1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

2. Forced Teen Movies Fantasy Forced DB teenage obsession violated men RapeVideosClub
    Dismiss Notice

Gay videos | BDSM, Dildo | Dads, Bears, Muscules

Discussion in 'Gay And Bareback' started by Balamut693, Mar 16, 2018.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

MilkingCoach - Jack Dixon Edged Milking
    [​IMG]

When @JackDixonXX came to town & contacted me about filming a scene I jumped at the chance! He is a near perfect specimen of male beauty for me - furry, inked, amazing body, big dick and gorgeous ass! I edged that Monster cock long and hard and wanted to give you a great view of that ass too! Watch Jack squirm and listen to those moans and "Oh Fuck"'s! Watch him inhale his musky jockstrap and see how his mega-cock won't even fit in my Hitachi sleeve. This ranks up there with Coach's best work! Milking Jack's load is cumming soon! xo Coach

Format: mp4
    Duration: 26:14
    Video: 960x540, HEVC, 755kbps
    Audio: 125kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 170.9 MB
    [​IMG]

Download MilkingCoach - Jack Dixon Edged Milking

2. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

LucioSaints Slave To Love Isaac and Lucio
    [​IMG]
    Release Year: 2015
    Studio: LucioSaints
    Cast: Isaac Eliad, Lucio Saints
    Genres: Anal Sex, Big Dick, Blowjob, Bondage, Cumshots, Kissing, Latinos, Masturbation, Muscles,

It is said that when you lack the sense of sight, other senses sharpen. Lucio Saints is ready for feeling the mouth and the warm hole of the hot newcomer Isaac Eliad in a hard sex play with wax and ropes.

Duration: 25:02
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2441kbps
    Audio: 160kbps

[​IMG]
    File size: 478.0 MB
    [​IMG]

Download LucioSaints Slave To Love Isaac and Lucio

3. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Trained to French kiss men - Bobby (May 7, 2014)
    [​IMG]
    Release Year: 2014
    Genres: Dominate, Anal, Oral Sex, Big Dick, Blow Job, Cumshots, Dildo

Mechanic Bobby bursts in enraged that his Mrs has left him after photos of him being sexually roughed up by men have circulated everywhere online. With his boyish handsome look he's got the perfect look for the Skoolboy scene we've been planning.

Format: Windows Media
    Duration: 26:50
    Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2421kbps
    Audio: 62kbps

[​IMG]
    File size: 489.6 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Trained to French kiss men - Bobby (May 7, 2014)

4. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Bobby in Session 6
    [​IMG]
    Release Year: 2014
    Cast: Bobby
    Genres: Hunks, Jerking Off, Masturbation, Oral, Blowjob, Ass Play, Fingering, Anal Toys, Fetish, Threesome

Mechanic Bobby bursts in enraged that his Mrs has left him after photos of him being sexually roughed up by men have circulated everywhere online. With his boyish handsome look he's got the perfect look for the Skoolboy scene we've been planning. He's wrangled into a room where he's dressed up in uniform and put on display with his arms bound behind his back. Reaching into the open fly of his trousers we can feel how eager he is. We want this boy to learn real gay romance so we get him to stick out his pink tongue for some hot hard manly kissing. His oral needs some improvement. Time to chow down on dick. With two big hard cocks in his face Bobby is ordered to turn back and forth to service them as much as possible.

Duration: 26:50
    Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2421kbps
    Audio: 62kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 489.6 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Bobby in Session 6

5. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Nasty Twink
    [​IMG]
    Release Year: 2017
    Studio: YeSirBoys
    Cast: Gabriel Phoenix, Johannes Lars
    Genres: BDSM, Twinks, Bondage, Oral/Anal Sex, Spanking, BlowJob, Rimming, Fingering, Cumshots, Masturbation
    Video language: English

Do you know what happens when a hot twink carelessly walks through the back alleys of the big city? He wakes up, bound to his new master's torture table, being whipped, stretched and fucked hard after which he takes a massive load of cum all over his cute boyhole. We promise that Johannes Lars' smooth body and perfect ass will satisfy you just as much as it did Gabriel Phoenix who loved every minute that his throbbing cock was inside.

Duration: 25:32
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4874kbps
    Audio: 188kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 947.9 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Nasty Twink

6. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Lukas Ch.
    [​IMG]
    Release Year: 2011
    Studio: Training4Boys.com
    Cast: Lukas Ch.
    Genres: spanking boy, otk spanking, belting, strapping, flogging, corporal punishment, m/m, straight, hand spanking
    Video language: English

This boy when he is punished is usually not able to endure the pain, so he has been scheduled to go through a punishment training session. Lukas is flogged while lying down over the knees of the Spanker; he is spanked with the belt, and also by hand. (OTK). Lukas can be seen twisting and turning a lot from the pain during the punishment session.

Duration: 26:17
    Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 7812kbps
    Audio: 125kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.3 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Lukas Ch.

7. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

I Love Making Steve Whine
    [​IMG]

I love tormenting Steve getting his big cock rock hard, making him twist and grimace in lust and frustration until he's whining like a little bitch, angry with the old man controlling his cock and forcing him to perform. I slowly toyed with the head of his cock with a gentle stroke until he was desperately trying to cum, twisting and thrusting, begging me "please I need more."

Duration: 26:21
    Video: 720x406, AVC (H.264), 649kbps
    Audio: 154kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 198.4 MB
    [​IMG]

Download I Love Making Steve Whine

8. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Sexy James' Tease
    [​IMG]

James is a 28 year old, straight, drywall installer with a sexy, muscular body, hairy chest, muscular ass, thick cock and big, low hanging balls. I slowly stroked his beer can of a cock, feeling it's power as it twitched and throbbed in my hand while he gasped and his body shuddered. I gradually increased the pace of my stroking until he was asking "can you make me cum now' while I denied him release In the end, he started to twist, grunt and gasp as I stroked him to orgasm, then struggled and protested as I milked his sensitive cock dry.

Duration: 24:03
    Video: 720x406, AVC (H.264), 616kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 175.4 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Sexy James' Tease

9. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Kevin Sucked and Fucked
    [​IMG]

Kevin gets fucked with dildos while I suck him to orgasm as his training continued. I started off fondling and licking his firm, young body before focusing on his cock, balls and ass. I licked and sucked until his cock was rock hard, then flipped his legs in the air like a bitch and rimmed his ass to get him aroused. Then I fucked his tight butt with two dildos while slowly sucking him off until he shot his load in my mouth and on my face.

Duration: 24:45
    Video: 720x406, AVC (H.264), 541kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 167.0 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Kevin Sucked and Fucked

10. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Kevin's Tender Two Finger Edging
    [​IMG]

New model Kevin is a really cute 25 y/o straight guy, recently out of a 5 year relationship and also a job. He said he likes it when girls make him feel sexy, so I did my best to make him feel like a sex object. I licked and kissed every inch of his smooth, toned, young skin, sucking on his nipples, nibbling on his ears and licking his neck. Not what he'd ever experienced from another man. I gently aroused his passions, watching his cock grow, then focused my attention on the head of his cock, using just the tips of two fingers, driving him wild as he kept warning that he was right on the edge and asking for permission to cum until I gently took him over the edge in an intense orgasm.

Duration: 25:34
    Video: 720x406, AVC (H.264), 526kbps
    Audio: 153kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 169.5 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Kevin's Tender Two Finger Edging

11. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Slow, Tantalizing Hand and Blow Job
    [​IMG]

A second torturous edging for this 23 y/o straight cutie. I tied him to the massage table and licked his cock and balls until he was rock hard and his testicles were tight. Then I licked, sucke and jerked his cock so slowly he thought he would never get off. I used my stop and go technique until his cock was so hard and rigid it looked almost painful and his facial expression showed him in a pleasurable trance. Poor Greg struggled for what seemed like an eternity, then he gasped, shuddered and shot his load with a sigh of relief.

Duration: 24:24
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2811kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 531.2 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Slow, Tantalizing Hand and Blow Job

12. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Chic Torments Marcello
    [​IMG]

Chic had muscular Marcello tied to the massage table and really works him over, licking and massaging his sexy body, fat cock and big, hanging balls. He sucks on the younger man's nipples, then his big, hard cock while Marcello moans and groans, lost in a pleasurable trance. His moaning becomes louder and more desperate as Chic uses a variety of techniques with his hands and mouth to stimulate and frustrate him, gradually increasing the tempo, ultimately bringing him to an intense orgasm. Then Chic sadistically tickled him for a minute or two to ruin his hard earned orgasm.

Duration: 24:46
    Video: 720x406, AVC (H.264), 729kbps
    Audio: 152kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 200.7 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Chic Torments Marcello

13. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Dildo Fucked and Cum Fed
    [​IMG]

Kevin texted me in a panic, desperate for cash, said he would do Anything, so I fucked him with a dildo and made him eat his cum. I told the nervous ex-marine to relax and think of himselfas my bride on our wedding night, which did not reassure him,then I licked his nipples and tight man pussy to get him ready. He was my little bitch now. I lubed his asshole with my fingerwhile sucking his hard cock, then I used a moderate sized dildoon his tight, virgin ass. To Our surprise, his cock stayed Rockhard as I jerked and sucked him with the thing in his ass. Toour surprise, his cock stayed rock hard and he shot a big, thickload, which I insisted he lick from my fingers despite hisdisgusted protests.

Duration: 26:08
    Video: 720x406, AVC (H.264), 651kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 197.1 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Dildo Fucked and Cum Fed

14. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Edging Steve's Big Dick
    [​IMG]

Steve is back, he's a very horny, young, straight guy with a lean,smooth body and a very big dick. He's so easily aroused his cock becomes rock hard without me even touching it. I gave poor Steve nothing to work with, just a few, light strokes at a time, a littlemassaging his balls, and lots of breaks. I tell him he's young anddoesn't need much, and make him work. Steve hates being teasedand soon he's desperate to cum, but I have no sympathy. I love making these sexy straight guys suffer with their own sexual energy. Steve wants to cum so badly, but I deny him, increasing the torment by tickling his asshole. When I was ready, I took him over the edgewith an evil, slow and gentle stroke.

Duration: 24:49
    Video: 720x406, AVC (H.264), 506kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 160.9 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Edging Steve's Big Dick

15. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Massaged and Edged with an Endless Tunnel
    [​IMG]

I had sexy Mac on my massage table, enjoying every inch of his lean, sexy body, loosening him up with a slow, lightmassage. When his big cock was rock hard I started edginghim with a slow, hand over hand, endless tunnel stroke. Hisbody trembled, his legs tensed, he gasped and panted as Itormented him and slowly brought him over the edge in an intense orgasm.

Duration: 24:36
    Video: 720x406, AVC (H.264), 789kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 210.4 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Massaged and Edged with an Endless Tunnel

16. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Massage and a Hand Job
    [​IMG]

Kyle is a 30 year old, bi-sexual, store manager with a sexytoned body with just the right amount of hair on his legs,chest and arms and a muscular, bubble butt. He's also abit of an exhibitionist, his cock was semi hard when told to strip. I oiled and massaged Kyle's sexy body, enjoyingthe feel as I groped and fondled him, before working hiscock to a firm erection. Then I let him finish himself off,pointing his load to the camera as he got himself off.

Duration: 25:22
    Video: 720x406, AVC (H.264), 920kbps
    Audio: 155kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 241.5 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Massage and a Hand Job

17. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Cage Tormented
    [​IMG]

Cage is 26 years old and straight, the of 2, with a smooth, skinny white-boy body and a hard cock that's fun to stroke and suck. This is his second video with us and again he's so horny and aroused that he kept asking for permission right from the start. But I wanted to have him for a while before I let him off. I slowly stroked and sucked, fondling his smooth, silky skin and playing with his tight, full balls. Cage struggled to hold on at the end and there's some intimate dialogue between us, but I refused to let him come. When I finally gave in, he shot a nice thick load almost instantly. Of course I couldn't resist milking his sensitive cock and tickling his vulnerable pits after he shot.

Format: m4v
    Duration: 26:33
    Video: 720x406, AVC (H.264), 782kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 226.0 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Cage Tormented

18. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Nick Edged and Tickled Silly
    [​IMG]

I had Nick tied with hands behind his back for a long edging session. I slowly stroked, rubbed, licked and sucked his rock hard cock, enjoying the power I had to control his pleasure, making him long his reward. When I was finally ready to let him cum I used a vigorous stroke at the head of his cock. His breathing became more labored, he grunted and moaned and shot his load on my hand. But he forgot to ask for permission and suffered a long milking and ball tickling that had him squealing and laughing, begging me to please stop.

Duration: 25:35
    Video: 720x406, AVC (H.264), 944kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 248.0 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Nick Edged and Tickled Silly

19. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Slow Torment
    [​IMG]

Rich has Anthony moaning, gasping and whimpering in pleasure and frustration as he slowly strokes and teases his rock hard cock. He uses a hand over hand endless tunnel to drive him wild, then teases the head with only his index finger. The soft, gasping sounds involuntarily coming from Anthony are sexy proof of his torment. Rich tells him he's going to give him the slowest handjob ever, and he wants him to work for his reward. Poor Anthony is then slowly taken to the edge. In the end, Rich picks up the pace briefly and Anthony begs for an orgasm right before he shoots his load into the air. Then Rich milks his sensitive cock.

Duration: 24:17
    Video: 720x406, AVC (H.264), 852kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 219.1 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Slow Torment

20. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Eddie's Stop and Go Edging
    [​IMG]

Rich has pretty boy Eddie tied to the rack for a slow edging, using his stop and go technique, giving a number of strokes, then a pause, then more strokes. It's enough to keep him aroused, his cock is hard and rigid, but not enough to get him off. The constant interruptions prolong the approach to orgasm and Eddie's torment. Soon he's desperate to cum, and Rich is enjoying the effect he can have on a 21 y/o straight guy with minimal effort. Eddie is also surprised at how a fat old man can get him so aroused. Rich gets him to talk about his girlfriend, which seems to get him even more excited. In the end, Rich gives him slow but steady strokes, telling Eddie he has to work for it. Eddie's breathing becomes loud and labored, he thrusts his hips, his eyes roll up in the back of his head. Rich plays the young man like a musical instrument, never loosing control of the situation. making him feel exactly what he wants him to, until Eddie whispers "may I please cum" and pops a load h.

Duration: 26:41
    Video: 720x406, AVC (H.264), 723kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 215.6 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Eddie's Stop and Go Edging