1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

Nude beaches | Big and juicy breasts

Discussion in 'Nudism and Naturism' started by mixon7, Jul 23, 2019.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Topless rivals 01 - Milf vs Milf

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

::: Info :::
    Actress:
    Keywords: 2 Girls, Ass, Bikini, Brunette, MILF, Natural Tits, Solo Girl, Sunglasses, Tits (Medium), Tits (Natural), Topless, Voyeur
    Description:
    Introducing the first in a new series - topless rivals. We take two topless sunbathers and put them head to head in a topless showdown. The winner receives nothing but high praise from the Beach Jerk fans. In this first battle it's Milf vs Milf. We like the nipples on the first one but Milf two wins it for me with her sexy side boob and curvy bronzed ass.

File name: Topless rivals 01 - Milf vs Milf
    Photos: 23
    Resolution: 1080x1920
    Format: jpg

Download:
    Topless rivals 01 - Milf vs Milf

2. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Topless rivals 06 - Hottie showdown

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Actress:
    Keywords: 18-19 Year Old, 2 Girls, 20s, 4K, Ass, Bikini, Brunette, Natural Tits, Solo Girl, Tits (Medium), Tits (Natural), Topless, Voyeur, With Boyfriend
    Description:
    We've got a hottie showdown for our topless rivals video this month. One hottie is on the beach and the other is taking shade on a rocky ledge. Filming wise the second one more challenging to make but the win for me goes to the first scene. She has the boobs, ass and body that are almost unbeatable.

File name: Topless rivals 06 - Hottie showdown
    Photos: 19
    Resolution: 2160x3840

Download:
    Topless rivals 06 - Hottie showdown

3. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Topless sandwich

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Actress:
    Keywords: 4K, Ass, Bikini, Eating, Natural Tits, Redhead, Solo Girl, Sunglasses, Tanlines, Tits (Medium), Tits (Natural), Topless, Voyeur, Walking, With Boyfriend
    Description:
    It was approaching lunchtime and this dark red haired sunbather was enjoying a sandwich in the shade. It sure does look nice as do her natural boobs with lovely pink nipples.

File name: Topless sandwich
    Photos: 17

Download:
    Topless sandwich

4. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Topless secretary

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Actress:
    Keywords: Ass, Bikini, Brunette, Glasses, Natural Tits, Solo Girl, Tits (Medium), Tits (Natural), Topless, Voyeur, With Boyfriend
    Description:
    I wasn't sure at first but when she put her glasses on it was a definite in my mind that we have here a secretary taking a short break to get those boobs nice and brown. My view is slightly obscured at first to protect my camera from being seen by another bather. However, I was able to zoom in on her natural bust and her ass before she went for lunch.

File name: Topless secretary
    Photos: 12

Download:
    Topless secretary

5. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Topless Shorty

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Actress:
    Keywords:
    Description:

File name: Topless Shorty
    Photos: 35

Download:
    Topless Shorty

6. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Topless singer

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Actress:
    Keywords: 4K, Ass, Bikini, Blonde, Natural Tits, Solo Girl, Tits (Medium), Tits (Natural), Topless, Voyeur, With Boyfriend
    Description:
    Now this is a great concept for a tv talent show. Topless singing, where you can still go through to the next round if your voice is shit. Just as long as you've got decent tits.

File name: Topless singer
    Photos: 26

Download:
    Topless singer

7. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Topless Tennis

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Actress:
    Keywords: Bat And Ball, Bikini, Bouncy Tits, Erect Nipples, In The Sea, Natural Tits, Tits (Medium), Topless, Voyeur, Walking, With Boyfriend
    Description:
    Here at beachjerk we absolutely love watching a topless lady playing bat and ball. Watching her tits jiggling around as she tries to hit the ball back is so good.

File name: Topless Tennis
    Photos: 17

Download:
    Topless Tennis

8. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Topless texter

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Actress:
    Keywords: Ass, Bikini, Brunette, Natural Tits, On The Phone, Pierced Nipple, Solo Girl, Tattoos, Tits (Medium), Tits (Natural), Topless, Voyeur
    Description:
    I had to get quite close to this one because it was quite busy on the beach again. However, this was good for getting some views between her legs and of her pierced nipple on her lovely medium sized tits.

File name: Topless texter
    Photos: 22

Download:
    Topless texter

9. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Topless three: babe 3

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Actress:
    Keywords: 2 Girls, Bikini, Erect Nipples, Natural Tits, Rubbing Lotion Into Tits, Smoking, Solo Girl, Tits (Big), Tits (Large), Tits (Natural), Topless, Voyeur
    Description:
    In part three we see another big natural boobed beauty who treats us to some boob rubbing towards the end of the video. Her nipples are smaller but erect from just coming out of the sea. I get a good zoom in so you can have a closer look.

File name: Topless three: babe 3
    Photos: 12

Download:
    Topless three: babe 3

10. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Towel head

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Actress:
    Keywords: Bikini, Brunette, Natural Tits, On The Phone, Solo Girl, Tits (Medium), Tits (Natural), Topless, Voyeur
    Description:
    I think actually it is a t-shirt on this girls head but at the time I thought it was towel. Therefore I gave her the nickname towel head that afternoon. I like how the rock left an imprint on her ass cheeks and also the way her bikini only just about covered her front bum.

File name: Towel head
    Photos: 16

Download:
    Towel head

11. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Tropical and flash

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Actress:
    Keywords: 2 Girls, Ass, Bikini, Brunette, Drinking, Fake Tits, Natural Tits, Tits (Medium), Tits (Natural), Topless, Voyeur
    Description:
    Here I am back at one of my favourite beaches again. It is not so busy here and always popular with hot topless bathers. There are plenty more videos to come from this secret Spanish location. In this video I filmed two friends, one is topless in a tropical bikini. The other is wearing a blue bikini and I managed to capture a quick flash of her fake boobs. They must be new because you can see plasters over where the scars are. They also take turns to sit in a chair and I was able to zoom in between the legs which I always enjoy. I like to look for camel, pubes or tampon strings for that extra perverted buzz.

File name: Tropical and flash
    Photos: 24

Download:
    Tropical and flash

12. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Two angle read

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Actress:
    Keywords: 4K, Bikini, Brunette, Large Areolas, Large Nipples, Natural Tits, Reading, Solo Girl, Tits (Medium), Tits (Natural), Topless, Voyeur
    Description:
    Back on the sands once again and I spotted this topless book reader as I walked from one end of the beach to the other. She was so engrossed in her book I reckoned she would not notice me moving to another spot to film some more of her tits. She didn't and I get them from two different angles

File name: Two angle read
    Photos: 18

Download:
    Two angle read

13. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Two chairs

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Actress:
    Keywords: 2 Girls, Big Nipples, Bikini, Brunette, Large Areolas, Large Nipples, Natural Tits, Solo Girl, Sunglasses, Tits (Large), Tits (Medium), Tits (Natural), Topless, Voyeur
    Description:
    I found a couple of MILFs sat in their chairs so from a sneaky, elevated wall position I got filming. The first one has lovely big nips which her fella could not help but have a play with. The second one is smaller boobed and lightly tanned.

File name: Two chairs
    Photos: 18

Download:
    Two chairs

14. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Two Hot To Handle

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Actress:
    Keywords: 18-19 Year Old, 2 Girls, Bikini, Brunette, Cleavage, Drinking, Erect Nipples, Natural Tits, Pierced Nipple, Sunglasses, Thong, Thong (Black), Thong (White), Tits (Medium), Topless
    Description:
    What a way to start the day, check out these two ridiculously hot babes. The thong bikini certainly got my attention and I'm sure it's got your COCK hard too! These two babes are a voyeurs dream come true, enjoy every minute of their topless sunbathing!

File name: Two Hot To Handle
    Photos: 78

Download:
    Two Hot To Handle

15. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Two Sheilas part one

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Actress:
    Keywords: 2 Girls, Ass, Bikini, Blonde, Brunette, In The Sea, Natural Tits, Rubbing Lotion Into Tits, Tits (Medium), Tits (Small), Topless, Voyeur, Walking
    Description:
    These two Sheilas went right to end of the beach where no one was about and wanted to sunbathe topless without anyone seeing. Well, Beachjerk was there to secretly capture it and although they looked over a few times, they had no idea they were being filmed.

File name: Two Sheilas part one
    Photos: 13

Download:
    Two Sheilas part one

16. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Up close and personal 02

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Actress:
    Keywords: Big Nipples, Bikini, Bouncy Tits, Brunette, Large Nipples, Natural Tits, Playing cards, Solo Girl, Tits (Medium), Tits (Natural), Topless, Up close, Voyeur
    Description:
    Welcome to the second video in our "up close and personal" series. I first spotted the babe in this video in a sunbed zone. She was sitting on the sand playing cards. I cheekily filmed her through the leg of a sunbed. However, she moved and I wanted a better view. So I had no choice but to get a position very close to her. I would say I about 1.5m away which is perfect for my new technique. See how she celebrates winning a round of cards. Delightful for sure.

File name: Up close and personal 02
    Photos: 25

Download:
    Up close and personal 02

17. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Up close and personal 32

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Actress:
    Keywords: Big Nipples, Bikini, Brunette, Large Nipples, MILF, Natural Tits, Solo Girl, Tits (Medium), Tits (Natural), Topless, Voyeur
    Description:
    This was pretty darn close as you can tell by the angle as we look up slightly to the milf in this video. She's got decent sized nips compared to the overall size of her boob.

File name: Up close and personal 32
    Photos: 15

Download:
    Up close and personal 32

18. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Very Petite

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Actress:
    Keywords: 18-19 Year Old, Bikini, Brunette, Erect Nipples, In The Sea, Natural Tits, Solo Girl, Thong, Tits (Small)
    Description:
    Lovely petite brunette with natural tits and soft nipples sunbaths topless for the day on a public beach in the Med. She has a perfect body, lovely tiny tits and hairy nipples. She has a bit of time in the sea and when she returns to her beach towel her nipples are rock hard, just like your COCK will be when you have seen these Ultra HD images!

File name: Very Petite
    Photos: 35
    Resolution: 2160x4096

Download:
    Very Petite

19. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Video call

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Actress:
    Keywords: 2 Girls, 4K, Bikini, Brunette, Lesbians, Natural Tits, Sunglasses, Tits (Medium), Tits (Natural), Topless, Voyeur, Wearing A Hat
    Description:
    We have another two part video for you. I spotted two mid 30 year old topless sunbathers making a video call on their phone. In part 1 we concentrate on the one wearing a hat with sunglasses.

File name: Video call
    Photos: 21

Download:
    Video call

20. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

View to a boob

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Actress:
    Keywords: 20s, Ass, Big Nipples, Bikini, Brunette, Large Areolas, Large Nipples, Natural Tits, On The Phone, Smoking, Solo Girl, Sunglasses, Tits (Medium), Tits (Natural), Topless, Voyeur
    Description:
    We can actually see both of this girl's boobs and what a delightful sight they are. I just could not resist using another spy movie inspired title. She has lovely big nipples which I zoom in on. Also get we get to see some ass at the end.

File name: View to a boob
    Photos: 21

Download:
    View to a boob