1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

Nudism, Public, Voyeur Pics, Sexy bodies

Discussion in 'Nudism and Naturism' started by mixon7, Jul 20, 2019.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Claire Claire
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

JPG - 2400x1800 - 71 pics - 79 Mb

Photo actress: Claire
    Tags: Magaluf, Mallorca, Sets by Derek
    Description: We met Claire on another scorching hot day in Magaluf. She looked great, wearing a string top and gold bikini. I'm surprised how nervously she posed however I took my time and made it fun. I think the pics speak for themselves as you can see her confidence growing by the end. Even waving to the guys in the small boat as its passing, lucky them!

DOWNLOAD FROM: KEEP2SHARE.CC LINK

2. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Bianca & Friends Bianca
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

JPG - 1600x2400 - 84 pics - 101 Mb

Photo actress: Bianca
    Tags: Romania, Sets by Derek
    Description: A short set of three girls we met this particular day. All were shy but I think because they were all together it gave them the confidence to pose. Not fully topless but a bit of implied for fun. This time I had to rely on Mira for communication as their English was not so good but never the less a chance to meet them and capture this fun set.

3. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Andreea & Oana - Part 2 of 4 Andreea
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

JPG - 1600x2400 - 156 pics - 197 Mb

Photo actress: Andreea
    Tags: Romania, Sets by Mira
    Description: What are two young ladies doing alone in the middle of the season at the beach, especially at the most popular beach in Romania? Of course, looking for fun - but how come did I find them alone? They confessed the previous night was so nice that they needed a short break. You can image I felt a bit disappointed thinking that they might be quite tired for a shoot, but I couldn't miss the chance! Andreea and Oana are absolutely amazing, together or not - in other words, this is the best definition of being young and restless: living each and every moment of your life that you'll remember forever!

4. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Silvia [1/2] Silvia
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

JPG - 1600x2400 - 77 pics - 74 Mb

Photo actress: Silvia
    Description: A friendly girl looking for a holiday adventure, so lucky me I was there to offer her the great experience of the Flaunt It Challenge! Silvia is that kind of model I like, because she was natural and extremely happy to be watched by everybody at the beach in a very busy day!

5. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Nina Nina
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

JPG - 2400x1600 - 146 pics - 169 Mb

Photo actress: Nina
    Tags: Laganas, Zante, Sets by Melissa & Montanna
    Description: Here we have 5 sets from Melissa and Montanna, reunited in Zante after Montanna took a break from shooting for us. Unfortunately she had a little slip up and ended up breaking her ankle while out on the town ... oh dear! Well at least we have these sets to share with you, get well soon Montanna!

6. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Hannah & Faye - Set 2 [3/5] Hannah
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

JPG - 2400x1600 - 117 pics - 127 Mb

Photo actress: Hannah
    Tags: Ayia Napa, Cyprus, Sets by Derek
    Description: Now was the chance for sexier shoots with Hannah and Faye. Both were extremely keen to go for it and I was more than happy to oblige. Hannah has an amazing body and naturally very sexy, she kept commenting how great she felt and seemed to revel in all the attention she was getting. I love it when the girls feel good about themselves during shoots. In one of the sets, watch out for our friend, Dimitri, having a bit of fun with the girls! ;-) Also check out his website if you visit Ayia Napa: makronissoswatersports.com

7. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Kym Kym
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

JPG - 2400x1600 - 176 pics - 152 Mb

Photo actress: Kym
    Tags: Ayia Napa, Cyprus, Sets by Damien
    Description: As you know, we normally only shoot amateur models here at ugotitflauntit.com. However we make an exception with these 5 galleries shot in Cyprus exclusively for us by our photographer and friend Damien at Girl Management. And we think you will understand why when you see these stunning ladies. Thanks Damien!

8. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Glasgow Girls [4/4] Louise
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

JPG - 2400x1800 - 45 pics - 51 Mb

Photo actress: Louise
    Tags: San Antonio, Ibiza, Sets by Derek
    Description: A great discovery for the website, two sisters and their friend on holiday. I first noticed them watching Kirstie while she was doing a photoshoot and it was clear to me they were curious as to what was going on so I wasted no time getting them involved. They were all clearly in the holiday mood, very giggly and flirty. After a set with all three girls and then once Kirstie had finished her photoshoot we went onto to do solo sets with the three of them. I knew the shoots were going to be fun, all three were very adventurous, loud and energetic and most definitely enjoying their holiday experience in Ibiza.

9. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Jessica Jessica
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

JPG - 2400x1800 - 59 pics - 85 Mb

Photo actress: Jessica
    Tags: San Antonio, Ibiza, Sets by Danielle & Gemma
    Description: We met Jessica, from Leeds, in our hotel pool of all places. She was swimming back stroke and accidentally swam straight into us. At first, all apologetic, but before you know it we were chatting away, arranged a shoot, and heading straight off to the beach. Now that was easy! :)

10. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Surrey girls - Set 1 [1/3] Alex
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

JPG - 1800x2400 - 62 pics - 100 Mb

Photo actress: Alex
    Tags: Ayia Napa, Cyprus, Sets by Derek
    Description: I see two busty blondes sat topless in the sea and I think how perfect they would be for a shoot, so I was just left with the hard part of trying to persuade them to take the challenge. One of the blonde girls, Scherelle, is talking to a friend and doesn't pay much attention to my approach however Alex, the shorter of the two, is very responsive and encourages Schrelle to listen. Great! Before I know it not only have I got the two blondes on board, they also bring their other friend Hannah along too! And what a shoot it turned out to be, Hannah was too shy to go topless as she didn't like her boobs, however the other two had no such problems, and who can blame them! I went on to do a number of shoots with these girls including a set back at my apartment, more to follow soon!

11. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Jess & Maria Jess
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

JPG - 1200x900 - 49 pics - 17 Mb

Photo actress: Jess
    Tags: Kavos, Corfu, Sets by Derek
    Description: It was a quiet day on the beach until I came upon these two lovely ladies. I was impressed with their beautiful figures, and I was able to persuade them to pose for me. The shoot went well and both girls had a fabulous time. A couple of days later, I happened to see them again on the beach. This time Jess (in the spotted bikini) was topless. I couldn't help but notice her amazing, full breasts with a pierced nipple. I just had to ask her if she would be willing to do another set. She was very polite, but she refused. Ah well, maybe next time!

12. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Nic & Emma [1/2] Emma
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

JPG - 2400x1800 - 63 pics - 81 Mb

Photo actress: Emma
    Tags: San Antonio, Ibiza, Sets by Kirstie
    Description: Nic and Emma agreed to do a joint shoot with me and they were both very enthusiastic about getting started. The girls were very sweet, and they seemed very comfortable in front of one another. Nic loved it that much that she was prepared to do an individual shoot. She was full of confidence and was willing to try any poses that I suggested. Such a nice girl with a very pretty face and natural beauty!

13. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Ambra [3/3] Ambra
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

JPG - 2400x1600 - 159 pics - 205 Mb

Photo actress: Ambra
    Description: One day I had just realised Ambra is at the seaside by seing a post on Facebook. I was planning to text her, but the first thing I saw on my screen was "Ambra calling". What a surprise! She was already keen for a shoot, so I met her immediately. No scheduling for such beautiful and excited girls, they are a priority!

14. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Wet T-Shirt Competition 7 - Part 1 of 3 Elena
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

JPG - 2400x1600 - 67 pics - 47 Mb

Photo actress: Elena
    Description:

15. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Sophie Sophie
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

JPG - 2400x1600 - 123 pics - 136 Mb

Photo actress: Sophie
    Description: I met Sophie in a hotel when she was sunbathing by the pool. She was already topless so I had the chance to check her out. When I introduced myself she said she'd heard of us and wanted to pose. I asked if she can shoot straight away and she agreed but also asked if we could meet for a second shoot so she could look even better. Of course I agreed. Sophie is so lovely and amazing in front of the camera.

16. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Anna & Monica - Part 2 of 3 Anna
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

JPG - 3000x2000 - 306 pics - 554 Mb

Photo actress: Anna
    Description: Wow, these blondes are so adorable, I was so convinced there were sisters, but apparently not, just good friends. At the same time they have a very unique look and it's not every day you meet girls so special that they make your summer so memorable, Thank you so much Anna and Monica!

17. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Cherry Cherry
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

JPG - 1200x900 - 67 pics - 33 Mb

Photo actress: Cherry
    Tags: Malia, Crete, Sets by Derek
    Description: I started talking to Cherry and her friends when we were all sitting at one of the beach bars in Malia. They agreed to do a shoot on the steps of the deck area, right next to the bar. The shoot went well and then the following day I see Cherry again. She told me that her friends had really enjoyed their photoshoot and really liked the pictures. I thought she was a natural, and asked if she was up for doing a solo set of pics. She was with her boyfriend, but he was very supportive and encouraged her to do the shoot. We decided to start right away, and I have to admit that I was very impressed with Cherry. As you can see, the pics turned out great!

18. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Rahel & Raisa Rahel
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

JPG - 3000x2000 - 197 pics - 281 Mb

Photo actress: Rahel
    Tags: Romania, Sets by Dora
    Description:

19. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Olivia And Friends Gabby
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

JPG - 2000x3000 - 112 pics - 151 Mb

Photo actress: Gabby
    Tags: Romania, Sets by Lavra & Anastasiia
    Description: Each one of them had a different way of expressing themselves. We had a good laugh with them while they were pouring water on each other and cooling down.... they needed it as looking so 'hot' that day!

20. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Sara Sara
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

JPG - 1200x900 - 103 pics - 36 Mb

Photo actress: Sara
    Description: I met Sara on a night out. She had just arrived at the resort with her friends and was looking to have some fun that evening. I gave her all the information about my job, explaining that the pics were for the wbsite. I could tell she was getting interested, so I came straight out and asked her if she wanted to pose for a shoot. I think she was caught up in the moment, as she accepted the challenge and we arranged to meet the next day.