1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

Great girls with big tits

Discussion in 'Big Tits, Big Ass, Big Clit And Big Cocks' started by mixon7, Jul 10, 2019.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Daylene Rio: Sexin' The Bra-bustin' Booty Babe Daylene Rio
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Info:
    File Name: Daylene Rio: Sexin' The Bra-bustin' Booty Babe
    Format: MPEG-4
    File Size: 714 MiB
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Time: 21 min 38 s
    Description: Daylene Rio enters the house where Tony has been waiting. With her tits, tush and face, she is worth waiting for. She's wearing a top and a skirt so tight, and heels so high, it's a miracle she can even walk. When Daylene sits down next to him, something happens. "Oops!" says Daylene. "My ass is so big I ripped my skirt." Daylene stands up and turns her bodacious butt to the camera. Sure enough, there's a big hole along the seam of her skirt. Tony makes the hole bigger by ripping it even more. That ass needs exposure anyway. Daylene turns around so he can pull off her blouse and get a mouthful of her big tits. They're huge, fit for a king. She sits and gets a grip on his cock, deep-throating him and giving him a cleavage crack to shoehorn his dick into. Daylene has many special talents and number-one on the list is the power to get a guy rock hard very quickly. Her pink taco gets wet just as quickly and it's ready to be filled with the beef. There are women and then there are super-women. Daylene doesn't need a big S on her chest to let the world know which category she falls under. Her big boobs precede her and her ass-tounding ass brings up the rear. Related Tags SCORE Theater Big AssBig TitsBlowjobBrunetteCumshotDoggy StyleHandjobHigh HeelsLatinaTit-FuckingTit-SuckingXXX
    Cast: Daylene Rio
    Genre: SCORE Theater, Big Ass, Big Tits, Blowjob, Brunette, Cumshot, Doggy Style, Handjob, High Heels, Latina, Tit-Fucking, Tit-Sucking, XXX

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD VIDEO

2. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Demmy & Kitty: The Big Show Demmy Blaze
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Info:
    File Name: Demmy & Kitty: The Big Show
    File Size: 162 MiB
    Time: 5 min 44 s
    Description: And now...for your entertainment pleasure, SCORELAND presents the supernaturally chesty dance duo of Demmy Blaze and Kitty Cute in an erotic, exotic exhibition of euphoric ecstasy. Enjoy! Related Tags SCORE Studio BackstageBig TitsBlondeBrunette
    Cast: Demmy Blaze
    Genre: SCORE Studio, Backstage, Big Tits, Blonde, Brunette

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD VIDEO

3. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Demmy's Tropical Titillation Demmy Blaze
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Info:
    File Name: Demmy's Tropical Titillation
    File Size: 474 MiB
    Time: 16 min 51 s
    Description: Is there any girl more proud of her ultra-curvy body and big boobs than Demmy Blaze? She's a fantasy girl in the flesh, the kind seen in dreams. Wearing a one-piece purple swimsuit open down the middle, Demmy struts around the idyllic tropical resort with her long wrap. Away from a studio, Demmy can stroll in the sun, her beautifully-shaped, large, natural breasts jiggling. "There's so much of me," Demmy softly says in her accented English, her hands caressing her tits. "So much boobies," Demmy giggles. She's about to take her twin peaks out--something very easy to do the way that swimsuit is designed--then wiggles her forefinger. "Later," she says, meaning we'll see what's under her suit in just in a few minutes. Demmy pulls up the bottom of her suit, then slowly takes it off completely. She likes to take things slow and easy, gradually building up the anticipation, the expectation. Totally nude, Demmy lies on a lounger and jiggles her shapely butt, then gets on her back, legs parted, exposing her pussy lips. A topless model since she began in 2016, Demmy had shied away from full-frontal, keeping her bottoms on in her shoots. Getting off the loungers, Demmy reaches for a garden hose and gets dripping-wet. Walking to the beach with just her wrap trailing in the wind, Demmy turns and signals for us to follow. Related Tags SCORE Theater BathingBeachBig TitsBikiniBrunetteOutdoorsPoolSolo
    Cast: Demmy Blaze
    Genre: SCORE Theater, Bathing, Beach, Big Tits, Bikini, Brunette, Outdoors, Pool, Solo

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD VIDEO

4. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Desk Sex With The Big-Titted Supervisor Karen Fisher
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Info:
    File Name: Desk Sex With The Big-Titted Supervisor
    File Size: 563 MiB
    Time: 20 min 10 s
    Description: Karen Fisher lives the life of a busy human resources executive at SCORE. You know the type. You've seen her in your own business center's parking lot walking to or from her car. She's always wearing a super-tight, low-scooped blouse or sweater, usually over a push-up bra for maximum boobage. A short skirt so tight she can separate her legs but not too far apart. Super-high stiletto heels that announce her arrivals and departures. Miss Fisher's activities as a human resources supervisor include making and taking phone calls, usually to her fellow cougars, taking long lunches with whomever is the current vice president, watching the shirtless warehouse crew lifting boxes on closed circuit TV and leaving early for manicure appointments. She has a tough, demanding job that requires total, tireless dedication and Karen has the right equipment for the job. Today she is interviewing John C. for the position of truck driver. She has to make sure he is fully qualified to perform the numerous positions she requires. Karen needs a guy who can go at it long and hard, someone who knows all about heavy loads. Will John C. be able to fill Karen's spot? John believes he has the right tools for Miss Fisher's tight requirements. This meeting in her office will determine if he can satisfy her. She's especially interested in that heavy load part and will be keeping abreast of it with an open mouth to capture that fucking cum. Related Tags SCORE Theater Big AssBig TitsBlondeBlowjobCumshotDoggy StyleFacialHandjobOfficeTit-FuckingTit-SuckingXXX
    Cast: Karen Fisher
    Genre: SCORE Theater, Big Ass, Big Tits, Blonde, Blowjob, Cumshot, Doggy Style, Facial, Handjob, Office, Tit-Fucking, Tit-Sucking, XXX

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD VIDEO

5. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Diana Eisley: Busty Bikini Babe Diana Eisley
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Info:
    File Name: Diana Eisley: Busty Bikini Babe
    File Size: 494 MiB
    Time: 20 min 47 s
    Description: "I'm pretty flexible thanks to my ballet past," bikini babe Diana Eisley said. We've seen how flexible lovely flower child Diana is in her fitness video at SCORELAND. Gymnast, figure skater, dancer, and swordfighter (yes, swordfighter), Diana was working at a restaurant as a hostess and waitress in Miami when one of our model finders noticed her and paid more attention to her than to his meal. Most of the time, we know from experience over the past 30 years that a girl will brush off a model scout's approach and toss his phone number. Diana didn't and texted him. "In my late teens, I was wearing tighter clothes. Now that I'm in my twenties, I've gone back to baggy clothes because they're so comfy. I like full-supported dress bras. My boobs are always on display." Related Tags SCORE Theater 4K UltraHDBig TitsBikiniBoob PlayBrunetteHairy PussySolo
    Cast: Diana Eisley
    Genre: SCORE Theater, 4K UltraHD, Big Tits, Bikini, Boob Play, Brunette, Hairy Pussy, Solo

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD VIDEO

6. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Dina Sahari: Statuesque SCORELAND Stunner Dina Sahari
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Info:
    File Name: Dina Sahari: Statuesque SCORELAND Stunner
    File Size: 531 MiB
    Time: 18 min 54 s
    Description: A girl who has it all, Dina Sahari has a gorgeous face and body, big, beautiful breasts and a girl-next-door personality and appearance. It was a special day when Dina contacted SCORELAND with a list of questions about becoming a model. SCORELAND: Do you like a lot of attention? Dina: I would say, yes, I do. It really depends on how I feel. Sometimes it makes me self-conscious because I'm worried people think my breasts are too big for my small body frame. But I still like the attention sometimes. SCORELAND: Do you always wear a bra? Dina: I usually wear a bra. If I'm not wearing a bra, I'm usually wearing a very tight, fitted tank top that holds my breasts. SCORELAND: What style of bras do you buy? Dina: I love lace black or red bras. I find the lacey texture to be very beautiful. I usually need a bra fitting. Sometimes I can find bras on the rack that fit me, but most of the time I can't. SCORELAND: When you go out, do you dress to emphasize your breasts, or not? Dina: Yes, whenever I go out, I love to show cleavage and see how guys check me out. It's always entertaining to me. I wear a lot of low-cut tanks or shirts that fit me tightly to emphasize my breasts. Related Tags SCORE Theater Big TitsMasturbationSolo
    Cast: Dina Sahari
    Genre: SCORE Theater, Big Tits, Masturbation, Solo

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD VIDEO

7. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Dina Sahari: the Breast Goddess-next-door Dina Sahari
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Info:
    File Name: Dina Sahari: the Breast Goddess-next-door
    File Size: 394 MiB
    Time: 13 min 59 s
    Description: Incredibly sexy and beautiful Dina Sahari has probably been told many times that she's incredibly sexy and beautiful. It's the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth that Dina is one of the greatest lookers to ever appear at The SCORE Group, and that's saying a lot considering all of the lookers here over the decades. SCORELAND: What are your hobbies? Dina: I'm an artist, so I love painting and creating things with my hands. I also love dancing. All types of dancing. I can belly dance and dance to Spanish and American music. SCORELAND: What is the most-fun job you've ever had, besides this one? Dina: I was a waitress, and occasionally my coworker that I was fucking would grope me or rub his bulge against my ass when no one was looking and would whisper dirty things in my ear. I would be soaking wet throughout the day while working because of it. SCORELAND: What style of bras do you buy? Dina: I love lace black or red bras. I find the lacey texture to be very beautiful. I usually need a bra fitting. Sometimes I can find bras on the rack that fit me but most of the times I can't. Related Tags SCORE Theater Big TitsBrunetteMasturbationSolo
    Cast: Dina Sahari
    Genre: SCORE Theater, Big Tits, Brunette, Masturbation, Solo

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD VIDEO

8. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Dolly Delight Duz Montego Bay Dolly Delight
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Info:
    File Name: Dolly Delight Duz Montego Bay
    File Size: 542 MiB
    Time: 19 min 23 s
    Description: A living doll in every way, Dolly Delight is also a singer in a band and travels the world entertaining in hotels and other locations. "We performed at the Dubai Marine Resort Hotel in Damira. It's a big, five-star luxury hotel, and it was beautiful. It was a really good experience, and I had fun as well. That's probably the most exciting thing I've done with my singing. Me and the other girls in the group had little sexy bra tops. Little, short skirts. "The guys obviously loved it. There was a table by my side of the stage, and it always got pre-booked because the guys all wanted to stare at me 'cause when we did 'Proud Mary' by Tina Turner and did some spinning, it used to make my skirt go up, and the guys liked to look up my skirt. Of course, they liked to watch my boobs bounce in my little bra, too. I don't think it mattered how I sang to them!" Related Tags SCORE Theater Big TitsBlondeMasturbationSolo
    Cast: Dolly Delight
    Genre: SCORE Theater, Big Tits, Blonde, Masturbation, Solo

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD VIDEO

9. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Dominno: Fresh Set Dominno
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Info:
    File Name: Dominno: Fresh Set
    File Size: 606 MiB
    Time: 21 min 35 s
    Description: Czech star Dominno, sometimes known as Dominno Rebelde, first came to SCORELAND in 2008, a year after she started her modeling career. That was a busy, busty year for the slim, attractive brunette. She was the covergirl of the DVDs Stacked Street Sluts and SCORE P.O.V., did a XXX scene in a bowling alley and shot several slinky solos. The same year in Hungary, Dominno was again the covergirl for the DVD Stacked & Serviced, playing a building maintenance worker who screws in a new lightbulb for a tenant and then screws him. And Hooter Hotel, where the guests don't want to leave, starred a group of sexy girls who work as maids and bell hops, pairing Dominno with Katarina Dubrova as lipstick Lezzie maids who find an empty room where they play with toys and fingers. When we learned that Dominno was back in action, we made arrangements to bring her back to the SCORE cameras. Dominno has a few more tattoos and her hair coloring is different but she hasn't changed much. Her post-pregnancy mid-section is as flat and tight as it was when we first met her. Related Tags SCORE Theater 4K UltraHDBig TitsBlondeBoob PlayMasturbationSoloToy
    Cast: Dominno
    Genre: SCORE Theater, 4K UltraHD, Big Tits, Blonde, Boob Play, Masturbation, Solo, Toy

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD VIDEO

10. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Dream Housewife Victoria Lobov
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Info:
    File Name: Dream Housewife
    File Size: 643 MiB
    Time: 17 min 37 s
    Description: SCORE and 40Something magazine editor Dave wrote about this scene: "By the way, the guy in the scene is Victoria's actual husband and the house is their actual house in Texas. Some guys have all the luck." Dave got to interview Victoria in person the first time she visited, so many would say that he had a little luck himself. Mr. Lobov is watching his wife getting fucked in a SCORE Group video appropriately titled "Sex With A Stranger." While he's happily jacking, his lovely bride, Victoria, is dusting the furniture elsewhere in the house. Of course, she's dressed like the sex bomb she is and our image of how a sex bomb like Victoria dresses at home on any given day. Victoria wonders what her hubby is doing in his den and walks over. Victoria hears a familiar-sounding, moaning female voice coming from his man cave so she investigates and enters the room to see him "studying" her video. "What are you doing?" Victoria asks in her sweet, wifey voice, even though she sees what he's doing. While we've never asked Victoria, she's most likely flattered that her hub finds tremendous inspiration in her super-hot videos and pictures. She interrupts her sexy housekeeping and his video-viewing for a sucking and fucking break. WILFS don't come any hotter and sexier than Victoria. What a great domestic situation to be in. Tony is like a kid in a candy store and the eye-candy is his hot wife. Related Tags SCORE Theater 4K UltraHDBig TitsBlondeBlowjobCum on TitsCumshotDoggy StyleHandjobPOVTit-FuckingXXX
    Cast: Victoria Lobov
    Genre: SCORE Theater, 4K UltraHD, Big Tits, Blonde, Blowjob, Cum on Tits, Cumshot, Doggy Style, Handjob, POV, Tit-Fucking, XXX

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD VIDEO

11. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Dressed To Thrill Venera
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Info:
    File Name: Dressed To Thrill
    File Size: 688 MiB
    Time: 19 min 41 s
    Description: "I like sexy clothes that show my cleavage," living doll Venera said. "I love to wear tight tops and pants, short skirts and, of course, high heels. I wear a bra almost all of the time when I'm out. At home, I never wear a bra. I like to let my breasts breathe!" Venera is an extraordinary natural sensation, blessed by nature with an amazingly trim and beautiful body for someone so busty (32H). Venera's like a force of nature. "I like clothes that show my cleavage. Sexy stuff. It doesn't always have to be so fancy because I also like casual, comfortable things, but I don't like big clothes. I like clothes that are tight and show off my body. But sometimes clothes don't have to be tight to be sexy. It can be something interesting that shows off your body in some other way, perhaps something that leaves a little to the imagination. And I have a very nice leather corset which I wear when I'm feeling sexy." Related Tags SCORE Theater Big TitsBlondeHigh HeelsSolo
    Cast: Venera
    Genre: SCORE Theater, Big Tits, Blonde, High Heels, Solo

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD VIDEO

12. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Dressing Room Threeway Bridgette B
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Info:
    File Name: Dressing Room Threeway
    File Size: 612 MiB
    Time: 21 min 51 s
    Description: How would you handle it if Bridgette B. dragged you to a clothing store for hot chicks? Would you be easygoing and eager and have her try on sexy clothing or would you beg her to stop shopping and leave with you to do something else? Peter is desperate to get stacked Bridgette out of this store. She's loving the tight outfits she wants to take off the store racks and put on her rack. He tells her if she "entertains" him, they can stay. Bridgette pulls Peter into the dressing room so she can pull his peter. "It's so much more fun fucking around back here," says Bridgette. She gets an extra thrill from semi-public sex in places where people might see or catch her. They start kissing and Bridgette pulls her top down, exposing her big tits. There's a mirror in the dressing room but they don't know it's two-way and used by the store detectives. Through the glass, Tony gets an eyeful of the amorous couple in action as he checks out Bridgette getting finger-banged and tit-handled. He bursts in to stop them in mid-grope and a screaming match breaks out. No problem for Bridgette who knows exactly how to keep the peace between these two cocksure dudes. Related Tags SCORE Theater Big TitsBlondeBlowjobBoob PlayCum in MouthCumshotDoggy StyleMissionaryThreesome (FMM)Tit-FuckingTit-SuckingXXX
    Cast: Bridgette B
    Genre: SCORE Theater, Big Tits, Blonde, Blowjob, Boob Play, Cum in Mouth, Cumshot, Doggy Style, Missionary, Threesome (FMM), Tit-Fucking, Tit-Sucking, XXX

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD VIDEO

13. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Emma Shay Wants To Play Emma Shay
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Info:
    File Name: Emma Shay Wants To Play
    File Size: 321 MiB
    Time: 12 min 40 s
    Description: Most beds come from the furniture store with one big dick-toy under the pillows. The bed Emma Shay lies on to masturbate in this video came with two toys. "I masturbate in a lot of videos with dildos but I prefer to use a vibrator," Emma said. She has one to suck on and rub between her big, natural tits and one to stick it deep and fast in her young, tight pussy. Emma, who's a tiny (5'), curvy blonde with 34DDD-cup breasts and a girl-next-door personality and look (the reason why the editor of Naughty Neighbors wanted her also), started with her at-home solo videos. She then did a Tits & Tugs scene here and then full-hardcore XXX. She also has videos at the eBoobStore's clip store. Whether she's wearing casual outfits or lingerie and black stockings and heels, Emma's a girl for all seasons. Related Tags SCORE Theater 4K UltraHDBig TitsBlondeBoob PlayLingerieMasturbationSoloToy
    Cast: Emma Shay
    Genre: SCORE Theater, 4K UltraHD, Big Tits, Blonde, Boob Play, Lingerie, Masturbation, Solo, Toy

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD VIDEO

14. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Fantastic Breasts & Where To Find Them Katie Thornton
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Info:
    File Name: Fantastic Breasts & Where To Find Them
    File Size: 412 MiB
    Time: 11 min 16 s
    Description: Oil, oil and more oil. Pour that oil on, Katie Thornton, and rub it into your fantastic breasts, your sleek legs, your shoulders. Keep pouring it on. The oil truck is standing by if you need more. Let your hot bod shine in the sun. Unbelievably gorgeous Katie Thornton spends the day at poolside and her ultimate bikini body needs pampering. Oil. Sun. A cool pool. From oiling her supple skin to taking off her bikini to skinny dipping to petting her smooth pussy and tasting her fingers, this is Katie's day to share her sweet body at SCORELAND. There's even underwater footage of Katie's big British breasts when she is in the pool. "I love wearing bikinis," said Katie, a girl who collects and frames her SCORE covers. "I love vacationing and spending time in places like Miami where I can wear bikinis all day and even shop for bikinis while I'm visiting SCORE." The clerks probably trip all over themselves trying to serve her...unless they're girls. Related Tags SCORE Theater Big TitsBikiniBlondeMasturbationOil / LotionPoolSolo
    Cast: Katie Thornton
    Genre: SCORE Theater, Big Tits, Bikini, Blonde, Masturbation, Oil / Lotion, Pool, Solo

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD VIDEO

15. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Fantasy Photo Shoot Faith Stevens
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Info:
    File Name: Fantasy Photo Shoot
    File Size: 925 MiB
    Resolution: 480 x 640
    Time: 48 min 51 s
    Description: In this special SCORE Classics video, Faith Stevens' Fantasy Photo Shoot, we look back at one of the sexiest babes to shed her bra at SCORE and Voluptuous, Faith Stevens. Great tits. A fantastic ass. Shapely legs. A pretty face. A babydoll voice and a man-pleasing, super-feminine personality. The California exotic dancer first prepares herself in the dressing room, trying on a variety of bras that can support her heavy 36DDD bazoomas. Faith had tremendous charisma that leaped right through the camera lens directly into a boob-man's brain. Many SCORELAND members want to hear the girls talk as they dress, undress and play and Faith, never at a loss for words, could deliver the goods. She could have been a popular phone sex operator but she chose to show her stacked rack to the cameras after a SCORE reader discovered her and chatted her up. This gonzo-style video reveals everything that happened that day and how Faith turns it on and cranks it up for the cameramen to create the photos posted in MegaSpecial. Total Running Time: 48:51 Related Tags SCORE Theater Big TitsBrunetteEbonySolo
    Cast: Faith Stevens
    Genre: SCORE Theater, Big Tits, Brunette, Ebony, Solo

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD VIDEO

16. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Filling Her Cups Mischel Lee
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Info:
    File Name: Filling Her Cups
    File Size: 498 MiB
    Time: 17 min 46 s
    Description: Here's another SCORE Girl who drives us fucking nuts. Mischel Lee tries her second bra show plus more. Her first bra try-out was fresh out of the shower, called "Wet & Wooly." Mischel is something of a mystery even though we know her better than her gynecologist so we had a chat with her with the kind assistance of Miss I, our friend and translator in Prague. Thank you, Mischel Lee and Miss I. SCORELAND: Do you find pubic hair erotic? Mischel: Yes, it's very erotic for me. That's why I keep my pussy hairy. SCORELAND: Have you always had your pubic hair? Many of our readers love this. Mischel: Of course, I have shaved in my life but that's just not my style. All models are shaved like babies now and I know that men like at least a little hair! SCORELAND: What interested you in getting your breasts made bigger? Mischel: Which woman doesn't want to have bigger breasts? I didn't have a special reason. I wanted have bigger breasts so now I have bigger. SCORELAND: What interested you to get rings in your pussy lips? Mischel: It's my private secret jewelry. SCORELAND: Do the rings enhance your pleasure? Mischel: Of course! I love the feeling and guys love to play with them. Related Tags SCORE Theater Big TitsBrunetteHairy PussyMasturbationSolo
    Cast: Mischel Lee
    Genre: SCORE Theater, Big Tits, Brunette, Hairy Pussy, Masturbation, Solo

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD VIDEO

17. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

First Video Felicia Clover
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Info:
    File Name: First Video
    File Size: 265 MiB
    Time: 14 min 12 s
    Description: Please meet and greet Felicia Clover, a 20 year-old cam-model from Las Vegas where the weather is hot and the girls are even hotter. Please examine every inch of this busty redhead in all of her soft and pleasing glory. She calls herself a voyeur to the extreme and likes being watched. Felicia's bod and boobs blossomed early and "just kept going." She now measures 34F across the bow but, trust us, she's young enough to keep growing bustier over the next few years. For fun, Felicia likes doing things outdoors. Take her hiking, swimming, boating, pitch a tent with her. "Anything exciting outdoors, no staring at screens, please," says Felicia. She likes girls too and for the right one, she has a strap-on cock ready to go. Girls today, they mature pretty fast, don't they? They used to play with slide rules and protractors. Now they play with sex toys. Felicia's favorite personal toy is made by Hitachi although she will also let her fingers do the walking as you will see in her first SCORELAND video after she shows you every inch. Welcome to the Big Busty Show, Felicia Clover. Related Tags Voluptuous Theater Big TitsRedheadSolo
    Cast: Felicia Clover
    Genre: Voluptuous Theater, Big Tits, Redhead, Solo

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD VIDEO

18. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Flower Girl Joana Bliss
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Info:
    File Name: Flower Girl
    File Size: 487 MiB
    Time: 17 min 18 s
    Description: In a very rare event, Joana talks about her background and New Age interests in an exclusive interview. Joana has always been a mystery even though she's modeled for more than ten years. After their chat, Joana shows what she's brought for poolside play in the video, "A Goddess In The Flesh." Music: "I like a lot of different music. I like dance music. 1960s music. Old music. I like to dance, but I have to be careful about what kind of dancing I do because my big breasts bounce all over the place! I like disco." Favorite foods: "I like mushrooms. I'm a vegetarian. I don't eat any meat. My meat is mushrooms. Maybe fish and eggs." On sex with a person on the first date: "Not really, but it happened one time. It wasn't sex. It was something more than that. I can't just have sex right away or it can't be just sex. There has to be more of a connection. I sleep naked but I wear sexy clothes to bed with a man. I practice some Tantric yoga. It helps me feel the connection with the other person." Related Tags Voluptuous Theater Big TitsBrunette
    Cast: Joana Bliss
    Genre: Voluptuous Theater, Big Tits, Brunette

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD VIDEO

19. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Foxy Dolly Dolly Fox
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Info:
    File Name: Foxy Dolly
    File Size: 591 MiB
    Time: 21 min 5 s
    Description: Dolly Fox's accented-English alone is sexy and horny. If she was hidden behind a curtain, she could probably get you off just by talking. Dolly always dresses to show off her spectacular body and big boobs. With a glint in her eyes and a smile on her lips, she purrs like a sex kitten about causing accidents when she's out in public. There's no knowing how many guys have walked into something or tripped when checking out Dolly. It's time for another Fox fix because withdrawal from this hottie is not fun. She even spanks her foxy ass when her jeans shorts come off. SCORE: What should a man do to make you very excited? Dolly: A pair of Louboutins is instant success guaranteed! SCORE: Dolly, how did you enjoy this third round of SCORE shoots? Dolly: It gets better every time and I really liked shooting with this team. We had a lot of fun and it didn't feel like working. It was almost as being just my naughty self and there happened to be a camera around to share it with the SCORE fans. SCORE: What do you think about as you do the photo sets and then the matching videos? What do you think about as you look at the finished content. Dolly: I'm blonde, so I don't think...no, just joking. Most of the shoots just happen naturally and that's the best. I'm always a little worried that it won't be good enough, but when I see the finished content, I'm happy, but still want to do better next time. But the SCORE fans have the final word, so I hope they give me a lot of 5 star ratings. Related Tags SCORE Theater Big TitsBlondeHigh HeelsMasturbation
    Cast: Dolly Fox
    Genre: SCORE Theater, Big Tits, Blonde, High Heels, Masturbation

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD VIDEO

20. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Fuck The Delivery Guy Holly Wood
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Info:
    File Name: Fuck The Delivery Guy
    File Size: 687 MiB
    Time: 19 min 51 s
    Description: Bunny Ranch babe Holly Wood orders some groceries, mostly fruit, for a party. Enter JMac, who's the delivery man. JMac sure has a lot of jobs--air-conditioning repairman, warehouse manager, masseur--but he loses them because he fucks his busty customers. Horny Holly is eager for some action when she examines his banana. We talked to the blonde with major T&A about this epic pair-off. SCORELAND: Hi Holly Wood, what did you think of your scene with JMac as it was happening? Holly: I have to say I was super-excited and turned on. We had great chemistry right from the start so I knew I was in for a fun time! SCORELAND: What did you like better, shooting the still photos or the video, and why? Holly: Video of course! I can get into the moment more and really let loose! The photos are nice, and are some of the best I've ever taken! But nothing compares to the pleasure of making videos! SCORELAND: Did you talk with JMac and the cameraman about the scene before the shoot? Holly: We meshed together as a team, absolutely! But JMac is a pro and we pretty much shot everything without stopping. We were so into what we were doing that he just led the way and we let loose! SCORELAND: Is there anything you'd like to say to the guys watching? Holly: Thank you so much for all of the love and support in this amazing journey of mine! The more we hear from you, the more you comment and write in, the more videos you'll see of me! Related Tags SCORE Theater Big AssBig TitsBlondeBlowjobCum on TitsCumshotDoggy StylePussy-EatingTit-FuckingTit-SuckingXXX
    Cast: Holly Wood
    Genre: SCORE Theater, Big Ass, Big Tits, Blonde, Blowjob, Cum on Tits, Cumshot, Doggy Style, Pussy-Eating, Tit-Fucking, Tit-Sucking, XXX

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD VIDEO