1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

Extreme Pleasure for Girls | The Darker Side Of Punishment

Discussion in 'BDSM, Bondage And Torture' started by mobi660, Dec 20, 2013.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Carried To Slavery
    [​IMG]
    Release Year: 2021
    Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
    Video language: English

I was manhandled, stripped of my clothing and grabbed by a big meanie. Thrown over his shoulder like some sack of potatoes, I am carried to my fate, that I do not know. The sun beat down on us, burning my naked skin even as my mind raced thinking how I was to escape! But it seems was not meant to be, that my life was no longer my own and that I was at the whim of new Masters.

Format: mp4
    Duration: 4:12
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1940kbps
    Audio: 153kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 64.5 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Carried To Slavery

2. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Piglet - The Sandbag - Part 1 of 2
    [​IMG]

A pure desperate victim is offering her useless meat to be extremely tortured. By signing the bitter contract, she is accepting any, any brutal pain coming from utmost sadist Lomp. She seems quite submissive. Dr. Lomp will surely get the maximum from her poor flesh. It will be a hard task to ruin down her, but Lomp will get the mission completed.

Duration: 25:33
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9910kbps
    Audio: 309kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.9 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Piglet - The Sandbag - Part 1 of 2

3. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Glamorous Position
    [​IMG]

Dressed to grab attention, the young lady in question does her absolute best to garner the sort of gentleman caller who would take advantage of her situation. In short order, she is bound and gagged, helpless to prevent the gentle minstrations of this dastardly villain, enthusiastic in his attentions to this poor damsel. Soon, she will receive her just reward, though perhaps just is not quite the proper term...

Duration: 4:12
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1947kbps
    Audio: 153kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 64.8 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Glamorous Position

4. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Super bondage, domination and torture for horny girl part1 Full HD 1080p
    [​IMG]

Horny girl in orange blouse, in black panties, with beautiful body and with hot little ass plus big man in black clothes. Her stripped. Her tied up with belts - hands and legs on the floor. He spanks her. Professional bondage, domination, predicament and torture for sexy slavegil with naked breast in the large basement.

Format: m4v
    Duration: 26:00
    Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 5908kbps
    Audio: 126kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 2.0 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Super bondage, domination and torture for horny girl part1 Full HD 1080p

5. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Well dressed and tormented
    [​IMG]

Vivienne was not having a great day and so needed some painful, difficult bondage to help clear her head. Chain, handcuffs, ballgag and rope all helped to make her look beautiful, suffer well and calm down her racing, crazy mind.

Duration: 4:13
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9752kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 310.3 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Well dressed and tormented

6. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Hard bondage, spanking and torture for horny naked slave girl Full HD 1080p
    [​IMG]

Beautiful brunette in black panties, with sexy body, with big ass and with sexy body plus man in black clothes. Her stripped. Her tied up with ropes on the floor. Big red ball in her mouth. He spanks her naked ass. He fucks her wet naked pussy with dildo and vibrator. Professional bondage, domination and torture for a horny model with naked breast in the large basement.

Duration: 26:32
    Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 4173kbps
    Audio: 147kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 2.0 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Hard bondage, spanking and torture for horny naked slave girl Full HD 1080p

7. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Jasmine and Claire
    [​IMG]
    Studio: Bispanking
    Cast: Jasmine and Claire
    Genres: BDSM, Spanking

Ms. Burns places Jasmine and Claire on the spanking bench and gives them a hard spanking with a leather paddle followed by some time out up on their knees.

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Total size: 68.7 MB in 2 files.

Download Jasmine and Claire

8. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Sara Liz - So Sweet
    [​IMG]

Blonde bombshell Sara Liz is back for more tight ropes and gags. This time she wanted leather and she got it - from the crazy tight leather corset, or the ballet boots and supple leather gloves, it's all beautiful. And tight. The ropes make it all come together and Sara loves to play the damsel in distress. She just eats it up... great stuff. This update includes a heaping helping of cheesecake to get everyone in the mood...

Format: Windows Media
    Duration: 25:17
    Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3706kbps
    Audio: 62kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 699.4 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Sara Liz - So Sweet

9. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Sae OTK Spanking - Scene 2 - Sae Rock - Full HD 1080p
    [​IMG]

Sae Rock, a Japanese girl, got her bare buttocks hand spanked repeatedly while laying over the guy's knees on bed with camera angle viewing the spanking action with spanking sounds and her crying sound.

Duration: 1:24
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11023kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 111.4 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Sae OTK Spanking - Scene 2 - Sae Rock - Full HD 1080p

10. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Bronte is cast in darkness
    [​IMG]
    Release Year: 2020
    Cast: Bronte
    Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Dildo, Vibrator, Body Bag, Caning, Suspension, Hooded, Ball Gag

Bronte's body is trapped in a thick skin of rubber. She does struggles. Fear grips her as her mouth begins to fill with spit. The ball in her mouth prevents her from getting it out. Her captor makes her pay for his kindness. Before he allows her pleasure he'll beat her through the rubber sack. The blows cushioned by the rubber still cause her to scream and writhe in pain. He devises a game. Her legs locked in stocks leaving her cunt wide open. A dildo fills her hole and a vibrator on her clit. If she wears the hood to his satisfaction she'll get to cum.

Duration: 25:56
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7303kbps
    Audio: 124kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.4 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Bronte is cast in darkness

11. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Britney and Roxy Mendez - clamped
    [​IMG]

Always a good training trick: get your girls to lock their collars to a training bar. Then tell them to nipple clamp themselves. They probably don't want to, but just tell them they have to if they ever want to get released from the training bar. Eventually they will see they have no choice. The main problem here is that both Britney and Roxy have super sensitive nipples and I gave them the tightest Japanese clover clamps. This is going to hurt a little girls! You can do it!

Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11695kbps
    Audio: 187kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 366.5 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Britney and Roxy Mendez - clamped

12. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

So Sweet - Sara Liz - HD 720p
    [​IMG]

Blonde bombshell Sara Liz is back for more tight ropes and gags. This time she wanted leather and she got it - from the crazy tight leather corset, or the ballet boots and supple leather gloves, it's all beautiful. And tight. The ropes make it all come together and Sara loves to play the damsel in distress. She just eats it up... great stuff. This update includes a heaping helping of cheesecake to get everyone in the mood...

Duration: 25:17
    Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3706kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 699.4 MB
    [​IMG]

Download So Sweet - Sara Liz - HD 720p

13. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Britney and Roxy Mendez - clamped
    [​IMG]

Always a good training trick: get your girls to lock their collars to a training bar. Then tell them to nipple clamp themselves. They probably don't want to, but just tell them they have to if they ever want to get released from the training bar. Eventually they will see they have no choice. The main problem here is that both Britney and Roxy have super sensitive nipples and I gave them the tightest Japanese clover clamps. This is going to hurt a little girls! You can do it!

Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11695kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 366.5 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Britney and Roxy Mendez - clamped

14. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Sybil Hawthorne - Stocked Slut Part 2
    [​IMG]
    Release Year: 2020
    Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Breast Bondage, Bruises, Caning, Chain leash, Chair Tie, Eroscillator, Exposure, Fucking Machine, Languishing, Manacles, Outdoor, Outdoor Bondage

With their head and arms through the stocks Sybil's magnificent ass is beautifully exposed. There's no doubt that is going to get attention first. He canes it making them scream and wiggle in pain. Then he slides Mr Pogo into their wet hole.
    The heavy stocks are made to be a torment of their own. Walking Sybil out into the tall grass gives him a chance to see their tits bounce and sway. They are chained to a post and he spreads their legs. Their pussy is completely exposed for some whipping.
    After being exposed to the elements Sybil is back in the water room. They are tightly restrained to a chair with their tits clamped down hard. It's time for his ministrations. They are going to suffer and cum like they never have before.

Duration: 26:51
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7330kbps
    Audio: 124kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.4 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Sybil Hawthorne - Stocked Slut Part 2

15. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

A little Deal with Little Caprice!
    [​IMG]

Ladies and gentlemen: we got her! Little Caprice, the number 1 cute girl on the planet (top model at x-art, holly randall, and many more glamour adult productions), will be locked into full chastity for at least 24 hours here at ChastityBabes!
    Granted, it is not a very long contract, but she is a very very busy girl, shooting all over the world. To have her in full chastity, here at our place, just to watch her, and spend some time with her, that will be great! And take it from us, for a girl like Little Caprice, 24 hours is already very long, she is one of the naughtiest girls you have ever seen on this website! She loves to play with herself, especially at night and in the early mornings, so it will be a very restless night for her!!
    In this update, you will see Caprice relunctantly signing a contract that will have her in chastity belt, chastity bra, collar, and wrist cuffs for at least 24 hours without any breaks at all. Then she proceeds to lock all the gear onto herself. She i.

Duration: 3:40
    Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
    Audio: 375kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 140.5 MB
    [​IMG]

Download A little Deal with Little Caprice!

16. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Dominate BDSM Competition
    [​IMG]
    Release Year: 2018
    Cast: Roxana, Fatima
    Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain

A beautiful colorful world. A world of BDSM films showing simulated punishment. I like watching them myself, too. I have also made such films and I always will. The top of BDSM is to record real brutal torture though. I will show you such a video now. Two girls are competing for the money and my appreciation.

Duration: 26:49
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9761kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.9 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Dominate BDSM Competition

17. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

A night in Latowski - belting
    [​IMG]

Many members have asked if I will do more updates with the Latowski female belt. I borrowed it from the Latowski company years ago, and did a number of tests with the beautiful body shell prototype. Remember for example the time when Dominika locked Jenni C in the Latowski? Or the fitting of the belt and bra by Natalia Forrest? Awesome material, and favorite updates of many members.
    The answer is clear: I only borrowed this unique prototype for a very short time in 2013. I sent it back to Latowski years ago. But there is one thing I did not show you yet: I did a little Chastity Deal to test the belt overnight. It is a very rigid clam shell belt, non adjustable, non resizable, made for a specific person. So finding the perfect model in such short time (before I had to return it) was going to be impossible. But the beautiful Tess Lyndon was a very good match for the belt, her body was almost perfect for it!
    I really had to persuade her to sign the Deal. There wasn't much time, and Tes.

Duration: 4:26
    Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11652kbps
    Audio: 184kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 384.3 MB
    [​IMG]

Download A night in Latowski - belting

18. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

AJ Marion - Bondage Chess Round 2: David vs Serene
    [​IMG]
    Genres: BDSM

David and I had the lovely and super sexy Ms. AJ Marion at the studio and decided she would make an excellent board for a game of bondage chess. We've played once before, the rules are fairly simple. The two players take turns adding the binding material, in this case electrical tape, until the model taps out or there is nowhere else to really make a play. Each piece or tape added has to actually do something, it can't be just decorative. We set up the board by encasing her in nude nylons.

Duration: 26:29
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4362kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 883.2 MB
    [​IMG]

Download AJ Marion - Bondage Chess Round 2: David vs Serene

19. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Angelica - mannequin challenge
    [​IMG]

Our One-Bar-Prison is generating a lot of buzz in the female bdsm community!! Is it really true? Can one bar hold a girl in place without any additional restraints? Is it really inescapable? Body builder submissive girl Angelica drove all the way from Germany to find out. This German girl is tough! She wanted to take on the challenge, and see for herself, as she was convinced she could escape from this device!! We just told her to bring her tallest heels (required for this challenge) and go for it! Angelica failed, and she really truly could not escape. She was stuck, and we told her to put her dress back on, so she could stand there for a while, like a life size mannequin.

Duration: 4:33
    Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
    Audio: 375kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 176.3 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Angelica - mannequin challenge

20. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Goth girl tied in her black nightie
    [​IMG]
    Cast: Maia Evon, Fayth, Vesper Luna, Dresden, Indica, Jolene Hexx, Karly Salinas, Katie Thornton, Kendra James,
    Genres: Bondage BDSM

Welcome to the one and only ShinyBound! Damsels in distress and dark fantasy.. Glamour pinup and love bondage..

Duration: 26:20
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5867kbps
    Audio: 247kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.2 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Goth girl tied in her black nightie