1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

Mocking humiliation of girls, screams and moans

Discussion in 'BDSM, Bondage And Torture' started by mixon7, Jul 18, 2019.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Michal vs. The Strapless Gag
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Genre: Strappado, Rope, Rigging, Predicament, Nudity, Nippleclamps, Chains, Ballgag
    Actress name:
    With her strappado pulling her up onto her toes, Michal wasn't exactly starting from a comfortable position. Adding clover clamps to her nipples certainly didn't make it any easier either. Before she could complain, I attached her nipple clamps to a ballgag ball and a couple of pounds of chain attached to it. Holding it near her mouth she was given three seconds to accept and keep it in her mouth or get an unpleasant yank on her nipple clamps. Choosing the first option, she greedily grabbed the ball. THe fate of her nipples rested in her ability to keep it in her mouth. Given the stakes, the rest of her bondage suddenly didn't seem so bad.

Video: 720 x 1 280
    Duration: 14 min 0 s
    Format: MPEG-4
    File size: 233 MiB

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD FILE - 233 MiB

2. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Typos Equal Tight Bondage
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Genre: BDSM, Bondage, Discipline
    Actress name: Stephanie Pearle

Resolution: 487x858
    Pics/gallery: 36
    Format: JPG
    File size: 10 Mb

DOWNLOAD FILE - 10 Mb

3. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Cali Logan vs. The Four Rings
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Genre: Tapegag, Straightjacket, Mittens, Frogtie, Chains, Catsuit
    Actress name:
    I can't remember what she did to deserve her punishment, but I'm sure she deserved it. She started with a thick leather collar around her neck and four chains running to the floor; trapping her in the middle. Cali's hands are secured into leather mittens and connected behind her with her arms crossing in front. With even her legs chained together the position leaves her with no way to get comfortable. The chains ensured she couldn't even lay down and forcing her to fidget for comfort. Before Cali could get too mouthy about her predicament however, I wrap a nice tight tape gag around her mouth. Now if I could only remember what she did so I know how long to leave her like this.

Duration: 8 min 57 s
    File size: 134 MiB

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD FILE - 134 MiB

4. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

After Hours
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Actress name: Amanda Reigh

Resolution: 465x821
    Pics/gallery: 23
    File size: 5 Mb

DOWNLOAD FILE - 5 Mb

5. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Bella vs. Arbitrary Torment
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Genre: Ballgag, Belts, Magicwand, Muzzlegag, Orgasmdenial, Orgasms, Teasing
    Actress name:
    It all started with a simple idea. Strap Bella tightly to a chair with a magic wand and watch her cum endlessly. The problem is we don't do simple here, we have to make it interesting. A random timer on her wand would do the trick. Bella can only watch nervously as the timer is set to turn on up to 90 seconds and off up to 60. As soon as the switch is turned on on thing is clear, this is far more entertaining.

Duration: 13 min 50 s
    File size: 280 MiB

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD FILE - 280 MiB

6. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Briella vs. Her Floating Orgasms
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Genre: Ballgag, Fishingnet, Forcedorgasm, Magicwand, Rigging, Suspension, Tickling, Zipties
    Actress name:
    A combination of zipties and netting crisscross over Briella's body, easily keeping her struggles to a minimum. Once suspended, all she can do is swing helplessly; a victim to Newton's third law. After adding several more zipties, a magicwand is pushed through the net. The strands pushing in just the right spot send her quickly to her first orgasm. Her only reprieve are the bouts of tickling she receives on her feet, legs, arms, and sides. Still, something tells me that Briella's in no rush to struggle free.

Duration: 15 min 25 s
    File size: 186 MiB

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD FILE - 186 MiB

7. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

I know you are thinking about tying me up
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Actress name: Anna Lee

Resolution: 454x800
    Pics/gallery: 31
    File size: 6 Mb

DOWNLOAD FILE - 6 Mb

8. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Summer vs. Her Two Pigtails
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Genre: Ballgag, Device, Gagtalk, Hairtie, Nippleclamps, Nudity, Rigging, Rope, Spreaderbar
    Actress name:
    Summer knew better than to take the bet. What were the chances I could flip three heads in a row? If she'd inspected the coin she might have realized my chances were pretty good. Three heads later and she's nearly naked, awaiting her fate. Not thinking she could lose, the terms were left loosely defined and open to interpretation. If not for the ballgag in her mouth she might have debated the topic, but due to her gag, she could only struggle in vain. Two ropes tied to her pigtails made it nearly impossible to struggle; not that it would have helped her. Unfortunately for her, the lack of TV in the house makes her the only show to watch. I don't expect I'll be changing the channel for quite a while.

Duration: 18 min 10 s
    File size: 302 MiB

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD FILE - 302 MiB

9. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Hazel vs. The Little Things
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Genre: Hood, Mummification, Nippleclamps, Predicament, Rigging, Vetwrap
    Actress name:
    Mummification is an art of its own. Making it effective is the easy part. Doing that while making it look seamless and tight is the challenge. Even that isn't enough to make it pop and it's the little things that make the difference. Like chaining her collar to a floor anchor to drive home how helpless she is. Another would be connecting her nipple clamps to her hood so they pull anytime she struggles. Put together Hazel is left in an amazing mummification that truthfully I'm not sure I can bring myself to let her out.

Duration: 15 min 15 s
    File size: 308 MiB

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD FILE - 308 MiB

10. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Secretary Bound In Lingerie
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Actress name: Belle Davis

Pics/gallery: 34
    File size: 8 Mb

DOWNLOAD FILE - 8 Mb

11. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

SB Challenge: Summer's Pantyhose
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Genre: Challenge, Corset, Dialog, Hogcuff, Hood, Pantyhose, Tapegag
    Actress name:
    Summer was already excited to take on a self-bondage challenge, but she became truly elated when she found out it was a pantyhose challenge! Starting with pantyhose over her head, she stuffs her mouth with a rag and seals it with vinyl tape. Next, she puts her hands in a double layer of pantyhose before handcuffing herself into a hogtie. Knowing the key was only a few meters away, she was fairly confident escape would come easy... at least until she tried to move. While the hogtie was limiting her movement, the real challenge came from the satin corset and pantyhose supplying traction on hardwood floors. After 10 minutes she was only halfway there, but her woes were just beginning. Summer would be in for a surprise when she tried to unlock her cuffs behind her back wearing two layers of pantyhose.

Duration: 13 min 41 s
    File size: 326 MiB

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD FILE - 326 MiB

12. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Bondage Drool Accuracy Test
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Actress name: Elizabeth Andrews

Pics/gallery: 52
    File size: 12 Mb

DOWNLOAD FILE - 12 Mb

13. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Raven vs. Her Stock Ball
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Genre: Ballgag, Belts, Stocks
    Actress name:
    Locking Raven in stocks wasn't enough; far too comfortable. Putting a spreader bar behind her knees and attaching it to her stocks does the trick. She's well aware of her situation immediately, knowing that if she falls over, she's not getting back up.

Duration: 10 min 42 s
    File size: 179 MiB

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD FILE - 179 MiB

14. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Date Night Bondage Games
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Actress name: Ariel Marie

Pics/gallery: 47
    File size: 11 Mb

DOWNLOAD FILE - 11 Mb

15. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Stella vs. A Lost Bet
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Genre: Balletboots, Ballgag, Catsuit, Newbie, Rigging, Tapedfists, Zipties
    Actress name:
    If Saturday is the day of the big event, Sunday is the day the bets are paid up. Stella never imagined that she'd have to pay up, but a bet's a bet. Inexperienced with bondage, she imagined a couple of ropes and possibly a chair. Zipties keeping her in a mummified position, there's no knots to pick. Just to be extra sure, even her fists are wrapped tight. The final touch is when her ballgag is ziptied in her mouth, keeping all protests at bay. A move that proves helpful when I inform her that her time in bondage will be quite a bit longer than originally planned.

Duration: 14 min 10 s
    File size: 236 MiB

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD FILE - 236 MiB

16. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Northern secretary well received
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Actress name: Dakkota

Resolution: 580x1024
    Pics/gallery: 24
    File size: 9 Mb

DOWNLOAD FILE - 9 Mb

17. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Vivian vs. Her Leather Struggles
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Genre: Armbinder, Belts, Corset, Elbowcinch, Frogtie, Leather, Pantygag, Pantyhose
    Actress name:
    Despite her flexibility Vivian wasn't very grateful as the leather of her armbinder pushed her elbows together until they touched. A leather corset laced tight around her body while more leather straps cinch her helpless arms to her body. A final strap holds a pair of panties in her mouth reducing any protests to grunts. From her position the leather seems endless and unrelenting. Nothing gives or shakes loose. In her struggles she manages to loosen some straps only to have them pulled tighter than before. Escape won't come easy.

Duration: 11 min 32 s
    File size: 188 MiB

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD FILE - 188 MiB

18. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Coerced into Bondage
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Actress name: Arielle Lane
    David and Arielle are meeting up to discuss some things. Unbeknownst to her those things are related to some bondage fantasies he's going to live out via some incriminating photos he's had taken of her while she was up to no good. He hands her a collar and then forces her to stand and strip out of her disco skirt and blouse. Her arms are then bound and she's placed in a head harness panel gag before forcing her to move around and show off her lingerie clad form for him in thoroughly humiliating fashion. Another harness rope is added and her breasts exposed before David binds her ankles together. He gropes her and pulls her around on a final rope as a leash adding to the humiliation. Finally he adds a blindfold and is off to eat a bite and plan out the next stage in Arielle's subjugation.

Pics/gallery: 23
    File size: 6 Mb

DOWNLOAD FILE - 6 Mb

19. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Sarah vs. Her Vibe Hands
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Genre: Chains, Magicwand, Masturbation, Pantygag, Stockings, Vetwrap
    Actress name:
    When Sarah joked that she could spend all day in bed with some magic wands I don't think she is what she had in mind. Then again, she didn't put up much of a fuss either. The panties taped tightly in her mouth might have had something to do with that. With both her hands buzzing away she quickly builds herself into a frenzy despite my making her restraints tighter and tighter. When I think she's had enough I loosen her straps but instead of taking a break Sarah only starts again with both vibes sending her to a massive climax.

Duration: 12 min 39 s
    File size: 190 MiB

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD FILE - 190 MiB

20. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Struggling to Escape
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Actress name: Anna Lee
    Finally, after Anna struggled for a while, Mr. Big Boss came back in to the office. He untied her hogtie rope and lifted her off the floor, over his shoulder. He announced that one of the executives in the board room wanted a closer look at her... and off they went.

Pics/gallery: 33
    File size: 7 Mb

DOWNLOAD FILE - 7 Mb