1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

Extreme Pleasure for Girls | The Darker Side Of Punishment

Discussion in 'BDSM, Bondage And Torture' started by mobi660, Dec 20, 2013.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Subdued and Cumming - Angel Dustrial
    [​IMG]

She knows not where she is...She only knows that she is not where she should be...She calls out to no answer until the door finally opens...Her uneasiness is not exactly put to rest at the the sight of the man before her...She struggles as he gropes and despite her protests, he shall not be denied...

Format: mp4
    Duration: 25:12
    Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 974kbps
    Audio: 15kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 183.5 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Subdued and Cumming - Angel Dustrial

2. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

London River - Need For Pain
    [​IMG]
    Release Year: 2021
    Video language: English

London River has a need for pain. All the welts and the tears are all real, nothing is staged.

Duration: 8:04
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8303kbps
    Audio: 156kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 499.8 MB
    [​IMG]

Download London River - Need For Pain

3. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

IR - Bronte - The Prosecutor
    [​IMG]
    Release Year: 2020
    Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Dildo, Vibrator, Body Bag, Caning, Suspension, Hooded

Bronte is cast in darkness. Her eyes blocked and her mouth stuffed. Her body is trapped in a thick skin of rubber. She does struggles. Fear grips her as her mouth begins to fill with spit. The ball in her mouth prevents her from getting it out. Her captor makes her pay for his kindness. Before he allows her pleasure he'll beat her through the rubber sack. The blows cushioned by the rubber still cause her to scream and writhe in pain. He devises a game. Her legs locked in stocks leaving her cunt wide open. A dildo fills her hole and a vibrator on her clit. If she wears the hood to his satisfaction she'll get to cum.

Duration: 25:56
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7303kbps
    Audio: 124kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.4 GB
    [​IMG]

Download IR - Bronte - The Prosecutor

4. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

HD Bdsm Sex Videos Wenona Hogtied in Jeans and Boots Part 1
    [​IMG]
    Studio: FutileStruggles
    Cast: Wenona
    Genres: Bondage , Rope Bondage , Jeans Fetish , Boot Fetish , Milf

Wenona is looking good in her tight jeans and heeled boots, but she would look even better in bondage. I bind her arms before I start groping and manhandling her. She loves it as you can surely tell by her facial expressions and moans. Her bondage is not strict enough for my liking, so I get out more rope and make sure her upper body bondage is cinched tight.

Duration: 18:34
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2931kbps
    Audio: 118kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 415.7 MB
    [​IMG]

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos Wenona Hogtied in Jeans and Boots Part 1

5. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

The Prosecutor part 2
    [​IMG]
    Studio: InfernalRestraints
    Cast: Bronte
    Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Anal Play, Dildo, Vibrator, Ring Gag

Bronte is cast in darkness. Her eyes blocked and her mouth stuffed. Her body is trapped in a thick skin of rubber. She does struggles. Fear grips her as her mouth begins to fill with spit. The ball in her mouth prevents her from getting it out. Her captor makes her pay for his kindness. Before he allows her pleasure he'll beat her through the rubber sack. The blows cushioned by the rubber still cause her to scream and writhe in pain. He devises a game. Her legs locked in stocks leaving her cunt wide open. A dildo fills her hole and a vibrator on her clit. If she wears the hood to his satisfaction she'll get to cum.

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Download The Prosecutor part 2

6. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Jessie Wylde Bondage
    [​IMG]

We are very proud of the selecton of beautiful, fresh, faces that we offer at SocietySM, and Jessie is another babe to add to the list...This girl is kinky and ready for action with a body made for pleasure and pain...I keep her bound and she struggles with anxious anticipaton of my plans for her...Everything is new to Jessie, from being bound to nipple clamps and even having someone else hold a vibrator on her pussy...In the end, I mold her into what I want her to be...happy to be helpless to me and my perverted desires to see her struggle, whine and moan...

Duration: 36:01
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2325kbps
    Audio: 309kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 698.2 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Jessie Wylde Bondage

7. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

X Marks the Spot - Safira Angel
    [​IMG]

It all started with her interrogation a few weeks back, the way he destroyed her. But it's always about more than just torment, isn't it? He can't stop thinking about her. In the underworld of his mind, he searches for the perfect machine, a symbiosis of metal, gears, and female flesh.
    The machine is pristine, sleek, diabolical - highly crafted for its purpose. Some machines are intended to terrorize by their appearance. Not this one. It insures accessibility.
    Like certain species of spiders, the limbs are kept in line with the body. That's how it is when he straps down her ankles, neck, and wrists. She's made faceless by rubber a blindfold that smears out her eyes and cheeks. The rubber gag obliterates her mouth. He spreads the arms and legs click, click, click. Using an electric drill, he increases the tension on her limbs, pulling them painfully tight. In the same inexorable, mechanical fashion, he tightens the collar at her neck. She emits a strangled gurgle. In the war between .

Format: real
    Duration: 25:52
    Video: 640x480, RV40
    Audio: 94kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 83.8 MB
    [​IMG]

Download X Marks the Spot - Safira Angel

8. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Masochistic Tendencies: The Second Night
    [​IMG]

After his last month's two Sm releases, Justin Slayer feels free to let us be part of his masochistic tendencies. The only way to become fully satisfied: Live your sexual dreams!

Format: avi
    Duration: 1:07:53
    Video: 512x384, XviD, 1269kbps
    Audio: 121kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 698.8 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Masochistic Tendencies: The Second Night

9. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Dr. Cupcakes Goes on Vacation with Dixon Mason
    [​IMG]
    Studio: Futile Struggles
    Genres: BDSM, Hummulation, Bound, Bondage, Girls, Rope, Gags, Tape, Blondes, MILF, Sweaters, Slapping, Wrapped, Breast torture, Nipple clamps

Dr. Cupcakes is on vacation, but he has an insatiable thirst for knowledge which can only come from experimenting. His latest subject is Dixon mason. She is surprised to find herself hanging upside down from a makeshift bondage frame made of steel, 4x4's and 2x6's bolted together. When she starts to make to much noise, she is gagged with an entire roll of vetwrap and then a wrap or 2 of black tape. He starts slapping her ass. He spins her and examines his captive before spanking her again and again. He then gropes her tits, pulling them free from her shirt. He then snips away her shirt with scissors, then her shorts get the same treatment. Now Dixon gets her ass slapped again and again, but without the protection the white denim provided earlier. The good Dr. walks away for a moment, but soon returns with a roll of electrical tape. He grabs her tit and binds it and the other with the tape. Her bound tits are then whipped with a long wooden shoehorn. Her ass is whipped with it as well..

Format: Windows Media
    Duration: 25:51
    Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2884kbps
    Audio: 187kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 582.7 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Dr. Cupcakes Goes on Vacation with Dixon Mason

10. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Oh shit! - pt 6
    [​IMG]

Alebeard takes a long, singletail whip and uses it to make Emma's pussy quiver and suffer on the table while she's told to hold her position. FYI, Alebeard can hit a spot the size of a dime, er clit over and over again with no effort.

Duration: 3:48
    Video: 1280x736, AVC (H.264), 1939kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 58.6 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Oh shit! - pt 6

11. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Eden's Dream part 4
    [​IMG]
    Studio: Futile Struggles
    Genres: BDSM, Hummulation, Bound, Bondage, Roped, Gags, Barefoot, Tape, Crotchrope, Nude

As Told by eden So Now I'm tied with my arms and legs spread to the corners of the bed. I'm not gagged anymore and alone, but not for long. The man in the white lab coat quickly appears. He has that roll of black tape again. I fear he's going to gag me again, but instead he tapes my hands completely up into a ball. If I had any chance of escape, It's gone now. He watches me for a bit making notes and whatnot. He soon comes back and starts groping my tits squeezing them hard. He grabs me by my hair and continues running his hands up and down my body with his other hand. Then all of a sudden, he completely rips my beautiful nighty off my body. He cuts a big wad of fabric off and stuffs it in my mouth. Then he uses the rest to wrap around my mouth, to keep me from spitting out the mouth stuffing. I whimper and scream as he smacks my inner thighs hard! he comes back with the tape, and this time he does use it as part of my gag.

Format: Windows Media
    Duration: 26:53
    Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 3009kbps
    Audio: 62kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 605.8 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Eden's Dream part 4

12. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

HD Bdsm Sex Videos Maintenance Man Finally Has Enough of the Cock Tease Part 3
    [​IMG]
    Studio: FutileStruggles
    Genres: Bondage , Tape Bondage , Big Tits , Pet Play , Male Domination

The Man ties a length of rope into Wenona's hair before he nose hooks her and then distorts her face with a dental retractor. Once again he gets the mirror out so she can look at herself. She does not seem as interested as she usually does at the gym. The retractor comes out and is soon replaced with a large black squishy ball, after her elbows are tightly tied. She really moans when the clover clamps are applied to her nipples. The ball is taped in, before more nose hooks are added. Those nipples have been poking through her sweaty gym attire for years... just begging for clamps.

Duration: 32:12
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5847kbps
    Audio: 125kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos Maintenance Man Finally Has Enough of the Cock Tease Part 3

13. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

IR The Prosecutor Part 2 - Bronte
    [​IMG]
    Release Year: 2019
    Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Rubber, Latex

Dec 25, 2020
    Bronte is cast in darkness. Her eyes blocked and her mouth stuffed. Her body is trapped in a thick skin of rubber. She does struggles. Fear grips her as her mouth begins to fill with spit. The ball in her mouth prevents her from getting it out.
    Her captor makes her pay for his kindness. Before he allows her pleasure he'll beat her through the rubber sack. The blows cushioned by the rubber still cause her to scream and writhe in pain.
    He devises a game. Her legs locked in stocks leaving her cunt wide open. A dildo fills her hole and a vibrator on her clit. If she wears the hood to his satisfaction she'll get to cum.

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Download IR The Prosecutor Part 2 - Bronte

14. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Jennifer White Bdsm
    [​IMG]

Domming Jennifer White is like having a lion on a leash...this is a powerful woman...and glamourously beautiful...she takes her time getting ready...she strives for perfection, taking much care to prep herself...In the end, I appreciate her efforts...I like a polished and fresh woman...to begin with...they may not end up that way, but that isn't their fault...and nothing that happens to Jennifer on this day is her fault either...she is a great submissive...I don't need a reason to do what I do...the means is the end...After talking to her and directing her to strip, I hogtie her...tight...her limber back is her own enemy as I pull her into an arch...Jennifer remains calm and sweet, gagged and hogtied on her side, as I begin with my tails and floggers...then a tight and restrictive pretzel tie...that pussy is pure pink...I work over her helpless hole with a dildo and wand...then my fingers...she asks persmission to squirt...

Duration: 52:10
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1462kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 566.6 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Jennifer White Bdsm

15. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Tight bondage, spanking and torture for beautiful model part1 HD 1080p
    [​IMG]

Sexy slavegirel in gray panties and bra, with wet pussy, with sexy tits and with hot ass plus strong man with black mask. Her stripped. Her tied up with ropes - hands and legs on the bed. He spansk her naked ass. He fucks her naked pussy with big black dildo. Professional bondage, hogtie, spanking and torture for horny brunette with beautoful breast in the large bedroom.

Format: m4v
    Duration: 26:56
    Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 3416kbps
    Audio: 147kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 2.0 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Tight bondage, spanking and torture for beautiful model part1 HD 1080p

16. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Chrissy Entombed - Full HD 1080p
    [​IMG]

In this clip Chrissy plays a tombraider-esque character who stumbles into the wrong tomb where a cursed emperor captures her and takes her to an underground chamber. He mummifies her and performs a ritual that transfers his curse to her then leaves her bound and trapped in the chamber. Chrissy enters looking amazed by the place. A man dressed as an Egyptian emperor stands frozen at the end of the room. Chrissy wanders over to investigate. "This statue is amazingly detailed, the craftsmanship is magnificent. He must have been somebody of great importance, I wonder if he has any distinctive markings." She begins to brush off dust on the statue looking for identifying features. Her touching the statue triggers something and it comes to life. "Aah! Free at last!" Chrissy jumps back but he waves his hand at her and she becomes frozen. Only her eyes can move. The man comes up behind her and begins to grope her. "Wh-who are you? What have you done to me?" She asks. "I was once a powerful an.

Duration: 19:01
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5831kbps
    Audio: 107kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 828.1 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Chrissy Entombed - Full HD 1080p

17. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

The Prosecutor - part 2
    [​IMG]
    Studio: InfernalRestraints
    Cast: Bronte
    Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Dildo, Vibrator, Body Bag, Caning, Suspension, Hooded, Ball Gag

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Download The Prosecutor - part 2

18. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Amelia Dire & Arielle Aquinas
    [​IMG]

Innocent Arielle devours the anal filth from Amelia in this filthy ass to mouth and Atogm anal therapy session. You see, Arielle is too much of a good girl, and Amelia is too much of a hardened, filthy ass pig who has failed multiple treatments. So Dr. Mercies decides to transfer some filth from Amelia to Arielle to help them average each other other out.

Duration: 55:32
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3411kbps
    Audio: 153kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Download Amelia Dire & Arielle Aquinas

19. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Angel Dustrial - Subdued and Cumming
    [​IMG]
    Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Torture, Humiliation

She knows not where she is...She only knows that she is not where she should be...She calls out to no answer until the door finally opens...Her uneasiness is not exactly put to rest at the the sight of the man before her...She struggles as he gropes and despite her protests, he shall not be denied...

Duration: 25:12
    Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 974kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 183.5 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Angel Dustrial - Subdued and Cumming

20. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Painslut in Training -part 7
    [​IMG]

Nora begs like the good little slut she is as JT finishes this amazing shoot with more BDSM pain. Nora starts in her finest begging position and JT starts her pain regimine with a paddle on her ass and the front of her thighs. More deep pinching on already sore skin as he digs into her tight flesh to crush at her already burning flesh. If you watch closely, you will see the seasoned Sadist mentally feeding as he sears her flesh with the paddle again and again.

Duration: 8:35
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4657kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 303.1 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Painslut in Training -part 7