1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

Nudism, Public, Voyeur Pics, Sexy bodies

Discussion in 'Nudism and Naturism' started by mixon7, Jul 20, 2019.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Rhea Rhea
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

JPG - 2400x1600 - 52 pics - 57 Mb

Photo actress: Rhea
    Tags: Romania, Sets by Derek
    Description: Rhea originally came along just to watch Melissa but it was clear she also was very daring and ready to pose. Actually, I found her more confident with the posing. Don't know if it was because she had watched Melissa pose first but there was a definite attitude I liked and I encouraged her to go with it.

DOWNLOAD FROM: KEEP2SHARE.CC LINK

2. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Kirstie - Set 1 Kirstie
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

JPG - 1600x1200 - 105 pics - 34 Mb

Photo actress: Kirstie
    Tags: San Antonio, Ibiza, Sets by Derek
    Description: Kirstie is one girl who very nearly got away! We approached her two friends while they were walking off the beach in San Antonio, and started talking to them about posing for the website. I barely noticed Kirstie, who joined her friends as I was making my pitch. Her friends decided that they weren't interested in posing, and then my business partner drew my attention to Kirstie. All I could think was "wow!". She challenged me about only talking to her friends and seeming to ignore her but I was soon able to convince her how much we liked her looks and she agreed to do a shoot the very next day.

3. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Hannah & Joanne [2/3] Hannah
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

JPG - 2400x1600 - 82 pics - 75 Mb

Photo actress: Hannah
    Tags: Ayia Napa, Cyprus, Sets by Derek
    Description: We had so much fun with these two hot girls from Cheshire. It was my assistant, Sammi, that spotted them on the beach, already recognised them from a night out on the Island, so no 'cold' approach which of course is always better. We had barely finished our pitch before the girls were grabbing their things and coming over to shoot with us, now that is the sort of enthusiasm we like to see! Both were very flirty and very much enjoying the experience, exactly what this site is all about!

4. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Corina - Set 1 Corina
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

JPG - 2400x1600 - 43 pics - 43 Mb

Photo actress: Corina
    Description: We had already done a sexy topless set with Corina on the beach which was popular with the guys who witnessed it but I was determined to peruse an even sexier shoot as I knew this girl was special. I asked her her thoughts about posing nude and she replied she would love to, result! We arranged to meet the next day and go to our secluded beach for the shoot. I have to admit Corina was totally confident and relaxed and did not hesitate getting naked. I made sure we took our time for this set as we were definitely shooting superb content. I am happy to show this set to our members as yet again it shows how gorgeous and confident the girls in Romania are!
    Derek

5. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Daniella & Friends - Set 2 Dana
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

JPG - 2400x1800 - 39 pics - 40 Mb

Photo actress: Dana
    Description: This is Daniella and Dana, two Dutch girls who were studying and living in Israel. They had already done a group shoot with Georgia and Kelly and I was more than keen to have a shoot with them myself. Two stunning girls I'm sure you'll agree!

6. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Holly & Friends [1/4] Holly
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

JPG - 1600x2400 - 69 pics - 88 Mb

Photo actress: Holly
    Tags: Magaluf, Mallorca, Sets by Lauren and Jenn
    Description: We met Holly and Jilly while visiting a very nice beach in Mallorca called Porta Vaise. They also introduced us to another girl, Sam, and we ended up doing 4 shoots in total, in Porta Vaise and back in Magaluf too. The girls had made some great memories and we spent the rest of the night having cocktails to celebrate.

7. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Claudia & Friends Aina
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

JPG - 1600x2400 - 45 pics - 54 Mb

Photo actress: Aina
    Tags: Magaluf, Mallorca, Sets by Lauren and Jenn
    Description: We noticed these girls doing a video shoot for a boat party close to where we were shooting, however before we got a chance to approach them they came over to us and asked if we would take some photos of them. We loved the shoot as much as the girls did because we could see how excited they were by the poses we had them doing.

8. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Kirsty & Jade Jade
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

JPG - 1200x1600 - 99 pics - 34 Mb

Photo actress: Jade
    Tags: Playa de las Americas, Tenerife, Sets by Derek
    Description: This was our second visit to Tenerife and weather was once again playing it's part, cloud and sometimes even rain meant the beaches were virtually empty so all we could do was hope, usually in vain, that the few shoots we had arranged with girls we'd met on the previous nights out would turn up. But we stayed optimistic and we finally got underway with the arrival of Kirsty and her friend Jade. I was struck by how naturally at ease Kirsty was with posing. And of course it helped that she was an absolute stunner! I had to ask if this was her first time posing and she admitted it was. Another scoop for us I'd say!

9. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Andreea & Oana - Part 4 of 4 Andreea
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

JPG - 2400x1600 - 130 pics - 165 Mb

Photo actress: Andreea
    Tags: Romania, Sets by Mira
    Description: What are two young ladies doing alone in the middle of the season at the beach, especially at the most popular beach in Romania? Of course, looking for fun - but how come did I find them alone? They confessed the previous night was so nice that they needed a short break. You can image I felt a bit disappointed thinking that they might be quite tired for a shoot, but I couldn't miss the chance! Andreea and Oana are absolutely amazing, together or not - in other words, this is the best definition of being young and restless: living each and every moment of your life that you'll remember forever!

10. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Anita & Alexandra [2/3] Alexandra
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

JPG - 2400x1600 - 64 pics - 53 Mb

Photo actress: Alexandra
    Description: Definitely these two girls made my day. But wait, there are three girls! Well, just the two wanted to go topless, but wow what beautiful girls they are! They loved their pictures and asked me to join them at the beach, which I would have loved to have done had I not had another shoot waiting for me. Instead I gave these girls a high five and thanked them for taking the Flaunt it! challenge. This was definitely one of my best days at the resort!

11. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Brooklyn & Friends [1/2] Annnonshka
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

JPG - 1600x2400 - 70 pics - 53 Mb

Photo actress: Annnonshka
    Tags: Playa d'en Bossa, Ibiza
    Description: It's party time down on Bora Bora beach and these four Scottish girls were loving every minute of it! They were keen to get involved in a shoot and after some crazy antics we got Brooklyn down to business with some very sexy topless shots!

12. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Claudia & Friends Claudia
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

JPG - 1200x1600 - 57 pics - 31 Mb

Photo actress: Claudia
    Tags: Ayia Napa, Cyprus, Sets by Bonnie & Carly
    Description: Starskys is one of the hot night spots in Cyprus and this bar has a lot of hot girls working there. One day they were doing a promotion on the beach and we asked if they would come over to see us when they had a spare moment. They were really excited to pose and we got some great shots. Though they wouldn't do any full topless pics, one of the girls, Claudia, had already done a sexy topless set with Derek.

13. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Amy & Selena - Set 1 [1/2] Amy
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

JPG - 1600x2400 - 51 pics - 27 Mb

Photo actress: Amy
    Description: Amy was back in Napa again, Her sixth season I think! We had so much feedback from our members from her 2013 sets it was only right to do another shoot with her again. This time her friend Selena was vacationing for the first time in Napa. She was also keen to do a shoot so I was happy to include her. We even did a shoot back at my villa where we were able to enjoy a few cold beers beforehand. Stunning girls!

14. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Ana-maria - Part 1 of 2
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

JPG - 2400x1600 - 173 pics - 129 Mb

Photo actress:
    Description: Due to a temporary staff shortage, I assumed control of the camera and went out onto the beaches at the 'Flaunt it!' photographer. I still needed somebody to approach and talk to the girls in the local language of course, thankfully one of our former models, Heidi, was at hand to do just that. Communication between myself and Heidi relied on the third member of the team, Claudi, who spoke both English and Romanian, and also took control of the video camera, so all in all a bit chaotic, but when we came across this absolute stunner we just had to make it work lol!

15. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Emilia [2/2] Emilia
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

JPG - 2400x1600 - 115 pics - 64 Mb

Photo actress: Emilia
    Tags: Romania, Sets by JC
    Description: Wow, we love cute Emilia! We had already seen her a few days earlier on the beach, but it took some time to arrange these two shoots we did with her. She was actually just about to head home, so we got in there just in time. We are also hoping to meet up with her next summer as well. Wish us luck!! :)

16. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Raluca Raluca
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

JPG - 2400x1600 - 81 pics - 78 Mb

Photo actress: Raluca
    Tags:
    Description: This girl was strolling on the beach wearing a straw hat and a little black thong. She was totally topless for all to see without a care in the world. She didn't hesitate when we asked her to pose for us. She started posing and showing off like she was a natural. She wanted to keep our T-shirt afterwards and, of course, we were happy to oblige.

17. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Lacey & Friends [3/6] Hannah
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

JPG - 2400x1800 - 89 pics - 70 Mb

Photo actress: Hannah
    Description: We are pleased to welcome back one of our all time favourites, Lacey Banghard. Although she has shot to fame in the UK (thanks to us, as we've said many times before lol) and travelled all around the world she still loves her holiday in Ayia Napa with friends. And we love shooting her so we made sure we were there to meet up with her and get some great photos. She mentioned she was with a group of friends so we were hoping that two of them might be Jess and Rebecca from last time around, as it turned out we got to meet Charise, Hannah and Tasha instead. Wow, Lacey certainly has some hot friends! And this was going to be a shoot to remember no doubt about that!

18. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Emilia [1/2] Emilia
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

JPG - 1600x2400 - 129 pics - 77 Mb

Photo actress: Emilia
    Tags: Romania, Sets by JC
    Description: Wow, we love cute Emilia! We had already seen her a few days earlier on the beach, but it took some time to arrange these two shoots we did with her. She was actually just about to head home, so we got in there just in time. We are also hoping to meet up with her next summer as well. Wish us luck!! :)

19. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Cindy & Sophie - Set 2 - Part 1 of 4 Cindy
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

JPG - 1600x2400 - 204 pics - 242 Mb

Photo actress: Cindy
    Description: Here we are with these two gorgeous ladies on the private beach, during a perfect day for a shoot! Even now, when I'm writing to you, guys, these short lines about my experience, I have to say that I am as enthusiastic as I was then. They're so talented and you can tell they enjoy themselves a lot. Though they're just friends, Sophie and Cindy look so sexy and beautiful together. Please don't hesitate to leave your feedback on this set, I'm very curious to know your opinion on the way they look together, especially on the unique way Sophie and Cindy show off everything they've got!

20. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Catalina [1/2] Catalina
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

JPG - 1600x2400 - 45 pics - 49 Mb

Photo actress: Catalina
    Description: We didn't know it at the time but apparently this girl is already a well-known model in Romania. It certainly showed this girl had experience being in front of the camera. What a result finding her, a complete natural and she seemed to love flaunting her body for us too!