1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

Mocking humiliation of girls, screams and moans

Discussion in 'BDSM, Bondage And Torture' started by mixon7, Jul 18, 2019.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Duped Into Bondage
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Genre: BDSM, Bondage, Discipline
    Actress name: Constance
    Constance and David are watching TV and unbeknownst to her hes set up a movie thats sure to peak her interest in something hes been trying to get her to try for a while. She takes the bait and soon finds herself bound at the wrists, elbows, and ankles before he stuffs her mouth and winds silver tape around her head sealing her gag. Constance starts to realize that shes been duped and struggles pretty intently but without much in the way of results. With a final rope added as a hogtie David takes his leave of Constance leaving her in her tight hogtie until he returns to release her from it.

Resolution: 454x800
    Pics/gallery: 18
    Format: JPG
    File size: 2 Mb

DOWNLOAD FILE - 2 Mb

2. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Leila vs. The Bull Ride
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Genre: Corset, Elbowcinch, Frogtie, Nudity, Orgasmatron, Orgasms, Tapegag
    Actress name:
    I had a surprise for Leila but first things first. I needed her bound tight, especially those elbows. They are first wrapped in several layers of pallet wrap before squeezed together with electrical tape. Her legs are frogtied with more tape leaving her quite helpless on the bed. As she struggles to get free, I pull out my new Orgasmatron and toss it on the bed. It bucks around the bed like a bull, putting any Hitachi to shame in power. Even in her helpless position, Leila tries to wrestle it under control. If she can do it, she's in for one hell of a ride... and orgasm!

Video: 720 x 1 280
    Duration: 12 min 33 s
    Format: MPEG-4
    File size: 189 MiB

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD FILE - 189 MiB

3. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Welded Elbows for the Secretarys Return
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Actress name: Constance

Resolution: 465x821
    Pics/gallery: 36
    File size: 8 Mb

DOWNLOAD FILE - 8 Mb

4. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Bella vs. An Immobile Afternoon
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Genre: Ballgag, Chains, Device, Latex-Rubber, Nudity, Rigging, Strict, Tickling
    Actress name:
    Bolted to the floor with chains, Bella is about as vulnerable as she could get. Even her ballgag is tightly screwed into the floor, ensuring an extra tight fit. In the first part she is just getting warmed up, struggling to escape without much success. To ensure she's giving her best efforts, a bit of tickling is a sure fire way to gain a reaction. The chains prove too much, however, and she can only lie still and endure. Her long afternoon is only getting started as vibrators and her favorite TENS unit will be keeping her company in part two.

Duration: 15 min 26 s
    File size: 312 MiB

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD FILE - 312 MiB

5. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Ballet Boots, Leather Straps, and Balance Training
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Actress name: Elizabeth Andrews

Resolution: 487x858
    Pics/gallery: 29

DOWNLOAD FILE - 8 Mb

6. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Gmoras vs. Her Trial & Error
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Genre: Corset, Ice, Latex-Rubber, Leather, Nippleclamps, Nudity, Rigging, Self-Bondage, Xl-Ballgag
    Actress name:
    It was one of her favorite short stories. Gmoras read it one last time before deciding to try the self-bondage the story girl had done. Not one to take a shortcut, she matched the story right now to the latex skirt can corset. The two and half inch red ball gag Gmoras buckled tightly stretched her jaw wide. One detail the story lacked was how much ice was used but knew it should last an hour. To be sure, Gmoras put nearly a dozen in her pantyhose connected to her clover clamps. Little did she know the cool room and amount of ice would keep her trapped for many multiples of her intended confinement. A detail she realizes long after the steel cuffs holding her wrists are locked by her own hand.

Duration: 14 min 32 s
    File size: 176 MiB

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD FILE - 176 MiB

7. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

High Heeled and Led Around
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Actress name: Holly Wood

Resolution: 454x800
    Pics/gallery: 22
    File size: 4 Mb

DOWNLOAD FILE - 4 Mb

8. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Amanda vs. The Final Touch
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Genre: Ballgag, Balletboots, Catsuit, Elbowcinch, Hogtie, Rigging, Rope, Strict, Trainergag
    Actress name:
    With Amanda's arms, legs, and elbows cinched tight with rope escape was not the cards for her. Even with her constant struggle against the ropes it only seemed to get tighter. All hope was lost on her face when more rope is added around her chest, cinched to the sides, and holding her down firm. A trainer gag is strapped tight around her head next despite her protests. Before leaving her to struggle away her afternoon a final touch is added; a rope pulling her head harness back hard leaving her in a pleasing arch.

Duration: 11 min 4 s
    File size: 189 MiB

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD FILE - 189 MiB

9. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Snooping reporter caught!
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Actress name: Reporter Perils

Pics/gallery: 37

DOWNLOAD FILE - 8 Mb

10. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Peach vs. The Mystery Button
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Genre: Ballgag, Cage, Handcuffs, Nudity, Self-Bondage, Tricked
    Actress name:
    Getting stuck in self-bondage is easy enough to do even when you're prepared. Not knowing the toys you're using inside out is almost a guarantee as Peach soon learns. While spending the night she gets a little bored and decides to pass the time with the cage. Not knowing it was secured with a magnetic lock she unwittingly turns it on while pressing buttons on the remote. Unfortunately for her, Peach doesn't realize this until after she closes the cage door. Cuffed hand and foot with a ballgag in her mouth it comes as quite a surprise when she finds it doesn't open. If she can't figure a way out, she'll be spending the night in there.

Duration: 14 min 50 s
    File size: 300 MiB

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD FILE - 300 MiB

11. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Guide: Kaecie's Self-Bondage
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Genre: Ballgag, Crotchrope, Escaping, Gagtalk, Handcuffs, Hogtie, Instructional, Rope, Self-Bondage
    Actress name:
    Kicking off a new series instructional series on Bondage Junkies, Kaecie will be demonstrating a self-bondage session. Drawing from her experience of private sessions she explains the basics of how to tie yourself up and escape. Of course, no lesson is complete without a demonstration. With her keys across the floor, Kaecie has to struggle in her hogtie to reach them. It's a task that is more difficult than she expected.

Duration: 20 min 59 s
    File size: 425 MiB

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD FILE - 425 MiB

12. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Nyxon vs. The Tight Ropes
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Genre: Catsuit, Chairtie, Crotchrope, Foam-Gag, Rope
    Actress name:
    With Halloween coming up soon, what better way than to decorate Nyxon up with a little rope. With her arms in a loose reverse prayer I coiled and cinch them tightly with several coils of rope. Right away she knew she was in trouble with her arms frozen in place. After adding a foam gag my little decoration came to life as she tries to get free. As Nyxon hopelessly struggles one question remains, does she deserve a trick or a treat?

Duration: 8 min 26 s
    File size: 126 MiB

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD FILE - 126 MiB

13. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Bound To Stop Shopping
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Actress name: Elizabeth Andrews
    Lizz has taken a shopping day while on vacation with David and shes arrived back at their secluded cabin with her purchases. She steps a high heeled foot out of her car and goes to take herself and her purchases inside. Her high heels click across the wood walkway as she enters the house and heads down the stairs to the bedroom. After walking down the stairs Lizz lays out her purchases which are three pairs of heels, a sexy dress, and a garter. She takes her dress off and changes her outfit to stockings and a garter over her pantyhose and then slips the skin tight red dress on over her lingerie. She puts on hosiery gloves and pulls her very smooth stockings on over her legs buckling the garters before changing her shoes from her already high peep toes to even higher six inch peep toes. She debates a corset before deciding the dress is enough and then heads upstairs. After posing a bit in the living room David confronts her with the knowledge of how much she spent and with some rope quickly binds her wrists behind her back foiling her plans to leave again probably to do some shopping. Her elbows are bound next and then Lizz is spun around and butterfly pump gagged to silence her protests. With the gag nicely inflated David can concentrate on binding her high heeled ankles together tightly forcing her to stand very painfully in one place while he relaxes on the couch. He comes in and gropes and spankes Lizz a bit before leaving her to struggle where she tries to get her hands on the pump to release the valve. David notices this and gets up going to grab her and add another pump to her gag. At this point he informs Lizz that he is actually going to go out and grab a beer and watch the game. Lizz realizes that shes in for a rather long session of standing in very high heels while tightly bound and gagged and her protests increase. Lizz manages to move around a good bit considering her circumstances and moans and drools while trying to find any way to stand that is slightly more comfortable than the last, hoping that David returns to the cabin soon.

Pics/gallery: 45
    File size: 10 Mb

DOWNLOAD FILE - 10 Mb

14. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Lilah vs. Her Own Breath
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Genre: Electricity, Forcedorgasm, Handcuffs, Horse, Magicwand, Nudity, Pantyhose, Predicament, Rope, Strict.
    Actress name:
    Straddling a padded horse, Lilah knew her comfort was only an illusion. Even with a vibrator tied between her legs, she knew it was not there for her benefit. Noticing the setting on the TENS, she wished her gag was far more effective. Nothing in her rigging was by accident, however. As Lilah watched the sound-activated TENS taped in front of her mouth, she knew it was time to be quiet. Quiet as a mouse as the TENS would activate if she even breathed too hard. Even without the magicwand, it was obvious she was struggling with her predicament. I was sure she'd figure it out when the time came.

Duration: 14 min 17 s
    File size: 238 MiB

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD FILE - 238 MiB

15. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Latex Discipline
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Actress name: Enchantress Sahrye

Resolution: 486x858
    Pics/gallery: 47
    File size: 12 Mb

DOWNLOAD FILE - 12 Mb

16. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Miss Crash vs. The Chain Reaction
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Genre: Ballgag, Drool, Electricity, Rope, Pantyhose, Predicament, Remotecontrol
    Actress name:
    To be honest, I don't know how we got on the subject. What I do know is that Crash was practically giddy when I told her my ideas for my Eros box. With only her pantyhose and bra protecting her I bound her tightly and warm her up with some shock training which really gets her hopping around. Next I setup a motion detector to shock her whenever she moves making any escape attempts, costly. Despite the shocks, she's loving every minute of it and even trying to trigger it to go off! I give her a grin and step things up by stuffing the mic into her pantyhose. Almost instantly every movement and sound sends a shock into her midsection prompting even more shocks. The only question is, can she stop the chain reaction?

Duration: 15 min 2 s
    File size: 228 MiB

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD FILE - 228 MiB

17. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Amanda vs. Her Futile Struggles
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Genre: Catsuit, Hood, Magicwand, Orgasms, Pantygag, Posturecollar, Strict
    Actress name:
    Earlier in the day Amanda made the claim that she could give out of any bondage with enough time. I offered her a tidy sum if I couldn't restrain her without escape. Blinded by confidence she didn't flinch when I bolded her limbs to the floor one by one. By the time the last strap holding her neck down was in place I could see doubt starting to creep in. After the first 20 minutes Amanda knew she was cooked and wanted to give up. I reminded her of our 4 hour minimum as I secured a Hitachi to her pussy. As I leave her to 'escape', I wonder how many times she'll cum over the next few hours.

Duration: 14 min 4 s
    File size: 212 MiB

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD FILE - 212 MiB

18. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Typing Error Balancing Act
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Actress name: Rachel Lane

Resolution: 487x858
    Pics/gallery: 34

DOWNLOAD FILE - 8 Mb

19. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Maggie vs. Her Chastity Prayer
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Genre: Ballgag, Chastitybelt, Frogtie, Nudity, Reverseprayer, Rigging, Rope
    Actress name:
    I could tell you that Maggie deserved to be punished. That if she manages to get free of her ropes that I'll have mercy and give her the keys to her belt. I could say these things, but they wouldn't be true. Maggie is tightly bound in a reverse prayer because I want her bound that way. She's in a chastity belt until I decide it comes off. While it's no secret I do these things for my own enjoyment but more importantly, I do them because she wants me to.

Duration: 11 min 55 s
    File size: 199 MiB

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD FILE - 199 MiB

20. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Red Dress, Panel Gag, Tight Ropes
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]