1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

Nudism erotic video | Topless

Discussion in 'Nudism and Naturism' started by mixon7, Jul 19, 2019.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Lavinia - Movieclip
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Name of actress:
    Tags:

Little Lavinia! She works so hard in the resort for the entire season as a hostess in a restaurant. Even though her skin is so red and hurts, she still loves her job because the owner of the restaurant is a good friend that helped her when she needs it most. Lavinia is very smart and a good listener - I need to highlight this because I had a rough day too and she managed to make me smile and forget about it. We hope we can do a shoot together again, I said don't forget the sun cream next time! :)

GENERAL INFO:
    Name: Lavinia - Movieclip
    Format: MPEG-4
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Duration: 9 min 47 s
    Size: 363 MiB

[​IMG]
    »KEEP2SHARE.CC DOWNLOAD«

2. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Eleanor and Harper - Movieclip
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Name of actress:
    Tags:

Eleanor and Harper accepted our challenge, had a good time and they said it was an interesting way to strat the summer.

GENERAL INFO:
    Name: Eleanor and Harper - Movieclip
    Duration: 11 min 43 s
    Size: 431 MiB

[​IMG]
    »KEEP2SHARE.CC DOWNLOAD«

3. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Dana and Felicia - Movieclip
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Name of actress: Dana
    Tags: Romania, Sets by Mira

You may recognize Dana. She posed for us last year in a blue bikini (if you don't remember, you definitely must look up for her). This time, she came by with a new attitude. I was very curious to see what she had to show and, there she is, having some fun with Felicia who is actually her new girlfriend. Dana said: "if last year I was with my boyfriend, this year I am gonna show everyone how hot me and Felicia are together!". Girls, you know you're hot however!

GENERAL INFO:
    Name: Dana and Felicia - Movieclip
    Duration: 8 min 19 s
    Size: 299 MiB

[​IMG]
    »KEEP2SHARE.CC DOWNLOAD«

4. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Cindy and Sophie - Set 2 - Part 2 of 3 - Movieclip
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Name of actress: Cindy

Here we are with these two gorgeous ladies on the private beach, during a perfect day for a shoot! Even now, when I'm writing to you, guys, these short lines about my experience, I have to say that I am as enthusiastic as I was then. They're so talented and you can tell they enjoy themselves a lot. Though they're just friends, Sophie and Cindy look so sexy and beautiful together. Please don't hesitate to leave your feedback on this set, I'm very curious to know your opinion on the way they look together, especially on the unique way Sophie and Cindy show off everything they've got!

GENERAL INFO:
    Name: Cindy and Sophie - Set 2 - Part 2 of 3 - Movieclip
    Duration: 11 min 55 s
    Size: 448 MiB

[​IMG]
    »KEEP2SHARE.CC DOWNLOAD«

5. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Roxii and Alexandra - Movieclip
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Name of actress: Alexandra

Here we have two sexy participants from one of the wet t-shirt competition! This was the photo shoot we did with them before they went off to dance, look out for the footage from that, they participated as a team and did a great job on the stage!

GENERAL INFO:
    Name: Roxii and Alexandra - Movieclip
    Duration: 8 min 53 s
    Size: 328 MiB

[​IMG]
    »KEEP2SHARE.CC DOWNLOAD«

6. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Rachel - Shoot 2 - Movieclip [2/2]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Name of actress: Rachel
    Tags:

I arrive on the beach and get talking to two topless girls with sexy skimpy thongs that seem to be enjoying the attention from onlookers around them. They are clearly both exhibitionists and tell me they would love to do a shoot plus they have two other hot friends sunbathing who would be up for it too. They are very direct and blunt with their personalities but also very humorous too. During the shoot I hear about their vacation dares and who has done what. You can see and hear their comments during the video interview. One to watch!

GENERAL INFO:
    Name: Rachel - Shoot 2 - Movieclip [2/2]
    Duration: 2 min 39 s
    Size: 98.4 MiB

[​IMG]
    »KEEP2SHARE.CC DOWNLOAD«

7. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Magda and Larisa - Movielcip
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Name of actress: Larisa

Larisa is one of the participants at the wet t-shirt contest that you'll find soon captured on the website. But before we talk about the lovely competition, I'd like to tell you, guys, that this girl is a native dancer. She is more than aware of the way she knows to move her body and bring to light the curves she has. "No inhibitions and no regrets" - that's the way Larisa described her way of living - and regarding our challenge she said "definitely try it again". So, Larisa, prepare to meet us again next summer!

GENERAL INFO:
    Name: Magda and Larisa - Movielcip
    Duration: 11 min 24 s
    Size: 424 MiB

[​IMG]
    »KEEP2SHARE.CC DOWNLOAD«

8. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Adda and Ivy - Movieclip
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Name of actress: Adda
    Tags:

GENERAL INFO:
    Name: Adda and Ivy - Movieclip
    Duration: 8 min 57 s
    Size: 327 MiB

[​IMG]
    »KEEP2SHARE.CC DOWNLOAD«

9. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Claudia - Movieclip [2/2]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Name of actress: Claudia
    Tags:

We had spoken to Claudia a few times while we were out trying schedule a shoot with her but frustratingly she could never could get any time off work. We agreed that if she did, she would come and see us. To my delight one day I saw her walking towards us on the beach, smiling broadly at me. I knew from that walk and her smile that we were going to do a shoot. As it happened, Claudia was actually working but said she could spare 30 minutes. As you can imagine I didn't waste any time getting started. It turned out that was the only opportunity I had to get any pics with Claudia, although Bonnie and Carly did managed to catch her and friends for a group shoot a week or so later.

GENERAL INFO:
    Name: Claudia - Movieclip [2/2]
    Duration: 1 min 27 s
    Size: 53.7 MiB

[​IMG]
    »KEEP2SHARE.CC DOWNLOAD«

10. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Natalie & Charlotte - Movieclip [2/2]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Name of actress: Charlotte
    Tags: Magaluf, Mallorca

I spotted these two girls on the beach one afternoon. The shoot was full of natural laughter and by the end of it I was impressed that both girls were quite daring, especially with the T shirts lol. What is it about wet T shirts that the girls enjoy so much?

GENERAL INFO:
    Name: Natalie & Charlotte - Movieclip [2/2]
    Duration: 3 min 37 s
    Size: 133 MiB

[​IMG]
    »KEEP2SHARE.CC DOWNLOAD«

11. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Gemma & Alex - Movieclip
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Name of actress: Alex
    Tags:

When I get started with Gemma and Alex, their second shoot of the day after already doing a set with Georgia and Kelly, I noticed how much Gemma had changed from the sweet cutie we had met on the beach into a proper vixen. During the shoot she's posing and looking very suggestively and when I mention if she would she like to pose naked she tells me she'd love to! Wow, a complete surprise, I certainly didn't see that one coming. Alex, her friend, is laughing and says she'll go along with it too, but it is Gemma who goes on to be the star or the show, a complete hottie no doubt about it!

GENERAL INFO:
    Name: Gemma & Alex - Movieclip
    Duration: 2 min 58 s
    Size: 108 MiB

[​IMG]
    »KEEP2SHARE.CC DOWNLOAD«

12. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Mia and Friends - Set 1 of 2 - Movieclip
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Name of actress: Camy

It was the end of the day when I was preparing to go back at the hotel and take a shower, but as soon as I planned it I saw these girls dancing on their towels, having a great time together. I asked them what do I have to do in order to join them and their response was extremely funny 'please take some photos of us'. That was your best choice, girls, because you didn't know what was in my bag: a camera! I spent a long time with them and I don't regret a second. Don't miss the video!

GENERAL INFO:
    Name: Mia and Friends - Set 1 of 2 - Movieclip
    Duration: 9 min 37 s
    Size: 353 MiB

[​IMG]
    »KEEP2SHARE.CC DOWNLOAD«

13. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Bex & Friends - Movieclip [1/3]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Name of actress: Bex
    Tags: San Antonio, Ibiza

This is the first set I did with Bex and Michelle, before we headed off to Cala Conta for the second part of the shoot - eventually getting their hot friend Vikki involved (see second part of Bex and Friends). I love Michelle's reaction to going topless in front of camera for the first time! Before you know it she's having a wild time. As for Bex, she's completely at ease with it - and a real find from our trip to Ibiza! Next stop Cala Conta ...

GENERAL INFO:
    Name: Bex & Friends - Movieclip [1/3]
    Duration: 5 min 36 s
    Size: 205 MiB

[​IMG]
    »KEEP2SHARE.CC DOWNLOAD«

14. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Georgiana - Movieclip
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Name of actress: Gerogiana

Let me give you a quick hint about these lovely tanned girls you can spot from time to time in our pictures: either they work at the seaside or love it so much that they come back as frequently as they can, especially in weekends. I saw Georgiana so many times before this shoot - but never topless, until the day I dared to speak to her about our challenge. Surprinsigly, Georgiana was happier than ever and said she'd never abandon an opportunity to feel sexy. What do you think, was it worth asking or not? And yes, she loves the seaside and this time she felt she deserved to feel beautiful and watched by all guys at the beach!

GENERAL INFO:
    Name: Georgiana - Movieclip
    Duration: 2 min 52 s
    Size: 105 MiB

[​IMG]
    »KEEP2SHARE.CC DOWNLOAD«

15. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Ambra - Set 1 - Part 2 of 3 - Movieclip
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Name of actress: Ambra
    Tags:

I received a phone call from Ambra just as I was preparing to leave the hotel. She was nearby, however as I could not get to the beach at that moment, I had the splendid idea of inviting her to the hotel and take pictures from my balcony - a great view for all the neighbours I had nearby. Because I had no other photoshoot scheduled for that day, we took our time and looked for some other spots within the hotel room too - I loved it, because it was something different, definitely something to try out again!

GENERAL INFO:
    Name: Ambra - Set 1 - Part 2 of 3 - Movieclip
    Duration: 10 min 53 s
    Size: 405 MiB

[​IMG]
    »KEEP2SHARE.CC DOWNLOAD«

16. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Sam - Movieclip [1/2]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Name of actress: Samantha
    Tags:

Samantha was another one of my very favourite girls from 2010. It was a very hot afternoon, so I'd decided to go for a swim and relax in the sea. Quite by chance, I spotted Samantha walking out of the sea back to her sunbed. She was already topless, so I felt sure she would be up for the challenge of posing. Judging by her slow, deliberate walk back to her sunbed, it was obvious that she was very confident. Talking to her was delightful, and as I had thought, there was no problem persuading her to pose. Samantha even left her bikini top behind as she walked to our location for the shoot. I enjoyed that walk very much!

GENERAL INFO:
    Name: Sam - Movieclip [1/2]
    Duration: 7 min 47 s
    Size: 286 MiB

[​IMG]
    »KEEP2SHARE.CC DOWNLOAD«

17. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Candy - Movieclip [2/2]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Name of actress: Candy
    Tags:

Our second shoot with Candy. We'd agreed to meet up again as her friends wanted to do a shoot too. This time Candy looked even sexier than before so I decided to do another solo set to show her beauty. Her confidence knew no limits and her posing proved this. A very sexy lady.

GENERAL INFO:
    Name: Candy - Movieclip [2/2]
    Duration: 1 min 23 s
    Size: 51.9 MiB

[​IMG]
    »KEEP2SHARE.CC DOWNLOAD«

18. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Laura - Movieclip
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Name of actress: Laura
    Tags: San Antonio, Ibiza

Kirsitie and I are strolling the San Antonio beaches when we spot this beautiful blond haired girl sitting with her friend chatting. We introduce ourselves and once she has established we are not typical beach sellers she starts to take an interest in doing a photo shoot with us. We actually end up doing two shoots with this beauty, one with Kirstie, and one with myself. What a find! Laura has stunning looks, a great figure and a really down to earth personality, don't let her shyness during the video interview fool you, this girl is hot and she certainly knows how to flaunt it!

GENERAL INFO:
    Name: Laura - Movieclip
    Duration: 2 min 6 s
    Size: 76.6 MiB

[​IMG]
    »KEEP2SHARE.CC DOWNLOAD«

19. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Cici - Part 2 or 2 - Movieclip
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Name of actress: Cici
    Tags: Romania, Sets by Lavra & Anastasiia

Emma is a sexy lady aware of her beauty and luck! She was curious about what I was showing to some of her friends. I didn't have the chance to notice her because there was a guy between us. She said "look, these are great pictures and I cannot stand the idea my friend will get some without me!" That's nonsense, dear. All beautiful girls get great pictures while I'm at the beach, so come here and show everybody how gorgeous you are!

GENERAL INFO:
    Name: Cici - Part 2 or 2 - Movieclip
    Duration: 3 min 14 s
    Size: 115 MiB

[​IMG]
    »KEEP2SHARE.CC DOWNLOAD«

20. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Anastasiia - Set 3 - Part 2 of 2 - Movieclip
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Name of actress:
    Tags:

I'm sure many of you remember Anastasiia from the shoots we did with her last summer. We found she was back at the seaside, but staying at a different resort, so we made it our mission to get her down to see us. That was easier said than done, and when we did finally arrange a time and date Mira had an urgent appointment to attend to, so without wanting to miss the opportunity, I stepped in with another member of the flaunt it team to get this shoot underway. Anastasiia looked stunning, and was it us or had her boobs grown since last summer! Well, anyway, an amazing shoot with just the sort of girl we love here at ugotitflauntit, we hope you enjoy it!

GENERAL INFO:
    Name: Anastasiia - Set 3 - Part 2 of 2 - Movieclip
    Duration: 10 min 38 s
    Size: 398 MiB

[​IMG]
    »KEEP2SHARE.CC DOWNLOAD«