1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

Nudism, Public, Voyeur Pics, Sexy bodies

Discussion in 'Nudism and Naturism' started by mixon7, Jul 20, 2019.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Kaisa & Friends Kaisa
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

JPG - 1600x2400 - 54 pics - 74 Mb

Photo actress: Kaisa
    Tags: Magaluf, Mallorca, Sets by Lauren and Jenn
    Description: These girls where relaxing and enjoying a bit of sunshine on the beach front, until we came along of course. They agreed to pose for us however we somehow ended up going for a ride on the banana boat first (as you do!). They were a little shy about going topless but we still got some nice photos. After the shoot the girls thanked us for brightening up their day!

DOWNLOAD FROM: KEEP2SHARE.CC LINK

2. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Blanca [1/2] Ana-maria
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

JPG - 1600x2400 - 101 pics - 121 Mb

Photo actress: Ana-maria
    Tags: Romania, Sets by Mira
    Description: I thought. "it's hard to get this girl", judging by the fact that her boyfriend is a professional photographer and apparently she's a popular model in Romania. But I guess we'd never need to judge anything before we really meet the people. They were very friendly and Blanca was keen to go on a "new adventure". She's tall, thin, smart and, don't forget, she's a popular model that chose to pose for our website!

3. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Dana & Juliana [3/3] Juliana
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

JPG - 2400x1600 - 39 pics - 47 Mb

Photo actress: Juliana
    Tags: Romania, Sets by Derek
    Description: These two girls were sunbathing at the very back of the beach and it was the brunette 'Dana' who I notice first. She is already topless and standing up proudly showing off her figure. There are also two guys with them so approaching them is a bit risky, but fortunately, the guys support the girls posing and Dana is very keen to do it. Her friend wants to get involved too so no wasting time, straight to beach front and into the action. Two hot women no doubt about it!

4. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Cherry Amy
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

JPG - 2400x1600 - 123 pics - 93 Mb

Photo actress: Amy
    Tags: Ayia Napa, Cyprus, Sets by Derek
    Description: After our original group shoot I wanted to do solo sets with the girls to relax and get even better images from them. Cherry was the first to meet up with us and my instincts were right as she was the most confident and assured. I had brought along our UGIFI bikinis again to Napa and this was the opportunity to show them off. Cherry mentioned she was keen to try modelling back in the UK as this experience had given her confidence to go for it. We wish her well.

5. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Annie Annie
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

JPG - 2400x1600 - 34 pics - 17 Mb

Photo actress: Annie
    Tags:
    Description: We met Annie through Stacey Poole as she was vacationing with her in Cyprus. Although a little shy and quiet at first she soon seduced us with her gorgeous smile and looks. It was clear Annie enjoyed the posing and was very much into the idea of showing off for the guys. Thank You Annie, you were one of my favourite girls we met in Cyprus.

6. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Blue - set 2 [2/2] Blue
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

JPG - 2400x1600 - 58 pics - 56 Mb

Photo actress: Blue
    Description: My second shoot with Blue a few days after our initial meeting. She is on her own on this occasion but just as during her original shoot, still very confident posing. She looks very sexy and I'm keen to see that gorgeous smile she makes whilst teasing and revealing herself to the camera. We also go behind the rocks for more private photos as it's clear to me Blue really wants to flaunt her body, what a discovery she is!

7. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Corina - Set 2 Corina
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

JPG - 2400x1600 - 124 pics - 127 Mb

Photo actress: Corina
    Description: We had already done a sexy topless set with Corina on the beach which was popular with the guys who witnessed it but I was determined to peruse an even sexier shoot as I knew this girl was special. I asked her her thoughts about posing nude and she replied she would love to, result! We arranged to meet the next day and go to our secluded beach for the shoot. I have to admit Corina was totally confident and relaxed and did not hesitate getting naked. I made sure we took our time for this set as we were definitely shooting superb content. I am happy to show this set to our members as yet again it shows how gorgeous and confident the girls in Romania are!

8. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Isle of White Girls [1/4] Laura
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

JPG - 1200x900 - 33 pics - 8 Mb

Photo actress: Laura
    Tags: San Antonio, Ibiza, Sets by Derek
    Description: I met these three girls outside a cafe in Ibiza on the way to the beach one day. Although they were a little nervous when I started the shoot, they soon relaxed and were having a fantastic time posing. I can always tell when the girls are having fun by their smiles, and of course I try to make every shoot as much fun for the girls as possible. They loved it so much that each of the three girls all did solo sets. This was definitely one of my favourite shoots of the summer!

9. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Bianca Bianca
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

JPG - 1600x2400 - 82 pics - 93 Mb

Photo actress: Bianca
    Description: This was one of my favourite photoshoots! This girl was smiling by the time I said hello. Her friends invited me right away to have some drinks. I was so amused because at the end of the day everything worked perfect and somebody wanted to get me drunk. I promised them we'll have some fun after the photoshoot. I think they were a bit drunk, but so funny! I had so much fun with them that I almost regret I didn't stay more. I had to run after another stunning girl I spotted jogging on the shoreline. Thank you guys for your sweet company, but also for teaching me a good lesson of kindness and generosity!

10. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Lisa Lisa
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

JPG - 1200x1600 - 36 pics - 14 Mb

Photo actress: Lisa
    Tags: Ayia Napa, Cyprus, Sets by Bonnie & Carly
    Description: Lisa was quite a surprise to us as she came across as really shy when we first met. Yet out of all of her friends she was the only one that was up for doing a shoot. She has got a great little body and she really worked the camera so we were able to get some fantastic pics!

11. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Beth & Kelly Beth
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

JPG - 1600x2400 - 51 pics - 61 Mb

Photo actress: Beth
    Tags: Magaluf, Mallorca, Sets by Derek
    Description: Beth and her friend Kelly were sunbathing when I walked past. I liked their look and asked if they wanted to be photographed. Both were surprised, but clearly curious. They just didn't want to be shot topless. I assured them they wouldn't and they said yes. I have friends in Magaluf that built a bar on the beach so we went there. Beth and Kelly had lots of fun, even doing some implied topless poses. A nice start to my stay in Maga.

12. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Hanna & Friends [1/2] Hanna
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

JPG - 1600x2400 - 55 pics - 57 Mb

Photo actress: Hanna
    Description: We had seen Hanna and her friends around a few times and got to know them quite well, so when they turned up at Nissi beach on the day off from work we were sure they would be up for a shoot. All three girls were very sexy in their own way, Holly was the loud one, Lucy the shy one and Hanna was clearly the most extrovert out of the three, in fact at one point she insisted the other girls take off their tops too! Nice work Hanna! :)

13. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Katy & Holly Holly
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

JPG - 1200x1600 - 79 pics - 29 Mb

Photo actress: Holly
    Tags: Playa de las Americas, Tenerife, Sets by Derek
    Description: I met these two girls in a bar the night before the shoot although Holly (the fair haired girl) was a bit hesitant about posing. They looked hot, and I'm glad they were up for the challenge. During the shoot, two guys came to shore on their boat and we let them jumped in for a few pics with the girls. It was to be their lucky day as they got a free pass to the website too! :)

14. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Amber & Charlene [2/2] Amber
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

JPG - 1600x2400 - 45 pics - 23 Mb

Photo actress: Amber
    Tags: Ayia Napa, Cyprus, Sets by Kesang & Paris
    Description: We spotted these girls at a pool party ...Stunning girls! They were quite tipsy and definitely up for some fun. So we took them to our spot and started shooting. They were in fits of laughter and loving what they had got themselves into. It became very exciting when Charlene stated she was going to go topless! A real win...best shoot by far!!

15. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Gia - Set 2 Gia
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

JPG - 2400x1600 - 138 pics - 161 Mb

Photo actress: Gia
    Description: Our second shoot with the gorgeous Gia, We were on our way to a secluded beach but we thought it would be good to stop off at the private pool we had used previously for our set with Christina and get some sexy photos there. This was becoming a great shoot location, and Gia looked amazing posing by the pool in her sporty underwear. Definitely we should do more sets like this we think!

16. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Grace & Laken Elly
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

JPG - 900x1200 - 59 pics - 18 Mb

Photo actress: Elly
    Tags: Malia, Crete, Sets by Derek
    Description: I met gorgeous Grace and Laken working in a bar in Malia. The day before the shoot I found them running around the bar in bikini bottoms, covered in red body paint and giving a send off to someone. I asked them about doing a shoot, and we arranged one for the following day. A couple of their friends joined them for a few photos, however Grace and Laken were the most confident of the group and they certainly proved they up for the 'Flaunt It' challenge!

17. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Olivia & Marta [3/3] Olivia
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

JPG - 2400x1600 - 34 pics - 38 Mb

Photo actress: Olivia
    Tags: Magaluf, Mallorca, Sets by Lauren and Jenn
    Description: We noticed these girls for their individual style and although Olivia was at first reluctant to go topless she watched her friend get sexy with the photos and soon plucked up the courage to do some herself. They definitely enjoyed the attention from a group of guys watching us all doing the shoot. Awesome posers!

18. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Mihaela Mihaela
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

JPG - 1600x2400 - 62 pics - 69 Mb

Photo actress: Mihaela
    Description: I just started the day and I thought that it would be fun to check the shoreline because here girls love to play in the water. And yes, I was right. This time I found Mihaela, and she's really excited about a photo session. That's why she looks so natural - she enjoyed it and thanked me for making her feel beautiful!

19. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Melissa & Rhea - Set 1 Melisa
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

JPG - 2400x1600 - 79 pics - 107 Mb

Photo actress: Melisa
    Description: We just couldn't get enough of these two sexy ladies. It was clear they both loved to pose and were ready for anything. Rhea mentioned to me she knew of a nude beach where they could pose naked. I jumped at this opportunity. I think what we have discovered here are two real starts of the website!

20. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Aimee Aimee
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

JPG - 1600x2400 - 98 pics - 115 Mb

Photo actress: Aimee
    Description: Do you like readheads? I do! They are the best source of light at the seaside. You can't miss any, because red is the colour that gives you a good feeling. This is why I don't think I ever left the beach in the evening without knowing every readhead in Costinesti. I have to confess that Aimee even asked me about you, guys, and told me that she wants to know in detail every feedback you will give. She said she's a perfectionist and wants to learn from everything in order to be the best. Dear, you're already the best because you accept criticism. You will not find everywhere people that accept both good and bad reviews, am I right?