1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

Nude beaches | Big and juicy breasts

Discussion in 'Nudism and Naturism' started by mixon7, Jul 23, 2019.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Leah & Kara [1/2] Kara

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

::: Info :::
    Actress: Kara
    Keywords: Beach, Nude
    Description:
    These two girls happened to be sunbathing close to my shoot location so it was easy to spot them. I wasted no time in saying hello and inquiring if they'd do a shoot? They were big fans of having their picture taken so we got to it immediately. It was again a great joy to work with two hotties like these, both great posers and naturally sexy. Some of the expressions on their faces were totally hot which I could see meant they were enjoying themselves.

File name: Leah & Kara [1/2]
    Photos: 102
    Resolution: 2400x1600
    Format: jpg

Download:
    Leah & Kara [1/2] Kara

2. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Leah & Kara [2/2] Leah

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Actress: Leah
    Description:
    These two girls happened to be sunbathing close to my shoot location so it was easy to spot them. I wasted no time in saying hello and inquiring if they'd do a shoot? They were big fans of having their picture taken so we got to it immediately. It was again a great joy to work with two hotties like these, both great posers and naturally sexy. Some of the expressions on their faces were totally hot which I could see meant they were enjoying themselves.

File name: Leah & Kara [2/2]
    Photos: 76

Download:
    Leah & Kara [2/2] Leah

3. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Lerae - Set 2 - Part 2 of 2 Lerae

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Actress: Lerae
    Description:
    I couldn't wait to show you more from the gorgeous doctor I found recently at the beach, spending time being sexy! That's why we took our bags and went on an adventure. We drove to a private beach - the best choice both for the quality of pictures and other people watching us working and having fun at the same time. I even joined her for a few shots there, because my partner JC was there to capture the good moments we spent together, but I let you, guys, discover more surprises in the future. Try not to miss that!

File name: Lerae - Set 2 - Part 2 of 2
    Photos: 239

Download:
    Lerae - Set 2 - Part 2 of 2 Lerae

4. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Libby & Katherine Katherine

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Actress: Katherine
    Description:
    We couldn't let these two tanned beauties leave the beach without doing a shoot with us. They were working in Ayia Napa and were not shy of strutting their stuff on the beach. Who can blame them, these girls had great bodies and were not afraid to show it!

File name: Libby & Katherine
    Resolution: 2400x1800

Download:
    Libby & Katherine Katherine

5. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Lidija & Friends Dajana

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Actress: Dajana
    Description:
    It was a quiet day on the beach until we walked past this group of three girls, their classic beauty really catching our eye. We found out they were from Greece and when they agreed to a shoot we took them over to the rocks where we knew we could capture some fine shots of these Mediterranean beauties.

File name: Lidija & Friends
    Photos: 63
    Resolution: 1800x2400

Download:
    Lidija & Friends Dajana

6. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Ligia - Set 1 Ligia

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Actress: Ligia
    Description:
    You'll be happy to hear that Ligia came back after this quick shoot and tried our white and sexy underwear, those ones you guys love, especially when they get 100% wet. Please note that Ligia changed the outfit just there, at the beach, in the middle of the crowd, being very excited and proud of what she is able to show.

File name: Ligia - Set 1
    Photos: 105

Download:
    Ligia - Set 1 Ligia

7. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Lil & Kia [1/3] Kia

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Actress: Kia
    Description:
    We were partying at Ocean Beach one day when we came across Kia and Lil who were having shots alongside us at the bar. We got talking and they couldn't wait to get to the beach and do a sexy shoot with us. Both girls were natural posers and that really shows in their photos.

File name: Lil & Kia [1/3]
    Photos: 79

Download:
    Lil & Kia [1/3] Kia

8. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Lillian & Friends Chloe

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Actress: Chloe
    Description:
    This photoshoot happened by chance as the girls were sunbathing near to where I finished a shoot with some other girls. During the shoot Bonnie and Carly brought over some more girls so I had to cut this one short. It was certainly a busy day on the beach that day!

File name: Lillian & Friends
    Photos: 28
    Resolution: 1200x1600

Download:
    Lillian & Friends Chloe

9. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Linda & Friends [1/2] linda

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Actress: linda
    Description:
    I met these girls whilst they were sunbathing on the main beach. I noticed Linda immediately and was very impressed with her, I wanted her friends to pose too but I have to admit my focus of attention was on Linda. I took my time with the group to ensure they all enjoyed the experience. This proved effective as when I asked Linda to do a solo shoot they all encouraged her to go for it. And wow, what a set from this amazing girl!

File name: Linda & Friends [1/2]
    Photos: 50
    Resolution: 1600x2400

Download:
    Linda & Friends [1/2] linda

10. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Lisa - Set 1 Lisa

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Actress: Lisa
    Description:
    I first noticed Lisa wading in the ocean as I walked along the beach. We started talking, and really got to know each other over the next couple of days. We ended up doing two shoots together - on this occasion a sexy implied topless shoot. The second shoot will follow after this gallery

File name: Lisa - Set 1
    Photos: 18
    Resolution: 1600x1200

Download:
    Lisa - Set 1 Lisa

11. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Lisa Lisa

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Actress: Lisa
    Description:
    Lisa was quite a surprise to us as she came across as really shy when we first met. Yet out of all of her friends she was the only one that was up for doing a shoot. She has got a great little body and she really worked the camera so we were able to get some fantastic pics!

File name: Lisa
    Photos: 36
    Resolution: 1200x1600

Download:
    Lisa Lisa

12. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Lorena & Bibi [2/3] Lorena

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Actress: Lorena
    Description:
    Can you believe that the short girl is 25? I can't. These 2 are co-workers at a bar in their hometown and had the chance to spend their weekend at the seaside. I asked them with curiosity what were their plans for the short period they had to stay there. Guess what? The first thing they said was: PARTY! And then, you know, they were looking forward to find something to make the travel and expenses worthwhile J. I am sure they were lucky - you can see their potential in the short set I managed to do with them (because they were just leaving for dinner, after a very long day at the beach - just like me).

File name: Lorena & Bibi [2/3]
    Photos: 83

Download:
    Lorena & Bibi [2/3] Lorena

13. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Lorena & Juliani - Set 1 - Part 1 of 3 Juliani

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Actress: Juliani
    Description:
    Lorena and Juliani are two crazy young ladies that come every year to the seaside together in order to have fun. The biggest challenge they set for both of them is not to sleep for the entire weekend. And yes, they did it - so don't blame them for the sunglasses. Don't worry, I recommended them some sleep and scheduled another shoot for the next day. I have two words for the second session: just perfect! Try not to miss that update!

File name: Lorena & Juliani - Set 1 - Part 1 of 3
    Photos: 255

Download:
    Lorena & Juliani - Set 1 - Part 1 of 3 Juliani

14. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Lorena & Juliani - Set 2 - Part 2 of 3 Juliani

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Actress: Juliani
    Description:
    These two candies never have enough! They never get exhausted and they never get tired of fun, photos, drinks, music and people! Because they were always so energized I started to feel very excited too and remembered about the past years when my colleagues tried to explain me what to be fascinated feels like. Just in a few words: if you feel you want to do so many things but you don't have time, if your heart starts beating so fast that you can hear it and if you smile without thinking of something specifically, that's the true excitement!

File name: Lorena & Juliani - Set 2 - Part 2 of 3
    Photos: 70

Download:
    Lorena & Juliani - Set 2 - Part 2 of 3 Juliani

15. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Lottie & Friends [1/2] Dionne

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Actress: Dionne
    Description:
    Now these girls were quite reluctant at first, um'ing and uh'ing, muttering and joking between themselves as they sat by the pool. That was until Sophie flashed us and said "you can get a close up of these beauties!". The other two laughed and said "come on then, as long as it doesn't take all day". We smiled and got to work ...SNAP SNAP!

File name: Lottie & Friends [1/2]
    Photos: 45

Download:
    Lottie & Friends [1/2] Dionne

16. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Lou & Matina [3/3] Matina

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Actress: Matina
    Description:
    We were partying in the resort when we came across these two girls sat at a table. We approached them and all had a chat and some shots, both stunning girls we then arranged a shoot for the next day. This turned out to be the hottest day of the year and also the hottest photos. Both girls can't wait to do another shoot with us soon!

File name: Lou & Matina [3/3]

Download:
    Lou & Matina [3/3] Matina

17. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Louise & Lauren [3/3] Lauren

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Actress: Lauren
    Description:
    I'd met these two beauties on the beach this particular day and they were both crazy, happy to experience every bit of fun on their first vacation. They were actually looking to stay in Ibiza to work but also mentioned they wanted to visit Magaluf too whilst away so I guess the thrill of sexy, fun and carefree life appealed to them. Anyway, this was their first time posing in front of the camera and wow, what a pair of hotties they were! Ibiza was once again proving to be a haven of beautiful girls willing to pose just as I had hoped for!

File name: Louise & Lauren [3/3]
    Photos: 89

Download:
    Louise & Lauren [3/3] Lauren

18. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Lucie - Set 1 [2/2] Lucie

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Actress: Lucie
    Description:
    I'm engrossed in a shoot with two girls on the shoreline when I spot in the background Lucie walking around in the shallow waters. Completely topless and looking stunning, she seems to have noticed us and I'm starting to think she is purposely attracting attention. As she starts heading back to her beach towel, I send Mira, our translator, off to intercept her while I finish shooting the two hotties which I have to admit I've got completely distracted from. It takes me the whole of 10 minutes to complete their set whilst ensuring I can monitor where Lucie is so I can find her.

File name: Lucie - Set 1 [2/2]
    Photos: 159

Download:
    Lucie - Set 1 [2/2] Lucie

19. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Lucie - Set 2 [3/3] Lucie

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Actress: Lucie
    Description:
    We had the chance to catch up with Lucie on her second visit to the black sea coast. To say we were keen would be a massive understatement; we more or less dropped everything to join her at the resort of Mamaia where she was staying with a friend of hers. The weather did not help us, it was extremely windy day and sand was getting blown everywhere, in our faces, into the brand new camera we were using, to be honest we didn't care too much about that. We were just happy to be shooting Lucie again. Such an amazing girl, and a complete natural in front of the camera. More to come from this beauty I'm sure you'll be glad to hear!

File name: Lucie - Set 2 [3/3]
    Photos: 124

Download:
    Lucie - Set 2 [3/3] Lucie

20. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Madalina & Alexxa - Part 3 of 3 Madalina

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Actress: Madalina
    Description:
    See these two smiling faces? They are certainly more than that: two exceptional talents that love to entertain their audience! Natural, without extreme make-up, feeling sexy and comfortable - this is what I call true personality and the best type of woman you can ask for. Enjoy!

File name: Madalina & Alexxa - Part 3 of 3
    Photos: 99

Download:
    Madalina & Alexxa - Part 3 of 3 Madalina