1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

Mocking humiliation of girls, screams and moans

Discussion in 'BDSM, Bondage And Torture' started by mixon7, Jul 18, 2019.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Joy & Lily vs. Tit for Tat
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Genre: Forcedorgasm, Orgasmdenial, Rope, Teasing
    Actress name:
    How do you keep two girls occupied for an entire afternoon? It's easy, tie them up and give them each control of the other one's magic wand. No challenges or goals were given, just told to run with it and that they did. Joy and Lily tease each other endlessly as each has power over the other. A bit of game theory comes into play as they soon discover the most effective way of getting what they want, tit for tat.

Video: 720 x 1 280
    Duration: 14 min 4 s
    Format: MPEG-4
    File size: 285 MiB

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD FILE - 285 MiB

2. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Snooping Catburglar Tightly Bound
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Genre: BDSM, Bondage, Discipline
    Actress name: Ren Smolder
    Ren was snooping in an office she most certainly wasnt supposed to be in when David arrives and apprehends her. She tries to feed him some bogus excuse about trying to find the bathroom but hes not having it and quickly restrains Ren with rope binding her wrists and ankles before adding an upper body harness above and below her breasts. Ren is then ballgagged before David gropes her a few times before tauntingly moving her down to the floor. He taunts her again before finally adding a knee rope and binding her in a semi hogtie. Ren is then left to struggle and wonder what is going to happen to her next.

Resolution: 510x900
    Pics/gallery: 17
    Format: JPG
    File size: 17 Mb

DOWNLOAD FILE - 17 Mb

3. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Joy vs. The Job Offer
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Genre: Ballgag, Cleaning, Corset, Dialog, Handcuffs, Legcuffs, Maid, Tricked
    Actress name:
    Joy knew when she walked through the door that a cleaning position wouldn't be paying so much without a catch. Dressing up and being bound while doing the job wasn't on her mind when she was given the job details. Still, after being unemployed and bill piling up she had to at least explore the idea. It didn't take long before she realized how she had been tricked. Her job wasn't necessarily to clean but to be scantily dressed while struggling with normally simple tasks. Now gagged and bound in stocks it was clear her new employer wouldn't be letting her free for a long while, if ever. Cursing herself, how could she let this happen?

Duration: 17 min 19 s
    File size: 351 MiB

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD FILE - 351 MiB

4. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Escape Drill At DiD
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Actress name: Angel Lee, Jasmin Jai

Resolution: 510x900
    Pics/gallery: 30
    File size: 33 Mb

DOWNLOAD FILE - 33 Mb

5. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Jane vs. Her Wish List
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Genre: Corset, Device, Gagtalk, Handcuffs, Muzzlegag, Pantyhose, Spreaderbar, Strappado, Tapegag
    Actress name:
    Sometimes it's nice when someone else comes up with the ideas. As it was Jane's first visit I wasn't sure what to expect but she sure did. Prepared with a list of torments she wanted to be subjected to I certainly wasn't going to object. Looking through her list a plan quickly started to form. Tape gag, handcuffs, spreader bar, strappado, and predicament bondage seemed a good place to start. Excited with nervous energy, Jane could hardly contain herself as I laid out the gear. The real question is how will she feel once she's been in her predicament for a while.

Duration: 14 min 12 s
    File size: 287 MiB

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD FILE - 287 MiB

6. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

First Day Hogtie With Mr Big Boss
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Actress name: Hazel Allure

Resolution: 454x800
    Pics/gallery: 34
    File size: 14 Mb

DOWNLOAD FILE - 14 Mb

7. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Serene Isley vs. The Bondage Totem
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Genre: Belts, Corset, Latex-Rubber, Stockings, Straightjacket, Trainergag, Tricked
    Actress name:
    Despite the blinds being closed, the view from my chair was quite amazing. Struggling in front of me as straight as a pole Serene tries to her out of her latex straightjacket. As her breasts bounced in front of me they seem to beckon some additional decoration; a set of clover clamps would do quite nicely. Unable to do anything but stand still while I put them on her my hands drift down to her hips where Serene is extremely ticklish. Thrashing against the belt holding her still she gasps as she's tickled. Leaving her out of breath I go back to my chair to sit back and enjoy the view again.

Duration: 10 min 58 s
    File size: 181 MiB

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD FILE - 181 MiB

8. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

PVC Hobble Dress, Gag Changes, and Leather Bondage
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Actress name: Angel Lee
    Angel is wearing a black PVC hobble dress and David wastes no time in strapping her wrists, elbows and then her arms to her body. Shes then cinch strapped and penis gagged before being lowered to the floor where shes ankle strapped and left to struggle. With intermittent inflations of the penis gag in her mouth shes left to struggle till eventually her gag is replaced with a head harness panel ballgag with a blindfold. Angel is then left to struggle again in her leather bondage and sexy shiny dress.

Resolution: 454x800
    Pics/gallery: 28
    File size: 7 Mb

DOWNLOAD FILE - 7 Mb

9. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Aria vs. Her Red Wraps
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Genre: Chains, Corset, Magicwand, Pantyhose, Strict, Trainergag
    Actress name:
    Aria's arms and legs are frogtied in vetwrap, then it only gets worse from there. Chains are wrapped around her limbs, underneath them, and shoot out near her elbows and knees. Gagged, helpless, and vulnerable, the chains are easily pulled behind her and locked together. This leaves Aria barely able to move and requiring a lot of effort just to roll over.

Duration: 13 min 1 s
    File size: 217 MiB

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD FILE - 217 MiB

10. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Boots, Jeans, & Bondage
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Actress name: Elizabeth Andrews

Resolution: 413x728
    Pics/gallery: 43
    File size: 9 Mb

DOWNLOAD FILE - 9 Mb

11. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Liv vs. The Works
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Genre: Armbinder, Ballgag, Belts, Blindfold, Chairtie, Newbie, Magicwand
    Actress name:
    With Liv's prior bondage experience being limited to fuzzy handcuffs it was my job to expand her horizons a bit. She starts off easy with some belts holding to a chair, mobility vanishing little by little. Feeling exhilarated she nods to continue and is laced into a leather armbinder and belted to the chair back. Liv is still getting used to it when I slide her first ballgag into her mouth and strap it tight. Minutes tick by as she finds there is no safety release for these restraints. Deciding to give her the works, I strap a magic wand gently over her pussy giving it just enough pressure to tease her into a frenzy. Last, a blindfold is buckled tightly in place before leaving her to immerse herself in a new world.

Duration: 13 min 53 s
    File size: 209 MiB

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD FILE - 209 MiB

12. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Tightly Arched Over the Banner T
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Actress name: Arielle Lane

Resolution: 465x821
    Pics/gallery: 42
    File size: 4 Mb

DOWNLOAD FILE - 4 Mb

13. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

SB Challenge: Stasha's Key Drop
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Genre: Ballgag, Blindfold, Challenge, Handcuffs, Nudity, Rigging, Self-Bondage
    Actress name:
    Stasha couldn't have been more excited for her challenge. Even though she'd never tried self bondage before it sounded pretty easy. Keep key nearby, cuff self, wait for timer, and release. What could be easier? After enduring a long wait in handcuffs while gagged and blindfolded it's time to get free. Having never tried self bondage before she forgets the golden rule. Always have a backup. Her only hope is her phone she used as a timer; will she be able to call for help?

Duration: 16 min 50 s
    File size: 304 MiB

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD FILE - 304 MiB

14. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

The Electrical Tape Business Meeting
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Actress name: Elizabeth Andrews

Resolution: 413x728
    Pics/gallery: 36
    File size: 8 Mb

DOWNLOAD FILE - 8 Mb

15. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Lucy vs. The Forced Experiment #8
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Genre: Ballgag, Chains, Chairtie, Device, Forcedorgasm, Magicwand, Orgasmdenial, Science, Timer, Trainergag
    Actress name:
    Newbie Lucy is all too excited for today's experiment, especially the bondage. Using metal strapping screwed to a chair she's rendered immobile and unable to squirm away from the wand between her legs. As usual, the experiment is simple: Lucy must resist the urge to orgasm no matter what. Starting the wand on low, she is immediately drooling and trying to squirm away. It's not looking good for her ability to resist, but we crank the duration and speed nonetheless. Results were promising at first but eventually took a turn. Before long she ran out of fingers to count her orgasms on, but as always, the experiment must run its full course.

Duration: 17 min 58 s
    File size: 299 MiB

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD FILE - 299 MiB

16. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Piper vs. The Stick Mummy
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Genre: Ballgag, Hairtie, Mummification, Nudity, Plasticwrap, Rigging, Strict, Tapebondage
    Actress name:
    Noticing the boxes of plastic wrap, Piper couldn't help but ask what they were all for. Learning that it was for mummification, she was interested in giving it a try. Wrapping her arms, legs and body in plastic wrap, Piper couldn't see why it could be considered bondage. While she puzzled on that I stood her next to a wood beam and wrapped vinyl tape around her legs. It continued up over her waist and chest sealing in her arms. Her upper arms and shoulders were finished up, leaving only her tits exposed. As the vinyl compressed her body Piper no longer had any illusions of escaping on her own, only wondering how long I would keep her there. With a large ballgag filling her mouth, her muffled queries continued to be ignored.

Duration: 10 min 19 s
    File size: 172 MiB

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD FILE - 172 MiB

17. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

The Magician's Assistant
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Actress name: Nichole Skye

Pics/gallery: 38
    File size: 8 Mb

DOWNLOAD FILE - 8 Mb

18. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Cali Logan vs. Her Posture Collar
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Genre: Ballgag, Chains, Rope, Posturecollar
    Actress name:
    I've had a brand new posture collar (courtesy of a generous member) waiting for the first sexy girl to come through the door. Lucky for me that girl was Cali and she couldn't wait to try it on. With it tight around her neck I set to work on her ropes, cinching coil after coil down her body. She squirmed for a bit testing for weaknesses but found none. A purple ballgag is added to complete her bondage and is tethered to the bed with a heavy chain to her collar. Cali knows by now there's no escape, but I don't think she wants to.

Duration: 11 min 26 s
    File size: 171 MiB

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD FILE - 171 MiB

19. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Foul up on the first day
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Actress name: Dakkota

Pics/gallery: 17
    File size: 4 Mb

DOWNLOAD FILE - 4 Mb

20. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Laci Star vs. The Tight Spread
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Genre: Forcedorgasm, Gagtalk, Jeans, Magicwand, Rigging, Ringgag, Rope, Spreadeagle
    Actress name:
    Laci was all smiles until the final ropes were secured in place. I think she had the delusion that she'd be able to get free. Wrists, ankles and elbows cinched and pulled tight she could barely squirm her body around. A freedom soon rectified with a few more ropes. Completely helpless and frantic in her semi-spreadeagle I saw only one way to calm her down. With a few more ropes a vibrator was tied right against her pussy. Her tight jeans gave her some insulation at first but that didn't last long. Moans of distress soon turned to pleasure as the vibe worked its magic as I grabbed a fistful of rope. I wasn't done with her yet.

Duration: 12 min 36 s
    File size: 189 MiB

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD FILE - 189 MiB