1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

Juicy and big breasts of a sexy girl

Discussion in 'Scenes And Videos Mega Threads' started by SimSim, Jun 15, 2022.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Anal Stretching

[​IMG]
    FILE SIZE: 461 MB
    RESOLUTION: 480 x 854
    FILE TYPE: MP4
    DURATION: 29 min 52 s

[​IMG]
    TAGS: Anal, Big Ass, Big Dick, Blowjob, Brunette, Choking, Czech, Creampie, Deepthroat, Hardcore, MILF, Missionary, Natural Tits, Slapping
    DESCRIPTION:Lexi Dona steps into our studio feeling super horny, looking forward to get pounded in all her holes by Jack's big dick. Once she lays eyes on that big dick she can't help but suck it until she gets wet and spreads her ass waiting for that dick to fill her up until he gives her a warn pussy creampie.

Link:
    -----LINK-K2S-----

2. Loading...

3. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Helping Marica

[​IMG]
    FILE SIZE: 747 MB
    DURATION: 43 min 26 s

[​IMG]
    TAGS: All Sex, Handjob, Masturbation, Blowjob, Deep Throat, Titty Fuck, Cowgirl, Doggystyle, Missionary, Jean Shorts, Piercing, Tattoo, Blonde, Big Tits
    DESCRIPTION:Marica has lost her wallet and I offer to give her a hand looking for it - I begin to search but all I can look at is her amazing body. Marica needs money and I've got just the trade - I offer her some bills to flash me her beautiful, big tits and juicy ass!

Link:
    -----LINK-K2S-----

4. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Big Tit Step Mommy Natasha Sucks It Again

[​IMG]
    FILE SIZE: 247 MB
    DURATION: 29 min 57 s

[​IMG]
    TAGS: Big Natural Tits, Big Tits, Brunette, Cheating, Cheating Wife, Cum On Tits, Deep Throat, Family Taboo, Father, Huge Tits, MILF, Mom, Mommy, Mother, Natural Tits, Phone, Slut, Sneaky, Step Mom
    DESCRIPTION:It seems like every time Chad's big tit milf step mother Natasha is on her knees sucking his cock his father is on the phone giving him more chores and grief. But girlty step mom is always ready to help relieve some growing pain pressure out of Chad's swollen cock whether it's balls deep down her throat, buried between her juicy big tits or pounding her hot wet step mommy pussy. But Natasha always wants his hot thick load sprayed all over her tits.

Link:
    -----LINK-K2S-----

5. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Kinky blonde big tits MILF

[​IMG]
    FILE SIZE: 936 MB
    RESOLUTION: 1080 x 1 920
    DURATION: 16 min 50 s

[​IMG]
    TAGS: Housewife, Blonde, Beautiful, Big tits, Masturbation, MILF, Shaved, Solo, Toys
    DESCRIPTION:Gorgeous blonde with big boobs Janika S. shows off her body and fucks herself with a toy

Link:
    -----LINK-K2S-----

6. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

HHHoneys - Jade Aspen

[​IMG]
    FILE SIZE: 956 MB
    DURATION: 28 min 41 s

[​IMG]
    TAGS: All Sex, Ebony, Big Natural Tits, Swallow, POV

Link:
    -----LINK-K2S-----

7. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Teacher Tease

[​IMG]
    FILE SIZE: 283 MB
    DURATION: 35 min 6 s

[​IMG]
    TAGS: Double Penetration (DP), Anal, Threesome, Big Tits, Big Tits Worship, Blonde, School, School Fantasies, Teacher

Link:
    -----LINK-K2S-----

8. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Jesse Jane Cuffs And Stuffs A Mega Huge Cock

[​IMG]
    FILE SIZE: 1.53 GiB
    DURATION: 27 min 48 s

[​IMG]
    TAGS: All Sex, Big Butts, Big Tits, Blondes, Blowjobs, Facial, Lingerie, MILF, Tattoo
    DESCRIPTION:Jesse Jane is a cum seeking commandant in this scene from JulesJordan.com. The blonde vixen is decked out in playful "officer naughty" garb. Jane's long blonde hair and modelesque face bring life to the faux law enforcement outfit. It consists of tight black short shorts, a blue top that's equally tight and a pair of thigh-high black boots. A hat and CHP styled sunglasses round off the ensemble. Jesse's on the case and she should get extra credit for her seamless strides with those high-heeled boots. After making her way up a stairwell and along a back wall she encounters a deadpan Chris Strokes. Jane hassles Strokes with various questions that he answers in a "plain Jane" style that is comical. He's too busy focusing on the curvy treat that is before him to worry about anything else. Jesse eventually gets to Stroke's cock after picking and prodding him with her tonfa. She's happy he's packing and she sucks his baton. The compliant citizen puts Jane in doggy and we get a nice view of her thunderous backside ass/thigh medley. There doesn't seem to be any jail time in store for Strokes as the couple end up indoors. Jesse cuffs his cock and then gives it some throat attention. She has a pretty face and she's skilled at giving the camera her mug in between sucks and gulps... Jane has ample butt cheeks that fill the frame in doggy and when folded to the side. They especially pop when they are propped on a chair and when she rides Strokes side-saddle. She keeps her thigh-highs on throughout and they add to the sexy when she's in missionary and split legged. Never creating an awkward moment maneuvering the behemoths...The stunning Jesse is on her knees to accept a cum shower from Strokes. She handles the explosion nimbly and even feasts on some. Then laughs and jokes that she won't arrest Strokes on fade.

Link:
    -----LINK-K2S-----

9. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Nadya Nabakova - The Contract

[​IMG]
    FILE SIZE: 821 MB
    RESOLUTION: 720 x 1 280
    DURATION: 36 min 8 s

[​IMG]
    TAGS: big tits, blowjob, cumshot, mesmerize, blonde, facial, doggy style
    DESCRIPTION:Nadya is very excited to sign with the best corporate placement agency in the country. The owner of the company Mr Daemon is going to interview her personally. Nadya doesn't understand some parts of the contract, but she needs this so badly that she signs it. If she spoke latin well she would know exactly what she has surrendered to her new master.

Link:
    -----LINK-K2S-----

10. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Time To Celebrate: Two Brunette Goddesses Get Laid By Boss

[​IMG]
    FILE SIZE: 210 MB
    RESOLUTION: 360 x 640
    DURATION: 21 min 10 s

[​IMG]
    TAGS: Threesome, Big tits, Cum on tits, Facial, FFM, Handjob, Hardcore, Titty fuck, Office, Sucking

Link:
    -----LINK-K2S-----

11. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

The Lonely Housewife By Skye Blue And Isiah Maxwell

[​IMG]
    FILE SIZE: 210 MB
    DURATION: 29 min 34 s

[​IMG]
    TAGS: All Sex, Interracial, IR, Big Tits, Natural Tits, Cumshot, Facial, Blowjob, Doggystyle, Ridding, Pussy Licking

Link:
    -----LINK-K2S-----

12. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Muslim tenant gets discount in exchange for fuck

[​IMG]
    FILE SIZE: 1.11 GiB
    RESOLUTION: 1920 x 1 920
    DURATION: 18 min 25 s

[​IMG]
    TAGS: Big Tits, Natural, Hijab, Czech, Muslim
    DESCRIPTION:The landlord was looking to rent out his apartment but the high deposit was almost a deal breaker until the new Muslim tenant decided to add her juicy pussy to the deal

Link:
    -----LINK-K2S-----

13. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

We really want to get to know our new step daddy

[​IMG]
    FILE SIZE: 281 MB
    DURATION: 18 min 20 s

[​IMG]
    TAGS: Incest, Daughter, POV, Handjob, Big Tits, Blonde
    DESCRIPTION:Come on step daddy you have two new daughters to get to know, and we made you breakfast, so get out of bed. I jump in bed with daddy to get him out of bed and uh oh he has a hard on... I look at sister and tell her that daddy's dick is hard and she gets excited just as I do and I know that we are going to be good girls and play with daddy's cock. Of course we won't tell mom daddy we just want to make you happy and play with your hard dick. We pull down the covers and daddy's naked underneath and sister and I grab a hold of his dick and start stroking. Daddy didn't expect to have 2 dirty little girls share his dick and he gets harder as we rub slowly up and down his shaft.
    We want daddy to cum so I pull up my dress and start rubbing my tits as sissy strokes him faster. We trade and I take his cock in my hand and rub his dick very slow like a good daughter so he can enjoy watching us. We take turns teasing daddy with our wet pussies sliding our fingers in and out while stroking his cock and we are both so wet and horny for our daddy. We keep stroking our daddy's hard cock and fingering our wet pussies until daddy can't take anymore and he shoots his warm load all over both of us, we thank our daddy and leave him to sleep like the good little girls that we are.

Link:
    -----LINK-K2S-----

14. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Mom & Sister's Big Juicy Asses

[​IMG]
    FILE SIZE: 1.35 GiB
    DURATION: 24 min 32 s

[​IMG]
    TAGS: big ass, big tits, creampie, incest, milf, pov
    DESCRIPTION:You've been having sex with your mom for a while now, but she's concerned that you'll not know how to handle being with someone your own age. Luckily, your sister volunteers to show you what it's like to be with a younger woman. Mom noticed that you love her big ass, and she encourages your sister to show you how her ass is even bigger & juicier. They wiggle & shake, ride & tease. It's a fabulous good time when two big, juicy asses are all over you.

Link:
    -----LINK-K2S-----

15. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Top Shelf Model College Student River Lynn On Winter Break

[​IMG]
    FILE SIZE: 455 MB
    DURATION: 38 min 54 s

[​IMG]
    TAGS: Big Butt, Blonde, Blowjob, Cowgirl, Cumshot, Doggy, POV, Reverse Cowgirl, Shaved, Small Tits, Teen, Vibrator

Link:
    -----LINK-K2S-----

16. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

La Sirena 69's Perfect Tits and Ass

[​IMG]
    FILE SIZE: 583 MB
    RESOLUTION: 480 x 852
    DURATION: 52 min 45 s

[​IMG]
    TAGS: Blowjob, Brunette, Hardcore, Cumshot, Amateur, Latina, Big Ass, Big Tits, Cowgirl, Busty, Big Booty, Doggystyle, Missionary, Riding, Vaginal
    DESCRIPTION:How lucky are we today! We got one the hottest stars in the business with us, La Sirena69. This girl is beautiful and has an amazing curvy body. Big tits, big ass, tight pussy, she has it all. In addition, she has great lips which she puts to the test on our boy Tyler's cock. After shaking her ass and tits for us and getting them all oiled up, she gets bent over and fucked real good. She gets finished off getting pounded on the nearby couch and with a hot load on her lips.

Link:
    -----LINK-K2S-----

17. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Karma RX - In Sister Sex Cheating Test (01.01.2020)

[​IMG]
    FILE SIZE: 671 MB
    RESOLUTION: 406 x 720
    DURATION: 34 min 35 s

[​IMG]
    TAGS: Rimming, Big Tits, Gonzo, Hardcore, All Sex
    DESCRIPTION:So my sister is dating this guy Logan Pierce. He seems sweet but he also can't seem to keep his eyes off of me. As the loving sister,

Link:
    -----LINK-K2S-----

18. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Mom Knows Best

[​IMG]
    FILE SIZE: 901 MB
    DURATION: 42 min 27 s

[​IMG]
    TAGS: Incest, Fetish, MILF, Mommy, Mother, Son, Taboo, POV, Handjob, Blowjob, Sex Ed, Cum in Mouth, Big Tits
    DESCRIPTION:part One - Mom Knows Best
    I like to sneak into the bathroom while my mom showers. She has a smoking hot body and rubs herself down really slow. It's almost like she does it knowing I'm watching her. I go in my room to jerk off thinking about her when she walks in on me. What happened next surprised me. She started saying she does know I watch her in the shower and takes longer ones now because of it. She starts slowing stripping off her towel to show off all over her body to me, saying she knows I like her big tits and that they make my cock hard. She asks me to show it to her and she's shocked to find how much I've "grown". She says mommy wants to help me, and she's about to show me how she knows best. Part Two - Mom Knows Best
    I come home late and my mom is made. She was waiting up for me all night and she starts yelling at me. She starts demanding I come over to her and then says I better not have been out with some bitch. She says since she's in a good mood, she wants to put her mouth on my cock and see how much of a load I give her. If I don't give her a huge load like I did the other night, she's going to know I was lying. I can't help but get so hard as soon as she pulls my cock out of my pants! Then she tells me she wants me to fuck her, she lays back and spreads her legs wide open, but then she says first, she wants to show me how to be a grown man..

Link:
    -----LINK-K2S-----

19. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Nuria - 2016.11.18

[​IMG]
    FILE SIZE: 423 MB
    DURATION: 26 min 59 s

[​IMG]
    TAGS: Big Tits, MILF, All Sex

Link:
    -----LINK-K2S-----

20. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Slut Therapist

[​IMG]
    FILE SIZE: 1.44 GiB
    DURATION: 25 min 28 s

[​IMG]
    TAGS: big Tits, Big Butt, Oral
    DESCRIPTION:Abigail Mac is on SPIZOO!!!!! This week has been a crazy adventure. She's horny and ready to show her phat ass all over our cameras. This little nerdy white girl has everything we love here at SPIZOO, She's got a banging ass and thick delicious thighs. a cute smile and a bubbly personality can't forget those perky big tities! It was amazing watching her get laid down by a proper dicken! This is a must watch update! Join Today!!!!!!

Link:
    -----LINK-K2S-----

21. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Please Don't Tell Dad

[​IMG]
    FILE SIZE: 258 MB
    DURATION: 31 min 11 s

[​IMG]
    TAGS: Blowjob, white, hardcore, cumshot, amateur, big ass, milf, redhead, big tits, hairy, step mom, busty, big booty, doggystyle, cum-in-mouth, missionary, riding, cow girl, vaginal
    DESCRIPTION:Syren De Mer was cleaning up the kitchen when she realized her stepson Berry Mckockiner wasn't ready yet. She started to look for him in the house. Then she heard some noises from the bathroom. She opened the door and caught him him masturbating. Again! She pulled him by the ear to the living room sofa. It was time he would learn what real sex is all about. Another person's hand felt so different on that big dick. And then the feeling when a mouth touches it. Sucks it in. When it goes down that throat. She sat on him and rode him. She felt like a cowgirl. Then he fucked her doggy and spoon. And s**t his load into her face.

Link:
    -----LINK-K2S-----