1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

Extreme Pleasure for Girls | The Darker Side Of Punishment

Discussion in 'BDSM, Bondage And Torture' started by mobi660, Dec 20, 2013.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Piglet - The Sandbag - Part 1 of 2
    [​IMG]

A pure desperate victim is offering her useless meat to be extremely tortured. By signing the bitter contract, she is accepting any, any brutal pain coming from utmost sadist Lomp. She seems quite submissive. Dr. Lomp will surely get the maximum from her poor flesh. It will be a hard task to ruin down her, but Lomp will get the mission completed.

Format: mp4
    Duration: 25:33
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9910kbps
    Audio: 309kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.9 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Piglet - The Sandbag - Part 1 of 2

2. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

One more try with Sarah Jain
    [​IMG]

The very scary and agressive Sarah Jain was still in Holland, in need for some cash. I managed to invite her back, even after the first very agressive Casting attempt (and my trick to turn that Casting into a 5-day Deal, which did not work).
    Of course, she was afraid that I would not let her out for 5 days, but this time there was no contract, just a request to model a chastity belt for me again, with added thigh bands. I even made her a nice little bed, and I hoped she would stay for the weekend, but I don't think this will really work without a proper contract. The next time she comes over from the USA, I will be prepared. She will get locked for at least 5 days!! It will be so much fun, since Sarah is the most agressive, horny, and mouthy woman you've ever seen! She is great to belt, because she is a very sexual person!
    Sarah went crazy in the belt and thigh bands! She tried to pleasure herself by rubbing the secondary shield, but there was no feeling at all! That got her even mo.

Format: Windows Media
    Duration: 4:43
    Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4882kbps
    Audio: 187kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 175.2 MB
    [​IMG]

Download One more try with Sarah Jain

3. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Hope
    [​IMG]
    Studio: Graias
    Genres: BDSM, BBW, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain
    Video language: English

Long time no see, and Hope is back with us. It seems she really missed to entrust her smooth body to heavy torture of Graias Studio. Well, Dr. Lomp will not turn this appeal back and provide her pain more than she asks. She will be humiliated under Dr. Lomp's holly being. She will be reminded her low slave place. She will taste suffer on her every nerve ends. Lomp gives her a chance to escape the pain, as he presented her a emergency safe word. We will just see if Hope can survive this cruel session or can't endure and give it up at the most pleasant moment of shooting.

Duration: 25:23
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5860kbps
    Audio: 122kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.1 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Hope

4. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Rachel Adams!
    [​IMG]

Not often can I get bondage models from the USA in a chastity belt over here in Europe. But when they are over and they ASK me if they can come over to get locked in a chastity belt, wow, who am I to say no!
    The famous (and very tough) Rachel Adams is a bondage star who has been very busy, appearing on many websites. But a real metal chastity belt. she never tried one. So she contacted me to get locked and I was very happy to help her with that request. We did not have a lot of time for a Chastity Deal, but a good long Casting was definitely possible. She would spend the day in a belt, because I told her it was necessary to get used to it. In reality, it was just necessary because I loved holding the keys to this American model's belt.
    Rachel was locked in a collar too of course, and her belt was a chain style model, double padlocked, and very tight. She was very impressed by how tight it felt, and she couldn't really move the belt at all. She also liked the way it made her legs and.

Duration: 4:49
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11404kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 409.3 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Rachel Adams!

5. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Sandra Silvers & Jackie Christianson
    [​IMG]
    Release Year: 2021
    Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage

The girls continue to kiss into the bedroom where Sandra strips Jackie to her bra, panties girdle and stockings. Sandra ties Jackie face-down to one of the posts of her four-poster bed and then tied Jackie's legs wide open. A gag for good measure and now the fun really begins. A hitachi magic wand is applied to Jackies pantied pussy as Sandra brings her former sister to orgasm over and over...

Duration: 26:36
    Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2633kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 574.2 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Sandra Silvers & Jackie Christianson

6. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Jessy and Regina - on the catwalk
    [​IMG]

Now that the popular sisters survived a whole day in their belts, we decided to invite them back to our studio for a fashion shoot. These girls are now so used to being belted that they did not even ask if the fashion shoot would feature chastity belts. They just assumed they would be tightly belted again. and they seem to enjoy it much more than before!

Duration: 3:55
    Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3906kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 117.8 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Jessy and Regina - on the catwalk

7. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Clean That Sub - Dominatrix Uses Anal Plug On Lesbian Babe
    [​IMG]

It's time to clean that sub! Domina Mea Melone can't wait to drag her young submissive girlfriend Stella Cox into the bathroom. The stunning domina wears a black latex mini dress and some black high heels while walking Stella on a leash all around the bathroom. Stella's mouth is crammed with a gag-ball and she's handcuffed. Her strict lesbian girlfriend makes her sit in the bathtub, so she can hose that dirty little thing. The young babe from Italy turns around and gets her anus stuffed with an anal plug after making her ass gape. Mea gives that young teen some educational spanking and before putting a strap-on dildo around her hips.

Duration: 25:07
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7806kbps
    Audio: 184kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.4 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Clean That Sub - Dominatrix Uses Anal Plug On Lesbian Babe

8. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Satin Bloom - casting
    [​IMG]

Cheerful Satin Bloom joins our fine selection of belted babes this week! This stunning beauty does not have any problems at all with chastity belts, she loves this stuff!

Duration: 3:40

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 110.6 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Satin Bloom - casting

9. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Strip Cranky Canaries with Tiana and Chrissy
    [​IMG]

Two girls that we've seen before but never together, ebony amazon Tiana and spunky Chrissy, go head-to-head in this new game. Also starring:
    Red as the red bird
    Johnny as the yellow bird
    Hippo as the black bird
    Each girl tries to launch her birds to knock down the pigs. When she succeeds, she strips a piece of clothing off the other girl. A few notes about this one: since this was the first time we used this game, we hadn't yet figured out what the best rules to use would be, and we were tweaking them as we went. You'll notice a lot of cuts; this is us removing many minutes of assembling the structures. We slipped in a few rules changes along the way, which the girls didn't always announce after we started rolling again. See how many you can spot. Anyway, I think this game will be a favorite once we've got all the kinks worked out. (And a few more kinks worked in, maybe.)

Duration: 26:19
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2924kbps
    Audio: 153kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 615.1 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Strip Cranky Canaries with Tiana and Chrissy

10. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Secondary shield cleaning break
    [​IMG]

On the seventh day we made sure that Paul did not forget to let Misha have a cleaning break. Unfortunately for Misha, it was only a secondary shield cleaning, but we don't think she understood. She was waiting in the bathroom, fully expecting the belt to be taken off for a while!

Duration: 4:16
    Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
    Audio: 375kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 163.5 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Secondary shield cleaning break

11. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Bondage, spanking and torture for hot naked slavegirl part2 HD 1080p
    [​IMG]

Horny brunette with naked tits, with naked shaved pussy and with sexy body plus man in black jeans. Her tied up with ropes - hands and legs on the floor. He spanks her beautiful ass. He fucks her wet pussy with big vibrator. Clothespins on her nipples. Professional bondage, domination, strappado and torture for hot slavegirl with naked breast in the large garage.

Format: m4v
    Duration: 26:37
    Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 4503kbps
    Audio: 148kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 2.0 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Bondage, spanking and torture for hot naked slavegirl part2 HD 1080p

12. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Sexy catwalk babe
    [​IMG]

Satin Bloom is definitely one of our babes we'd like to lure into a longer term chastity deal. Not just because she looks incredibly hot, she also IS incredibly hot. And by that we mean that she is a highly erotic person (as she likes to call it), she loves touching herself and can not imagine living a day without stimulation or sex. To us, that sounds like the perfect girl to teach a few lessons!
    This time we make Satin walk our catwalk, and of course she can not do this like the usual catwalk models, she is just too easily distracted (turned on) by posing nude. Only this time she is not nude, she is locked in a rigid style belt, the one we have trained her in for her past few appearances, adjusted tightly to her exact size. Satin tries to walk the catwalk like a professional model, but she soon ends up on the floor, showing off her perfect body and all sides of the chastity belt you would love to see. Satin loves giving people a good look!

Duration: 3:50

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 115.7 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Sexy catwalk babe

13. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Lena's Challenge
    [​IMG]
    Genres: Bondage, Restraint, Toys, Electricity, Forced Orgasm, Real Orgasm, Fingering

Lena wins $50 if she can last 10 minutes without having an orgasm. She has the most adorable bambi eyes and is determined not to cum

Duration: 26:28
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4858kbps
    Audio: 178kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 977.9 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Lena's Challenge

14. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Sleeping in full chastity
    [​IMG]

Being one of our regular models, Melissa is quite used to being in chastity. Recently, we tried our new thigh bands on her, and we had quite a lot of fun watching Melissa stroll around the studio, stumbling a little because of the odd placement of the new thigh bands.
    She was in full chastity for a long time that day, and she was getting really tired. Even so, Melissa was not looking forward to sleeping in all of this metal gear! But we just had to get some pictures and video of her TRYING to sleep in full chastity. So after a quick good night chat with her boyfriend back home (who was laughing very loud at her predicament), Melissa finally tried to go to sleep, locked in a chastity belt, chastity bra, and connected thigh bands.
    We never planned to let her sleep all night, and we didn't expect her to, but she surprised us by actually falling asleep a few times. It is very cute to see her curling up in all this metal, only to be woken up again by the unforgiving steel. In a chastity .

Duration: 4:31
    Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
    Audio: 375kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 173.4 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Sleeping in full chastity

15. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Strip Estonian Roulette with Kandie, Kamora, Sassy, Mary, Ariel, and Isis
    [​IMG]

Here's another one from the dusty vaults of LostBetsGames. Six girls, many we haven't seen in quite a long time, show up to play Estonian Roulette. There's pre-boobjob Kandie, tan-skinned Kamora, Sassy during her first LostBets shoot, Mary, who made her first appearance all the way back in Episode 027, Ariel with her hair dyed bright orange, and Isis, who chose her name long before Isis became a dirty word.

Duration: 26:38
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2924kbps
    Audio: 153kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 602.6 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Strip Estonian Roulette with Kandie, Kamora, Sassy, Mary, Ariel, and Isis

16. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Sophia Smith - chastity prison
    [​IMG]

Yes! Sophia Smith is back and she is a real babe! Such a perfect body! All she needs is a chastity belt and she immediately is a certified Chastity Babe, no doubt about it. I should get her belted way more often, I can't believe she was on this site just once before!!
    Sophia is very kinky and has been known to wear handcuffs and a collar in her self produced videos. She loves stockings and gags as well! She was just the perfect girl to lock into a tight FancySteel for the Chastity Prison fantasy that still seems to be a very popular request:
    Inmate Sophia Smith is booked into a jail cell, she is assigned a cell number and prisoner number. Still in handcuffs, Sophia is a bit confused about why she has been arrested. The next thing she knows is waking up inside the cell, in an orange jumpsuit. She is no longer handcuffed, but she still doesn't understand what she is doing in prison. There is no one around to ask or complain to.
    When she tries to get up, she feels something under her .

Duration: 4:54
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14626kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 531.7 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Sophia Smith - chastity prison

17. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Emma Evins is Sex Rough, Rides her Master and Earns a Facial in Bondange
    [​IMG]
    Release Year: 2015
    Studio: SexualDisgrace
    Cast: Emma Evins
    Genres: BDSM, Humiliation

Sex her doggy style, on her back, pulling her on his cock for a cowgirl ride, pounding her fast and hard. She can't resist cumming over and over. She's even earned her Master's warm cum load in her mouth, swallowing every drop.

Duration: 25:06
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7874kbps
    Audio: 100kbps

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.4 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Emma Evins is Sex Rough, Rides her Master and Earns a Facial in Bondange

18. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Super models in chastity
    [​IMG]

Remember the update with Crystal last year? She is a tall blonde Italian fashion model whose real name can not be revealed (do not put it in the comments, it will be deleted). Crystal looked super hot in a chastity belt and she had a lot of fun during the Casting!
    Unfortunately, the fashion model life is very busy, and I was disappointed not to hear from her again. Especially since she told me last time that she had a twin sister! Obviously, this twin sister was also going to be a very hot tall blonde, so I have really been trying hard to get them back to Holland together! And yes, I did it! Turns out the sister is a fashion model too (figures) and her name can not be revealed either (for agency contract reasons), so we'll just call her Pearl.
    It's not a Chastity Deal or a Challenge, but we had a fun day with the girls locked in belts and bras for over 5 hours. I was curious what the famous super model catwalk stride would look like in a chastity belt, and these girls certainly did .

Duration: 4:40
    Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11668kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 404.9 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Super models in chastity

19. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Sandra & Friends' Public Bondage Hi-Jinx at a Fetish Convention!
    [​IMG]
    Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage

I attend a lot of events each year. One of the things I Love to to is get tied up at my booth. Everyone can see and it is always so much fun! At the most recent FetishCon, I was gettign tied to a chair by Ivan Boulder as Lila Lasher had just finished getting untied by Ben. Once her hands were free, she started massaging my neck and playing with me as Ivan pressed on with his binding. I was in Heaven! In the background you can see Ben tying pretty AJ Marion in a cute cross-legged bundle. Want to see things like this live? Follow me on Twitter @SandraSilvers to see what events I'll be heading to next!

Duration: 26:26
    Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2549kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 554.5 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Sandra & Friends' Public Bondage Hi-Jinx at a Fetish Convention!

20. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Tall chastity girl
    [​IMG]

Sometimes we have tiny chastity girls, like Keira, and sometimes we have very tall chastity girls, like this week's Casting girl: Charlotte. If Keira would stand next to Charlotte, Keira's head would not even be at Charlotte's boob level. Charlotte is exactly 200cm tall in her heels, taller than me!
    This update is pretty interesting for tall people who want to try out a Chinese adjustable belt, because most people only think about waist size when ordering a belt. In Charlotte's case, I made her wear a tight waist band during the day before the Casting shoot, to get her used to the feeling, and I would attach the crotch part for the Casting. Of course, it turned out that the crotch part of a standard Chinese belt is not long enough for Charlotte to make a waist style belt for her. Very interesting! Charlotte is not only tall, she has a very specific body type with a very high waist.
    We had to turn the belt into a hip style belt, but I didn't want it to be very low on her hips, so we .

Duration: 4:42
    Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11625kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 406.6 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Tall chastity girl