She agreed and went to get all of her friends too. They were all very pretty and confident. Not only did we get some great group shots of them but we were also lucky enough to shoot them individually. They had great bodies and they all commented that they really enjoyed the whole experience.

19. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Brooklyn & Friends [2/2] Annnonshka
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

JPG - 1600x2400 - 81 pics - 63 Mb

Photo actress: Annnonshka
    Tags: Playa d'en Bossa, Ibiza
    Description: It's party time down on Bora Bora beach and these four Scottish girls were loving every minute of it! They were keen to get involved in a shoot and after some crazy antics we got Brooklyn down to business with some very sexy topless shots!

20. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Lou & Matina [2/3] Lou
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

JPG - 1600x2400 - 74 pics - 91 Mb

Photo actress: Lou
    Tags: Magaluf, Mallorca, Sets by Lauren and Jenn
    Description: We were partying in the resort when we came across these two girls sat at a table. We approached them and all had a chat and some shots, both stunning girls we then arranged a shoot for the next day. This turned out to be the hottest day of the year and also the hottest photos. Both girls can't wait to do another shoot with us soon!