1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

Extreme Pleasure for Girls | The Darker Side Of Punishment

Discussion in 'BDSM, Bondage And Torture' started by mobi660, Dec 20, 2013.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Her Painful Punishments -part 5
    [​IMG]

Poor Hazel, she's trapped behind glass (well okay, acrylic) but with space for her taut little tits to stick out... leaving plenty of space for Alebeard's whip to find and welt her lovely orbs. Hazel can't do anything but watch as her tits turn bright red from burning welts, crying and screaming the whole time.

Format: mp4
    Duration: 4:58
    Video: 1080x608, AVC (H.264), 916kbps
    Audio: 156kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 39.3 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Her Painful Punishments -part 5

2. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Adara Begs For Bondage - Part 3
    [​IMG]

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... Adara doesn't go long without a gag. I grab her by her hair and enjoy watching her gag as I shove my fingers down her throat. I then continue finishing up with the rope. She got a small break from being gagged, but not much. I slip a nylon stocking over her head and then tightly strap the ballgag back in. I pull up a table and then I pick Adara up and set her on it face down. I then hogtie her as tightly as possible. Adara is not that flexible and although the hogtie doesn't look that tight compared to other ones that I've done, it is for Adara. Nothing but tension in every part of her body. I pull her head back and tie off the excess nylon. I then nosehook her to add to her punishment. I simply walk away and leave her to drool and endure her bondage. When Adara is at her absolute limit, I return. I ask if she wants to be released. She is most definitely ready. Since she is hogtied, I tell her that if she makes satisfactory hog noises that I'll s.

Duration: 25:33
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2941kbps
    Audio: 118kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 573.7 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Adara Begs For Bondage - Part 3

3. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Hi, I'm Roxy!
    [​IMG]

Hi everyone! I am Roxy from the Netherlands and I have been asked to try to make a few updates for this website! I can't believe it! I have always been submissive, and I have done a few photo shoots, but this is going to be a new adventure. I hope you like it! This week I have tried LIPS handcuffs, but my escape skills aren't really great yet, so I got really stuck lol! Please let me know what you would like to see me try, I would love to try everything!!

Duration: 4:26
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14684kbps
    Audio: 187kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 484.2 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Hi, I'm Roxy!

4. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

SexualDisgrace Layla Price
    [​IMG]
    Release Year: 2015
    Studio: SexualDisgrace FetishNetwork
    Cast: Layla Price
    Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rough Sex, Deep Throat, Domination, Humiliation, Hardcore, All Sex

The submissive and obedient horny slut Layla Price is back to play in our dungeon for a true disrace. She's immediately prepped for rope bondage and domination fun. She loves being slapped and spanked, gagged and fucked roughly, deep and hard down her throat and pussy.

Duration: 25:14
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7853kbps
    Audio: 99kbps

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.4 GB
    [​IMG]

Download SexualDisgrace Layla Price

5. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Hypnotic Suffering -part 5
    [​IMG]

Hazel's big, firm ass needs to receive its treatment of hard caning and paddling. Her screams and cries truly are hypnotic.

Duration: 4:55
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1429kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 57.3 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Hypnotic Suffering -part 5

6. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Drusilla Suffers on the Post for Our Enjoyment - Part 3
    [​IMG]

This clip starts where Part 2 ended. I hammer a nail into the post and then anchor nose hooks to it. Drusilla yelps and moans as I pull her wrists up and tie them off at the top of the post, before adding more clear tape. 6 heavy duty spring clamps are applied to her tits before I take a break for a while and watch her suffer. I'm not done with her yet though as I return and slide the concrete block out from under her feet. She slides down the post a fraction of an inch, but it is enough to tighten up her nose hooks even more. Drusilla screams and moans in agony, but once again... I'm not done with her yet. I clover clamp her cunt lips, then I remove her shoes and tie one big to to each clamp as she suffers for our enjoyment suspended and bound to the post. Drusilla's screams intensify as she endures her bondage. At the end of the clip, I release her and give her a long hug as I appreciate how she has suffered for us. I show some closeups of her body and tits afterwards, showcasing th.

Duration: 26:57
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2934kbps
    Audio: 124kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 605.1 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Drusilla Suffers on the Post for Our Enjoyment - Part 3

7. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Katura
    [​IMG]

Meet Katura, folks. This one just came right out of the blue. And she's another one of those Lydia-style, perfect miniatures that are so easy to carry around and do all sorts of fiendish things with. This is just a short introduction of the lady, an impromptu shoot after a PetGirl shoot. We needed to meet Katura, assess her face to face, and see if she really wanted to go the course with Gordian bondage. This is what we shot, with gear that was really a bit too large for her frame.

Format: real
    Duration: 3:54
    Video: 640x428, RV40
    Audio: 62kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 25.4 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Katura

8. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Tape Bondage Pet - Part 2
    [​IMG]

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... A short length of rope is tied around Illustrious Rouge's neck. I make her stand and tie the rope to a hanging pipe. I go get more tape and when I return I start taping her legs. Her thighs are taped. More tape is added around her upper thighs and through her legs and under her ass. More is run straight up between her legs to form a crotch tape. Then Tape is run across her ass. I smack her ass a few times in between taping. I position the pipe directly in front of her and tape her to it. I make her turn around for me in a 360 to display herself and the bondage. I sit back and watch her struggle for a bit. When I return I give her ass a few more slaps and make her turn in circles once again. I cut the tape binding her to the pipe and have her get on her knees. I remove the neckrope and her gag and the main part of the clip ends shortly after. I added 2 gag scenes that proved to be too much for her. After that I added some behind the scenes footage.

Duration: 27:00
    Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2937kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 605.5 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Tape Bondage Pet - Part 2

9. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Leila Smith versus the magic wand harness
    [​IMG]

Beautiful redhead Leila Smith seemed to be ready for a nice challenge, even though it was her first time in bondage! We strapped her into a bolero style straitjacket for a good view of her boobs, and then we strapped a magic wand harness to her pussy. Soon, Leila Smith found out that she could switch the magic wand on with her toes, and she really enjoyed the vibrations. The problems started when she accidentally turned up the speed to full power and found that she could not move her legs anymore to switch off the wand. True story! She came and came and came, sweating and panting, we eventually had to rescue her from this predicament! Real orgasms! Must see video!!

Format: Windows Media
    Duration: 4:39
    Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
    Audio: 375kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 180.6 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Leila Smith versus the magic wand harness

10. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Reverse Prayer Hogtie For Rachel - Part 3
    [​IMG]

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... A ballgag harness panel gag is tightly fitted and buckled on Rachel's head. She is then lifted and placed on an old metal table. She lays there patiently knowing she'll soon be tied into a strenuous hogtie. It's not long and she is indeed hogtied. Rachel moans as she is tightly bowed. She seems to whimper and yelp a little more than usual. That's because her crotchrope was connected completely and really tightened up when she was arched. I tie a length of rope to a D-ring on her harness gag and pull her head back with it. I walk away and leave Rachel to endure her bondage. Drool streams from behind her panel gag, and snot from her nose. She knows I want her to struggle, but all she can muster is a few twitches and moans. After she's been on her stomach for a while, I put her on her side. Now you can see how tight her crotchrope is. It's buried! I sit back and enjoy the fruits of my labor once again. At the end of the clip, I play and grope my cap.

Duration: 25:21
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2939kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 568.9 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Reverse Prayer Hogtie For Rachel - Part 3

11. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Lily attempts the short stocks hogtie
    [​IMG]

These short stocks are a new addition to our collection. They are very heavy and they consist of ankle cuffs and wrist cuffs welded together at the shortest possible distance. We knew we would need our most flexible girl to try these stocks, so we invited the amazing Lily over to lock her into some impossible positions. Unfortunately, one of the positions we had in mind really is impossible with these stocks. In our similar RigidSpreader Jo-2, a hogtie position is possible, but only very few models can do it (piece of cake for Lily). But with these short stocks, the angle of the ankle cuffs is just not suitable for the ultimate position. Oh well, we tried. Actually Lily tried, and she was very disappointed, but rest assured: we have more crazy challenges in mind for her flexible body!

Format: Windows Media
    Duration: 4:15
    Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3906kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 128.3 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Lily attempts the short stocks hogtie

12. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Diamondly FrogTied with Zipties - Part 1
    [​IMG]

I am taking some pics of Diamondly as she shows off her sexy outfit, but in doing so, I start imagining her in strict bondage. I have zipties handy so I start by binding her wrists before I start manhandling her. I spend a little time slapping her ass and groping her before I continue binding her. I fashion a crotchrope out of zipties before I put Diamondly in a chair. I spend some time cleave gagging her and then making a head harness out of zipties. Her arms are folded and her wrists are ziptied to her upper arms. before her elbows are ziptied together. I love her outfit, but I cut her sweater open anyway so I can have access to her tits. I put castration bands on her nipples before adding more zipties and tightening the others. Now she is almost ready to be frogtied. This is where Part 1 ends.

Duration: 26:27
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2927kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 592.6 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Diamondly FrogTied with Zipties - Part 1

13. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Muriel - Neck Block
    [​IMG]

A new girl on the block! Quite literally, because Muriel is new to our website and she has never been locked into a heavy Neck Block before (no one has, because it's a new piece of gear). But Muriel is not new to bondage. In fact, this German girl is an experienced bondage model and she loves to try new things! Well, we have just the thing for her today. This new Neck Block has a very small opening so it is going to be very tight. But most importantly: it is super heavy. Muriel discovered she can't really lie down to take the weight off, but she was doing quite well. until we locked her wrists to the sides of the block. Now it was a challenge!

Duration: 4:03
    Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11705kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 353.5 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Muriel - Neck Block

14. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Tell Me What You Want and I'll Give You What You Need - Part 4
    [​IMG]

This clip starts where Part 3 ended. Adara is left to endure her tight bondage, gag, clamps, and nose hooks. She mmmmpphs and struggles as much as her bondage will allow for a while. She eventually gets a little complacent, so to get her spirits up again, I whip her clamped tits with a leather strap. There we go... that really woke her up again. Her yelps, moans and twitch intensify greatly with the right motivation. I want a new view, so I roll her onto her stomach for a while. At the end of the clip, I cut off her ziptie bondage and make her crawl out of the room using the rope still tied into her hair as a leash.

Duration: 25:12
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2955kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 569.8 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Tell Me What You Want and I'll Give You What You Need - Part 4

15. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Noa - impaled
    [​IMG]

Noa is back! We just knew this teen cutie would be too curious to stay away for long! And this time, we are taking it a big step further by giving her the One Bar Prison challenge! Slender Noa has a nice thigh gap, so she is perfect for our One Bar Prison with the missile head dildo. On her cute high heels, there is absolutely no escape for her, not even a chance. She can't lift herself up to get enough height to escape, even though her hands and feet are not bound, this is still a bondage device. A 19-year old girl impaled on a heavy metal dildo! Noa certainly is gathering new experiences fast!

Duration: 4:01
    Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11684kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 349.6 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Noa - impaled

16. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Layla Price
    [​IMG]
    Cast: Layla Price
    Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rough Sex, Deep Throat, Domination, Humiliation, Hardcore, All Se
    Video language: English

f there was ever a sex slave in the dungeon who needed an attitude adjustment it's dirty Lydia Black. Not because she's tattooed, pierced and gauged all over, and not because...

Duration: 25:14
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7853kbps
    Audio: 99kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Download Layla Price

17. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Oh shit! - part 6
    [​IMG]

Alebeard takes a long, singletail whip and uses it to make Emma's pussy quiver and suffer on the table while she's told to hold her position. FYI, Alebeard can hit a spot the size of a dime, er clit over and over again with no effort.

Duration: 3:48
    Video: 1280x736, AVC (H.264), 1939kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 58.6 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Oh shit! - part 6

18. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Graias Endless Hour - Part 01
    [​IMG]

Nitta has been a quite good girl under Dr Lomp's dominance so far, however she sometimes gets him angry with her unacceptable behavior. In such occasions, to teach her the best, Dr Lomp never misses the chance to punish her fault. In this movie, Nitta will receive one-hour nonstop punishment, which she really deserves and needs. She will be given the opportunity to pick the torment instruments that she is afraid of most. As a novelty in Graias Studio, Dr Lomp will let the girl to use a sex toy, a vibrator, to get her more excited during she's receiving hard strokes on her poor slave flesh. Let's watch and see if desperate slave girl Nitta will really enjoy this long-term punishment or she will struggle again, though she has got a toy in her hand.

Duration: 26:14
    Video: 4096x2160, AVC (H.264), 20638kbps
    Audio: 122kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 3.9 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Graias Endless Hour - Part 01

19. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Tight elbow bondage
    [​IMG]

I have heard that it is rare if your elbows can be bound together, so I was a bit nervous. After all, Gina could do it. And Sophie could do it. Turns out I can do it too!! I was so relieved! It's fairly easy for me, and I can stay like this for a long time. So if you want to request any positions with elbows tied, now you know I can do it!! Also, I got to try out this harness panel gag which was very strange, but fun!! Have a great weekend!!

Duration: 4:00
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14560kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 432.6 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Tight elbow bondage

20. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Sophia Grace - 19 Year-Old Ass Slave Part 2
    [​IMG]
    Release Year: 2021
    Video language: English

Sophia is a 19 year-old hottie who likes to please men. Her favorite things are getting fucked in the ass and eating men's asses. So we fucked her ass hard in a crazy bungee suspension, made her eat Sinn's ass while getting boned in hers, reamed out her ass with an electric drill, and did lots of ass to mouth. And this is just part

Duration: 25:02
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7603kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Download Sophia Grace - 19 Year-Old Ass Slave Part 2