1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

Extreme Pleasure for Girls | The Darker Side Of Punishment

Discussion in 'BDSM, Bondage And Torture' started by mobi660, Dec 20, 2013.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Jewell: Fem-Scooter
    [​IMG]

The Fem-Scooter became a reality back in 2004. Albeit an untested prototype that needed some additional tweaking before we could get the full potential out of a Fem-unit Jewell) who is the motive force (yet again) for this Gordian transport device. I got Jewell to do a few little tests steps in the studio, then tweak the control to give her a little more incentive. Ooowee! She arched so delightfully when that butt zapper went live.

Format: mp4
    Duration: 4:30
    Video: 640x480, MP4V, 798kbps
    Audio: 125kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 31.6 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Jewell: Fem-Scooter

2. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Best HD Bdsm Sex Videos Layla Price
    [​IMG]
    Release Year: 2012
    Studio: SexualDisgrace
    Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rough Sex, Deep Throat, Domination, Humiliation, Hardcore, All Sex
    Video language: English

Layla Price tied gal is sucking cock on her knees, spitting cum as it floods her mouth and then also takes the cock doggy style.

Duration: 25:14
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7853kbps
    Audio: 99kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.4 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Best HD Bdsm Sex Videos Layla Price

3. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Red straitjacket
    [​IMG]

A red leather straitjacket? Or is it rubber? I haven't even tried that one yet, but my sister has already been strapped into it by her girlfriend Sabine. Wow, now Isis is getting experiences I have not had yet! It seems they are still having a lot of fun playing with bondage gear, but it is not very serious yet. Sabine is developing her dominant side, so I think things will get more real soon for Isis. That's what she wanted! My sister has commented on my belt and collar so often, now it is her time for a life change!

Duration: 4:09
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14645kbps
    Audio: 187kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 450.5 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Red straitjacket

4. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Punishment Inc. Scene 4
    [​IMG]
    Release Year: 2012
    Genres: Bdsm, Bondage, Punishment

The business is also open to receive court appointed subjects for civil misdemeanors when corporal punishments are judged to be the most appropriate for the crime., The punishment services are carried out by an experienced male master, skilled in fulfilling the behavior modifications required by the offender.

Duration: 25:31
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5432kbps
    Audio: 124kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.0 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Punishment Inc. Scene 4

5. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Seven is Back
    [​IMG]

Baby Doll lurking in the wings with an evil grin on her face is probably not adding to Seven's peace of mind. Everyone knows that even though Baby Doll is a submissive most of the time, she can be a devilish top once she gets her hands on a helpless woman. And we all know she lusts after Seven's lush firm curvaceousness. She's made no secret of that.
    This week we have Charlotte, Seven (caught with her panties around her ankles), luscious Lydia and, last but not least Rudy, our ever vigilant killer attack cat who protects the ladies. During a brief relaxed period between shoots for our new movie, Charlotte expressed the desire to take a spin on the Slut-Puppy. Far be it from us to refuse to tie up a lady in rubber and put her in a provocative and vulnerable position.

Video: 640x480, MP4V, 798kbps
    Audio: 125kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 31.7 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Seven is Back

6. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Slave of Throne - Hope
    [​IMG]
    Release Year: 2020
    Cast: Hope
    Genres: BDSM, BBW, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain

Long time no see, and Hope is back with us. It seems she really missed to entrust her smooth body to heavy torture of Graias Studio. Well, Dr. Lomp will not turn this appeal back and provide her pain more than she asks. She will be humiliated under Dr. Lomp's holly being. She will be reminded her low slave place. She will taste suffer on her every nerve ends. Lomp gives her a chance to escape the pain, as he presented her a emergency safe word. We will just see if Hope can survive this cruel session or can't endure and give it up at the most pleasant moment of shooting.

Duration: 25:23
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5860kbps
    Audio: 122kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.1 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Slave of Throne - Hope

7. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Update 700! My final update
    [​IMG]

It's update 700 on BoundLife! The website has been around since 2006 (with Gina until 2018), and then with me from 2019! I posted updates for 2 years and I really enjoyed it! Those of you who know me, are probably aware that circumstances are not great for me right now. I'm sorry to have to inform you this will be my last update. I hope some other great kinky girl wants to take over the website and continue on a weekly journey of bondage exploration! If you want to contact me, you can always write me, my details are on my page :)
    My sister Isis (the other tall blonde girl) is interested in trying out some more bondage with her girlfriend Sabine. Or maybe you prefer a new girl, like Roxy, she is very keen to make some updates. Or maybe a few girls can post updates here? Keep checking this website to see who will appear on the next Saturdays, there will be plenty of surprises for members! Thank you all for supporting me and for your lovely messages, who knows. I might be back in the fu.

Duration: 4:34
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14683kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 498.2 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Update 700! My final update

8. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Sara Liz So Sweet
    [​IMG]

Blonde bombshell Sara Liz is back for more tight ropes and gags. This time she wanted leather and she got it - from the crazy tight leather corset, or the ballet boots and supple leather gloves, it's all beautiful. And tight. The ropes make it all come together and Sara loves to play the damsel in distress. She just eats it up... great stuff. This update includes a heaping helping of cheesecake to get everyone in the mood...

Format: Windows Media
    Duration: 25:17
    Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3706kbps
    Audio: 62kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 699.4 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Sara Liz So Sweet

9. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Wall orgasms for Natalia Forrest
    [​IMG]

Natalia Forrest hates the orgasm belt! She always complains about it, because she wants to have control over her own orgasms. She doesn't like being all helpless and just having to orgasm over and over again. It's so much fun to see Natalia is this predicament. She tries to stop this terrible ordeal, but she is gagged and locked. A spread eagle position on the wall is a perfect display for this orgasm fest! There is no stopping these waves of pleasure!

Duration: 4:32
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14596kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 491.7 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Wall orgasms for Natalia Forrest

10. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Bondage, spanking and torture for hot naked slavegirl part2 Full HD 1080p
    [​IMG]
    Release Year: 2021

Horny brunette with naked tits, with naked shaved pussy and with sexy body plus man in black jeans. Her tied up with ropes - hands and legs on the floor. He spanks her beautiful ass. He fucks her wet pussy with big vibrator. Clothespins on her nipples. Professional bondage, domination, strappado and torture for hot slavegirl with naked breast in the large garage.

Format: m4v
    Duration: 26:37
    Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 4503kbps
    Audio: 148kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 2.0 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Bondage, spanking and torture for hot naked slavegirl part2 Full HD 1080p

11. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

A RigidFiddle escape challenge
    [​IMG]

I have tried this before, but I feel I was tricked. Now is the time to give it one more go: escaping a fiddle! I was gagged tightly and told the gag could only come off if I escape the fiddle. Extra motivation I guess! Well, I tried really hard. There must be some trick to it. And I am going to find out what it is!

Duration: 4:06
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14523kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 441.9 MB
    [​IMG]

Download A RigidFiddle escape challenge

12. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Sexy Blonde Layla Price Punished & Fucked Hard
    [​IMG]
    Release Year: 2015
    Cast: Layla Price
    Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rough Sex, Deep Throat, Domination, Humiliation, Hardcore, All Sex

-To get fully satisfied, Layla Price really likes to spice up sex with a tiny bit of pain, humiliation and submission, because that turns her pussy really wet. Pain and suffering are the perfect foreplay!

Duration: 25:14
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7853kbps
    Audio: 99kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.4 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Sexy Blonde Layla Price Punished & Fucked Hard

13. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Gags and cuffs
    [​IMG]

By popular request: Isis gets handcuffed by Sabine! They did not try hinged handcuffs yet, so they wanted to see how these things work. Or rather: Sabine wanted to see. Isis is as always the (willing) victim. Of course, Sabine gets out the ballgags after she handcuffs Isis. They have a 43mm and a 52mm ball, but (like me) my sister Isis has such a big mouth she can easily fit a 52mm (2 inch) ballgag. I think she can go even bigger!!

Duration: 4:24
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14672kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 480.0 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Gags and cuffs

14. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Bondage Pig Part Three - Sister Dee
    [​IMG]

She stands on her tiptoes clutching a chain, slowly strangling. He canes under her arms, his prick poking out his pants. PD throws clothes and insertables at her feet, ordering her to dress. Once she has been properly penetrated, he bends her over, caning her ass and making her suck cock until he's ultra-hard.
    She is chained into a throttling hogtie. Black clouds dump heavy waves of rain, drenching her. Choking herself, she worms her way toward the barn.
    Now with neck and wrists in metal stocks chained to an asshook, he orders her on her feet. She can't. He lifts her to her knees so she can suck him again. Then she's on her toes, hanging from the stocks. A bed of spikes slides beneath her feet and she goes nuts with pain, her anguish palpable. Weeping, sobbing, and babbling, sister dee breaks. PD stands her on blocks, entering her from behind.

Format: real
    Duration: 26:59
    Video: 852x488, RV40

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 145.6 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Bondage Pig Part Three - Sister Dee

15. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Feature: Kidnapped Ceo
    [​IMG]

This is another feature update of the kidnapped Ceo theme. The one we did last time was very popular! It seems a lot of people have the fantasy of teaching their female office boss a good lesson! When we saw arrogant office worker Lana, with her tight leather skirt and big jewelry, we knew she was going to be a perfect victim for our feature. It wasn't long before she woke up in a dark basement, chained to the wall, stripped of her clothes, locked in a super heavy steel collar. That's better! We are going to keep her for a while, maybe she will change her attitude!

Duration: 4:51
    Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11650kbps
    Audio: 184kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 421.1 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Feature: Kidnapped Ceo

16. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Sara Liz
    [​IMG]
    Cast: Sara Liz
    Genres: Bondage, Fetish, BDSM, Nylon, Latex

Blonde bombshell Sara Liz is back for more tight ropes and gags. This time she wanted leather and she got it - from the crazy tight leather corset, or the ballet boots and supple leather gloves, it's all beautiful. And tight. The ropes make it all come together and Sara loves to play the damsel in distress. She just eats it up... great stuff. This update includes a heaping helping of cheesecake to get everyone in the mood...

Duration: 25:17
    Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3706kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 699.4 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Sara Liz

17. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Paying the Mechanic
    [​IMG]
    Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage

The sexy vixen brought her car into the shop for what she thought was a routine inspection, an oil change and a tire rotation. But she was very surprised when she received a bill for $750. Her brakes needed adjusting, her headlight fluid was low, even her blinkers needed alignment. The bill was nonsense, of course, but she didn't know that. She tried desperately to argue with the mechanic, but he was hearing none of it. Either pay the bill, lady, or I'm calling the cops for fraud. Oh, the irony in the statement was lost on her, but the desperation was not. She didn't have that kind of cash for her car, hoping that it would have been less than $50.

Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2920kbps
    Audio: 153kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 101.3 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Paying the Mechanic

18. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Fit Slave Punished By Coach
    [​IMG]
    Release Year: 2018
    Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Pain, Single-Tail Whip, Multi-Tail Whip, Riding Corp, Stick, Rattan Cane, Pussy Torture

Even the very experienced Lomp was astonished when the trainer appeared the next day fresh and happy and went for the next round. After a few minutes she was screaming weeping, yelling like hell but she didn't quit. Congratulations!

Duration: 26:09
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9768kbps
    Audio: 309kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.9 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Fit Slave Punished By Coach

19. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Topless hogtie trifecta
    [​IMG]
    Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage

with beautiful voluptuous big breasted Alexandria Star and gorgeous "best ass in town" red headed Sinn. Not a whole lot of fancy descriptive words for this brutal clip. Short but oh-so-sweet. Three lovely hot women with huge ballgags stuffed into their open mouths. Ballgagged. Three sexy women in tight black high heel stiletto boots. Three delicious hotties in shiny black spandex short shorts. All bound up in ridiculously tight hogties. Elbow tied. Suffering. Unable to move around much on the pebbly rough concrete. Three moaning and groaning into their gags unable to escape. Just soooooooo fucking hot for just a few dollars!!!!!

Duration: 3:56
    Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 2978kbps
    Audio: 93kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 86.5 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Topless hogtie trifecta

20. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Super bondage, spanking and torture for sexy naked blonde part1 Full HD 1080p
    [​IMG]

Beautiful blonde in blue jeans, with sexy tits, with shaved pussy and with hot ass plus man in black t-shirt. Her stripped. Her tied up with ropes - hands and legs on the floor. Gag in her mouth. He spanks her. He fucks mouth with big dildo. Professional bondage, spanking, domination and torture for a horny model with naked breast in the large garage.

Format: m4v
    Duration: 26:15
    Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 3686kbps
    Audio: 148kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 2.0 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Super bondage, spanking and torture for sexy naked blonde part1 Full HD 1080p