1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

Nudism, Public, Voyeur Pics, Sexy bodies

Discussion in 'Nudism and Naturism' started by mixon7, Jul 20, 2019.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Tasha [2/2] Tasha
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

JPG - 1600x2400 - 112 pics - 132 Mb

Photo actress: Tasha
    Tags: Ayia Napa, Cyprus, Sets by Derek
    Description: Originally from Nottingham, Tasha now lives in Cyprus, I met her on Nissi beach, although I learnt she very rarely visits the beach even though she lives only 30 minutes. She was keen to do a shoot as she had heard good things about us from other girls who had posed for the site. Always a plus of course. Tasha loved the shoot and she said she would be sure to spread the word about our site to other girls visiting the Island . Thanks Tasha! x

DOWNLOAD FROM: KEEP2SHARE.CC LINK

2. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Crisstine - Set 2 - Part 3 of 3 Crisstine
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

JPG - 3000x2000 - 110 pics - 153 Mb

Photo actress: Crisstine
    Tags: Romania, Sets by Mira
    Description: Well we had to invite Crisstine back after a stunning first set with us, she brought some friends with her, and both myself and JC got exctied about these two joining in, alas they just posed in their bikini and dropped out as Crisstine threw her top off revealing more of her amazing body! Wow, we suddenly forgot about her friends ... really an amazing set, with an amazing girl!

3. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Diana & Ieva Diana
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

JPG - 1800x2400 - 53 pics - 66 Mb

Photo actress: Diana
    Tags: Magaluf, Mallorca, Sets by Melissa & Montanna
    Description: It was my first day at Magaluf beach and it wasn't long before I met these two Lativan girls who were both up for some fun photos. I'm sure Diana would have been a joy to see in all her topless glory but I couldn't convince her to get a bit more daring whilst on the shoot. She still looked very hot though in this bikini only set and the blue thong certainly showed off her lovely curvy bum!

4. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Anna & Monica - Part 3 of 3 Anna
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

JPG - 3000x2000 - 284 pics - 486 Mb

Photo actress: Anna
    Description: Wow, these blondes are so adorable, I was so convinced there were sisters, but apparently not, just good friends. At the same time they have a very unique look and it's not every day you meet girls so special that they make your summer so memorable, Thank you so much Anna and Monica!

5. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Melissa - Set 2 [1/2] Melisa
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

JPG - 2400x1600 - 58 pics - 79 Mb

Photo actress: Melisa
    Tags: Romania, Sets by Derek
    Description: Our second shoot with Melissa this time at a secluded beach where we could get more daring. She enjoyed her first shoot so much we had to get more daring and sexy which she was happy to do. I am really impressed with Melissa, completely natural body but seriously hot attitude which made this set very sexy. Actually, she brought along her friend Rhea who ended up joining in too. A great shoot for all involved!

6. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Emile & Kaisa Emile
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

JPG - 2400x1600 - 54 pics - 68 Mb

Photo actress: Emile
    Tags: Magaluf, Mallorca, Sets by Lauren and Jenn
    Description: These girls have been working on the Island for a few seasons now so I thought it was about time I got them out on a shoot with us. A short set but we had a lot of fun with it!

7. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Arlene Arlene
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

JPG - 2400x1600 - 75 pics - 72 Mb

Photo actress: Arlene
    Description: You'll like the idea that this girl came for a second shoot. She is completely adorable. With her natural smile and natural body, Arlene loves to pose. Her style, her attitude and the way we managed to socialize made me believe that I am never wasting my time. I always find new beautiful and talented girls!

8. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Alexandra Alexandra
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

JPG - 2400x1600 - 31 pics - 23 Mb

Photo actress: Alexandra
    Tags: Romania, Sets by Derek
    Description: Here is a short set from this hottie. She was with her boyfriend who was a little bit protective, but she got him to relax and enjoy watching us do the shoot with her. Not sure if she would have been a bit more darling if the boyfriend had not been there, but she is definitely a stunning woman that we think really deserves to be shared with our members!

9. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Kelly Kelly
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

JPG - 2400x1800 - 40 pics - 63 Mb

Photo actress: Kelly
    Tags: San Antonio, Ibiza, Sets by Derek
    Description: So after an unexpected pick-up en-route (see Kristina gallery) I arrive in Cala Conta with three lovely ladies, and once Kristina and Emma sets were out of the way I was very much looking forward to doing a shoot with shy, but definitely hottest of the group, Kelly. She was very conscious of her boobs and didn't want to shoot fully topless however she was very proud of her pert bottom so didn't mind some sexy nude shots. Wow, 3 girls out of 3 doing implied nude, not bad for a day's 'work' ;-)

10. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Cambridge Girls - Set 1 [2/2] Stella
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

JPG - 2400x1600 - 47 pics - 61 Mb

Photo actress: Stella
    Description: We were actually just beginning to pack away late one afternoon when this group of girls arrived close by to us. Lena and Stella, I noticed immediately, both looking amazing, and just the type of girls we love at ugotitflauntit! Now it was just a case of how to get them to pose. Well, it didn't take long before all girls were in agreement they were prepared to go for it, and even better Lena and Stella seemed the most enthusiastic! After we got some group photos and the girls settled into it, it was time to see how daring they were prepared to go. Initially Lena refused my proposal to pose for a solo set, however Stella was well up for it, and wow, what a body she has! More to come from these stunners - I got them back to the beach the very next day, and you'll be pleased to hear that Lena found some courage for that solo set I mentioned. That is a set worth waiting for we can assure you!

11. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Sussex Girls [2/4] Amie
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

JPG - 1600x1200 - 29 pics - 19 Mb

Photo actress: Amie
    Tags: Ayia Napa, Cyprus, Sets by Bonnie & Carly
    Description: We had got to know Kirsty quite well over the summer as she was working out in Napa and had already done a great shoot with Derek. Her friends had flew in from Sussex to visit her and it was a rare opportunity for her to take some well earned time off and spend some days at the beach. Her friends were all sexy and beautiful girls, and we loved their enthusiasm and fun poses! Kirsty was extremely adventurous and willing to try new things. She even enticed her friends to try more daring poses!

12. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Anna & Monica - Part 1 of 3 Anna
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

JPG - 3000x2000 - 300 pics - 512 Mb

Photo actress: Anna
    Description: Wow, these blondes are so adorable, I was so convinced there were sisters, but apparently not, just good friends. At the same time they have a very unique look and it's not every day you meet girls so special that they make your summer so memorable, Thank you so much Anna and Monica!

13. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Tania & Friends Claire
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

JPG - 900x1200 - 16 pics - 6 Mb

Photo actress: Claire
    Tags: Malia, Crete, Sets by Derek
    Description: This is another set that I did with Tania and some of other friends a few days after the original shoot (see Tania and Kate gallery). The girl's blond hair really glistened in the sun, and they had a great time posing together. They were even adventurous enough to do some topless pics, in this relatively brief but memorable shoot.

14. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Amy - Set 2 [2/2] Amy
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

JPG - 2400x1600 - 87 pics - 109 Mb

Photo actress: Amy
    Description: My second shoot with amazing Amy! I arrived at my usual spot on the beach and was delighted to spot her close by. Topless as usual except she was wearing a skimpy pink thong and looked incredible! I told her there and then we have to go for it and she agreed immediately. This time she gets a lot more attention as the crowd on the beach watch every minute of the action. Amy even spots one of the guys taking a sneaky pic with his phone but she just smiles and waves at him. Watch as we disappeared to a more secluded spot for some even sexier photos. wow!

15. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Alice - Part 2 of 3 Alice
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

JPG - 2400x1600 - 142 pics - 109 Mb

Photo actress: Alice
    Description: Wow, what a body on this beauty, and although she seems quite shy at first when we started the shoot it was clear she wasn't. Her bum was one of her best assests and she loved to flaunt it that was for sure! A great shoot with a stunning girl!

16. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Amie Amie
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

JPG - 1600x1200 - 56 pics - 33 Mb

Photo actress: Amie
    Description: One more set with Amie, also in the Sussex girls gallery, she didn't want to do topless, but we thought she was absolutely gorgeous so we couldn't resist asking her to do another shoot. She loved Ayia Napa so much she cancelled her trip home to stay with her friend Kirsty!

17. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Tia Tia
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

JPG - 1600x1200 - 42 pics - 33 Mb

Photo actress: Tia
    Description: This is the second shoot we did with Tia. She felt so comfortable and enjoyed being photographed so much that she agreed to pose for some implied nude photos. We were more than happy to accommodate her, and we got an absolutely fantastic set of pics!

18. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Olivia & Sadie Olivia
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

JPG - 2400x1800 - 89 pics - 118 Mb

Photo actress: Olivia
    Tags: Malia, Crete, Sets by Derek
    Description: It was turning out to be a very quiet day on the beach and I was just about to give up for the day when suddenly I spot two girls sunbathing not five metres away from where I had been sitting. I notice the red hair girl 'Olivia' and what a lovely figure she has. I decide to make my approach as she is the only girl I had seen that day that really got my attention. She seemed very hesitant but her friend on the other hand seems to be ok with it and persuades Olivia to give it a go. When we start the shoot it becomes clear to me this is going to take some effort on my part to relax the girls and get them to enjoy the shoot. Anyway I persevere and towards the end of the shoot, Sadie surprises me, dropping her arms and showing off her lovely boobs, just a pity that in the end we couldn't get Olivia to follow her example ;-)

19. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Katrina - 2011 Set Katrina
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

JPG - 1600x1200 - 148 pics - 80 Mb

Photo actress: Katrina
    Description: It's a small world! I'm walking down the strip one night when I spot a gorgeous blonde dressed in a skimpy black mini skirt and top handing out tickets for a nightclub. I just have to talk to her but as I start to introduce myself she tells me that we've met before! I suddenly recognize her from a shoot I did with three years ago in Malia, and shout out her name. That makes her burst out laughing, and she gives me a big hug. The truth is that she looked even hotter than I remembered, and I was eager to have her to pose for us again. Katrina was more than happy to do another shoot, and we spend the rest of the evening catching up on what she's been doing since we last met.

20. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Kathryn & Friends Kathryn
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

JPG - 1800x2400 - 63 pics - 88 Mb

Photo actress: Kathryn
    Tags: Ayia Napa, Cyprus, Sets by Melissa & Montanna
    Description: We spotted this big group of stunning girls playing around in the sea. We couldn't help but notice that they had tiny frames and big bouncy boobs. Unfortunately despite our best efforts they were too shy to go topless but they were fun to work with and the pictures we have of them are great!